The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 26th, 2013, 08:58 PM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Careful
I have a dead account at EGC and that's it of other Pokemon forums I think. I was also a super moderator at Panem Online (A Hunger Games forum), but unfortunately it died. </3
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I have EGC and BMGf accounts. I pop in EGC from time to time but idk. Always stayed with PC and always will.

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Arago
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
oh my god I miss Aorio Hoshi so much!
Old July 27th, 2013, 06:48 AM
nimbo
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nature: Naughty
I have an account on Psypokes forum but they're pretty much dead lol
Other than that, this is the only Pokemon forum I'm on
Old July 27th, 2013, 07:03 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
I have an account on a decent bunch of forums, but what I'm active on (or at least maybe looked at in the last year/maybe will post more in?) is a smaller number.

SPPF was the first forum I ever joined and one I also smod at, so that counts. =p I also admin a smaller forum which is tied to a (very cool - so cool you should look) Pokemon webzine I run. I then have accounts on a few places like EGC and TCoD (Cave of Dragonflies), and post over there every now and again (in part to share my own projects, haha).

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old July 27th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Aside from PC, I use to have accounts for Serebii and BMGF. I wasn't the most well-liked user in Serebii, because I was new to internet forums at the time. I was a member there for 4 years until someone hacked into my account, changed my password to prevent me from logging in, and got it permabanned. A friend of mine introduced me to BMGF for a fresh start. Unfortunately, it only lasted for about a year until my account got permabanned due to my personal issues with my life and my suicidal thoughts clouding my judgement to everyone who tried to help me but refused to let them out of self defense, because I thought they worsen my problems as a human being. Pokecommunity feels like my last chance at being in a Pokemon forum, and I won't that go to waste, nor will I let my own personal demons ruin it for me.
Old July 27th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Magic

I'm a limited edition, available at PC only.
Old July 27th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Back in my heyday of Pokemon forums, I signed up to a lot. SPPf, Bulbagarden, Pokemon Elite 2000, PokeMasters, and others that were small (like the one bobandbill runs with the Pokemon magazine) or died out. With the exception of SPPf, all the other accounts are dead, though at one point I thought about returning to PE2K. I think the only reason why I returned to SPPf is because the members there have ridiculous arguments and I like reading them.

There are other forums that I lurk on, like With The Will (Digimon), Something Awful (mostly the pet forum there), and Philotic Web, Hatrack, and enderwiggn.net (Ender's Game).
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Crystalanachrony
ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n

Nature: Hardy
In the olden days, I had an account at a ridiculous amount of places, but my first love was PE2K. Most of the other forums didn't have communities that I much liked -- not to mention that not a single person there knew how to design a forum layout. I posted my hilaribad fanfics on PE2K, PC, Serebii, and for a while BMGf, but dropped the latter two pretty fast and I have no intention of going back. One fic was on TCoD, but they went down for maintenance and I lost interest so fast that I disappeared. I still like reading the Cave of Dragonflies' main site, though.

Seems like PE2K has more or less died in my absence, though; most of my old friends have jumped ship to other places, such as here. So here I am.

thank you for waiting!
we've restored your pokémon to full health.

dark monotypeart credit
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:06 AM
The Sly Fox
Community Supporter

I am a member of a few forums. Serebii, EGC, Mt. Moon, PWF, and some other non-Pokemon forums as well. I only really visit PC though, because either my other forums died out and have become ghost towns, and because my overall general interests in forums have died down a lot.
Old July 27th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
The only Pokemon forum that I actually use and visit is PC. I've got accounts on Serebii, Bulbagarden and Smogon, but those were mostly just to pick up my username, in case I wanted to become active over there later on. I was also contemplating joining EGC last night when I saw I could be the 1,000th member, but someone beat me to it and I never bothered.
Old July 27th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Awkward.
#britanna

Nature: Sassy
I still have an account on Smogon by the name of Gengan even though I don't go there anymore. If you speak my name there, you might get a couple groans from some people in the Little Cup section and a certain admin who didn't like me too well and deleted almost everything I posted in Off-Topic. I stopped going there because people took competitive battling way too seriously and got really heated about ridiculous things. Also, a lot of people on there are meanie heads :c I could barely post without people hating on me.

Old July 28th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Starry Windy
Osha, Oshawott!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
I have been on EGC, Smogon and some forums that I rarely attend, and I'm most active on here and EGC.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
I had an account on Serebii many years ago, but because of lack of activity, it was pruned nearly as many years ago that I've been here! I think my Bulbagarden account is still operational, but I have no idea what my password would be for that, so wouldn't be able to edit anything at all! :P
Old July 28th, 2013, 03:59 AM
Marisa
love coloured
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Marisa
I have an account on Smogon I barely use (I'm still trying to get used to smogon..), here and EGC...I'm only truly active here.
leijon
kimisumi

pairs
family
credit
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Keizaal
but innocence is gone

Nature: Bold
YEARS ago I used to have an account on Serebii and PC. I used them both all the time but died from both. I made a new account on PC and I'm debating making a new one on Serebii...

And hopelessness is sinking in
And the wolves all cry
To fill the night with hollering

credit
Old July 28th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I was active on Serebii and PI Forums ages and ages ago. Joined Bulbagarden but never got active there. These days it's just PC, and I'm hardly posting. I'm not interested in other Pokemon forums anymore.
Old July 28th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Castform

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Currently I am only active on PC because I really don't have time for multiple forums and PC has everything I need. Everyone here is great and I have no other reason to post around in other places. I do have accounts though on Smogon, EGC, and Solstice.
Old July 28th, 2013, 11:10 PM
shadowdueler474
Muffins for all!

For Pokémon forums I'm only on PC.

For non-Pokémon forums I am on Serenes Forest, Fire Shrine, and The Emblem Brigade if you couldn't tell by my sig

I'm mostly active on Fire Shrine and TEB but I've been trying to be more active here as well.

Old July 29th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter

Besides PC I have an account on Serebii, Smogon and a Rom Hacking forum all of which are inactive.
Old July 29th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

I think PC is the best out of the Pokemon forums btw

I have accounts on Serebii, BmgF, and Smogon. But the people there just seemed sort of bland and the forums were honestly kind of ugly.

The first pokemon forum I joined was this one of course, and the others NEVER lived up to PC.
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I have an account on here, Smogon, Serebii, Bulbapedia, EGC, you name it, I probably have had an account there at some point in some feeble attempt to at least be active or something. I was only moderately active at EGC at some point before falling completely to inactivity, and therefore I choose just to really remain at PC, since that's all I can really focus on.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:31 PM
Alex
Whale & Wasp
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
I was originally a huge fan of and active user on Bulbagarden, but the staff there had a bone to pick with me for two and a half years and hellbanned me for it. It's what I get for going on their turf as a shipper, I guess. What a shame.

As for what forums I'm active on now, I'd say mainly PC and Ever Grande City. I love how everyone knows everybody on EGC, it's such a small world <3. Every once in a while I'll venture out into other forums on other websites, but I always crawl back to my two faves. :D

I did my time and I want out
So effusive – fade – it doesn’t cut
The soul is not so vibrant
The reckoning, the sickening
Packaging subversion
Pseudo–sacrosanct perversion
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:48 PM
Ursula
have we got a deal?
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Ursula Send a message via Skype™ to Ursula
I used to be active on SPPf and PC (as a mod on both!), but now I'm barely active on either. I wanna try and get more active on PC. Hopefully I'll be able to do so within the next few weeks (as my boyfriend will be getting internet as his apartment and I'll be able to start lurking/posting frequently again :3). I also have an account on BMGf, but I was never active there.
And I have no idea what EGC is o_O;
Old August 2nd, 2013, 07:19 PM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
I haven't taken a look at other Pokemon forums but I joined this one because it seemed to be the most popular one.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links