The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 20th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Vital

Advertise here
Still broken, buddy. Re-upload it on Photobucket. D=
Old September 20th, 2013, 01:57 PM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

okay. their we go. I think its fixed now .
Spoiler:
Old September 20th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

Yeah it's fixed! Nice picture, is that a doghouse in the back?
Old September 20th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Mia Mew
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚

Nature: Gentle
I know I kinda look like a boy, but... (hopefully this works)
Old September 20th, 2013, 11:01 PM
The Cutest Sylveon In The World's Avatar
The Cutest Sylveon In The World

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to The Cutest Sylveon In The World
Here, have a picture of me and my overly curly hair.
Old September 21st, 2013, 08:27 AM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
Yeah it's fixed! Nice picture, is that a doghouse in the back?
oh nope. that is a very old shack or whatevs in the background. hahaaa. some of the cats stay in their sometimes.

@The Cutest sylveon in the world@ your haiir kinda reminds me of my neighbor in a way lmao.
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:21 AM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
holy crap WHY DON'T YOU HAVE THAT HAIR NOW?
Quote:
Originally Posted by synerjee View Post
I think... I prefer you with longer hair, AWsquared haha. It makes you look younger and more like what I would go for, but that's just me xP
Cause I hated how it got in the way. I prefer shorter hair cause it does make me look older and I hated being confused for a 15/16 year old when I was 18. Everyone thought I was a sophomore when I was a senior. D: Reason I starting growing my goatee I have now ahaha.

Anyway more recent pictures of me.

This is one I took while testing out the iPhone 5S yesterday. (Cause no phone test is complete without taking pictures.) I love this picture cause of my facial expression for some reason

Spoiler:

And about a week ago I bleached a shirt and so I took this picture to show it off on Instagram/Facebook. I was going for stripes, but kind of failed at that. I still like how it turned out though. (I'm actually wearing this shirt now ironically.)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And just one more cause why not.
Spoiler:
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:37 AM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Cause I hated how it got in the way. I prefer shorter hair cause it does make me look older and I hated being confused for a 15/16 year old when I was 18. Everyone thought I was a sophomore when I was a senior. D: Reason I starting growing my goatee I have now ahaha.

Anyway more recent pictures of me.

This is one I took while testing out the iPhone 5S yesterday. (Cause no phone test is complete without taking pictures.) I love this picture cause of my facial expression for some reason

Spoiler:

And about a week ago I bleached a shirt and so I took this picture to show it off on Instagram/Facebook. I was going for stripes, but kind of failed at that. I still like how it turned out though. (I'm actually wearing this shirt now ironically.)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
That beard though...
You need to shave and become Heisenberg because you totally could.
Looking great btw!

Old September 21st, 2013, 10:45 AM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I'm a bit uncertain whether that's possible. Maybe only in principle. 8D
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:58 AM
Vital
ignore the whisper

He could just become a crazy awesome meth dealer with a beard. That's close enough.

By the way, looking good Aaron. ;D
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Hahaha I don't follow Breaking Bad and only know who that is cause I've heard of the name so many times. XD But I could probably pull that off lol. (though I prefer having hair in all seriousness :P ) Thanks everyone!
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:04 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Quote:
Hahaha I don't follow Breaking Bad and only know who that is cause I've heard of the name so many times. XD But I could probably pull that off lol. (though I prefer having hair in all seriousness :P ) Thanks everyone!
Yo the Heisenberg in reference is the up-front guy in my signature do you see? Mhm you see.

Old September 21st, 2013, 10:40 PM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Okay after comparing this to the senior pictures, I have to say, I definitely dig this hair much better. Maybe because I'm not entirely a big fan of guys with long hair. I like style & you seem to have one xP You definitely look more mature this way though in my opinion. What kind of gel do you use?
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:51 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEDRO12 View Post
Yo the Heisenberg in reference is the up-front guy in my signature do you see? Mhm you see.
Yeah I know that's the one I was talking about. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Okay after comparing this to the senior pictures, I have to say, I definitely dig this hair much better. Maybe because I'm not entirely a big fan of guys with long hair. I like style & you seem to have one xP You definitely look more mature this way though in my opinion. What kind of gel do you use?
Thanks man. ^__^ I use Bed Head, it's something my little brother got in a gift bag he got at his senior lock the night of his graduation this year and one thing it was small container of Bed head gel. He didn't so he gave it to me. I don't normal use gel but I'll probably keep getting that when I run out of it and maybe some mousse.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 08:36 AM
Castform
The Snow Land Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Quote:
Okay after comparing this to the senior pictures, I have to say, I definitely dig this hair much better.

Agreeing with this 100%! Nice pics dude, but this is definitely your hairstyle and it looks great on ya :D

"Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass."
Old September 22nd, 2013, 02:58 PM
mvtm

Send a message via ICQ to mvtm Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mvtm Send a message via Skype™ to mvtm
Meee

Here is another one, i think i never posted this one.... don't know what to think of this one

Last edited by mvtm; September 22nd, 2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 04:49 PM
Sector

Quote:
Yeah I know that's the one I was talking about.

Thanks man. ^__^ I use Bed Head, it's something my little brother got in a gift bag he got at his senior lock the night of his graduation this year and one thing it was small container of Bed head gel. He didn't so he gave it to me. I don't normal use gel but I'll probably keep getting that when I run out of it and maybe some mousse.
I simply just use the L.A. Looks Power Spikes. I got it @ Walmart for about $5 & I've had this thing lasting for 2 whole years since I got it for as big of a bottle it is. & its not even halfway empty yet!(I basically just use like a raindrop size gel each day).

Last edited by Sector; September 28th, 2013 at 12:06 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 05:33 PM
AWsquared
I know what things are.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michonne View Post
Agreeing with this 100%! Nice pics dude, but this is definitely your hairstyle and it looks great on ya :D
Thank you good sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvtm View Post
Meee

Here is another one, i think i never posted this one.... don't know what to think of this one

Gorgeous as always mvtm and whoever's in the second picture next to you , she looks good too. :)

Quote:
I simply just use the L.A. Looks Power Spikes. I got it @ Walmart for about $5 & I've had this thing lasting for 2 whole years since I got it for as big of a bottle it is. & its not even halfway empty yet!(I basically just use like a raindrop size gel each day).

I just did a quick search, here's exactly what I use:

Spoiler:

[/spoiler]
I'll see if I can find that here. We have Walmart stores all over so probably.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:24 PM
Vital
ignore the whisper

16 pages later, my "gimme 20 likes, topless" post actually gets 20 likes

Spoiler:

cry
Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:58 PM
Crux
Evermore

Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
Hey- wait, Dipu, have you been working out? You aren't a twig as much anymore! =D

And my life is a lie. . . At first glance, Sector Revenge looked like Neil Patrick Harris. -~-

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old September 22nd, 2013, 08:11 PM
Sector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
Nice guns there. You should go challenge Dwayne Johnson in the ring to show who's boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rococo View Post
Hey- wait, Dipu, have you been working out? You aren't a twig as much anymore! =D

And my life is a lie. . . At first glance, Sector Revenge looked like Neil Patrick Harris. -~-
That totally made my night haha thanks!
Old September 22nd, 2013, 08:58 PM
Kanzler
スペースディスコ ��82.
Community Supporter

Holy your biceps. I would shirtless but *consuela voice* noo... noo...
Old September 22nd, 2013, 10:27 PM
Sector

So I got a couple more photos to show you folks. My niece took a picture of me playing on my friend's iPod while holding the WiiU touchscreen for him. I wasn't aware of the picture being taken until I checked Facebook 5 minutes after lol (She was snap chatting with my other niece out of state). This was 3 weekends ago. Unlike the other ones I've posted, you can sort of (not 100% clearly though) see how my hair style sort of has the Hugh Jackman's Wolverine look to it. I get compliments on it, I never thought of it until first mentioned to me lol x) (Just the front part, I don't do it all the way to side, I think I should try it sometime though!) & yes, that's my laptop you see on my desk.

The 2nd photo, I've posted before in an older photo thread but I figured I'd repost it for those who hadn't seen it yet. Its Mr Napkin Face! This was taken @ my graduation party back in 2010.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 11:15 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Quote:
So I got a couple more photos to show you folks. My niece took a picture of me playing on my friend's iPod while holding the WiiU touchscreen for him. I wasn't aware of the picture being taken until I checked Facebook 5 minutes after lol (She was snap chatting with my other niece out of state). This was 3 weekends ago. Unlike the other ones I've posted, you can sort of (not 100% clearly though) see how my hair style sort of has the Hugh Jackman's Wolverine look to it. I get compliments on it, I never thought of it until first mentioned to me lol x) (Just the front part, I don't do it all the way to side, I think I should try it sometime though!) & yes, that's my laptop you see on my desk.

The 2nd photo, I've posted before in an older photo thread but I figured I'd repost it for those who hadn't seen it yet. Its Mr Napkin Face! This was taken @ my graduation party back in 2010.
Ah yes, the infamous napkin man. I knew you would come back for me one day.
I'm ready for you.

In other news, look'n good! Great, you might say.

Old September 22nd, 2013, 11:20 PM
Castform
The Snow Land Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Quote:

lol I love the napkin pic a lot! You are looking great though dude :D

"Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass."
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here