The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 6th, 2013, 01:07 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Let's be a naughty Vapor and not do homework and play Pokémon instead.

Sign-up form
Username: vaporeon7
Game: Yellow
Ultimate: No

Last edited by vaporeon7; August 6th, 2013 at 01:41 AM.
Old August 6th, 2013, 02:01 AM
Wobbu

Nature: Relaxed

Update #4

Pokémon White Version 2 ▣ 21 Shiny Swablu in the Sky Ultimate

Team

Spoiler:

Petilil!
Petilil • Petilil • • Level 42
Eviolite • Own Tempo
CutFlashReturnEntrainment

A true Alabamian!
Fluffee • Whimsicott • • Level 43
Soothe Bell • Prankster
ReturnThiefCharmPoisonPowder

Crimson Tide striker!
Ferrum • Lairon • • Level 38
None • Rock Head
Rock SmashTake DownDigProtect

Team mascot!
Mammoth • Fraxure • • Level 41
Lucky Egg • Rivalry
Rock SmashSlashDigRock Tomb

The marching musician!
Mongo • Zangoose • • Level 33
None • Immunity
EmbargoDigRevengeRock Tomb

Progress

After catching Aron and Axew in Mistralton Cave, I repeled my way through Chargestone Cave. Once I finally reached Mistralton City, I found myself talking to Professor Juniper. Skyla introduced herself during our conversation and Juniper went off to the Celestial Tower. On my way to the tower, I caught a Zangoose. I received the wonderful Lucky Egg once I caught up with Juniper in the tower. After doing some level grinding on Route 7, I evolved my Aron and Axew and challenged Skyla's Gym. With the help of Fraxure's Rock Tomb, I easily defeated Swoobat. Swanna wasn't too hard but it did knock out Fraxure. Skarmory was the stongest foe, knocking out everyone but Lairon.

Next Up: Celestial Tower and Lentimas Town
Old August 6th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Game: Pearl
Ultimate: Of course!

Honestly love what you've done with the challenge, can't wait to give it a whirl <3
Old August 6th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Orianna
So strange, they scream.
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Time for my first update on my Emerald run

Spoiler:
Named myself Kyouki as always.
Went through all the beginning stuff and picked Torchic as my starter.
Battled Brendan, obtained my Pokédex then headed towards Petalburg, battling my way through.
Reached Petalburg and dropped Dad a visit at the Gym, but he wouldn't fight me because I was weak so he sent me to Rustboro.
Reached Rustboro, battled the folks on Route 116 then went back to town to battle Roxanne. Took me a few tries since poor little Torchic kept getting squashed. Eventually won and had to chase a Team Aqua Grunt to Rusturf Tunnel where I also rescued Peeko.
As thanks, Mr. Brinney took me to Dewford where I got my old Rod and then rushed back to Route 102 to go Goldeen fishing. But on my way there I realized I couldn't get Roselia in Emerald unless I traded. So I put fishing on hold, caught a Taillow and headed for the PokéCenter so I can trade.
Meanwhile, I was looking for one of my Ruby/Sapphire ROMs with enough progress to let me catch a Roselia. Not finding any, I copied my April Fools Fish Challenge Ruby save file from my phone to my computer and opened another instance of the Emulator then went Roselia hunting. I wasn't happy with the first one so I decided to catch another one. This one turned out Modest so I named it Cammy, made it hold an Everstone and traded it over to my Emerald in exchange for the random Taillow.
Then I finally went Goldeen fishing and caught Cheery.
I headed back to Dewford where I went Aron hunting in the Granite Cave. Caught one, named it Hagane and grinded my Roselia for a bit as well as my Goldeen.
Eventually took on Brawly's Gym and lost miserably a few times until I finally managed to come up with something to beat him and get my second badge.
I then sailed to Slateport where I used the trainers on the beach to grind my team some then I took on that place with the Soda Pops. Proceeded to fspend all my money on Soda Pop then bought a Harbor mail and went on with my adventure.
I first raised Aron for a bit right north of Slateport then went on and battled my way to Mauville, running into my Rival on the way and making a short stop at the Trick House.
Eventually reached Mauville, battled all the trainers left and right of town then took on the Gym, winning easily.
Just as I left Mauville and battled the first couple of trainers, just north of town, Aron learned Take Down and only then I realized that my Aron's ability was Sturdy and not Rock head. So I took a quick detour to Verdanturf and bought some Nest Balls and then fast forwarded my way back to the Granite Cave where, after several soft resets, I finally caught a Rock Head Aron. I then rushed back to Mauville and decided I wasn't in the mood to re-grind my Aron so I threw it in the DayCare together with my old Aron and cycled my way about. Obtained about half a dozen eggs while running about and eventually, the new Aron had caught up with the rest of the team so I got both of them out of DayCare and then hatched all the eggs. And go figure, all the newly hatched Aron had Rock Head >.> xD So, I left my box semi-full of Aron behind and carried on with my quest. Battled my way to Fallarbor Town, then went on Route 114 where I caught a Swablu.
Not wanting to grind it, I fast forwarded back to the DayCare and left her there too until it caught up with the rest of the team. I then went on with my adventure, dealing with the Aquas and Magmas at the Falls and at Mt Chimney, then quickly made my way to Lavaridge Town where I got my 4th badge and the Go-Goggles.
Went into the Desert and battled all the trainers there, raising Roselia for a bit, then made my way to Petalburg where I took advantage of all the trainers in the Gym to grind some.
I then took on Norman, AKA Dad and won handily then obtained Surf from Wally's dad.
I then got kinda lazy and decided to save and take a break so, here I am, posting this update xD
Oh and I also decided to spread all HMs among my team members rather than use HM slaves.

Badge Case

Team

Petilil

Sydian
Level30
❆ Timid ❆ Natural Cure
Astonish
Sing Fury Attack Safeguard

True Alabamian

Cammy
Level 32
❆ Modest ❆ Natural Cure ❆ Miracle Seed
Mega Drain
FlashGrasswhistleMagical Leaf

Crimson Tide Striker

Hagane
Level 29
❆ Naive ❆ Rock Head
Metal Claw
Iron Defense Iron Tail Take Down

The Marching Musician

Cheery
Level 31
❆ Calm ❆ Water Veil
Secret Power
Horn Attack Flail Surf

The Plushie

Chi
Level 28
❆ Hardy ❆ Blaze ❆ Everstone
Quick Attack
Cut Rock Smash Ember

"We will kill your enemies. That will be fun."

Last edited by Orianna; August 6th, 2013 at 08:49 AM.
Old August 6th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Jak
baby smod

Hope everyone's having fun! Just posting to say that if you didn't originally sign up for the raffle, but change your mind or obtain the means to join the raffle, feel free to VM me with your FC so that I can note it in the first post. :) Which...I need to update a lot, haha. Sorry guys. I have a math final tomorrow so most of my day will be spent studying. :P

POPWAR'S BUNNY
get on baboon's level ho
Old August 6th, 2013, 10:56 AM
11wildy
Me!

Nature: Lonely
Good luck with your final!

I'm worried about my Crystal game. Its kind of lagging, especially when Bubblebeam is used. It also crashed once today and had a few minor graphical glitches. I hope I can finish the run D:

I managed to play until the radio tower part, which is where I saved.

The team (all at level 31):

Eevee (Planning to evolve to Umbreon)
-Headbutt
-Quick Attack
-Iron Tail
-Bite

Togetic (<3)
-Fly
-Headbutt
-Metronome
-Sweet Kiss

Sudowoodo
-Rock Slide
-Low Kick
-Dynamicpunch
-Mimic

Kingler
-Strenght
-Surf
-Fury Cutter
-Guillotine

Cyndaquil (Who is pretty good still!)
-Flame Wheel
-Cut
-Rollout
-Dig

After the radio tower I'll catch a Swinub to round of my team!

I've literally fought a 1vs1 between Whitney's Miltank and Togepi, which took more than an hour to finish. I did win after all this time though! :D
Old August 6th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Jak
baby smod

Birthday Girl Sydian
White 2

Neeko lv. 25 @ Everstone
Torrent | Adamant
[ Fury Cutter, Return, Water Pulse, Razor Shell ]

Slick lv. 26 @ Leftovers
Drought | Timid
[ Flamethrower, Hypnosis, Energy Ball, Faint Attack ]

Alli lv. 22 @ Eviolite
Chlorophyll | Gentle
[ Magical Leaf, Mega Drain, Sleep Power, Synthesis ]

Didn't take long to find Alli the Petilil and catch her up with the rest of the team. Though since I couldn't use her at all in the gym, Neeko and Slick are ahead of her again lol. Oh well. Easy fix! On to the next city. No clue when I'm gonna trade in my Aerodactyl and Phanpy tbh. I might trade in Phanpy soon and Aerodactly after Clay. We'll see.

POPWAR'S BUNNY
get on baboon's level ho

Last edited by Jak; August 7th, 2013 at 07:42 AM.
Old August 8th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Comet7
Star of the show

Username: Comet7
Ultimate: Yes (this is going to hurt)
Game: Platinum
Raffle: Yes
Black FC: 1636 5964 5454

Team:
Umbreon
Rhydon - Crimson Tide
Lopunny - True Alabanian because bunnies are everywhere.
Mamoswine - Mascot
Rapidash - Marching Musician
Eevee - Plushie

Last edited by Comet7; August 8th, 2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old August 8th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Hacki101
I use too many smileys.... :P

Nature: Calm
Username: Hackii
Game: Black 2
Ultimate: Only no STAB for Lucario, Walrein, Aggron and Zangoose

1(Petilil!): Petilil
2(A true Alabamian!): Lucario (you can catch him on the ranch... good enough?)
3(Crimson Tide striker!): Aggron
4(Team Mascot!): Walrein
5(The Marching Musician!): Zangoose
6(A plushie Pokémon!): Zorua

Thanks for this

In this challenge you can only ever have 1 Pokemon of any type and if it faints you can never use that type or Pokemon again! You must battle through each game to completion (E4 Champion or Red) without having all your types eliminated. Choose your Pokemon wisely and have fun!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=248129
Old August 8th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Comet7
Star of the show

Update #1!!!
Spoiler:
I start the game and name myself Comet. I go through the start of the game with the Eevee egg I hatched that was traded. Standard stuff. I eventually end up in Jubilife City. I get the Poketch and Quick Claw and then defeat some chumps in to the north of Jubilife. When I go east of the city, my rival, Diamond, walks up to me and asks me to destroy him. I then heal up in the center and go to Oreburg, with Luna getting a few levels on the way. Once I get to Oreburg, this kid shows me to the gym, not that I wouldn't notice one of the biggest buildings in town. I then go to Route 207 to pick up a new team member, Sol the Ponyta. I then go mining after grinding Luna to level 16 and Sol to level 13 and get Roark to face me in the gym. Most boring match ever. It consisted of me spamming Tail Whip and Sand attack because the only damaging move available was tackle. Ugh.

Team:
Spoiler:
Luna (Eevee) LV. 17
Tackle
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand Attack

Sol (Ponyta) LV. 13
Tackle
Tail Whip
Growl
Ember

Last edited by Comet7; August 10th, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
Old August 8th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Jak
baby smod

Quote:
2(A true Alabamian!): Lucario (you can catch him on the ranch... good enough?)
No, not really. Just cause it's on a ranch doesn't mean it has anything to do with Alabama. ;( Try again. Also, you can't do ultimate unless you have no STAB on all your Pokemon, not just 4/6. That wouldn't count.

POPWAR'S BUNNY
get on baboon's level ho
Old August 9th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Hacki101
I use too many smileys.... :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Hahahaha. Brilliant. From that list, I would gather that you could use some sort of Grass type, Electric, or Flying. Republicans are represents by an elephant, which Donphan fits, unless you wanted that as your tusked Pokemon. Not sure what Pokemon would represent Christianity. We also have a diverse wildlife including deer, gophers, foxes, mice, raccoons, possums, crows, pigeons, falcons, and lots of different fish. Hopefully that helps on anything anyone else might be stuck on. I understand Alabama isn't really the most interesting place in the world, haha. It'd be easier to pick Pokemon if I lived in New York I guess.

No, not really. Just cause it's on a ranch doesn't mean it has anything to do with Alabama. ;( Try again. Also, you can't do ultimate unless you have no STAB on all your Pokemon, not just 4/6. That wouldn't count.
OK sorry, in that case I will use Sawsbuck (w/o STAB). Yeah I am not doing Ultimate because I want to use Walrein, I just liked the rule without STAB moves to balance out my team a little.

In this challenge you can only ever have 1 Pokemon of any type and if it faints you can never use that type or Pokemon again! You must battle through each game to completion (E4 Champion or Red) without having all your types eliminated. Choose your Pokemon wisely and have fun!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=248129
Old August 9th, 2013, 05:16 AM
kosuke
Extraterrestrial DNA

Send a message via Skype™ to kosuke
Username: kosuke
Game: Emerald
Ultimate: Absolutely not
Gen V FC: None

My Planned Team:
Petilil! - Altaria
Alabamian - Breloom (coz it is said that alabama is more on farming and farming means plants)
Crimson Tide Striker - Aggron
Mascot - Donphan
Musician - Electrode
Plushie - Torchic (coz you've got blaziken)
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:32 AM
kirax7

Nature: Jolly
Badges

Huge Plush lv. 22 @ Silk Scarf
Torrent | Serious
[ Fury Cutter, Return, Rock Smash, Tail Whip ]

: X-Defend+ X-Attack then Tackled him to death.
: really hard with only Return but with 5-6 SuperPotion my Plushie manage to beat her.

I'm at Castelia City catching Petilils, searching for 1 with a good nature xD

Oh and by the way I'm playing in Challange Mode xD
Ultimate Psychic Monotype: Kanto-Johto-Hoenn-Sinnoh-Unova

Completed Challenges:
Ultimate Normal Monotype
Ultimate Ground Monotype
Ultimate Bug Monotype
Ultimate Fire Monotype

Last edited by kirax7; August 16th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old August 9th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Jak
baby smod

Hey guys! I'm going away for about a week, so I won't be able to get on and answer questions or update or any of that. I'll still be playing my challenge in my free time, but I'm not going to be getting online. So if you have a question, please double check over the rules, read other questions people have asked, or just ask in the thread and hope that an experienced challenger (preferably one that knows how I like to keep my stuff run) can help you out. If you run into any issues, don't be afraid to contact Abnegation or Razor Leaf. If they can't help you, they're both able to contact me by text so that's a plus!

Have fun, birds. <3 I should be back to celebrate my birthday. :3c

POPWAR'S BUNNY
get on baboon's level ho
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:35 PM
WarriorCat
Monotype lover!!!!!

Nature: Serious
White 2 Update 1: 1/8

Team:

My husband traded me one of his shiny Aron (already hatched), and I'm just going to solo with it until I can get Petilil in Castelia City.

Also, due to Head Smash being an overpowered move (with recoil removed too), I'm not going to use it until later in the game.

I'll update again soon, and good luck to everyone else.
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Started on Pearl, the only Pokémon I've found to use so far is Piplup from the plushie section though haha. Turns out this challenge is harder than I thought! Beat Roark already and now level 15 with Piplup - he's not going to evolve though so he'll stay his cute little self for a while yet. I'm not expecting this challenge to be easy but ehh, we'll see how things go when I work out what else to add to the team haha.

Team
Squiggles (Plushie) - Level 15
Old August 9th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Comet7
Star of the show

Update #2!!!
Spoiler:
Turtwig is my current HM slave. I defeated Mars and her cat Garfield. I traded myself a Buneary egg. He hatched in Eterna forest and I nicknamed him Astra. I also did some quick training in the forest with Cheryl, bringing everyone up to level 20. When I got out, Cheryl was awesome and gave me the soothe bell. Luna took the soothe bell and evolved into Umbreon, and passed it onto Astra, who will hopefully evolve soon. I then went to Eterna and defeated Gardenia and later Jupiter of Team Galactic. Umbreon with Return is MVP!

Team:
Spoiler:
Luna - Umbreon - Female - Mild
Return
Cut
Quick Attack
Sand Attack

Sol - Ponyta - Male - Jolly
Tackle
Growl
Tail Whip
Stomp

Astra - Buneary - Male - Relaxed
Endure
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch

Last edited by Comet7; August 10th, 2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old August 9th, 2013, 08:45 PM
waveguidebuizel
no ordinary buizel

Second update! Just beat Jasmine for my sixth badge, and we're ready to take on the red gyarados.
Spoiler:
  • With the Plain Badge, I now have access to the next three party members! The Striker, a sudowoodo I named Tacklian joined the party and unlocked the way to Ecruteak.
  • At Ecruteak, I met Bill and stalked him back to his family's home in Goldenrod so he'd give me an eevee (named Favian). The plan was to evolve her into an umbreon as The Favorite.
  • We made our way over to Olivine to pick up a Good Rod. With this, we returned to the east of Ecruteak to catch a goldeen named Rhythian. She plays the role of the red-and-white Musician.
  • With five in the party, we clear off the available routes and the lighthouse, "rescue" the Kimono Girl in the dance theater, and take on the rival in Burned Tower. Also, a krabby joins us, just to use Surf for now.
  • After releasing the legendary trio, we head off into the murkiness of Ecruteak Gym. Morty was interesting. I had Rhythian go up against Gastly. Blizzard missed, and Spite depleted the rest of its PP... I think Horn Attack and Flail were the only other damaging attacks, so I had little choice but to switch (either that or he started off with Mean Look, so Rhythian had to stay in until she fainted from Curse or something). I couldn't do much with this team (cyndaquil and eevee with normal attacks; I think sudowoodo with dig, low kick, mimic, and flail), so I had no choice but to bring in the big guns--the angelic togetic Dixian. Immunity to Gengar's powerful Shadow Ball is such a boon, especially when able to retaliate with Extrasensory! So thanks to Dixian, the battle and the Fog Badge were ours. ^-^

• Now that we can use Surf, it's time to explore. I'm pretty sure I checked every body of water I could reach, except for the one in Dark Cave, before crossing the sea to Cianwood. Great for training and item gathering. Also, Favian evolved into an umbreon!
  • Also, we have enough Oran berries! So we go cure Moomoo and buy lots of milk. Also, everyone in the party eats garbage in the stables except Dixian. I guess he's too proper for that or something. I tried not taking the garbage out of Pelouchian's mouth once, and he kinda choked on it... Poor cyndaquil, I'm so sorry! D:
  • We surfed to Cianwood, picked up the SecretPotion, and engaged in a battle with Eusine. The main worry I was thinking here was to not get trapped by Haunter's Mean Look if I can't hurt it. His Drowzee was annoying with Hypnosis/Dream Eater, though.
  • The gym battle with Chuck... hmm. How did it go again? I think I lost Favian to Primeape because I switched into Focus Punch. I was probably trying to reduce its accuracy with Sand-Attack. Not sure, but I may have had Tacklian weaken it, and Rhythian finish up. Poliwrath especially loved to spam Focus Punch, so Rhythian was able to severly damage it, even through the Hyper Potions. Rhythian eventually fainted because of repeated Surfs and Body Slams, but she did enough for Pelouchian to wrap up the battle and win the Storm Badge! ^-^

• We returned to Olivine and gave Jasmine the medicine to cure Amphy.
  • With that, Baoba called, telling us that the Safari Zone was now open! So once again, we surfed across the sea to Cianwood and explored the cliffs. I also caught a farfetch'd in order to use Fly.
  • After speaking with Baoba, we flew back to Olivine and entered the gym to face Jasmine in battle. Favian starts off with a Confuse Ray against her magnemite, which worked nicely. I switched out for Tacklian, who gets paralyzed. Still, Dig worked wonders and resulted in a OHKO. Steelix was next and started out with Sandstorm. Low Kick didn't do as much damage as I'd hoped, though. After a turn of paralysis, I switched out for Favian again to confuse it. Favian faints in a few turns because of Iron Tail (including a crit) and sandstorm damage. Now, I decide to not go easy and bring out Dixian. Flamethrower, Flamethrower! Boom, Mineral Badge! ^-^

• We go see Suicune outside Mt. Mortar.
  • We're currently at the shore of the Lake of Rage, staring down the red gyarados. Or, maybe not staring it down, as I don't think it's onscreen, but yeah.

The team so far:
Spoiler:

NamePelouchianDixianTacklianFavianRhythian
RoleThe PlushieThe AlabamianThe StrikerThe FavoriteThe Musician
Level3435343434
GenderMMFFF
NatureDocileQuietBoldQuietSassy
CharacteristicOften dozes offOften scatters thingsAlert to soundsQuick to fleeHates to lose
AbilityBlazeSerene GraceRock HeadSynchronizeSwift Swim
ItemShell BellChoice SpecsQuick ClawKing’s RockSilk Scarf
Stats84/53/41/52/48/6094/38/75/79/85/39101/71/96/29/57/37114/55/83/55/99/5477/58/56/37/56/54
MovesHeadbuttExtrasensoryFaint AttackQuick AttackHorn Attack
SwiftShadow BallLow KickTail WhipSupersonic
SmokeScreenFlamethrowerDigSand-AttackBlizzard
Defense CurlAncientPowerMimicConfuse RayAqua Ring

while keeping perfect time
you’ll bag up these hearts of mine
with your rhythmic shaking motion
let’s mix up more of our love potion

Water Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, Poliwhirl
Searching for Minccino, Gastrodon, Liepard, and Braixen safaris
Old August 10th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Riv

Username: Riv
Game: Pokemon FireRed
Ultimate: No

I don't have Gen 5 stuff, so don't worry about the raffle.

I'll do an Update after each gym.
Update 1:

Spoiler:
-Received a Bulbasaur
-Got my butt handed to me by Charmander with 2 Crits
-Trained Bulbasaur a little
-Caught a Pidgey
-Trained Pidgey
-Came back and beat up Gary and his Charmander and Pidgey
-Strolled through Viridian Forest with Pidgey
-2 OHKOs with Bulbasaur's Vine Whip against Brock
-Hacked in an Everstone and gave it to Bulbasaur cause I will probably screw up if I have to keep pressing B

Update 2:
Spoiler:
-Beat people in front of Mt. Moon easily.
-Evolved Pidgey in Mt. Moon and got through easy.
-Beat Misty's prodigys for some quick exp for Bulbasaur
-Pidgeotto carried me in Gary's battle
-Crossed the bridge, got my gold nugget and didn't join team rocket
-Worked my way to Bill and got the S.S Ticket
-Came back and dominated Misty with Bulbasaur
-Went on the S.S Anne and almost lost to Gary with another Pidgeotto clutch.
-Went to Lt. Surge and almost lost. Ended up winning with a Quick Attack by Pidgeotto

Current Team:
Spoiler:

Bulbasaur - Plushie Pokemon - Level 27
Pidgeotto - Fighting Gamecock - Level 28

Last edited by Riv; August 10th, 2013 at 05:36 PM.
Old August 10th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Bob III
Person

21 Shiny Swablus in the Sky - Sapphire Update #1

Blaziken
Vigoroth
Walrein
Altaria
Crawdaunt
Aggron

Begin game, naming my character Bob
Pick Torchic as my starter Pokemon
Did beginning story stuff
Torchic evolved to Combusken
Caught Slakoth in Petalburgh Woods
Defeated Roxxanne with Combusken's Double Kick
Got Devon Goods from Team Aqua Grunt
Caught an Aron in Granite Cave (1/8)
Trained Slakoth and Aron to LVL 18, evolving Slakoth
Defeated Brawly (2/8)
Delivered letter to Steven
Delivered Devon Goods
Defeated Wattson (3/8)
Defeated Team Aqua on Mt. Chimney
Trained team to LVL 30
Defeated Flannery (4/8)

Team
LVL 31 Combusken
-Ember
-Peck
-Double Kick
-Scratch

LVL 30 Vigoroth
-Fury Swipes
-Yawn
-Rock Smash
-Slack Off

LVL 30 Aron
-Headbutt
-Iron Tail
-Mud Slap
-Roar

Current Challenges:

On Hold: (Don't have X/Y)
Water UMC (FR/C/S/D/W)
Dragon UMC (FR/SS/S/P/W)

Complete Challenges:
Squirtle->Wartortle->Blastoise Solo Run (FR)
Flying Monotype (FR)
Old August 10th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Riv

Well, I'm going to bed now so I didn't quite make it to a gym leader, but... UPDATE 3!

Spoiler:
-Defeated all the people in front of Rock Tunnel.
-Got through Rock Tunnel barely
-Skipped most the trainers and went straight into the grass to find a Growlithe.
-Caught a Growlithe
-Skipped and went into the next city to get my Eevee and stones for Eevee and Growlithe
-Bought Flamethrower in slots
-Evolved Growlithe to Arcanine and Eevee to Jolteon.
-Trained up on people in between Lavendar and Saffron City
-Went back and killed Gary with just Arcanine and Jolteon

Current Team:
Spoiler:
Arcanine- Alabamian- Chose because it is the original Legendary Pokemon so it's basically the best of the normal Pokemon. Alabama Crimson Tide is arguably one of the best NCAA football teams in history. Especially now. Level 23.
Jolteon- That first type thing- Level 26
Pidgeotto- Fighting Gamecock- Level 34
Bulbasaur- Plushie- Level 33

The rock head one will be a Rhyhorn from the Safari Zone and the Bandmember will be a Goldeen that I will evolve into Seaking from the Safari Zone as well.
Old August 10th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Comet7
Star of the show

Update #3!!!
Spoiler:
I get my bike from the bike shop guy. This will speed things up a LOT. But why did Galactic want some puny Cleffa? Anyway, I go south and destroy all trainers who stand in my path. MWHAHAHAHA!!! I then run into some troll hiker whose Geodude decides to Self Destruct on Astra. >.< I get to Hearthome and Astra evolved and soloed in the gym (he was the only one who could hit the ghosts). I also got Eevee who was nicknamed Corona. I doubt he'll be doing much for a while.

Team:
Spoiler:
Luna - Umbreon - Female - Mild - LV. 26
Return
Cut
Quick Attack
Tail Whip

Sol - Ponyta - Male - Jolly - LV. 26
Tackle
Tail Whip
Growl
Stomp

Astra - Lopunny - Male - Relaxed - LV. 29
Jump Kick
Thunder Punch
Falcon I mean Fire Punch
Ice Punch

Corona - Eevee - Male - Naughty - LV. 22
Tackle
Growl
Helping Hand
Sand Attack

Last edited by Comet7; August 16th, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
Old August 11th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Riv

My FireRed Emulator decided not to save correctly for whatever reason so I have to restart .-.
Old August 11th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Second Update
Crystal | Raven

Did quite a bit since my last update! First off was Morty, which was easy thanks to what I recall was Quilt and Asch. Chuck was next, easily taking him down with Gumdrop (who was then a Donphan, and Berry (who evolved into a Skiploom afterwards!). Jasmine across the sea was easy as well thanks to Berry and Leech Seed as well as Quilt. Then it was taking down Team Rocket where in the midst of all that Asch evolved into a Kingler and Electron into a Magneton. Then taking down Pryce with Electron and I believe was also thanks to Artemis and Asch. Finally, after walking around for quite a bit doing random things, I went and took down Claire with Asch, Gumdrop, and Berry! Now it's time for the trek to the elite four, where I'll probably train until I'm tired of doing so (knowing me low 40s sigh) before going and taking them on. Wish me luck! ♥

Artemis (Umbreon) ♀ | Favorite Subject | Level 36 @ Amulet Coin
Faint Attack, Bite, Sand Attack, Quick attack

Berry (Jumpluff) ♂ | True Alabamian | Level 36 @ Miracle Seed
Leech Seed, Synthesis, Stun Spore, Headbutt

Electron (Magneton) | The Striker | Level 36 @ Ice Berry
Tri Attack, Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Sonicboom

Gumdrop (Donphan) ♀ | Team Mascot | Level 36 @ Quick Claw
Strength, Take Down, Defense Curl, Rollout

Asch (Kingler) ♂ | Marching Musician | Level 37 @ Mystic Water
Surf, Stomp, Vicegrip, Guillotine

Quilt (Cyndaquil) ♂ | The Plushie | Level 35 @ Charcoal
Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Smokescreen, Ember