The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 16th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious

Koukan- Chapter 1-4: “They see you as small and helpless. They see you as just a child.”

Koukan smiled widely when the girl agreed to go, but he allowed it to fade out of fear that his enthusiasm would give him away. While they walked, he made an effort to look as scared and helpless as possible, hugging the stick to his chest while he held it for further effect. People are much more accepting of someone holding a weapon when they do it defensively, and this was about as defensive-looking as it gets. During the walk, he thought about his plan. This girl had two pokemon from what he saw in the pokemon center, one of them being a Plusle and the other being one strong enough to subdue one. Koukan was typically able to get at least one sneak attack in, so he was used to just striking their kneecaps and threatening them while they were down. That wouldn’t work with her because of two words: Thunder. Wave. Getting hit by that would stun him and give her a chance to recover and fight back. That meant he needed to take a more subtle approach.

She didn’t seem to be too touchy about space, judging by the fact that he didn’t get pushed away when he got close to tug her jacket. He could get close and take something of hers to use against her. Maybe he could grab the plusle and threaten it, and by extension her. Using the stick would be no good for that because of the thunder wave, so maybe he could use the Rattata nest to his advantage. No, he’d have to pass the bunch of KO’ed rats on the side of the road to get there, something that would make her suspicious. Okay, so anything with the nest was out. Damn, that Plusle was making this way too difficult. If he beat that thing to a pulp, it wouldn’t be able to fight back and he could threaten her with killing it, but the other pokemon was unaccounted for and could be even worse for his plan. Ugh! Okay, Koukan. Think subtle. he told himself.

At least the stress over this was good. He found that he usually switched back when he was the calmest. That used to be right after a fight, but after realizing what was really happening with him he was able to stay longer by thinking existential thoughts and other things that pissed him off. Back to planning, then. If he was going to do this subtly, then he probably shouldn’t be using the stick in the first place. He couldn’t draw this walk out very long, so he had to think fast. He wouldn't even be in this situation if it weren't for that damned Yuri and his stupid locks. Wait, locks... That’s it! Finally having a good plan caused him to smirk, but he put it away in a flash before his cover was blown.

Finally done with that, Koukan led the girl into the woods and stopped when he found a small clearing. He didn’t want too many trees around that could be used against him. “I remember it was somewhere around here,” he said in his timid voice. “Please wait.” He put down his backpack and searched for the pokeball locks Yuri had made. There were several laying about on the floor of the massive bag, but he also searched for something else he could use as an excuse for searching inside the bag in the first place. Finally deciding on the spyglass (who even carries around a spyglass anyway?), Koukan minimized the lock and hid it in his sleeve before getting up again. “Maybe this can help us find it again,” he said, proudly holding up the spyglass. “But...” Time to put the plan in motion! Koukan walked straight up to the girl and hugged her. “The forest is dark and kinda scary. Don’t leave me alone, please?”

Before she had a chance to respond, he quickly reached for where she kept the pokeball containing her other pokemon, having seen her put it away at the pokemon center. Once it was in his hand, he immediately jumped back out of her reach and pulled the lock out of his sleeve, expanding it and holding it up for her to see before he put the lock on the ball, putting in a code quickly. He didn’t want the pokemon inside coming out on its own and ruining his plan. “No sudden moves or else you never see your precious pokemon again.” His voice was now entirely different from the earlier one, more fierce and demanding. “Now, I’ve put a code locking this ball. If you wanna know what it is, you’ll do as I say. For reasons that are none of your damn business, I need a pokemon that isn’t the one you’ve probably seen me with. You either catch it for me, or I take this one here. Understood? And don’t try getting it out of me with torture. I’ve taken more pain than you’re probably even capable of dishing out.” Koukan didn’t grin like an evil maniac, rather he kept a serious expression. He had nothing against this girl, but this was how you got what you wanted. That’s just how the world works.
Old August 16th, 2013, 06:25 PM
DeuceClubs
Boom Shakalaka

Nature: Relaxed
Pamela Oxford

Spoiler:
Items:
-4 Pokeballs
-3 Potions
-Pokedex
Pamela had walked for a while, waiting for the boy to signal to her when to stop and where the so called "monsters" he mentioned. She found it odd that he, as a trainer, would ask for help... but he was just a child. After a few minutes of walking, they had reached a clearing. That's when the boy finally spoke out.

"I remember it was somewhere around here. Please wait." She folded her arms, waiting to see what he would come up with. 'He looks... odd.' Her Plusle, seeing as how the boy was acting, grew tense. Pamela felt Jojo's intensity and patted him on the head.

"There's nothing to worry about... on the contrary...," she mumbled, taking out a pokeball and sending Plusle back to his own world. She kept it in her hand, in case the boy wanted help of some sort involving a battle. She watched as he rummaged through the bag, as if looking for something.

"Maybe this can help us find it again," he said, proudly holding up a device. "But..." he stopped mid-sentence, walking over to her and giving a hug. She was speechless, yet at the same time felt uncomfortable. "The forest is dark and kinda scary. Don’t leave me alone, please?"

"Can't make promi-" she started, but stopped as she felt his hands on her backpack. Before she could do anything, he stepped back quickly and held Nana's pokeball in his hand. She grimaced, disappointed by the youth of today. Out of his sleeve came a lock of some sort, similar to a pokeball she saw him carry before.

"No sudden moves or else you never see your precious pokemon again." Pamela didn't know how to react. It was a good thing she had put Plusle back to his Pokeball, or else he would have interfered and put himself in danger as well. Unfortunately she had a plan... but not a good one. Perhaps it's best for both. If she were to steal the ball, it's locked. If she were to deny, Nana is left with this spoiled brat. If she ran off... well, of course, that would be cowardly to ask for help. She never asks for help... but... nor does she do what others order her to do. "Now, I’ve put a code locking this ball. If you wanna know what it is, you’ll do as I say. For reasons that are none of your damn business, I need a pokemon that isn’t the one you’ve probably seen me with. You either catch it for me, or I take this one here. Understood? And don’t try getting it out of me with torture. I’ve taken more pain than you’re probably even capable of dishing out."

She sighed. Throwing her Plusle's Pokeball to the inside of her bra in case he were to somehow go for him too. "Well... darn, oh how I'm in danger," she said rather sarcastically, then turned serious. "Depends on what Pokemon you want. Besides... I didn't have an entire day with Nana. Keep her if you want. She's pretty disobedient, so knowing you now, you'll probably have to abuse or torture the poor thing for it to be what you want... but heh. Like I said, it depends what you'll ask for," Pamela explained. "Just like you said... who ever said I liked the one I had, hmm?" She then stopped. Looking around, she saw a... Rattata. She snickered. She might as well give him a rather weak Pokemon, no? "Alrighty then, I'll do it. I'll choose the Pokemon. Deal?"

Last edited by DeuceClubs; August 16th, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
Old August 16th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Koukan- Chapter 1-5: Subjugation Problems

Koukan watched as the girl sighed and put her Plusle’s ball inside her bra before sarcastically saying, "Well... darn, oh how I'm in danger," she didn’t seem to be all that worried. Well, this is what I get for trying to be subtle. I should have just used the stick. "Depends on what Pokemon you want. Besides... I didn't have an entire day with Nana. Keep her if you want. She's pretty disobedient, so knowing you now, you'll probably have to abuse or torture the poor thing for it to be what you want... but heh. Like I said, it depends what you'll ask for. Just like you said... who ever said I liked the one I had, hmm?" She stopped and looked around, her gaze focusing on a Rattata before she started snickering smugly. "Alrighty then, I'll do it. I'll choose the Pokemon. Deal?"

“I don’t care what pokemon it is,” Koukan said flatly. He didn’t like how she didn’t respect him and even worse that he didn’t really have a way of making her until he had what he wanted, but by then there wouldn’t be a point in doing that. He minimized the ball and put it in his own pocket before walking back over to the bag. “I just want one, that’s all. It isn’t fair that that jerkass Yuri-” He stopped before he went any further and revealed himself as “not Yuri”. He actually kind of wanted this girl to hate Yuri and if he revealed that they were separate people, then she might not, or even worse, she might even pity him. “Just go catch something, will ya?” he shouted. He dug through the pack and took out all the locks, then started digging a hole behind a bush to bury them in. He wasn’t worried that the girl would try taking her ball back considering the fact that it was locked and only Yuri knew how to get rid of those things. Fortunately, now that the Plusle was put away, he could finally use the stick in case she refused.

Once he was done burying the locks, Koukan zipped up the bag and put it on, picking the stick back up as well. He started practicing his swings, switching back and forth between looking like a guy practicing kendo and one practicing baseball. He didn't really know how to do either of those, but it didn't really take much skill to hit people with sticks in the first place. For her sake, the girl didn't want to refuse him. After some thought, he realized that it didn't really matter if she respected him or not. As long as he got what he wanted, everything was good. During is mindless swinging, his thoughts turned to what she had said. "She's pretty disobedient, so knowing you now, you'll probably have to abuse or torture the poor thing for it to be what you want." Knowing you? What the hell does she know about me? She probably thinks the same of me as freaking Yuri does. He stopped swinging for a moment. What did he care what they thought of him? None of that mattered, did it? He started getting pissed off at it all and continued swinging even harder. Then he grinned. Funny how I should be happy about getting mad because I can stay longer, but by definition I shouldn't be happy when I'm mad because I'm mad.
Old August 17th, 2013, 07:10 AM
DeuceClubs
Boom Shakalaka

Pamela Oxford

Spoiler:
Items:
-4 Pokeballs
-3 Potions
-Pokedex
Pamela waited for him to give an answer, but when he did, it wasn't what she expected. "I don't care what pokemon it is." She watched as he placed Nana in his own pocket before waking to where the bag was. "I just want one, that's all. It isn't fair that that jerkass Yuri-" he suddenly halts. That name seemed oddly familiar, but she didn't bother to remember where she had heard it before. She'll have to ask the Professor who Yuri was later on. "Just go catch something, will ya?" he shouted at her, making her feel pity for him. The first thing that popped into her mind was Plusle. Maybe she could.. you know... give him Plusle? Besides; she may be cold on the outside, but on the inside she wanted to help him. No matter how cruel he may be, maybe he's just afraid to make friends... like her? Then again he was a thief and got what he wanted; but everybody had a weakness. Thing is, Pamela lied. She really cared about Nana... and she just caught Plusle. Unlike Nana, Jojo was fast and quite obedient. Maybe instead of being such an evil person, she could be nice for once and give him her Plusle?

She walked away, letting out Plusle in the process. When she walked a few feet, she reached a Rattata. She was about to order her Plusle to attack, but felt bad. She stood there for a long while before glancing at Plusle. He smiled at her. "Say... do you like him?" she wondered. He shook his head, making this difficult for her. "Will you like him if I were to give you to him?" she added, stunning Plusle. He looked down, not knowing how to respond. "He wants a friend... yeah, he might be cold and quite the brat but... maybe he's like most trainers who treat their powerful Pokemon like royalty? You're powerful, and very determined... you could easily fit that bill, no?"

"Plu," Jojo nodded. She smiled, patting his head.

"It's alright... if he treats you wrong, I'll find a way to steal you back from him. There's just something about him that makes me wonder." With that said, she walked over to where the boy was. He was playing with the stick, slicing the air with it. She was worried he'll think she's odd for changing ideas so quickly, but she put Jojo back in his Pokeball and waved at him goodbye. When the Pokeball had locked, and hoping he watched, she extended her hand to him. "Hey... I changed my mind. Let's just trade Pokemon. I'd feel bad giving you a weak Pokemon-" she forced out, despite what she had thought. She didn't want to end up like her brother... that spoiled evil brat. "So, trade? This Plusle of mine for my Azurill? If you aren't satisfied, I'll go catch a different Pokemon if you like. Plusle's very obedient to an extent, and quite determined with a lot of stamina. You'll like him." She awaited his response.
Old August 17th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Well then...this day seemed to be going fairly normal up till now. Never in his life had Kenneth changed his mind so frequently. He almost jumped in to give the boy a thrashing when he took the pokeball, but before he could do anything purple girl made it quite clear that ultimately she was the one in control, so he merely watched. He was astounded at how clever she was and how well she could play apathetic, although the way the boy was swinging the stick made him nervous, maybe it was insurance for if she didn't comply but when she suggested the idea to give the boy her Plusle he couldn't sit back and observe anymore.

Kenneth made his way out of the bushes in a pseudo-heroic manner(In his head at least.) "Whoa whoa whoa, hold it just a minute, you can't just give that guy the pokemon you worked so hard to catch! Not only would it be a betrayal to your plusle it wouldn't be good for him in the long run either, how will he grow as a trainer or a person if he doesn't achieve his own goals? Besides" a valid reason finally came to Kenneth's head whereas up till then he had just been arguing morals. "If he got what he wanted from bullying you why wouldn't he use your pokemon to bully other people into getting what he wants? If he doesn't have a pokemon I'm sure the professor would gladly...hold on a minute...Celestia isn't normally open to outsiders and if any other natives wanted to be trainers besides Amanda it would be a big deal...shouldn't you already have a pokemon?"
Old August 17th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Koukan- Chapter 1-6: My Own Journey

Koukan continued swinging until he noticed the girl come back. "That was fast. Wha'd you catch?”

He saw her hold out a pokeball. "Hey... I changed my mind. Let's just trade Pokemon. I'd feel bad giving you a weak Pokemon-" she said. As she did, Koukan’s face began to contort into one of rage. "So, trade? This Plusle of mine for my Azurill? If you aren't satisfied, I'll go catch a different Pokemon if you like. Plusle's very obedient to an extent, and quite determined with a lot of stamina. You'll like him." After a point, he stopped really listening. He could tell someone else arrived too, probably to spout some stupid heroic nonsense, but he didn't pay any attention to him either. Besides, without the sequence, he couldn't do anything to stop him.

Feel bad? He stopped and clutched the stick tightly with both hands, walking over to her. “Did you just say you’d feel bad?!” Koukan lifted the stick over his head and brought it down at the girl hard. “DON’T FREAKING PITY ME!” The stick came down... then stopped. He realized that he had a pokemon right in front of him; a journey of his own. He couldn't risk losing that because of some stupid girl who didn't know what she was talking about. Koukan put the stick down and calmed down a little. He finally processed what it was that guy had said, then realized that it was exactly what he thought it would be. However, the last part was an opportunity. Not facing him, he told him, “I do have a pokemon, its just a stupid useless wimp. That’s why I need a better one.” Koukan figured that it would be easy to make this hero-type hate him, and in turn, hate Yuri. The kid can’t talk to anyone, so he wouldn’t be able to settle the misunderstanding.

Koukan grinned, glad to finally be having his way. He reached out and put his hand on the ball containing the Plusle and told the girl, “The four pads on the top correspond to your fingers, besides the thumb. The code is Pinky, Middle, Middle, Ring, Pinky, Ring, going by your right hand at least.” Koukan felt the metal shell of the ball. Under his hand right now was his first pokemon; the start of his very own pokemon adventure. The thought of it made him happy.

Yuri Welkin - Chapter 1-6: This Doesn’t Look Good...

Yuri regained consciousness with his hand on a pokeball. He looked up and found himself staring straight at Nana’s trainer. “W-w-w-wh-w-” He couldn’t get a single word out of his mouth. What was going on? Where was he? What had that crazy bully done? He took his hand off the ball and backed away slowly. That’s when he saw the other boy looking at him with an unhappy expression. “Oh no...” This couldn’t be good. “No, no, no...” He realized he was holding a stick. Was his alter going to hit them? “NonononononononononoNO!” This was awful! Yuri stepped back even further, eyes filled with fear, before suddenly running away. “I’m sorry! I’m sorryI’msorryI’msorry!”

Even once he was out of the woods, he kept running. Why didn’t they switch back after the Rattata attack? Well, technically they did, but it was too far after. Nevermind that, what had he been doing? Yuri felt himself getting tired so he jumped into a bush and hid. Would those people come after him? If they tried to hit him, it might cause the psycho to come out again. In a panic, he searched for the ball containing Ellie. He breathed a sigh of relief when he felt the ball where it was when he left it. Although, strangely enough, he felt a second ball next to it. He pulled them both out and released Ellie to check that she wasn't hurt. By the fact that she just started wandering like always, it was probably safe to assume that she wasn't. However, there was the issue of this second ball. It had a lock on it, but that wasn't a problem. Yuri put in the (excessively long) code to disengage the lock, then sent out the pokemon inside only to find himself looking at Nana.

His face was blank as the Azurill and the Phanpy started to play. Immediately after, his face filled with panic. This is worse than I thought! How had he stolen Nana? He had to return her immediately. But how, now that she probably hated him? Wait, maybe she would come after her pokemon, knowing that he had it! Relieved that he didn't have to actually approach her, Yuri now had to think of a way to not be seen while she came to pick Nana up. The two pokemon were playing near the bush, so that probably wasn't a good idea. He couldn't be too far, though. In the end, Yuri decided to climb a nearby tree and wait there, ready to run if the girl inquired about Ellie. At least it was a good thing he hadn't tried to befriend her or anything when he saw her earlier. What about the boy? He was much older and might be dangerous. Or at least think that Yuri was dangerous. Hold on... he recognized the boy. It was Jeremy Barol's son! Well, now he had an elite pokemon trainer-in-the-making after him... Yuri groaned at the mess he had gotten himself into and continued waiting on the tree branch.

Last edited by Geras32; August 17th, 2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old August 18th, 2013, 06:36 AM
DeuceClubs
Boom Shakalaka

Pamela Oxford

???
Spoiler:
Items:
-4 Pokeballs
-3 Potions
-Pokedex

Pamela noticed how the kid started to turn angered after she spoke, making her grimace. 'This kid... are you serious? Doesn't matter what he spouts out, he's probably going to take it anyway.' Just as she thought, he spouted out hate towards her. Apparently he hated when people felt pity for him. Suddenly he lifted his stick and hit her hard at her shoulder. Luckily it hit where the strap to her bag was, so she felt no pain and just stood there. "Look, you're a kid. What do you expect? Of course people are going to take pity on you."

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold it just a minute, you can't just give that guy the pokemon you worked so hard to catch! Not only would it be a betrayal to your plusle it wouldn't be good for him in the long run either, how will he grow as a trainer or a person if he doesn't achieve his own goals? Besides... If he got what he wanted from bullying you why wouldn't he use your pokemon to bully other people into getting what he wants? If he doesn't have a pokemon I'm sure the professor would gladly...hold on a minute...Celestia isn't normally open to outsiders and if any other natives wanted to be trainers besides Amanda it would be a big deal...shouldn't you already have a pokemon?"

Pamela glanced at the boy, already knowing the answer to that. "I do have a pokemon, its just a stupid useless wimp. That’s why I need a better one." Pamela bit her tongue, not wanting to say anything. One thing is wanting a strong Pokemon... another is calling your own weak and not even learning how to wield the Pokemon properly.

Despite what the boy from the bushes had said, the kid still took the Plusle, but also told her the code to Nana's pokeball. Suddenly, right when he smiled, everything changed. He glanced up with shock in his eyes. He stuttered, dropping Plusle's ball and backing away. Pamela suddenly gained a thought, having seen this before in movies. "Oh no..." he mumbled after seeing the boy from the bushes. Yelling, he ran off saying "I'm sorry" over and over again.

'It can't be what I think it is.... great. If that's the case, I have to help. He is so confused.' Pamela glanced at the boy from the bushes. "I'll take care of it," she said before letting out Plusle. Just by looking at him you could tell he wasn't happy. "Sorry, I'll tell you what happened... but hold on to me. I'm running!" she told Jojo before making a dash for the boy. Unfortunately he still had Nana, and not only that, Pamela was awfully confused at the reaction the boy had. His eyes weren't the same... nor was that evil boy the same one she heard when he talked to the Professor's assistant; nor when the Phanpy ran over to her. It can only mean one thing... or can it? Who knows. Maybe he's acting?

She kept running until Plusle yelped and pointed to his right. Pamela made a sudden stop, making Jojo fall to the ground from the jerk. There, near a bush, was a Phanpy and... NANA!

"Nana!" she called, surprised. The Azurill turned, happy to see her. Unfortunately she only gave a smile and bounce before she continued to play with the Phanpy. Pamela approached them, the two playing playfully. This obviously must belong to the kid, meaning he must not be far...

"HEY... is by chance... that kid not really you?" she rose her voice a bit, trying to get an answer. She didn't know if he was near or not, but she wanted to test a theory. Plusle glanced around, sniffing, and ran around. Jumping, he stops and looks up.

"PLU PLU!" he pointed up above, climbing up the tree and sitting on the kid's head. Pamela smiled, finally finding him. When she reached out her hand, the rodent leaped and easily climbed up her arm and to her shoulder.

"I got questions for you... no, don't be afraid, I'm not going to do anything harsh or disrespectful to you. I just need answers." She picked up Nana, who started using weak bubbles to play with the Phanpy. "Besides... I need her Pokeball." If it was on the ground or in visible sight, she pretended it wasn't. She simply wanted to help the boy.
Old August 18th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Everything in front of him was happening so fast Kenneth wasn't sure how to react...it seemed like the girl still planned on giving the other boy the Plusle...probably to get her first pokemon back. For a moment he thought they should just take the ball back but...the boy was more of a kid than they were, they couldn't just bully him. The boy got really angry for a moment and seemed like he was going to try to whack the purple girl with the stick but he stopped short and only lightly tapped the shoulder strap of her bag, change of heart maybe? Kenneth opened his mouth in surprise for a moment but ultimately ended up with a an unconscious smile on his face when the boy told her how to unlock the pokeball with her first pokemon in it. When the boy reached for the pokeball Kenneth almost smacked it out of his hand, he was going to remind them that he already had a pokemon but he was astounded to see that as he grabbed the pokeball an undeniably genuine and happy smile banished the anger from the boy's face.

And just like that, magic moment over, the other boy seemed to freeze for a second and then blinked and when his eyes opened they were different. Before anyone could say anything else the boy gasped out a few quick and terrified apologies before darting off further into the trees. Kenneth was stunned...such a complete and utter change of attitude. "Was that even the same person...why would he-" Luna curved around to look at him face to face and her expression, despite being mouth-less made it quite clear she didn't see him as the same person. "Could he be...a schizophrenic?" he turned to speak with the girl but before he said anything else she ran off after the kid telling him she could handle it. "Maybe so but I'd like to help too." He chased after her as closely as he could.

It wasn't all that long before the girl seemed to have found her Azurill and...a Phanpy? Could it be the boy's pokemon? After a moment the Plusle climbed up a nearby tree and after his eyes followed it Kenneth saw the boy...he looked so different...much more sullen and despondent but also thoughtful...and definitely scared. The girl tried to reassure him and said something about needing the Azurill's pokeball...but it struck Kenneth as an excuse. The more he thought about it the more obvious it became to him that the boy one way or another was not the same person they had encountered earlier, and he didn't want him to be scared.

He drew closer and also called out to the boy. "Hey you can talk to us you know, we're not mad or anything." As he spoke something nagged at his mind and he saw the image of the alter ego's warm smile as he took the pokeball in his head once again. It seemed to him like the locks he had would be for separating pokemon between them since the other side was agressive. "Also I-I don't think you need to use that lock, I think that other boy-whoever he is- really likes pokemon, I think he'd treat your Phanpy well...I think his only problem really is with people." He tried to put his most reassuring smile on while he spoke. "I'm Kenneth by the way, why don't you come down so we can shake hands and maybe be friends?"
Old August 18th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Yuri Welkin - Chapter 1-7: Unexpected Repercussions

Yuri was relieved when the girl arrived to get her Azurill, but she then started calling out for him. This was bad, but it wasn’t like he hadn’t expected it. "HEY... is by chance... that kid not really you?" It seemed like she had figured it out, but it changed nothing. Yuri was still off-limits and his alter was still dangerous. He stood up and prepared to leave before she saw him, but the Plusle managed to sniff him out and ran up the tree onto his head. The extra weight put him off balance and caused him to fall off, landing mostly uninjured in a bush below. After he managed to stand back up, she looked at him and spoke directly at him. "I got questions for you... no, don't be afraid, I'm not going to do anything harsh or disrespectful to you. I just need answers. Besides... I need her Pokeball."

Yuri looked at the ground but still searched his pockets for the pokeball he had forgotten to leave with Nana. He wordlessly held it out for her to take, but winced when he heard the voice of the younger Barol. "Hey you can talk to us you know, we're not mad or anything." Yuri turned away from both of them, his back facing them now. He knew they weren’t mad, but that was probably the worst part. "Also I-I don't think you need to use that lock” That statement caused Yuri to turn to him and give him a shocked look. “I think that other boy -whoever he is- really likes pokemon, I think he'd treat your Phanpy well...I think his only problem really is with people." Yuri grimaced. You don’t know what he’s capable of... he thought, the image of his battered mother coming into his mind. Any five-year-old capable of that is definitely a monster. "I'm Kenneth by the way, why don't you come down so we can shake hands and maybe be friends?"

Yuri’s eyes widened at the last word, but they filled with anything but happiness. It was exactly what he was afraid of. It seemed that they knew all about how he and the alter were separate people. Now they probably pitied him and wanted to take care of the little boy put in a position out of his control. Friends? They had absolutely no idea. Yuri tried his best to stand up straight and look them face-to-face. “Please,” he pleaded. “Just leave me alone...” Knowing that if he merely ran off they might follow him, Yuri turned to Ellie, hoping that she could obey just one command. Turning away from them, he ordered, “Ellie, hit them with an ice shard attack!” He heard Ellie strike, then immediately returned her to her pokeball before running away. Ice shard was a weak move that probably wouldn’t hurt them much, especially coming from a ground type. He was worried about the Dratini on the Kenneth’s neck, but it probably had some training whereas Ellie had none. In fact, he didn’t even know if Ellie had actually hit them. Well, as long as they knew he was willing to attack them, it should be fine.

(OOC: Ellie hits some nearby trees, including the one he had previously been on. Yuri didn’t actually specify a “them”, did he?)

Once he was far enough away, Yuri hid within yet another bush and let Ellie back out again. After regaining his breath, he rubbed her head and said, “That guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I won’t let that psycho alter get his filthy hands on you.” He gave her a warm smile and was returned one in kind. Well, at least he was accomplishing some form of bonding. His smile soon faded, though. “I don’t need friends like them when I have you...” Yuri hugged his knees while Ellie decided to go sniffing around. If only he had never shown up, I’d be living a normal, happy life...but without him I might still be getting attacked by bullies. He groaned as he buried his face in his knees. I don’t know what to think anymore...
Old August 18th, 2013, 07:11 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Sakura Hinamori

Sakura frowned as Kong battled the Rattata. "I have a feeling that she won't listen to me... Vanessa?' The Vullaby glared at Sakura and squawked angrily and started to march away without a care in the world. Sakura looked at Trent and grabbed his arm. "Come with me. We can't let her just ignore me. There's not a Pokemon in the world that hasn't liked me yet~" She smiled, but her face fell when she thought of the Pokemon that had abandoned her on the way to Celadon City. "Only Pikachu stayed with me," Sakura whispered without thinking. She shook her head and sighed. "Just come with me." She kept pulling Trent behind her and looked at the ground.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old August 19th, 2013, 11:29 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Amanda has caught a Sunkern. Level 10. Cherry has gained 1 level and is now level 11.

Congratulations Danielle has caught a Natu. lvl 11. Needles hsa gained 1 level and is now level 11.

Congratulations Gyro has gained 1 level and is now level 11. Gyro learned ThunderShock. Sadly the Natu broke free from the Pokeball and escaped.

Amanda Miller

Pokemon professor in Training
Inventory
Spoiler:
5 Pokeballs
5 potions
1 Pokedex
1 xtransceiver

Team
Spoiler:
Amanda grinned as she heard the pokeball click. "alright! I'll name you Belle" she said picking up the Pokeball with her new Sunkern in it before looking at Cherry. "great job Cherry" she said before noticing Kenneth had walked off.

"Kenneth?" She said looking around and walking the way his footsteps had gone with Cherry by her side. Catching up to him she noticed he was with a girl she didn't know and the boy from earlier. Before she could say a word though the boy had his Phanpy use Ice Shard on the trees and then ran off. "Are you two ok?" Amanda asked walking over to her friend. "do you know what's wrong with him?"

Last edited by SylveonStar; August 21st, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
Old August 19th, 2013, 05:13 PM
DeuceClubs
Boom Shakalaka

Pamela Oxford

Spoiler:
Items:
-4 Pokeballs
-3 Potions
-Pokedex
The boy was about to give her Pokeball, but winced when the boy from the bushes spoke. He seemed to be helping her, but Pamela noticed it only made it worse for the boy. She took the ball, not bothering to chase him this time after he had left the scene. The trees that were hit with the ice shard bits made it clear he didn't want to be followed anyway. She chased for him this one time... but apparently he's too shy or ashamed. She won't dwell any longer... besides... she wouldn't like people talking to her after she's done something she's ashamed of.

'Please, Just leave me alone...'

Remembering that voice, she couldn't help but wonder what's really going on with him. Obviously he was one of the trainers that came here... but she would eventually go up against him. Seeing as how he was gone and she shouldn't dwell any deeper after the reaction he did when she did, she glanced at Nana and Jojo. Her Plusle looked away, rather hurt and betrayed. Pamela felt guilty, but luckily the boy from the bushes came... speaking of which...

Pamela turned to the boy beside her. "Thanks for jumping into the situation... it actually helped, which I didn't expect." She realized she didn't know his name. "However... what's your name? I don't recall ever meeting you." Right after she forced herself to make eye contact, another trainer joined in. She wasn't a big fan of crowds, and meeting new people all of a sudden, so she felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Are you two ok?" the familiar girl asked. "Do you know what's wrong with him?"

Pamela looked over to the path the boy ran off to. Her Plusle was sitting on her shoulder, studying the area around them. Her Azurill was now on the ground behind her, bouncing and singing. "I'm not so sure. I need to know him more to have a definite answer." She decided not to say what she thought was wrong with him. Maybe she was wrong, but she didn't want to risk it. Afterwards she didn't bother to introduce herself and walked away. She lifted her hand and waved at them without turning around, thinking about the boy. It sure made her day interesting. Not only that... but she had to build up her friendship with Jojo now.
Old August 19th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Kenneth was about to say he was glad he could help when Amanda caught up to them. "Well we're fine...I'm not exactly sure what's up with that boy but I'm sure he'll work it out, did you catch that Sunkern?" When he turned back towards the purple girl he noticed she was walking off. Guess she's not that social...huh oh yeah! "Hey, my name is Kenneth! Kenneth Barol!" He shouted after her, she had made it clear she wasn't giving her own name so he didn't ask. I'm sure we'll meet again, I can ask then. He began to wonder what Mercury City would be like. "Oh by the way, sorry I wandered off like that, I saw a commotion over here and I got worried, shall we continue on towards the first Gym?" He said to Amanda rubbing the back of his head, embarrassed at the way he had ran off.
Old August 21st, 2013, 09:27 AM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Danielle Marriott
Quite the Catch

Spoiler:

TEAM

ITEMS
5x Potion
4x Pokéball
1x Pokédex
1x Pokétch

The long-awaited-for click was heard. The ball stopped moving. The wild Natu was not wild anymore, it was Danielle Marriott's new Pokémon. Slightly smiling, and careful not to show too much joy, she bent over and grabbed the Pokéball. The small bird could be seen through the red side, looking around with some confusion in its eyes. She took out her Pokédex with her free hand and the device instantly recognised the girl's new team member.

"Natu, the Tiny Bird Pokémon. Natu has a highly developed jumping ability. The Pokémon flaps and leaps onto tree branches that are taller than grown-up people to pick at the tree's new shoots. It always seems to be staring at something." it said, "It's male, Lv. 11, and his ability is Early Bird."

"Interesting..." Danielle said, "I'm going to call you, um, Cesar!"

The Natu nodded, with his eyes apparently fixed on his new trainer. Needles walked over in a friendly way, looking happy to have another friend. He skipped around Cesar before being interrupted by Danielle's voice.

"Alright, you'll have plenty of time to catch up later. We should train some, let's get going!" she exclaimed. She continued her travel to the next city, Mercury City, with her two Pokémon, Needles and Cesar, skipping and hopping behind respectively.
Old August 21st, 2013, 05:15 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:
4 Pokeballs
5 potions
1 Pokedex
1 xtransceiver

Team
Spoiler:
Amanda smiled at Kenneth, "oh it's fine, I can be a very curious person as well" she said before remembering he'd asked about her Sunkern. "I did manage to catch it" she said happily. "I named her Flora"

Looking around them Amanda noticed they were a little off the main path, but that was just fine. "Just stick with me and we won't get lost. I've been all over the region it'll take a few hours but we'll reach Mercury City in no time. Mercury City is a great place it holds the trainer school, but not many go there anymore" Amanda sighed. "most of the kids here want to go to the other regions now." she added before continuing talking about the first city. "Mercury City also has a Pokemon Center, Pokemart, and all kinds of shops. But the most important thing is the first Gym under Hermes"

Last edited by SylveonStar; August 21st, 2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: didn't want to post it when I did
Old August 21st, 2013, 05:42 PM
<Challenger>
I need Boobies! Nothing more!

Nature: Jolly
THE ADVENTURES OF TRENT RIFT: BOY WONDER
Frustratingly Long Teaching Sessions

"I have a feeling that she won't listen to me... Vanessa?" Trent sighed as the Vullaby walked away. "Come with me. We can't let her just ignore me. There's not a Pokemon in the world that hasn't liked me yet~" It seemed as if Sakura had a history with Pokemon. "Only Pikachu stayed with me," This Pikachu might've been special to her. Avoiding confrontations with a Pikachu might be bad, but it also might be good. "Just come with me."

Trent blushed a bit as she pulled him along. "B-But where are we going? I'm confused!" Kong tried deserately to cling to his trainer's shoulders. "Hold up!" He managed to stop the girl. "Listen, Sakura. Every Pokemon is different. Not all Pokemon liked me." Trent chuckled a bit. "Back in Hoenn, half my team hated me for the first week or two I had them. Even King, my trusty Slaking," He gave her a friendly poke on the nose. "And that's a fact." He looked to Vanessa. "Hey, Vanessa! Come back here! Give her a chance!" He didn't know if it would work, but some Pokemon were far more stubborn with their trainers than others, like Kong. The Slaking seemed very layed back and accepting, and even a bit friendly. He would definitely be a valuable asset. "Sakura, you gotta listen to me. Being a good Pokemon trainer takes time. Heck, it took me a year or two to almost become champion!" Memories of his team came flooding back. Leviathan; A Wailord uses Water Spout on a Milotic...Oran; A Sceptile uses Leaf Blade on a Altaria...Vulcan; A Camerupt blasts a Wailord with Overheat...Overgrow; A Cradily crushes a Zangoose with Constrict...One final memory flashed through his head. King. Countless visions of a Slaking destroying everything that stood in his way filled his eyes, and he felt a bit of sorrow. "Listen...I was almost a champion. I had to let my Pokemon...my friends go. All six of them. We lived and fought together, and once you have a bond like that, it never goes. It just takes time."

"Welcome to Boobies, we hope you like what you see, boys!"
Old August 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Kenneth smiled at his first Celestian friend. "Congratulations, now we've both got two pokemon I feel confident saying we really don't have to be afraid of wild pokemon attacks." He started to raise his hand for a high-five when he realized that must seem silly to Amanda and lowered it before continuing to walk down the path again. "I don't know why all the kids would want to go to other regions, this place is great so far! Hmmm...so what type of pokemon does Hermes use? I've heard that most regions have a rock-type master for a first gym leader, although the first leader back home in Johto uses flying types."
Old August 27th, 2013, 02:58 PM
<Challenger>

The Parting of Ways
Sakura looked down and nodded with a hint of sadness. "I can try..." Vanessa seemed like a rather difficult challenge, but it would be managable. "Thank you Trent." She gave Trent a big smile and gave him a great, big Ursaring hug.

Trent blushed as he was crushed by the small-big girl's hug, but beared it with a smile. "It's no problem. Really." She's going to kill me if I keep getting hugs like this! When the girl released him, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Well...I'm going to let you train on your own now. You need to. It's the only way one can get stronger." Trent hated to leave her, but she needed to learn how to function on her own. "I hope you understand." Please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!

Sakura seemed a bit hesitant at first, but nodded. "I guess..." She gave Trent one last Ursaring hug, much to his dismay. "I guess I'll run into you later..."

Trent caught his breath after a moment, and smiled afterwards. "You can count on it!" With that, he turned and left the young pink-haired girl. She'll do fine. He began to walk faster with a purposeful stride in his step. Kong was still on his back, taking his precious time. "Hang on buddy. We have an adventure to get on, and no one will stop us from going on it!" Trent broke into a run with the fearsome look of determination in his eyes. He didn't stop...until he found a small group of people in rediculous uniforms blocking the way. "What the..." He stepped back. "Ex-Excuse me! You're kinda in the way!"

Old August 27th, 2013, 07:57 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:
4 Pokeballs
5 potions
1 Pokedex
1 xtransceiver

Team
Spoiler:
"Hermes actually uses rock types. He has two Pokemon, but I'll only tell you about one of them" Amanda smiled at Kenneth as they walked. "after all what fun would it be if the second one isn't a surprise for you" Amanda chuckled as they walked looking down at Cherry who was walking by her feet. "He has a Roggenrola as his first Pokemon" she said noticing they were getting towards the end of the route.

"wow time flew by fast. We're already at the end of Route 1" she said before she noticed up ahead the boy with blue hair. The girl was no longer with him but in front of him were several people, one female and one male blocking the entrance to Mercury City. She also noticed their bright orange outfits and gasped recognizing them immediately.

"HEY!" She yelled running ahead Cherry at her heels. Once she reached the boy with blue hair she felt the familiar feeling in her chest from her asthma but glared at the two blocking the route as she wheezed slightly. "w-what d-do...y-you w-want"

"If it isn't the professors Pathetic assistant. Was wondering when you would show up, and you've got the outsiders with you" the male said emphasizing the word outsiders as he glared right back at her.

The brown haired girl with him sneered at them. "like we'll let you pass. No way are we letting outsiders in our region."

Amanda stood her ground glaring at the two though she still was wheezing feeling the affects of an asthma attack starting. "You two! Scram if you know what's best for you" a voice yelled out.

The two figures in orange whirled around to come face to face with a teen boy dressed in brown with bright orange hair standing behind them with his arms crossed. "you kids got lucky today!" the boy sneered before looking at the boy who showed up and grabbing the girls arm running off.

Seconds after the two left the new boy moved to Amanda's side. "which pocket Mandy?" he asked softly one hand on her shoulder. Amanda gestured to the left pocket of her bag and the boy pulled an inhaler from it and helping her use it. Within minutes her breathing calmed down.

"Thank you Hermes" Amanda said with a smile.

"my pleasure my darling Amanda" Herme's smiled brightly and made a show of kissing her hand, only to have her pull it away quickly.

"must you always do that Hermes." Amanda shook her head.

"Why of course I must" he chuckled before turning to Trent and Kenneth, "Now are you both okay too?"

Chapter 2: Mercury City

Spot number 2 on the map. Mercury City: This is the first major city you encounter in Celestia. Like everywhere else Mercury City has a Poke-mart and a Pokemon Center as well as countless shops. This city also has the Trainer School and most importantly the first gym. The Rock type gym with it's leader Hermes. (imagine many more buildings I had some issues with this one)

Catch-able Pokemon- None

What you can do- Arrive in Mercury City now that the mysterious people in orange have been chased off.
Shop in the shops.
battle other trainers or NPCS.
Go to the trainer school.
go back to route 1.
Battle Hermes. (you may control the gym leader, but I will decide the battle outcome, a random player will decide the outcome for my battle)
ask my character questions about the people in orange/the region

What you can't do- go after the people in orange.
continue on to route 2.

Key NPCS.
First Gym Leader

Hermes and his Roggenrola
Spoiler:
Hermes is a very energetic and kind teen. The youngest of Celestia's gym leaders he has a fun and joking attitude with everyone he meets. He also has a tenancy to flirt with those that he is friends with, most of the time completely joking but sometimes serious. One can never tell. Hermes holds a strong love for Rock types.
Hermes Team:
Spoiler:

If you Succesfully beat the gym leader you will receive the Aries Badge and the Tm Rock Tomb.

This Chapter will last for three weeks.
Old August 29th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

"Rock-types huh? Well then that Butterfree I caught should be really useful, but we've only had the one battle since we got here, so I should probably find some time to train before I battle Hermes." After that Kenneth merely kept walking and listened to Amanda talk, he could tell she was really smart, speaking with her was both informative and interesting. It seemed not to be all that much longer before they made it to what he assumed was the exit from the route to Mercury city, he even saw the blue haired guy that pink girl was clinging to earlier. Kenneth was about to wave and say hi when it became clear there was a reason the guy wasn't in the city yet, two people in strange orange uniforms were blocking the path.

At sight of the pair Amanda ran up and demanded to know what they were doing there, but she seemed more worked up than he'd expect and her breathing was becoming ragged. Kenneth's initial instinct was to hold her so she wouldn't fall but the thought made him uncomfortable so he just watched a bit longer until the two people taunted her, that's when he got mad. He felt Luna tense around his neck and make a growl-like noise at the same time as he gritted his teeth and pulled the Butterfree's pokeball off his belt, prepared to battle both of them if need be.

Before he got a chance to once again prove his apparent talent for battling Kenneth saw Amanda's breathing get a little worse and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, ready to catch her if she fell. Before he could insult the bullies and make a move to evict them from their post he heard a voice behind them yell at them to scram. They seemed to recognize the voice right away and made to flee with the time honored old fashioned villain escape speech. Coming towards them Kenneth saw a young man who once again seemed to fit a color scheme, he pulled an inhaler out of her bag and after they used it her breathing steadied and he greeted her pretty flirtatiously.

"Hermes eh? Kenneth wondered out loud as the young gym leader approached him and the other boy to ask if they were alright. "Yeah I'm fine, probably a good thing you showed up, I'm no knight but I was about to go at those two for better or for worse." He said, shaking Hermes' hand. "I'm Kenneth, Kenneth Barol and i'm one of the 'outsiders' who will be challenging your gym fairly soon. I hope you train hard because I'm no slouch." He smiled, showing his teeth unwittingly. "I'm glad you got Amanda's inhaler I...I had no idea." He looked down for a moment and realized he had almost let Amanda just suffer through an Asthma attack. Of course that's what it was you idiot...who just watches someone go through that? "Anyways, me and Luna would both like to express our pleasure at meeting you." At his words Luna made yet more happy noises and lain her tail on Hermes' shoulder for a moment, she could tell he loved pokemon and that was enough for her to like him.
Old August 30th, 2013, 11:46 AM
<Challenger>

Meeting New People
Trent was relieved when a orange-clad young man came in and scared the goons off. "I'm fine, Mister Hermes. Thank you." He smiled and looked to the other two, a girl the goons had called her the proffesor's assistant, and a rather normal looking guy. "Thanks for showing up. I thought I was a goner there." He laughed lightly and crossed his hands behind his back. "I guess by 'outsiders' you mean the kids who were supposed to come and beat the league." Another laugh escaped his mouth. "I guess you could say I'm one of those. Of course, I AM going to be the best trainer on the island." He kept one hand behind his neck and extended the other one, giving a thumbs-up. Trent felt kind of awkward at the moment. It seemed as if the other three knew each other some how, and he had just shown up. "I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Trent." He winked and gave a grin. "Trent Rift. I guess you haven't heard of me. I was almost the champion of Hoenn within the last year or two." The smile and thumb slowly faded away. "I guess I kinda bombed the last battle though..." He looked down wistfully. He would have had another flashback, but Kong pulled him back into reality. "Oh yeah! This here is Kong! He's my partner!" He gestured to the Slakoth on his back. "And, if you don't mind of course, who would you be?"

Old August 30th, 2013, 02:08 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Amanda Miller

Inventory
Spoiler:
4 Pokeballs
5 potions
1 Pokedex
1 xtransceiver

Team
Spoiler:
Amanda turned her head and smiled at Kenneth. "hey don't feel bad. It's not your fault. Those two that were blocking the path just bug me a lot. Plus I had forgotten to tell you about my asthma" she said before looking at Trent.

"It's nice to meet you Trent. I'm Amanda" She said before looking at Hermes.

Hermes meanwhile smiled at the two boys. "it's a pleasure to meet you two, and I'm glad you've already met the beauty that is our Professor's assistant" he said winking at her.

"must you always do that" Amanda said shaking her head before looking at Kenneth and Trent. "don't know why I said that, he always flirts with his friends"

"you know I can't help it" Hermes chuckled. "by the way I have nothing against you for coming to our region. It's about time we let go of that old tradition"

"Yes it is Hermes" Amanda said in agreement before looking in the direction the two people had run off in. "but those two and the others like them do not agree. We'll have more trouble with them I'm sure"
Old August 30th, 2013, 03:08 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Danielle Marriott
Hunger Dash

Danielle had forgotten what she had said about training her Pokémon and walked forward absentmindedly. Needles and Cesar were keeping up with her happily, but since they were behind her could not see the hints of worry in her eyes. She was biting her lower lip, just thinking...

There are a lot of people here... Apparently I wasn't the only one who got the letter... Oh, no, what if /she/ got it too? What if she's here right now and beats me to everything? This can't happen... It's supposed to be my fresh start... It's just not fair!

Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by sounds that came from her stomach. It was telling her to put food in it, however, she was not in a city to purchase food! Whatever could she eat? Her Pokémon heard the sound, and started to feel hungry as well. Danielle looked around for any Berry tree or bush. That should help at least until I get to the city... she thought, before spotting a city in the horizon. "YES!" she shouted. She turned around and looked at Cesar and Needles.

"Okay, guys, I'll send you inside your Pokéballs for a little while. I hope you don't mind." she said, and put both Pokémon inside their Pokéballs. Then, she placed them on her belt, and made a run towards the city. Fueled by hunger, Danielle put all her energy in her sprint across Route 1. The closer the city got to her, the hungrier she grew and the louder her stomach growl. She didn't know how much more of it she could take.

As she got to the entrance, Danielle could see some people hanging out by the entrance. Many of them looked familiar, as the people who were in Route 1. They're probably the other kids who received the letter... She didn't put much thought into them, as at that moment filling her tummy was her top priority. She ran past them, not even bothering to say a hi.

Great! Now all I gotta do is find somewhere to eat! she thought, stopping for some seconds to catch her breath. After that she checked her Pokétch app to see if there was a restaurant or something like that, and was very happy to see that there was a bunch of shops. However, she was too focused on her app to realise she had stopped only a few feet away from the group of people, and that one of them could walk up to her to see what her rush was.
Old August 30th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Kenneth wasted no time in shaking Trent's hand after he introduced himself. "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Kenneth Barol, one of the reasons you shouldn't be so confident of becoming champion, and here's another one, this is Luna and she will do whatever it takes to rise to the top!" He placed a hand on Luna's soft leathery head and grinned at Trent. Then he turned back to the resident flirty gym leader. "So Hermes, you must be pretty tough if those goons bailed at the sound of your voice, after a bit more training I can't wait to test myself against you, I caught a pokemon on the way here so we'll be even. And I bet Amanda will give you a run for your money too." He gestured towards his first friend this trip. "She's really smart, she may not be here for the competition but I bet if she gets into it we'll all have a reason to fight even harder.

He sat for another moment and then put his hands behind his head, he opened his mouth to run it a bit more when some girl dashed by them so fast he wondered if his head spun. He looked after her for a moment but decided she must not be in the mood to talk and he had more pressing matters. "So why don't we finally head into town and chat a bit more? Maybe a gym leader such as yourself can give me a tip on where in town to beef up a bit so I can beat such certain gym leaders?"
Old August 31st, 2013, 11:19 AM
★ Aura Draydoblade ★
Lucario's Sword

Nature: Brave
Tyler Frates
Chapter 1-2: Klink!

Tyler couldn't focus. No matter what he did, he couldn't take his mind off that Natu. Especially after he saw the Cacnea girl catch hers. The same sentance went through his mind over and over. I promised Gyro a freind, and I blew it.

After going around town a few more times, Tyler sat down at the beach and put his feet in the water. Gyro was doing circles around him. "So... any ideas?" Gyro stopped doing circles around Tyler and let out a light, soft, "Klink klink."

"Uhh... here's how this will work. If I ask you a question, you "Klink" once for yes, and twice for no. Got it?
"Klink klink."
"You're hilarious. But seriously, do you?"
"Klink"
"Great. Now, by any chance do you have a better plan for catching Pokémon?"
"Klink."
"Great. Now, let's go to Route 1 so you can show me."

With that said, the two headed out to Route 1.

Tyler pointed at a Butterfree caring for it's baby. "Gyro, do it on the Butterfree." That being said, Gyro began to envelop itself in electricity. Tyler was scribbling down Gyro's actions in his notebook. Almost instantly, Gyro released a bolt of lightning, hitting the Butterfree head-on. "Gyro, was that Thunder Shock? You can use Thunder Shock? Awesome! You must have leveled up!"

Butterfree screeched in pain and fell to the ground, fainted.

"Great, but Butterfree are more defensive then Natu, so when we do it for real, do it without thr Charge, okay?"
"Klink!"
"Sounds good."

Tyler and Gyro continued going down Route 1, hoping to find a Natu.

Last edited by ★ Aura Draydoblade ★; August 31st, 2013 at 05:15 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links