The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 2nd, 2013, 06:39 AM
molivious
so much fail...

Nature: Modest
Username: Molivious
Game: SoulSilver
Ultimate: Yes
FC for Raffle: ---
  • Umbreon, the star moon of the show.
  • Noctowl, the wise Alabamian.
  • Steelix, the unyielding striker.
  • Mamoswine, the spirited mascot.
  • Delibird, the passionate musician.
  • Teddiursa, the upstaging plush.

I'll keep their personalities that way and update as if telling a story of this cheerful bunch. Sounds like a fun journey.

Squish, squish, squish. Goes the bug under your foot.
Squish, squish, squish. I'm telling you not to look.

Last edited by molivious; August 2nd, 2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 01:20 PM
Orianna
So strange, they scream.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Username:KagamiChan
Game: Emerald
Ultimate: No
Raffle FC: No Raffle for me

Team:

(I know it's not Camellias but I hope that'll do >u<)

(looking forward to trying him out again after how well he did in the April Fools Fish Challenge *-*)

"We will kill your enemies. That will be fun."
Old August 2nd, 2013, 01:27 PM
CoveredNormal

Username: CoveredNormal
game: blue
ultimate: no
FC for raffle: not interested

team:
Jolteon-favorite
charizard-plushie
kingler-marching
graveler-striker
farfetch'd-mascot
tangela-alabamian
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:24 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Second Update

Crystal | Raven

So going to Union Cave was alright, beating Team Rocket was fairly easy, and Bugsy and his Scyther was a pain, but I managed there as well! After those three things I had then made my way to Goldenrod where I beat the trainers around in the area before taking on Whitney. Like well... usual (or rather with many others) her Miltank was a pain, but at least this was Crystal and not HGSS where it has Milk Drink haha! Also between Bugsy and Whitney Berry evolved into a Skiploom! After defeating her I went and fought the Sudowoodo. Kind of wish I caught it and used it for my team since in the future it had the Rock Head ability but oh well. I'm sure Magnemite, the Pokemon I caught to be the Striker, will suffice. That said, I caught Electron the Magnemite, a Krabby who was then named Asch, and finally went and picked up the Eevee from Bill and named her Artemis. Now It's time to train the team up and hopefully evolve Artemis before taking on Morty. ♥

Artemis (Eevee) ♀ | Favorite Subject | Level 20
Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand-Attack, Growl

Berry (Skiploom) ♂ | True Alabamian | Level 24 @ Miracle Seed
Leech Seed, Synthesis, Stun Spore, Headbutt

Electron (Magnemite) | The Striker | Level 17
Tackle, Thundershock, Supersonic, Sonicboom

Gumdrop (Phanpy) ♀ | Team Mascot | Level 23 @ Quick Claw
Strength, Growl, Defense Curl, Flail

Asch (Krabby) ♂ | Marching Musician | Level 21
Surf, Leer, Vicegrip, Harden

Quilt (Cyndaquil) ♂ | The Plushie | Level 23 @ Charcoal
Quick Attack, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember
Old August 2nd, 2013, 08:32 PM
Jak
baby smod

Quote:
Username: CoveredNormal
game: blue
ultimate: no
FC for raffle: not interested

team:
Jolteon-favorite
charizard-plushie
kingler-marching
graveler-striker
farfetch'd-mascot
tangela-alabamian
You can't evolve the plushie Pokemon, so you'll have to stick with Charmander. And if I may ask, what does Tangela have to do with Alabama?

And while I'm here:

Trainer Sydian
White 2

Neeko lv. 15
Torrent | Adamant
[ Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Water Sport ]

Had a slow start cause I really didn't feel like playing, haha. But I named myself Sydian and my rival is Klippy. He's really into keeping Pokemon safe apparently. I got my Oshawott and named him Neeko after my actual plushie...who is named after the first Oshawott I had in Black 2. So...and Oshawott named after an Oshawott who was also named after an Oshawott. Makes sense, right? Anyway, I did all the stuff and then beat Cheren, after taking a loss though. Wasn't paying much attention and had no back up, so eh. Oh well. Trading in my Vulpix soon, so things will get more interesting with two party members thankfully. Oh and...the Everstone is all the way in Driftveil. So much B pressing. :( Maybe I have a spare I can trade over with Vulpix.

i'm gonna fly like a bird from the night

Last edited by Jak; August 2nd, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 08:57 PM
The Dark Avenger
Eye-Catching

Nature: Adamant
[QUOTE=Sydian;7764754]You can't evolve the plushie Pokemon, so you'll have to stick with Charmander. And if I may ask, what does Tangela have to do with Alabama?

OH, I thought you meant we could not evolve the plushie pokemon that could are not fully evolved. Like Snivy can't evolve into Servine, since there is not a servine plushie, but Umbreon was obtainable since the there was a plushie. Well, at least I haven't started, though, I have to do some reconfiguring.

Retrodex Sprites
|D&D Forum|??? (coming soon)
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM
Jak
baby smod

No...it says you can pick from my plushies, but you have to keep what you pick in its first stage.

Quote:
A plushie Pokémon! - I have a large collection. You have to use one of mine, however you must leave it in its first stage. No evolving! You can't use the legendary plushies either. If you run into a conflict on picking one, just lemme know!
Didn't think I could make it clearer. :x

Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:13 AM
Wobbu

Nature: Relaxed

Update #2

Pokémon White Version 2 ▣ 21 Shiny Swablu in the Sky Ultimate

Team

Petilil!
Petilil • Petilil • • Level 39
Soothe Bell • Own Tempo
CutFlashReturnEntrainment

A true Alabamian!
Fluffee • Cottonee • • Level 32
Eviolite • Prankster
ReturnHelping HandCharmPoisonPowder

Progress

After spending what seemed like an eternity in Castelia City and Route 4, I finally trained my Petilil to be strong enough to sweep Burgh. When I returned to Route 4 to battle Colress, little did I know that he would be a greater challenge than Burgh. Magnemite wasn't too much of a problem, but Klink barely took any damage from Petilil's Return, and its Gear Grind was doing some major damage to Petilil. Fortunately after three or four attempts, Klink only used Charge and allowed Petilil to survive. Soon after my victory, I returned to Castelia City's Pokémon Center to withdraw my other Petilil and returned to Route 4 to trade it for a Cottonee. Next I went to Nimbasa City and successfully challenged Ingo and Emmet with the help of Rosa. After doing a little training I decided to challenge Elisa, and, surprisingly, I beat her on my first try thanks to Cottonee's PoisonPowder. Next up is a battle with a heartbreaker... His name... Charles.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 08:13 AM
Tetra
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Username: Atif
Game: Blaze Black 2
FC For Raffle: No thanks ^^

1. Altaria

2. Beautifly

3. Geodude

4. Numel

Foongus

6. Pikachu

That's my team xD
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:22 AM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I picked Treecko as my plushie Pokemon and I gotta say, it sucks that he won't learn Leaf Blade because it's my favorite move to use in the Treecko family. I also caught my Aron & my Makuhita in the same cave so I gotta level them up together making them share the experience, bleh. I beat Roxanne very easily with Treecko and I had a lot of problem with Brawly Now I'm up against May who has the type advantage against me wither Blaziken completely owning my Treecko & Aron. I'm currently grinding so they can beat her.

Badges Obtained:

Current Pokemon Team:

The Plushie Pokemon!
Tifa the Treecko♀, level 25
Pound, Screech, Absorb & Quick Attack

The Crimson Tide striker!
Aron♂, level 18
Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Mud-Slap & Headbutt

The true Alabamian!
Makuhita♂, level 17
Tackle, Focus Energy, Sand-Attack & Vital Throw
Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:27 AM
CoveredNormal

Quote:
You can't evolve the plushie Pokemon, so you'll have to stick with Charmander. And if I may ask, what does Tangela have to do with Alabama?
sorry i was typing my team awhile after i read it so i forgot, charmander will do. however tangela is the vine pokemon which resembles the pumpkin vines or grape vines on our farm here in alabama (yes i live there)
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:20 AM
★ Aura Draydoblade ★
Lucario's Sword

Nature: Brave
Username; GoldenRayquaza
Game: Silver
FC: I'll post it in about a half hour or something.

Team:

Petlil: Umbreon
Alabamian: Ninetales (You said there were foxes in Alabama on your list, so... yeah.)
Striker: Skarmory (There was no Rock Head yet.)
Mascot/Tusked: Mamoswine
Marching Musician: Kingler
Plushie: Cyndaquil
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:26 PM
Jak
baby smod

Quote:
sorry i was typing my team awhile after i read it so i forgot, charmander will do. however tangela is the vine pokemon which resembles the pumpkin vines or grape vines on our farm here in alabama (yes i live there)
Alright, sounds good. And yeah, that works. I forget we even have pumpkins till Halloween rolls around, to tell you the truth. lol

Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:26 PM
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!

edit> I will compete, I just have to make a proper appl/.

Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
Black: 3181 8256 6904
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y: 1993 8202 9620

Last edited by WishCookie; August 3rd, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:57 PM
The Dark Avenger
Eye-Catching

Nature: Adamant
Here was my Red Team. Can't wait to start my Gen II run.

Alabamian!

Jessiebell the Vileplume lv. 54
• Mega Drain • Body Slam • Sleep Powder • Double Team

Plushie

Auburn the Charmander lv. 56
• Flamethrower • Swords Dance • Dig • Slash

Marcher

Pauladeen the Goldeen lv. 54
• Surf • Horn Drill • Supersonic • Ice Beam

Favorite

Sydian the Jolteon lv. 57
• Thunder • Pin Missile • Double Kick • Thunder Wave

Mascot

Skynyrd the Pidgeot lv. 55
• Fly • Quick Attack • HyperBeam • Mirror Move

Striker

Bama the Rhydon lvl. 54
• Earthquake • Surf • Rockslide • Blizzard

Retrodex Sprites
|D&D Forum|??? (coming soon)
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:32 PM
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

First update! Wow, this has gotta be my derpiest run of HeartGold ever. I blame the Ultimate challenge, haha! At least it got better eventually. Well, I've just gotten my third badge, so there's progress. Here's the update in more detail:
Spoiler:
  • Chose the female character for the first time, out of curiosity. Also put the game in "Set" mode because I like it that way.
  • Chose The Plushie as my starter - Cyndaquil! ^-^ Named him Pelouchian (eventually). Ah, I just noticed... Blaze will be useless in this run. >_<
  • Beginning stuff, same every time. I'm surprised Ethan and Lyra are the exact same. Then again, I haven't paid much attention, so I may have missed the differences.
  • Beat Rival nobody.
  • Sprout Tower went smoothly.
  • With the help of a potion, Falkner wasn't difficult. Leer + Quick Attack was the dominant strategy, since I remembered he had Keen Eye. So the Zephyr Badge was won. ^-^

• Got the egg from Elm's aide.
  • Oh man, Union Cave. I lost to a Hiker and his onix. Even with six SmokeScreens. Ember would've been helpful here! Next time, I just snuck past this guy and all Hikers (though I returned to face Anthony outside the cave).
  • Reached Azalea and finished the Slowpoke Well sidequest.
  • Realized that I would need an HM slave to get through Ilex Forest (at least for now). I thought maybe Paras, so I decided to search the forest. Howeeeeeeever... nobody came out of nowhere to challenge us. Derp. I watched in horror as he sent out his gastly. Quick Attack was my only damaging move! Haha, whoops. I encountered this problem in Sprout Tower, but I could run from those gastly. Now, all I could do was take his Curse in the face and wait for the end. Ehehe... maybe I'll get an HM slave elsewhere.
  • Returned to Union Cave to get a sandshrew for that purpose. And maybe it'll be helpful in taking down that gastly too, so I begin to train.
  • Buuuuut... the egg hatched! Then I thought. Hmm... maybe having just a cyndaquil for the first three gyms (and the rival battle) isn't such a good idea. Maybe this togepi can join the team as The Alabamian! Earlier, I was thinking maybe jumpluff (cotton). But nope, it's blue. Then miltank (agriculture-->cows) became my choice. And now, it's changed yet again: togetic is the team's Alabamian. My reasoning is threefold: eggs, stars, and angels. From what I've researched, eggs are quite a big part of the agricultural economy. Togepi/togetic's head reminds me of a star, and I remembered seeing a line: "stars fell on Alabama." And, I saw somewhere in this thread that Christianity is dominant in Alabama; togetic resembles an angel in my opinion, so yeah. And thus, Dixian joins the team.
  • We head back to New Bark to show Elm the egg, taking care of unfinished business along the way (picking up Rock Smash and teaching it to Sandshrew because I forgot, beating Hikers with Dixian's Extrasensory, etc.) Also found a Rare Candy and reluctantly used it on Pelouchian (so close to leveling up already!), as per the rules.
  • Bugsy wasn't much of a problem either. SmokeScreen, man! Scyther went down to repeated Quick Attacks, and the cocoons weren't tough. Dixian even defeated one, earning us the Hive Badge. ^-^

• The rival battle went well. Dixian took down Gastly, and some teamwork was used to defeat Croconaw (SmokeScreen is awesome). Extrasensory also worked wonders on Zubat.
  • Got Cut and taught that to Sandshrew. Taught Headbutt to Pelouchian. Traversed the Ilex Forest.
  • Explored Goldenrod and the surrounding areas. Gave a haircut to Dixian. Entered Pelouchian in the Bug Catching Contest, just for leveling up. Also caught a scyther and won a Sun Stone. Oh yeah, Dixian also evolved.
  • Spent a bit of time at the Game Corner playing Voltorb Flip. Currently have a bit over 5,000 coins. I think I want Flamethrower.
  • Ah, the infamous Whitney! She was surprisingly the easiest gym leader so far. Two Extrasensory attacks felled Clefairy. I used Yawn on Miltank as she used Attract. Unfortunately, she's holding a Lum Berry. Quite a bit of switching going on in this battle, to get rid of infatuation, to put it to sleep, to lower its accuracy. I eventually got six SmokeScreens on it and four Leers. Two Headbutts, and it went down. After a bit of crying, we got the Plain Badge! ^-^

The team so far:
Spoiler:

NamePelouchianDixian
RoleThe PlushieThe Alabamian
Level2727
GenderMM
NatureDocileQuiet
CharacteristicOften dozes offOften scatters things
AbilityBlazeSerene Grace
ItemShell BellQuick Claw
Stats68/43/32/43/38/4674/30/57/58/67/30
MovesHeadbuttExtrasensory
LeerCharm
SmokeScreenSweet Kiss
Defense CurlYawn

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
Old August 4th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Wobbu

Nature: Relaxed

Update #3

Pokémon White Version 2 ▣ 21 Shiny Swablu in the Sky Ultimate

Team

Petilil!
Petilil • Petilil • • Level 41
Eviolite • Own Tempo
CutFlashReturnEntrainment

A true Alabamian!
Fluffee • Whimsicott • • Level 40
Soothe Bell • Prankster
ReturnThiefCharmPoisonPowder

Progress

When Charles was defeated, I proceeded to Driftveil City. After talking around, I went to the Plasma house and received a Zorua, which was PC'd soon after. I also received an Everstone from one of the citizens, which will be handy once I catch a Drifloon. After that, I did some training on Route 6 and battled every Trainer that I could find. Soon after, I remembered that I received a Sun Stone in Nimbasa City, so I used it on my Cottonee and got a Whimsicott in return. Next up was Clay's Gym, which was slightly challenging, but after spamming a few Flash attacks on Excadrill, victory was mine. Upon exiting the Gym, I was met by Clay and Hugh. After their whole conversation, I went to participate in the Driftveil Tournament and snagged an easy victory. My next stop was the drawbridge so I could catch a Ducklett that could use Surf. Currently I'm on Route 6, with the next stop being Mistralton Cave.
Old August 4th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Azure Rathalδs
the power within
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Username: Para-Dox
Game: LeafGreen

PARTY
Spoiler:
  1. Jolteon - Only pokémon from the petilli list.
  2. Dewgong - Offical state sea mammal is the West Indian mantee, and this is the closet pokémon to it.
  3. Rhydon - Pretty much best choice here.
  4. Dodrio - No tusked Pokémon in LeafGreen, so I went for this one.
  5. Parasect - I didn't really want to use any of the other pokémon available for this rule so...
  6. Meowth - Only real pulshe pokémon I could stand using.

Even making a team for this was annoying, so I will just use a Bulbasaur and Butterfree until I get to Mt. Moon where I will get Paras!
Old August 4th, 2013, 06:20 AM
11wildy
Me!

Nature: Lonely
I luckily have internet for a short moment, so I wrote down the requirements etc. I will play on my way home, in the car.

Username: 11wildy
Game: Crystal
Gen V FC for raffle: 3611-5730-8324

I still have to decide on the team, I barely know anything about Alabama... Gonna look up some stuff and decide then. As for the plushie, I will use Cyndaquil.

PS: I just LOVE the Togekiss plushie<3
Old August 4th, 2013, 12:31 PM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Ima sign up as soon as I figure out my team. Just want to clear something up about the Plushie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
No...it says you can pick from my plushies, but you have to keep what you pick in its first stage.

Didn't think I could make it clearer. :x
So we can use Umbreon, but not Charizard, right? Plushies that are evolved can be used?

edit: got it, never mind. Plushies are always first stage, even if you have evolved forms. I got confused since someone had a Togetic as their Alabamian.

edit2: Does Pikachu count as the "unevolved" form post Gen I? Pichu is technically the first form, although it's a baby Pokemon.

LeafGreen - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2 (postgame)

FireRed - HeartGold - Emerald - Platinum - Black 2

Select Completed Challenges:
Ultimate Monotype:

Fireheart: L88, L88, L71, L76, L100; Palin: L98, L92, L86, L100, L100
Excalibur: L75, L88, L87, L84, L100; Nagini: L100, L96, L100, L100, on hold

Last edited by jdthebud; August 4th, 2013 at 01:45 PM.
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:07 PM
Jak
baby smod

Quote:
edit: got it, never mind. Plushies are always first stage, even if you have evolved forms. I got confused since someone had a Togetic as their Alabamian.

edit2: Does Pikachu count as the "unevolved" form post Gen I? Pichu is technically the first form, although it's a baby Pokemon.
Yes, plushies must stay the first form of the line. So you see an Umbreon in the picture which means that Eevee is an option. Keep in mind, I just grabbed a picture to use for reference. I didn't take that picture recently or for this challenge, and I thought it'd be better to post that than just list everything. It's cuter than a list.

Baby Pokemon do not have to be used, but only if they're in a line with three stages. So if your game has Pichu, you can use Pikachu instead. You could use Pichu if you really wanted, but I'll allow Pikachu. The same will apply for using Togetic instead of Togepi, but only in games that include Togekiss (gen IV and V in that case. Gen II and III players will have to stick with Togepi if they choose that.. Mantyke will have to stay Mantyke if that's chosen though, because it's only a two stage line. That make sense, everyone?

Also sorry I haven't updated the list. This is a really busy month for me, and I will get around to it in my free time before the really busy stuff happens!

And again...

Trainer Sydian
White 2

Neeko lv. 19 @ Everstone
Torrent | Adamant
[ Fury Cutter, Return, Water Gun, Razor Shell ]

Slick lv. 20
Drought | Timid
[ Flamethrower, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Faint Attack ]

Immediately traded in Slick the Vulpix. My paw paw's nickname was Slick, so I thought it was appropriate for this Pokemon since I mainly chose it because I watched foxes with my paw paw. Caught him up pretty quickly, got them both to level 18, and went head first into Roxie's gym with no trouble! Now we have to go do Pokestar though. So this is gonna suck. :(

Last edited by Jak; August 4th, 2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old August 4th, 2013, 08:39 PM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Username: jdthebud
Game: Expert Emerald, possibly FireRed: Generations (both 386 hacks by Suicune™.)
Ultimate: No way, these games are going to be hell already without eliminating STAB moves.

Team for Expert Emerald:
Petilil: Altaria (Sydian)
Alabamian: Jumpluff (Alabama)
Striker: Marowak (Striker)
Mascot: Walrein (Tuskie)
Musician: Kingler (Marcher)
Plushie: Pikachu (Plushhh)

Could Medicham qualify as a uniform Pokemon, seems like that one could work:

Or is it not white enough? Just a suggestion.

If I do FireRed: Generations I will do another signup.

Ultimate Monotype:

Old August 4th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Jak
baby smod

I didn't make that list of Pokemon, but I consider Medicham to be grey and pink, so I don't think that'd count I'm afraid. :( Sorry.

Old August 5th, 2013, 02:34 AM
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!

Username: Ahri
Game: Black 2
FC: --- I'll post it soon

I'll begin with the Challenge in about a week if that's ok, I'll get my wifi back by then.

Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
Black: 3181 8256 6904
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y: 1993 8202 9620

Last edited by WishCookie; August 5th, 2013 at 02:48 AM.
Old August 5th, 2013, 12:16 PM
jdthebud
Monotype Master
Community Supporter

Update #1 on Expert Emerald.

Name: Jd
Rival: May
Starter: Mudkip
  • Started the game by picking Mudkip, and after I got Pokéballs, I caught Alabama the Hoppip on Route 103.
  • Went through Petalburg and met Wally, then went though Petalburg Forest.
  • After we reached Rustboro City, Alabama evolved into Skiploom!
  • Challenged Roxanne and Alabama soloed her easily with Razor Leaf and Absorb.
  • Moved on to Dewford Town after visiting Devon Corp and got the Old Rod, which I used to catch Marcher the Krabby there.
  • Also caught Gridiron the Cubone in Granite Cave, and trained them both on some trainers I skipped around Rustboro.
  • Went to Slateport as well to fight all the trainers there, then headed back to take on Brawly.
  • After I was able to finally take down Heracross with Alabama's Leech Seed + Return, he was defeated.
  • Went back to Slateport and went through Route 110, where I defeated May, and Alabama evolved into Jumpluff!
  • Arrived in Mauville City, and after defeating most of the trainers around the city, Gridiron evolved into Marowak!
  • Took on the gym, and Gridiron was able to easily defeat Wattson with Bonemerang, although Alabama had to Leech Seed Magneton, who has the Levitate ability in this hack.
  • Went up to Route 111 and fished up Tuskie the Spheal, and starting training her on the rest of the trainers.
  • While doing so, Marcher evolved into Kingler!
  • I am saved on Route 111.
Screens:
Spoiler:

Team Jd:

Marcher the Hasty Kingler, ♂ - L30 @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Shell Armor
Moves: Stomp, Mud Shot, Rock Tomb, Bubblebeam

Alabama the Bashful Jumpluff, ♀ - L30 @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Air Cutter, Sleep Powder

Tuskie the Mild Spheal, ♀ - L31
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Icy Wind, Body Slam, Water Gun, Ice Ball

Gridiron the Careful Marowak, ♂ - L31 @ Soft Sand
Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Bone Club, Bonemerang, Strength, Rock Smash

HM Slaves:

Nincada - Cut

Ultimate Monotype:

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links