The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 17th, 2013, 06:20 AM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaedearagaki View Post
Omg, I like the new hero's ow sprite! Btw, Add movements on trees, flowers and grasses.
That would be better to add life to the whole map and game. Surely.
Thanks for the feedback

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Old August 17th, 2013, 12:59 PM
KinKage
Golden Shadow

Nature: Mild
Seems like you're on a road to victory! Good luck.
Old August 20th, 2013, 06:16 AM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinKage View Post
Seems like you're on a road to victory! Good luck.
On Victory Road yeah!

Blub lub!
Old August 20th, 2013, 06:50 AM
dark£n

Nature: Docile
Hmm , seems pretty intresting i have high expectations to this game. Btw yeah if possible you could actually make some movement on the trees and more, just to make the game even more nice!
Looking forward to play this game! GG
Old August 20th, 2013, 07:20 AM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark£n View Post
Hmm , seems pretty intresting i have high expectations to this game. Btw yeah if possible you could actually make some movement on the trees and more, just to make the game even more nice!
the movement on the tree , add some life to whole game and adding other stuff is still in progress maybe soon i'll post some picture ... and you guys be the judging..

Blub lub!
Old August 20th, 2013, 07:24 AM
dark£n

Ah nice, but for me the work is pretty nice.
My judgmente is always positive!
Old August 20th, 2013, 07:25 AM
PineApple'Pies

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Stay Tune bro Screenies will appear to your eye..
And i hope you will like the new screenies more new stuff has been add and maybe i'll post the video..
And soon Three Fake Starters will appears Tooooo..

マーと小さい

Pokemon LG | Little Dragons
Old August 20th, 2013, 08:35 AM
dark£n

I hope so! Waiting for it! :D
Old August 21st, 2013, 12:16 AM
PineApple'Pies

Hello I'm Rui as you can see i'm Member of Dragons..
Guys here i bring little update about Pokemon LG
kira is so busy making game and hack so i help him post to this thread

And here just a little update ! (lol Just little change and making new maps)

Screenies End here I hope you guys Enjoy with my little update

マーと小さい

Last edited by PineApple'Pies; September 3rd, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old August 21st, 2013, 02:12 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Nice tiles the graphics are awesome but Fakemon... never liked those lol no matter how they look
Old August 21st, 2013, 05:56 AM
dark£n

Wow man its looking rly amazing what the name of the hack?

Btw that hack is alrdy downloaded and playable? or is still in process?
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:17 AM
~Anbuja
Let's Keep It Simple

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Anbuja
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaedearagaki View Post
Omg, I like the new hero's ow sprite! Btw, Add movements on trees, flowers and grasses.
That would be better to add life to the whole map and game. Surely.
How can you like a stolen OW sprite?

Idk how it wasn't noticed until now that the OW is stolen from my OW of my hack :/

Ill give you a timeline until the next time I log in to instanty remove any content that was from the OW used in my hack, before Ill try to make you regret it.

I know it might be just a OW, but that isnt just an ordinary OW, that is a OW that I have worked and improved for the last 3 years, which makes it so offending to me that it got stolen and just changed sloopy.
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:25 PM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
Nice tiles the graphics are awesome but Fakemon... never liked those lol no matter how they look
Thanks!

Quote:
Wow man its looking rly amazing what the name of the hack?

Btw that hack is alrdy downloaded and playable? or is still in process?
yes this hack is Still on Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post

Idk how it wasn't noticed until now that the OW is stolen from my OW of my hack :/

Ill give you a timeline until the next time I log in to instanty remove any content that was from the OW used in my hack, before Ill try to make you regret it.

I know it might be just a OW, but that isnt just an ordinary OW, that is a OW that I have worked and improved for the last 3 years, which makes it so offending to me that it got stolen and just changed sloopy.
Stolen? how could it be!
this OWs has been made by my friends and he SAY that OWs is original created by Him..
and yeah the OWs is almost the same ''

OMG! i'm sory for that, i will change the OWs as Fast as i Could...

Blub lub!

Last edited by ℨᶾanana; August 21st, 2013 at 10:36 PM.
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:56 PM
PineApple'Pies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post

I knew it!
yes I think i already seen that OWs but i don't remember where i see those,
and know i know where OWs those belong ,it's belong to pokemon Anbuja that made by Bloody.

KiraKonGxi, you too believe with someone who don't know about hacking stuff that why he trick you..
and now he making trouble to us ( i really-really want to make this hack just with you and do not invite people who don't know about hacking stuff just we and old members )

Anbuja's_BlooDY we really sorry about your OWs, i'm very dissapointed about that...

マーと小さい

Old September 5th, 2013, 04:06 AM
PineApple'Pies

Hi there i bring the small update
actually i'm doing fakedex for Pokemon LG so far it's has 27 fakemon in that DEX
so here i'm going to show to the Pokemon Starters

Mercil Raydon Erlyn

i will try to ask permision to the owner of the hack again to show to you guys some of the fakemon that has been finish.

And here the ERIC OWs and Mugshot.

SMALL STORY
his name is Eric he's from Anquel Town he is your best friend
but oneday something happen to him and that thing make him
despair so he decide to join SKULL team but different appearance
so after that he is no longer your friend but he become your enemy.

that all the update i hope you guys enjoy
I'm sorry if my english is Bad xD

マーと小さい

Last edited by PineApple'Pies; September 5th, 2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old September 5th, 2013, 08:37 AM
yveltal113

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMasterX View Post
Liquid Crystal has Kanto, Johto, the Orange Islands, a remastered soundtrack, modern battle system, and many, many other things, all being constantly improved upon, with a new release for every little fix. But, you don't see me going to other places and using it to bash other people's hacks. Even if his hack is only one region (which it might not be, it could expand), it has a bunch of fakemon, and drawing those up, getting their typing, their movesets, their base stats all takes an extreme amount of time and even creativity, as well as drawing up a completely new region and storyline from scratch. You, sir, hold no right to judge others work based on your own works. For all we know, your works could suck horribly. But no one here would say that. Every hack has its flaws, but those flaws can be fixed. Perhaps rather than saying that his hack sucks and your hack is better, you could try being a bit more constructive in your criticism. How would you feel if someone who created one of the more detailed hacks came along and bashed your ideas without even trying to play the game? You'd probably feel horrible that no one even gave your hack a chance. I'm sure people supported your hack when it was just starting and gave you encouragement, perhaps you could return the favor to the one starting their hack now. I'm certainly not going to play your hack, not because it's bad (I hadn't even heard of it before now, so), but because I'm not going to feed the ego of someone who feels they have the right to smash down the ideas of whoever they please simply because they don't like them.

And to KirakonGxi: Your hack looks very well detailed, I'm sure you put a lot of thought into it, and I'm looking forward to playing your hack, it sounds like it'd be fun to go through when completed. I'm always up for a challenge involving Fakemon, puts me in an unfamiliar situation that I have to work through.
You sir, have my full respect. And for the upside down 3ds thing, i don't belive they would put such feature in the game. Btw, have you seen the mega evolitions of blastoise, charizard and venusaur?
Old September 5th, 2013, 08:46 AM
yveltal113

I don't know if someone is allready in charge of it but just in case, i'm willing to beta test the game and report you bugs, glitches and stuff.
Old September 5th, 2013, 12:59 PM
MageX
I'm learning ASM

Nature: Brave
Nice hack! I LOVE the water tiles, they're my favourite! And also the Eric ow is nice, but i think you should make the hero's hair a bit shorter
Old September 5th, 2013, 11:57 PM
PineApple'Pies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yveltal113 View Post
You sir, have my full respect. And for the upside down 3ds thing, i don't belive they would put such feature in the game. Btw, have you seen the mega evolitions of blastoise, charizard and venusaur?
yeah I've seen them and it is Super CoooooooL! ,yeah the most mega evo that i like is Mewtwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by yveltal113 View Post
I don't know if someone is allready in charge of it but just in case, i'm willing to beta test the game and report you bugs, glitches and stuff.
Glad to hear it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MageX View Post
Nice hack! I LOVE the water tiles, they're my favourite! And also the Eric ow is nice, but i think you should make the hero's hair a bit shorter
Actually that is not OUR hero OWs that is the stolen OWs from old member that give to us,
And we has create own OWs and put it in game after we finish making fakedex we will post the
another update...

マーと小さい

Old September 6th, 2013, 09:54 PM
byAmbi

Nature: Relaxed
This hack is looking amazing ^.^ can't wait to see the new Heroes OWs, good luck. :D
Old September 6th, 2013, 11:15 PM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Quote:
Originally Posted by byAmbi View Post
This hack is looking amazing ^.^ can't wait to see the new Heroes OWs, good luck. :D
sure I'll post it soon
Happy to hear it xD
Old September 10th, 2013, 01:07 PM
PineApple'Pies

Every Image has their OWN story and every Legend has their Own Ability..
lol xD, wel guys i actually manage to finish 3 map in one day and yeah that the
result...( but i show just only 2 xD )
LoL some fakemon has finish created and our fakedex has halfway finish..
and yes this game has change the graphic lol credit for insert it goes to KiraKongxi..
The old tiles are off and he insert new tiles from ( Callis Tiles )..
But some of those tiles are Ours!

Here is the Stellar Cave!
the cave that full with Ghost and Dark Pokemon, they said deep inside that
has burried a Flying Dark Legendary Pokemon in Accient Stone called Dracest Stone..
that lagendary pokemon is one of 5 element that may arouse the mystery pokemon that has been favored by team SKULL...
And then you will be the One who will stop that Lagend Pokemon lol xD...

And guys Here is the Hero Apperance!

The guys from Vella Village that want to become the Pokemon Champion in Alies Region and to beat Gold and Red!

I hope you guys like it, sorry if my English is little bad xD
And thank you for who commenting in this thread!

マーと小さい

Last edited by PineApple'Pies; September 10th, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
Old September 10th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影

Nature: Naughty
This hack just become better with every update. Calis tiles are pretty hard to handle, I'm glad Kira managed to get it in
Old September 10th, 2013, 05:12 PM
PokeReject
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
This looks really awesome, I can't wait for a beta. Good luck on this game, guys!

I also like Pokemon Glazed, Pokemon FireRed Throwback Edition, Pokemon Twisted Mind, Pokemon: The Fae Stones, Pokemon Expert Emerald, Pokemon Sigma Emerald, Pokemon Crystaldust, Pokemon Steam (Shining Waters/Hazing Flames. Side note: they are in need of scripters) and many more I forgot to mention.
United by blood and fate.

This isn't said that much (probably, I don't know), but I would like to give every ROM Hacker my sincerest thanks, as they all work so hard to build the games that we play. Since they work so hard, I think that we players should respect what they do by giving them support as well as being patient while they work. If you want to see a taste of what they do, I suggest you head over to the R&D section of ROM Hacking. Again, I would like to give every ROM hacker my thanks, and I hope that everything goes well, from flags to tables to offsets to patches.
Old September 10th, 2013, 05:13 PM
HersheysPink

Nature: Relaxed
i love the fakemon starters, it's unique and different. i'm not even sure which one i'll pick. the screenshots look gorgeous so far. i wanted to ask though, will you be able to play a female with this game?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here