The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 27th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
I am not exactly new... in fact, this is my third or fourth account. I just want to let all of the newer members know that this is probably the greatest community on the internet. I also wanted to give a huge thank you to the staff and veteran community for continuing to make this place the greatest website to ever exist. I've chosen to ignore my reason for leaving and try to make this site work out with my schedule. It's that fantastic.

Last edited by Dusk; July 27th, 2013 at 08:07 PM.
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

I feel the exact same way.
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Jak
i'll let you have it

Nature: Timid
That means a lot, ba. :) I'm glad you feel that way!

Into the room, I know you want it
Bang bang, all over you, I'll let you have it
Wait a minute, let me take you there
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Dusk

I had told myself I didn't have time for it anymore, but after I had said my goodbyes, I felt as though there was a hole in my very being... PC has drilled its way into my heart and now it feels empty without it.

Old July 27th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Castform

D'awwww that is really awesome of you! This is a wonderful community and really the people are the reason I haven't been able to leave. Everyone here is so caring and it's almost like one HUGE family in a way. Look forward to seeing you post around!!

Old July 27th, 2013, 09:08 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
I'm really glad you feel that cause I couldn't agree more. PC is a really special part of my life and I've felt really well at home here and it's the members and staff that have been a part of that great experience. They're the thing that keeps me coming back here. So really appreciate your kind words. :)

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old July 27th, 2013, 09:23 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
They're also really tolerant as you can see personal example right here of drama queen yes yes please contain yourselves

if this was like idk gaming forum-ville I would have been murdered a long time ago by a bunch of people who hate me to the bone but as you can see here they've discovered a long-lost skill called being able to move on :p

Old July 27th, 2013, 10:56 PM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Nice one.

We'll write a poem on this...

//horrible pirate poetry censored

Anyway, that is something I'm with too. Leaving this community is impossible, PC is not something that tries to etch into our lives, we get etched into its life.

Anyway, this invariably means that we all get together

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old July 28th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Dusk

absolutely. I would be missing part of my life now if I left! I felt this thread needed to exist here, especially for newbies to see.

Stay awesome guys!

Old July 30th, 2013, 03:03 PM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
I totally agree with the DuskLunacy, I wrote about how awesome this forum is before in the welcome section but I never said thanks so I'll just jump in too & do that

Thanks a lot to the mods who spend time to make sure rules aren't broken & caused this website to be a classy & welcoming place for amazing discussions.
Thanks to the supporters who kept this website online for all of us to enjoy.
Thanks to everyday users who keep this forum active with their amazing thoughts & suggestions concerning almost everything.
Thanks to whoever is keeping this forum away from spambots (show yourself at once!).
I guess that's pretty much it & thanks to the OP for making this thread & motivating me to make this post

Last edited by AnonygooseD; July 30th, 2013 at 03:20 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here