Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page The Illusions: Zorua and Zoroark Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2013 (02:24 AM). Edited August 15th, 2013 by TheMasterLucario1.
TheMasterlucario1

Nature: Adamant
Zorua and Zoroark Fan Club

This is going to be the all about Zorua and Zoroark Fan Club. This is the place where we can share how much we appreciate these two great dark types. It will be full of great topics to discuss especially now that generation 6 is just around the corner. Here we will all have fun sharing our opinions surround the subject of Zorua and Zoroark.
Rules
1. Follow all of PC's and Pokemon Groups' rules.
2. Please don't spam, troll or harass.
3. Be as active as possible!
4. Stay on Zorua and Zoroark topics please .
5. Have as much fun as possible and write "Illusion Pokemon rock!" on sign up form.

Sign-Up Form
Username:
Partner Pokemon(Can choose both or one):
Reason for joining:
Answer the current topic!:
Answer Question: What was first Impression of Zorua and Zoroark?

List Of Pokemon
Zorua

Zoroark

Members List
Spoiler:
- [title=Owner]TheMasterLucario1
-[title=member]kosuke
-[title=member] rainerman3
-[title=member]Curtis Talli
-[title=member]Cirno
-[title=member]Wind Heart
-[title=member]FIKRI 29

Competitions Soon to Come:
All Zorua battle.
All Zoroark battle.
Can be one on one or can be a six on six battle.
In total would be Four competitions.
These would take place at least one of them when we have 10 or more members. I personally would be involved in all of them with my team that I choose here. I will also try to be involved in all of the competitions with the team I choose here. I will also try to prize the winner of the competitions with something.
There would also be a an art wall where all of you artist cam send in your Zorua and Zoroark drawings. I will then post them and I will pick certain people to help me vote for the best to be on top.
Topic:
Do you think that they would introduce a Mega Zoroark?Why or why not? Should they introduce a new one? What should it look like if they actually introduce a Mega Zoroark?

PROUD OWNER OF THE ZORUA AND ZOROARK FAN CLUB!
Twitter:masterlucario1 https://twitter.com/masterlucario1 Friend Code (white2)=2753-1042-7256
Old July 27th, 2013 (02:58 AM). Edited July 27th, 2013 by kosuke.
Extraterrestrial DNA

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to kosuke
Username: kosuke
Partner Pokemon: Zorua (not shiny)
Reason for joining: well, i really like zorua and zoroark, and their POWER OF DECEPTION. thats all i could say to it.
Is it possible for there to be another illusion pokemon or illusion family?
Yes there is. I really think stantler should be an illusion pokemon since he can create illusions. though, this pokemon's illusions can not 'touch' anything...but still its illusions. XD
UHM... my first impression was like..."Its the 5th generation's lucario! but i won't like it as much as the lucario family." then it all changed when i watched the movie, master of illusions or something like that. I started to love it because of its freakin' awesome ability to deceive...and i like how zorua's tail is remained even if he transforms into a different thing. XD

EDIT: Illusion Pokemon Rock!
Old July 27th, 2013 (03:15 AM).
The Guy With THE Aura

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to rainerman3
Username: rainerman3
Partner Pokemon(Can choose both or one): Regular Zoroark
Reason for joining: Zoroark is one of my favorite pokemon of all time. And its movie was amazing.
Answer the current topic!: Maybe... Hmm, I don't really know any pokemon that could be another Illusion pokemon. .~.
Answer Question: I first saw him in his movie and I fell in love with it because I'm a sucker for badass pokemon. >.< And I really liked Zorua in the movie with its playfulnes.
Pokeanalysis: You are very mysterious like the ocean abyss, choosing not to give away your true intentions and feelings. People don't know much about you, as you don't strive to be the center of attention like most people. You love your close friends and would do anything to protect them and defend them. You are kind and intelligent, and very powerful. You are a lover of peace and tranquility and hate meaningless violence. This makes you like Lugia!
Old July 27th, 2013 (06:35 AM). Edited July 27th, 2013 by TheMasterLucario1.
TheMasterlucario1

Quote originally posted by kosuke:
Username: kosuke
Partner Pokemon: Zorua (not shiny)
Reason for joining: well, i really like zorua and zoroark, and their POWER OF DECEPTION. thats all i could say to it.
Is it possible for there to be another illusion pokemon or illusion family?
Yes there is. I really think stantler should be an illusion pokemon since he can create illusions. though, this pokemon's illusions can not 'touch' anything...but still its illusions. XD
UHM... my first impression was like..."Its the 5th generation's lucario! but i won't like it as much as the lucario family." then it all changed when i watched the movie, master of illusions or something like that. I started to love it because of its freakin' awesome ability to deceive...and i like how zorua's tail is remained even if he transforms into a different thing. XD
Welcome to the Club kosuke!
I also myself think there is a possibility of there being new illusion pokemon introduced it would be pretty cool. I also loved them since the movie came out because of how cool he looked and is.
Quote originally posted by rainerman3:
Username: rainerman3
Partner Pokemon(Can choose both or one): Regular Zoroark
Reason for joining: Zoroark is one of my favorite pokemon of all time. And its movie was amazing.
Answer the current topic!: Maybe... Hmm, I don't really know any pokemon that could be another Illusion pokemon. .~.
Answer Question: I first saw him in his movie and I fell in love with it because I'm a sucker for badass pokemon. >.< And I really liked Zorua in the movie with its playfulnes.
Welcome to the Club rainerman3!
Zorua and Zoroark are also some of my favorite Pokémon of all time I also have watched the movie a lot of times.
Also for everyone signing up remember to post "illusion pokemon rock!" With sign up form
Old July 27th, 2013 (07:48 AM).
Angeline plushxKikaito plush

Nature: Naughty
I want to join I love Zoura!

Username: Curtis Talli or Talli for short
Partner Pokemon: Shiny Zoura
Reason for joining: I love Zoura since the Movie and it is kept playing tricks on the trio.
Answer Question: No I would not like to see more illision pokemon as they should be the only ones to keep them unique.
What was first Impression of Zorua and Zoroark? I thought they were an rival for the Rilou line, hopefully they will not be rubbish in battle.

before I forget: Illision pokemon Rock!
Old July 27th, 2013 (09:25 AM).
TheMasterlucario1

Quote originally posted by Curtis talli:
I want to join I love Zoura!

Username: Curtis Talli or Talli for short
Partner Pokemon: Shiny Zoura
Reason for joining: I love Zoura since the Movie and it is kept playing tricks on the trio.
Answer Question: No I would not like to see more illision pokemon as they should be the only ones to keep them unique.
What was first Impression of Zorua and Zoroark? I thought they were an rival for the Rilou line, hopefully they will not be rubbish in battle.

before I forget: Illision pokemon Rock!
Welcome to the club Curtis Talli!
You kind of misspelled Zorua wrong but it's ok lol thanks for saying our quote!
I understand what you mean by keeping them unique because they are pretty amazing by themselves
Old July 27th, 2013 (10:37 AM).
don't lose hope.
Administrator, CS

Nature: Timid
Username: Cirno
Partner Pokemon(Can choose both or one): Zorua
Reason for joining: I love these guys! They're such great Pokemon and were extremely adorable in the movie. One of my favorites from gen. 5. :D
Answer the current topic!: I think Zorua and Zoroark should be the only Pokemon with Illusion for an ability or they'll lose part of what makes them special. It fits within their family and should, in my opinion, stay that way.
Answer Question: What was first Impression of Zorua and Zoroark? I loved them! Zorua was adorable and I knew that Zoroark would end up being as popular as Lucario. It took me a while to start liking Zoroark since I found him a little creepy but eventually I started loving him a lot. <3

Glad to be a part of this club, whee!
Old July 27th, 2013 (11:10 AM). Edited August 4th, 2013 by TheMasterLucario1.
TheMasterlucario1

Quote originally posted by Cirno:
Username: Cirno
Partner Pokemon(Can choose both or one): Zorua
Reason for joining: I love these guys! They're such great Pokemon and were extremely adorable in the movie. One of my favorites from gen. 5. :D
Answer the current topic!: I think Zorua and Zoroark should be the only Pokemon with Illusion for an ability or they'll lose part of what makes them special. It fits within their family and should, in my opinion, stay that way.
Answer Question: What was first Impression of Zorua and Zoroark? I loved them! Zorua was adorable and I knew that Zoroark would end up being as popular as Lucario. It took me a while to start liking Zoroark since I found him a little creepy but eventually I started loving him a lot. <3

Glad to be a part of this club, whee!
Welcome to the club Cirno!
I see what you mean they are special and should stay that way. They are my favorite pokemon of gen 5
New Topic!
See original post up top to see new topic and say your opinions

Twitter:masterlucario1 https://twitter.com/masterlucario1 Friend Code (white2)=2753-1042-7256
Old August 6th, 2013 (12:57 AM). Edited August 6th, 2013 by Starry Windy.
No need to worry!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Username: Wind Heart
Partner Pokemon(Can choose both or one): A normal Zorua
Reason for joining: Because I like Zorua and Zoroark, their characteristics, and their signature move, Night Daze. It looks so powerful on the movie.

What was first Impression of Zorua and Zoroark?
I see Zorua as cute Pokemon. And although I'm not fond of Zoroark's appearance at the first place, I started to see it as being cool Pokemon.

Do you think Zorua or Zoroark have a chance of being half fairy type since they come from like forest background? Why not? Would you like it if they were to be changed as half fairy?
I think even though it might be possible for Zorua and Zoroark change into half-fairy, I think the chance might be low due to them being Dark type. But if they do change into Dark-Fairy, it might become one interesting type combo.

Illusion Pokemon rock!
Old August 7th, 2013 (12:56 PM).
TheMasterlucario1

Quote originally posted by Wind Heart:
Username: Wind Heart
Partner Pokemon(Can choose both or one): A normal Zorua
Reason for joining: Because I like Zorua and Zoroark, their characteristics, and their signature move, Night Daze. It looks so powerful on the movie.

What was first Impression of Zorua and Zoroark?
I see Zorua as cute Pokemon. And although I'm not fond of Zoroark's appearance at the first place, I started to see it as being cool Pokemon.

Do you think Zorua or Zoroark have a chance of being half fairy type since they come from like forest background? Why not? Would you like it if they were to be changed as half fairy?
I think even though it might be possible for Zorua and Zoroark change into half-fairy, I think the chance might be low due to them being Dark type. But if they do change into Dark-Fairy, it might become one interesting type combo.

Illusion Pokemon rock!
Welcome to the Club Wind Heart!
I see what you mean because dark and fairy seem like opposites but as we have already seen there is already a psychic and dark type pokemon coming in Gen 6 and those two types are a bit uncompilable. It would be interesting if they do change them to half Fairy. New moves is a big one and perhaps new ability even though it should always stay with Illusion

Old August 11th, 2013 (07:02 PM).
Pokefan

Nature: Serious
USER NAME : FIKRI 29
PARTNER POKéMON : Normal Zoroark
REASON FOR JOINING : I love Dark type pokémon especially Zoroark Because their design, ability, and so powerfull
ANSWER CURRENT TOPIC : I think Zorua and Zoroark have a chance to be Dark/Fairy type but their design must be changed because it look creepy
ANSWER QUESTION :
WHAT WAS FIRST IMPRESSION OF ZORUA AND ZOROARK ?
Zoroark is tough pokémon and have illusion ability my favorite ability .
ILLUSION POKEMON ROCK !
Old August 15th, 2013 (07:12 AM).
TheMasterlucario1

Quote originally posted by FIKRI 29:
USER NAME : FIKRI 29
PARTNER POKéMON : Normal Zoroark
REASON FOR JOINING : I love Dark type pokémon especially Zoroark Because their design, ability, and so powerfull
ANSWER CURRENT TOPIC : I think Zorua and Zoroark have a chance to be Dark/Fairy type but their design must be changed because it look creepy
ANSWER QUESTION :
WHAT WAS FIRST IMPRESSION OF ZORUA AND ZOROARK ?
Zoroark is tough pokémon and have illusion ability my favorite ability .
ILLUSION POKEMON ROCK !
Welcome to the Club FIKRI 29! Illusion is also my favorite ability always get my friends when battling and its funny haha :b
Note: New Topic go to main to see it and comment your thoughts on it.

Old September 7th, 2013 (02:11 PM).
don't lose hope.
Administrator, CS

Nature: Timid
Illusion is crazy annoying in Mystery Dungeon. xD; I keep attacking Pokemon thinking they're what they appear to be but then.. bam, Zorua or Zoroark. He's pretty tough to catch for me, too! Strong and hard to catch so I've yet to get him. Welcome to the club, Fikri! :D

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)