The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 21st, 2014 (06:47 PM).
White Raven
Working on The Mysterious Meteorite

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to White Raven
NO! IT IS NOT DEAD!!!
OK. I tried, and failed..... miserably. Maybe someone else with more artistic imagination and skills can help. PLEASE HELP!

I need 7 legendary-like pokemon sprites, for GBA games (64pixels X 64pixels).

Here's the criteria.

The Leader of the 7 Ancients
Name: Croana
The Crown Eagle Pokemon
General Colours: Violet (main colour), white, gold
Type: Poison/Psychic
Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon radiates intelligence. The feathers on its back are made of Amethyst, Crystal, Topaz, Alexandrite, and Sapphire. It smells like Frankincense, Olibanum, Oakmoss, and Lotus.
My fail version of this.... Please don't laugh.

The Back sprite should look sorta like this, but the wing spread:
Spoiler:

Try to make the feathers look shiny, if you can.

The front sprite should look sorta like this:
Spoiler:

Again, make feathers shine if you can (Only the ones on the wings this time). DO NOT INCLUDE THE MOUSE!!!

Try to make it look superior.

Name: Chokkan
The Intuition Panther Pokemon
General Colours: Indigo with hints of lighter Indigo spots on the back.
Type: Dragon/Normal
Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon radiates insight. The fur on its back is made of Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite, Indigo Sapphire, and Opal. It smells like Jasmine, Vetiver, Basil, Patchouli, and Rosemary.
The ears should look like this panthers, the subspecies, The Costa Rican Panther
Spoiler:

The inner parts of the ear should be light indigo

The Body of Chokkan:
Spoiler:

^The body shape.

The bigger one is how the spots should be like

Name: Seisei
The Rebirth Otter Pokemon
Type: Water/Fighting
General Colours: Light Blue, Cyan
Pokedex: This Pokemon radiates truth. The fur on it's back is made of Aquamarine, Turquoise, and Chalcedony. It smells like Lavender, Sandalwood, Neroli, and Sage.
The snout:
Spoiler:

The snout is beautiful <3

The body:
Spoiler:

something like this. they are the same species, so you don't have to combine the bodies. Just choose one that you think is the cutest, and use that.

The colour distribution:
Spoiler:
The entire body is light blue, save these parts:

^ The neck is spotted with cyan, preferably a cyan that goes with the light blue you used. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPOT IT EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS THE PICS. THAT WOULD BE HARD.

<--- D'awwww..........
^These are all the same species, the sea otter. They are my most favorite otter. We have 3 at the Vancouver Aquarium .. Can you colour the head a different shade? Of light blue or cyan, your choice. But it has to look appealing.

I'll only put three right now, so you won't get overwhelmed. These are very specific instructions, after all.

These sprites are for Pokemon, The Mysterious Meteorite, the hack I am starting on. These are the new legendary fakemon on the game.

If you are making The 7 Ancients, please PM me, so I won't have to post this again in 3 days.

These Pokemon are yours too if you make a sprite that is accepted. You may put it on your Fakemon archive if you have one, but please, do not chance the name, Pokedex entry, Type, or type of pokemon. Any of your "customers" may use these pokemon in their hacks or games, they can't change any of the above info. You could only change the sprite, and even then, has to look like the original.
Old January 28th, 2014 (09:59 AM).
Dinoweed

I was wondering if someone would be interested in making a 64x64 front and backsprite for a Jynx evolution. I'm not too particular in what it would look like I just want to have one for my game. You guys are the creative ones, I have faith!
Old January 31st, 2014 (06:32 PM).
21Seth21

Nature: Jolly
Hello, I am in need of a front and backsprite of Baby Suicune and Baby Ho-oh in 64x64 artwork.Cre

[/sig-reason]
Old January 31st, 2014 (06:47 PM).
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to MaskedDJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21Seth21 View Post
Hello, I am in need of a front and backsprite of Baby Suicune and Baby Ho-oh in 64x64 artwork.Cre
Hey Ice cream i want to help u out, but... do we realy have a baby suicune and ho oh? o-o
Old February 1st, 2014 (12:19 PM). Edited February 6th, 2014 by GatchamanPhoenix.
GatchamanPhoenix

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to GatchamanPhoenix
Can someone do a sig of Gaara from Naruto? Thank you.
Old February 6th, 2014 (08:24 AM).
Uxie101

Can anyone make a tiger fire starter evolution line,ANY design you like,you are the designer.64x64
Old February 9th, 2014 (01:18 PM).
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanrockin View Post
Hello, I was wondering if I may ask for a scratch sprite of Hiro my OC, well, my sisters OC actually ^.^; for my Pokemon Game in RPG Maker XP:
Spoiler:

I am requesting a set of scratch overworld sprites with the walking and running in B/W Format, as well as a scratch front facing trainer sprite. Thank you, and I hope someone can get back to me soon I greatly appreciate anyone who chooses to help as this means a lot to me if you do :D If anyone would like to do this request for me, reply to this post or send me a personal message, and I will gladly respond to it

Official artwork is in credit to my little sister who drew this for me

And also my game thread can be seen here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...66#post8016366
Do you wan a hiro sprite that big? or something smallet? sry didnt get wut you mean •﹏•
reply it sooner cause i would like to help you
Old February 12th, 2014 (01:45 PM).
*Riolu Master*
The Aura Within

Nature: Jolly
Hi, can someone make Pkmn Mystery Dungeon Mega Houndoom Sprites. My bro is begging me to make it when I don't know how.

Old February 15th, 2014 (09:37 PM).
Mew
The New Species Pokémon - AKA Red the Mew

Can someone simply drop some stuff out and change a few things? I'm on iPad, so I can't.

A few sprites from
here, specifically, the 4th (not counting the ghost version of) Tails sprite on the page and it's walking equivalent below it. (As separate pics) Also, I want the last panel of this Brawl in the Family comic (the one that says "Waluigi hates this) as it's own separate picture, suitable for an avatar.

Mew

Old February 17th, 2014 (10:51 AM). Edited February 19th, 2014 by Mew.
Mew
The New Species Pokémon - AKA Red the Mew

Can someone make a good printable version of the Pokemon (Creepy) Black Version label for Game Boy? Thanks!

Mew

Old February 21st, 2014 (01:42 PM).
Uxie101

can anyone sprite Meloetta with this pose http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...3839768299.png 64x64 please
Old February 21st, 2014 (05:27 PM). Edited February 21st, 2014 by sonicfan7895.
sonicfan7895
Sprite Inserter

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Yahoo to sonicfan7895 Send a message via Skype™ to sonicfan7895
I was wondering if you could get me a fusion of all of Deoxys' formes (fuse 'em as you see fit), and could you give it a menacing pose and make it GBA-style (64x64)? I'd very much appreciate it! If you could send the finished product through PM, that would also be great! Thank you very much! A backsprite would also be great! I'm probably asking for too much, so I'll shut up now. :D
Old February 22nd, 2014 (06:41 AM).
Uxie101

Looks like this thread IS dead
Old February 23rd, 2014 (12:03 AM).
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

sad~ i would like to help you uxie, but juz wait two more day, it exam time!!!
Old February 24th, 2014 (08:57 PM).
joexv
The True XV

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to joexv
Could someone (if this thread truely isnt dead) sprite up a new darkrai form and new garintina form? Thes guys are meant to be the midnight forms of these pokemon that evolve by an item called the black stone(so unoriginal i know) i have a slight one done of darkrai but i dont really like how i did it.
Darkrai i made
Spoiler:

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Just remember, you cant spell slaughter without laughter.
Old February 26th, 2014 (03:18 PM).
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Quote:
Originally Posted by joexv View Post
Could someone (if this thread truely isnt dead) sprite up a new darkrai form and new garintina form? Thes guys are meant to be the midnight forms of these pokemon that evolve by an item called the black stone(so unoriginal i know) i have a slight one done of darkrai but i dont really like how i did it.
Darkrai i made
Spoiler:
Your darkrai is good, juz is so small compare to the original darkrai, you could cop it shape and edit some hand movement or some head rotation
Old February 27th, 2014 (06:12 PM).
joexv
The True XV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedDJ View Post
Your darkrai is good, juz is so small compare to the original darkrai, you could cop it shape and edit some hand movement or some head rotation
ok do you think from a slight forward top down view would be best? with his hand out kinda like in black and white?

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Old February 28th, 2014 (02:41 PM).
Raveg64

May I have a picture of three of my OCs

Aerojin

Gimeru

and Aizen in a picture please?
Old February 28th, 2014 (03:07 PM).
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Quote:
ok do you think from a slight forward top down view would be best? with his hand out kinda like in black and white?
Yes, but for da hand dont make whte, is shadow form , isnt it?
Old February 28th, 2014 (07:27 PM).
joexv
The True XV

Quote:
Yes, but for da hand dont make whte, is shadow form , isnt it?
no not color definately not white. i was talking about a view like this (but more of a top view)
with its hand out like this kinda like hes flying at you trying to grab you.

Old February 28th, 2014 (10:13 PM).
MaskedDJ
【♫Forever Alone♫】‎

Quote:
no not color definately not white. i was talking about a view like this (but more of a top view)
with its hand out like this kinda like hes flying at you trying to grab you.
Oh That cool, so you wan someone to make that awesome posey?
Old March 1st, 2014 (05:30 PM).
joexv
The True XV

Quote:
Oh That cool, so you wan someone to make that awesome posey?
If someone would like to do that that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥

Old March 7th, 2014 (07:08 PM).
Merak
Because reasons.

Requests are in the spoiler tags.
Spoiler:

Trainer sprites
- A female trainer in the style of BW/B2W2. She has light brown hair, blue eyes, light skin, and an average figure and height. She wears a yellow shirt, a white skirt, black shoes, and white socks. Her hair is in two pigtails. Her expression is serious yet excited; her pose is like she's ready for a fight.(or maybe her arms or crossed. IDK)
- A male trainer in the style of BW/B2W2. He has brown hair and blueish-grey eyes, and he has average/light skin. He is slightly tall and has an average figure. He is wearing dark blue pants and a zipped black jacket with a hood that's down; he also wears black shoes. His expression is neutral.(hands by his sides or maybe in his pockets I guess.)
Sorry if I gave too much detail on the two sprites :D
----------------
I'd like a sprite in the style of B2W2 (forget the size limits for that.). I'd like it to be something like this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita_fashion. I'd like it to be a girl fitting into the category of 'gothic Lolita'; the cupcake-shaped skirt going to the knees, socks almost to the knees, etc; all of it should be in black(sorry for stating the obvious ). I'd like her to have dark brown or dark gray (nearly black though) hair and amber-colored irises, and maybe (a) black ribbon(s) in her hair(optional). Anything like make-up is also optional, doesn't matter to me.

The other requests I made here can be done instead, but they aren't necessary. (lol sorry for changing my mind here.)
Thanks in advance for any sprites. :3

Just thought I'd randomly bump these. Copy-pasted though since I can't seem to get the multi-quote thing working
As usual for all my requests, I'll need them as attachments if anybody here decides to do them. :3 I'd appreciate any of these sprites, thanks in advance, etc etc. XD
Take as much time as necessary.

Credit for the userbar goes to xVaporeon; credit for the avatar goes to Snakeyem12.
MY WRITING
Old March 8th, 2014 (01:09 AM).
Twiztedreamz

Can someone make me a profile picture with Silver and a Weavile to his left and a Gallade to his right ,Please give silver a weapon so they all three use a slashing attack

Hack I've completed
Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Adventures :Red Chapter
Pokemon Adventures :Green Chapter
Pokemon Mirage Of Tales: A New Age Dawns
Im looking for someone who is good with art
Pm me
Old March 10th, 2014 (06:22 AM).
Uxie101

Can anyone make a tiger fire starter evolution line 64x64 please.

Sponsored Links