Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design
Reload this Page Official Request Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread

Old November 17th, 2013 (10:47 AM).
Yep, that tasted purple.
Platinum Tier

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by ★Hoenn★:
You mean this? If you like it, I'll do the other versions you mentioned. Or I'll switch to the BW thing.

And Serebii's got the full list of icons btw. Like for instance:
Yes, that one's perfect <3
been looking everywhere for one of those Q~Q
It would be lovely if you could make the other versions too ^-^
As for the icon, I ended up stumbling upon it shortly after I asked ^-^
You're a life saver *-*

Thank you SO MUCH! <3

"The best path between two points is upside-down, between, then inside-out and round again."
Old November 19th, 2013 (10:03 AM).
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
I would like to request front/back sprites of the two Fossil Pokemon from X & Y please (Also the Evolutions). The dimensions must be 64x64 & 16 colors for GBA.

Tyrunt/Tyrantrum
Amarua/Aurorus

Thank You ^.^
Old November 22nd, 2013 (06:52 AM). Edited November 23rd, 2013 by Chocolate™.
Awesome Dragon
Silver Tier

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Kanea:
I just mean an animated one. Not anything too awesome, just it moving back and forth.
Just bumping my post so somebody notices it.

I want an animated sprite of Greninja in BW style.
Old December 7th, 2013 (10:54 PM). Edited December 9th, 2013 by Merak.
Because reasons.

Nature: Quiet
Hello, I'd like to request some sprites.

Trainer sprites
- A female trainer in the style of BW/B2W2. She has light brown hair, blue eyes, light skin, and an average figure and height. She wears a yellow shirt, a white skirt, black shoes, and white socks. Her hair is in two pigtails. Her expression is serious yet excited; her pose is like she's ready for a fight.(or maybe her arms or crossed. IDK)
- A male trainer in the style of BW/B2W2. He has brown hair and blueish-grey eyes, and he has average/light skin. He is slightly tall and has an average figure. He is wearing dark blue pants and a zipped black jacket with a hood that's down; he also wears black shoes. His expression is neutral.(hands by his sides or maybe in his pockets I guess.)
Sorry if I gave too much detail on the two sprites :D

Thanks in advance if somebody decides to make these. (If somebody does make these, I would appreciate it if the images were included as attachments too )

Credit for the userbar goes to xVaporeon; credit for the avatar goes to Snakeyem12.
Old December 8th, 2013 (05:10 PM). Edited December 8th, 2013 by Lucario9129.
E=MC2. Time isn't real!

Nature: Careful
Can someone make me a trainer card, please?

Color: Black.
Outline: Red.
Trainer: N.
Pokemon: Yvetal, Mega Mewtwo Y, Charizard, Lucario, Garchomp, and Zygarde.
Badges: All Poke'mon Y.
Trainer Name: N.

Email me at [email protected] to get my friend code for Y Lets battle!
Old December 11th, 2013 (03:18 PM).
Because reasons.

Quote originally posted by Merak:
Hello, I'd like to request some sprites.

Trainer sprites
- A female trainer in the style of BW/B2W2. She has light brown hair, blue eyes, light skin, and an average figure and height. She wears a yellow shirt, a white skirt, black shoes, and white socks. Her hair is in two pigtails. Her expression is serious yet excited; her pose is like she's ready for a fight.(or maybe her arms or crossed. IDK)
- A male trainer in the style of BW/B2W2. He has brown hair and blueish-grey eyes, and he has average/light skin. He is slightly tall and has an average figure. He is wearing dark blue pants and a zipped black jacket with a hood that's down; he also wears black shoes. His expression is neutral.(hands by his sides or maybe in his pockets I guess.)
Sorry if I gave too much detail on the two sprites :D

Thanks in advance if somebody decides to make these. (If somebody does make these, I would appreciate it if the images were included as attachments too )
Just thought I'd bump this, just in case.

Credit for the userbar goes to xVaporeon; credit for the avatar goes to Snakeyem12.
Old December 11th, 2013 (06:04 PM).

Hello there! I'm requesting a OW sprite/ sprite sheet for the sprite I'm using as my avatar. I need a sprite sheet of a trainer wearing a trench coat with pants and t-shirt underneath, probably similar to the male protagonist in Pokemon Resolute, I thought that game and it's sprites were awesome so I'd like something similar to that recolored in the theme of my avatar (will provide additional resource). I figure Gary oaks OW head would be an appropriate head to use if someone doesn't feel like creating a new one since it would probably match that of Gary's OW head anyways. The sprite I am providing is NOT my own it is a recolor of one from Pokecharms.com but the camoflauge recolor is MY own doing. I posted it in the recolor thread looking for feedback but haven't got any so please any feedback would be great! Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: png dcamoandsfball.png‎ (4.3 KB, 198 views) (Save to Dropbox)

3DS Friend Code: 3668-9185-5171 Add and send PM please!

Native Vivillon Pattern:

Certified "Keeper of TRUTH" see post #5 in my shop

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Trade Shop

Sider's Trader Review =]
Old December 15th, 2013 (12:33 PM). Edited December 15th, 2013 by Uxie101.

Nature: Brave
Can you create the Chespin evolution line in GBA (64x64) style please?
Old December 16th, 2013 (03:11 AM).
I am legend

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
Quote originally posted by Uxie101:
Can you create the Chespin evolution line in GBA (64x64) style please?
Are you looking for the 15-colour kind usually used for ROM Hacks? If so, there is a most humble resource thread already providing this. And better! The link to it:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=314422

Just an example of its (and all contributors to it) work:

Old December 16th, 2013 (05:38 AM).

Thanks,i was looking for 15-colour usually used for ROM Hacks.
Old December 27th, 2013 (10:38 AM). Edited December 27th, 2013 by Chaos_Darkrai.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/73/XY_Shauna.png
I am requesting a GBA 64x64 sprite of this cutie. Pls and thanks!
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

If you're looking for a good time, or just want to chat, come over to Weloxux and I's channel at:
http://mibbit.com/?server=irc.mibbit.net&channel=%23Dragons_Den

Old December 27th, 2013 (04:22 PM).
Because reasons.

Change of plans. I'd like a different sprite.

I'd like a sprite in the style of B2W2 (forget the size limits for that.). I'd like it to be something like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_fashion. I'd like it to be a girl fitting into the category of 'gothic Lolita'; the cupcake-shaped skirt going to the knees, socks almost to the knees, etc; all of it should be in black(sorry for stating the obvious ). I'd like her to have dark brown or dark gray (nearly black though) hair and amber-colored irises, and maybe (a) black ribbon(s) in her hair(optional). Anything like make-up is also optional, doesn't matter to me.

The other requests I made here can be done instead, but they aren't necessary. (lol sorry for changing my mind here.)
Thanks in advance for any sprites.

Old December 28th, 2013 (02:36 AM).

Good ... I wonder if they could get sprites

Alakazam / Gengar / Jigglypuff ancient
Mewtwo armor
Swellow / Picachu thunder armor
Mankey's Ash (hat)
Premiape of Ash (champions)
Pokemon clones (charizard and evos, pikachu and evos, bulbasaur and evos, squirtle and evos ....)
orb pikachu
baby lugia
pokemon valencia island
Nurse Chansey and evolutions
pikachu sparky and evolutions
surfing pikachu
the Geodudes
golden Bonsly
jynx black skin
jynx nurse
pink pokemon...

all in 64x64

I know there are many but leave the link in a page that has some pictures, but I can not do any ... for those who do know think it is a great help ... sorry for the amount of orders http://chrischai7990.deviantart.com/gallery/41990861
Old December 28th, 2013 (07:14 PM).
On Her Arms

Nature: Gentle
Have what I believe is a simple request, I have been a member here for a long time now and feel like it is time for me to have a banner/signature finally. (the request) I am unfortunately not a creative person when it comes to art, so was hoping one of you talented members could assist me. If not, there are no worries, just figured I would ask.

Would like for it to be a nice, elegant design involving my 3DS FC and Dragonite, as far as the rest, I will leave it up to your creative mind. Appreciate anyone willing to help!
Old December 28th, 2013 (08:10 PM). Edited January 12th, 2014 by Dylanrockin.
Horizon Seeker - Symphonic Horizon Lead Dev.

Hello, I was wondering if I may ask for a scratch sprite of Hiro my OC, well, my sisters OC actually ^.^; for my Pokemon Game in RPG Maker XP:
Spoiler:

I am requesting a set of scratch overworld sprites with the walking and running in B/W Format, as well as a scratch front facing trainer sprite. Thank you, and I hope someone can get back to me soon I greatly appreciate anyone who chooses to help as this means a lot to me if you do :D If anyone would like to do this request for me, reply to this post or send me a personal message, and I will gladly respond to it

Official artwork is in credit to my little sister who drew this for me

And also my game thread can be seen here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8016366#post8016366

As a reminder, do not take any of the artwork from my thread, or deviantART. Do not use, or post it anywhere. YouTube, dA, etc.

Old January 2nd, 2014 (07:51 PM).

Nature: Mild
Hello :D I'm Luxray Hacker and my team and I are working on a hack titled pokemon delta. As the name suggest there will be delta pokemon. I want these to be fakemon and I would do them myself but I am complete rubbish at this so I am reaching out to the community for some help. These fakemon won't be traditional fakemon but changed versions of other pokemon so say gengar is purple a delta genger being fire poison would have some fiery characteristics. As an artist you would have complete control of what said pokemon looks like I want about 30+ in the game and if you choose to join our team I would not request that you do all 30 by yourself just however many you want to If you want to check out my hack here is the link http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316097 and if you want to join team delta please PM me :D one more thing the final amount and species of which pokemon will be delta is not set in stone so if you want to join the crew feel free to take out say a delta milotic and put in a delta smeargul any pokemon that you want in will be added I will just have to choose one to take out note that say you want pidgey it would not just be pigey it would be the entire evolutionary line also for any pokemon you put in you may choose the type it will be :D All credit will be given to the artist
Old January 2nd, 2014 (09:06 PM).
Chief Harpoonist

Nature: Calm
Do you mean like the Delta Species cards from the TCG? I've got a few of those, and could do some sprites.
Here's a Fire type Feebas if this is what you're looking for.

This are serious forum.
Always be serious.
Old January 2nd, 2014 (09:39 PM).

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by Nordk:
Do you mean like the Delta Species cards from the TCG? I've got a few of those, and could do some sprites.
Here's a Fire type Feebas if this is what you're looking for.
Kind of the inspiration from the game came from the cards but has very little to do with the cards I want the sprites to look more along the lines of the tyrant pokemon from advanced adventures something like that
Old January 3rd, 2014 (01:56 PM).

can you make backsprite of this httpT://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/6e/Alpha_honouguma.png
using my sprite for palettes httpT://i.imgur.com/2mg92VK.png?1
without the uppercase T
Old January 4th, 2014 (10:40 AM). Edited January 6th, 2014 by cuttlefishCuller.

Good someone could turn these images into 64x64 sprites?
Spoiler:

are many but do not rush, if someone is interresado that conctate me ...
thanks
Old January 9th, 2014 (12:04 AM). Edited January 9th, 2014 by Kirschwasser.
Knight of Selphia

Nature: Quirky
I have a request...

I have a character named Araial that I'd like a Trainer sprite of - preferably in a B/W style. I would also like a VS-style cut-in like when you battle the Elite Four in Black and White.

Here he is:
Spoiler:

He's somewhat slender, and is tall (6'0")
His armor is white with gold trim, and his underclothes are black.
He has shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes
He wears a golden circlet
He also has a dark blue cape

I would like any pose that shows his quiet-yet-strong side.

Thank you!

"I'll protect you, Lest!" ~Forte
Old January 17th, 2014 (11:23 AM).
Shadow Tamer

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Moon Dreamer Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Moon Dreamer
looking for a talented siggy designers to make a custom siggy for me

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Black Friend Code: 4255-2817-5778
Old January 19th, 2014 (09:54 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Searching for many tiles for a ROM Project that is being created off of Pokemon Essentials editted in RPG Maker XP. I honestly need everything. I have all sprites for Trainers, Hero, Heroine, Gym Leaders, and so on. However I need tiles. So here are some requests. (Hoping to be in HG/SS or B/W style.)

- Ice Cave
- Volcano
- Electric Cave
- City
- Desert
- Ocean
- Starting Town
- Forest

The list could even be larger. If you are interested in send me an email at [email protected], send me a private message on PokemonCommunity, or check out the Team Page for Skyward Winds which is right here! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305097 Just leave a post if interested. Thank You!
Old January 21st, 2014 (08:40 AM).

is this thread dead?
Old January 21st, 2014 (05:19 PM).
Because reasons.

Quote originally posted by Uxie101:
is this thread dead?

It looks to be so. Maybe we should give it a bit more time? That or wait for a new shop to pop up I guess. lol

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links