Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 26th, 2013, 10:25 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2

Advertise here
Yeah, I've been watching Chuggaa's play through as well. I've recently gotten back into this game after X and Y tore me away... I'm looking forward to the winter months, always my favourite time of year in Animal Crossing!

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Bayonetta 2 and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

☆ Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Pokémon X

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old November 26th, 2013, 10:51 AM
AquaWartortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totodile42 View Post
Yeah, I've been watching Chuggaa's play through as well. I've recently gotten back into this game after X and Y tore me away... I'm looking forward to the winter months, always my favourite time of year in Animal Crossing!
Awesome! :D What's your favorite LP that he's done? Mine has got to be his Okami LP XD That really got me to subscibe to him x)

Same thing happend to me XP Now I hope to devote all my free time to building my town :3... I have way to much free time though, so I,m always on when I get home XD

This is my first animal crossing game so I'm curious how my town will look in winter :D
Old November 26th, 2013, 11:07 AM
CliCliW
I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaWartortle View Post
I agree with what your saying :D it'd be really fun if we could find a way to connect :p
Maybe one thing to keep in mind are everyones avalability by time zones? For ex: I live in the estern standerd time or message this thread when anyone wants to connect? XD Idk, just ideas :p

I own oranges in my town by the way
My town has Cherries native, but I'm attempting to grow some Lychées, apples, perfect cherries and bananas too.

I'm not sure what Eastern Standard Time is, I'm working off GMT (currently 7 pm here). Maybe the easiest way is to chat on here and mention it I'm only praying my phone internet signal will be able to support 3DS playability!

What other fruits do people here have?

Quote:
I'm looking forward to the winter months, always my favourite time of year in Animal Crossing!
Really? but there's like no bugs!! I did like the music in Wild World though!
Fire Red Nuzlocke Trainer Card:

Deceased:

Old November 26th, 2013, 11:49 AM
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to DarkMoonPhase Send a message via Skype™ to DarkMoonPhase
I have pears, but I'm currently growing Banna and mango trees.

I'm working on a yellow bench for my PWP, and my fav animals are Static and Rod.
Old November 26th, 2013, 12:45 PM
AquaWartortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliCliW View Post
My town has Cherries native, but I'm attempting to grow some Lychées, apples, perfect cherries and bananas too.

I'm not sure what Eastern Standard Time is, I'm working off GMT (currently 7 pm here). Maybe the easiest way is to chat on here and mention it I'm only praying my phone internet signal will be able to support 3DS playability!

What other fruits do people here have?
Nice! I dont have cherries yet but i do have apples, pears, bananas, durans, coconuts, oranges (but i said that already :p) and bamboo, if that counts.
That would make a lot more sense XD right now, it is currently 3pm over here :D Haha! Hopefully!
Old November 26th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Slaying Moon

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totodile42 View Post
I've been watching it too! Funnily enough, his playthrough actually convinced me to get the game.

Quote:
Awesome! :D What's your favorite LP that he's done? Mine has got to be his Okami LP XD That really got me to subscibe to him x)

Same thing happend to me XP Now I hope to devote all my free time to building my town :3... I have way to much free time though, so I,m always on when I get home XD

This is my first animal crossing game so I'm curious how my town will look in winter :D
This is my first Animal Crossing game too! My favorite LP of Chugga's would have to probably be Pokemon Emerald.
Name: Byakuya
FC: 3239-3682-8856
PM me with your FC if you add me.

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).

Last edited by Slaying Moon; November 26th, 2013 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 26th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Juno
MURDER TIME FUN TIME

Am I too late to join this? c: Also got the game recently (well, been playing for nearly a month).

Username: Nerakil
In-game name: Karen
3DS Friend Code: In my sig!

My native fruits are peaches also. Haven't been playing as much lately because finals are coming up, but I definitely intend to pick it up again in a week or two. Looking for Rococo furniture!
SUPER ETHICAL

deviantArt
blog
tumblr
theme
Old November 27th, 2013, 03:44 AM
CliCliW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaying Moon View Post
I've been watching it too! Funnily enough, his playthrough actually convinced me to get the game.
It seems more than just me were inspired by Chuggaa to get the game! Let it be said that ChuggaaConroy is not good for the pockets of his viewers

Quote:
Nice! I dont have cherries yet but i do have apples, pears, bananas, durans, coconuts, oranges (but i said that already :p) and bamboo, if that counts.
That would make a lot more sense XD right now, it is currently 3pm over here :D Haha! Hopefully!
Oh wow, that's a lot of fruit! XD

Quote:
I have peaches, and I have a perfect peach tree growing right outside my house.
I don't know if I have perfect cherries growing anymore, I might have to check.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerakil View Post
Am I too late to join this? c: Also got the game recently (well, been playing for nearly a month).

Username: Nerakil
In-game name: Karen

My native fruits are peaches also. Haven't been playing as much lately because finals are coming up, but I definitely intend to pick it up again in a week or two. Looking for Rococo furniture!
I'll keep an eye out for the furniture for you I'll let you know if I see any (I somehow doubt I will but I'll watch out anyway!)... AND OMIGOSH YOUR USERNAME IS AN ANAGRAM (kinda) OF YOUR REAL NAME!!!!! XD XD XD (I may be slow for not catching onto this before......)

I'm having awfully bad luck today, I'm tripping all over the place any time I try to run anywhere! (and I try to run a lot so that's a problem!) On the flip side I somehow caught three barred knifejaws (two in a row and a third ten minutes later)... So I'm not really sure what that's about....

Deceased:

Old November 27th, 2013, 04:55 AM
Fairy
スカイハイ

I actually just completed the Rococo furniture set myself (I thought I had six months ago, but apparently I had two shelves and no wardrobe lol). I should really post my friend code here so I can assist. I also have all the fruit too. I can't imagine what inspired the inclusion of durian ew.

@CliCliW: Ugh me too. Luckily I've gotten out of the habit of spamming B everywhere, but still I'm like falling all over myself. ;o; /cries

メガ レックウザ
pairbrothersmodtwingallerycredit
bell treepixel jointfairy clubacnl club
pokemon faefriend codedream addresshomestuck club
Old November 27th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Juno
MURDER TIME FUN TIME

Quote:
I'll keep an eye out for the furniture for you I'll let you know if I see any (I somehow doubt I will but I'll watch out anyway!)... AND OMIGOSH YOUR USERNAME IS AN ANAGRAM (kinda) OF YOUR REAL NAME!!!!! XD XD XD (I may be slow for not catching onto this before......)
Thanks! I've been slowly buying them from random houses in HHS, but still missing a lot.
And yes it is! It's actually just my first and last (Li) name backwards. You're like the first person ever to point it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexial View Post
I actually just completed the Rococo furniture set myself (I thought I had six months ago, but apparently I had two shelves and no wardrobe lol). I should really post my friend code here so I can assist. I also have all the fruit too. I can't imagine what inspired the inclusion of durian ew.
Awesome, I may need to buy some from you when I can play regularly again.
And yeah, I thought the durians were kind of random. xD

I also tripped twice today, and I only started up the game a few minutes to check for new furniture. Bad luck is in the air.
But yaay, it's snowing.
SUPER ETHICAL

deviantArt
blog
tumblr
theme

Last edited by Juno; November 27th, 2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old November 27th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Slaying Moon

I started again due to too many mistakes with the date and time (my own doing), and now my native fruit is oranges. I've already found a perfect orange.
Name: Byakuya
FC: 3239-3682-8856
PM me with your FC if you add me.

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).
Old November 27th, 2013, 07:49 PM
AquaWartortle

Quote:
Oh wow, that's a lot of fruit! XD
Haha! Ya :D I'm only missing peaches and cherries in my town now :D

Quote:
:o!!!! Peaches!!! XD I need some of those :3 I'll look out for some of the Rococo furniture in my town for you I'll scout the area and see what I can find X)

Quote:

This is my first Animal Crossing game too! My favorite LP of Chugga's would have to probably be Pokemon Emerald.
Oh wow!! XD He's so influential but awesome!! XD If i didn't already get animal crossing back in June, i'd probably end up buying it cause of him :D
Awesome! Let's grow are towns together XD Grow tree grow!! Haha :3 Oh man! I love that Lp! XD NOSE LASER!!! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexial View Post
Haha :D Maybe a small reference to super mario sunshine were you had to kick the frustrating durians in the baskets? XD
Old November 28th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Juno
MURDER TIME FUN TIME

Quote:
:o!!!! Peaches!!! XD I need some of those :3 I'll look out for some of the Rococo furniture in my town for you I'll scout the area and see what I can find X)
Oh hello, fellow Canadian. Thanks for looking out! I can give ya some peaches if you'd like, my FC's in my sig. :3
SUPER ETHICAL

deviantArt
blog
tumblr
theme
Old December 1st, 2013, 02:20 PM
AquaWartortle

Quote:
Oh hello, fellow Canadian. Thanks for looking out! I can give ya some peaches if you'd like, my FC's in my sig. :3
Hey there!! :D No problem! I found a rococo wall light thing so far XD Awesome!! :o thats the last fruit i need in town now XD i got some cherries thanks to harvest day :3 Yaay! :D I'll add you as soon as I can Mine is also in my sig X)
3DS Friend code: 3067-6078-5900

Animal crossing dream code: 5200-2796-5899
Old December 1st, 2013, 02:28 PM
Kippla
★ Pokemon Master ★

Nature: Calm
Username: Kippla
In-game name: Eva
3DS Friend Code (Optional): 1805-2482-7196

Hope I can join in on some of the fun! I've had the game since June 18th, but restarted many times. I just restarted so I have oranges, with the villagers Vesta, Freya, Pinky, Axel and someone else I can't remember.
I like pie. c:
Old December 1st, 2013, 02:35 PM
Fairy
スカイハイ

Ugh I've been trying to get all of the marine/nautical items from Pascal in the ocean and it's been such a pain. I'm trying to merge the items from the pirate theme with the Mermaid series but scallops are becoming more rare and the island never seems to have mermaid furniture. ;;

edit
found this had to share lmfao
Spoiler:

メガ レックウザ
pairbrothersmodtwingallerycredit
bell treepixel jointfairy clubacnl club
pokemon faefriend codedream addresshomestuck club

Last edited by Fairy; December 1st, 2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old December 1st, 2013, 05:56 PM
AquaWartortle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kippla View Post
Username: Kippla
In-game name: Eva
3DS Friend Code (Optional): 1805-2482-7196

Hope I can join in on some of the fun! I've had the game since June 18th, but restarted many times. I just restarted so I have oranges, with the villagers Vesta, Freya, Pinky, Axel and someone else I can't remember.
Welcome!! :D I hope you have fun talking to everyone! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
Ugh I've been trying to get all of the marine/nautical items from Pascal in the ocean and it's been such a pain. I'm trying to merge the items from the pirate theme with the Mermaid series but scallops are becoming more rare and the island never seems to have mermaid furniture. ;;

edit
found this had to share lmfao
Spoiler:
Ooh! Thats a pretty cool idea! :D Darn, i wish i saw this post earlier x0 I found a scallop earlier... If any comes my way i'll give a shout I'm working on the cabana theme for one of my rooms XD
OMFG!!! XO that happend to me before in my previous game!! D: So sad that Goldie couldn't move in ;.;

On another note, anyone intersested in holding an event soon? any ideas on what we could do and when?
3DS Friend code: 3067-6078-5900

Animal crossing dream code: 5200-2796-5899
Old December 1st, 2013, 06:56 PM
Juno
MURDER TIME FUN TIME

Aqua: Aw, I missed Harvest Day.
A group event would be cool though! My town is in no state to host atm (just random tiles and flowers everywhere from redecorating), but I'd like to participate. With the holidays coming up, maybe we could do a secret Santa or something, if we have enough people.

Omg Strawberry. xD I'd totally be like that if I didn't feel so bad about evicting villagers.
I kinda want Camofrog to leave but he's like the only one in my town that has never said he'll be moving out. And I'd feel kinda mean going to Isabelle and asking to kick him out.

By the way, have you guys seen this?
http://lparchive.org/Animal-Crossing/Update%201/
It's WW, not NL, but it's pretty funny. Gets kinda messed up at the end, but I thought it was entertaining, if a bit long.
SUPER ETHICAL

deviantArt
blog
tumblr
theme
Old December 2nd, 2013, 03:13 PM
Ch3lz

Nature: Careful
I managed to collect all the harvest furniture but was gutted that I didn't get to complete the mush series. I'm looking forward to collecting as much Xmas furniture as I can in December though. I have the guide and there appears to be LOADS of diff sets...

An event sounds cool. Perhaps item hide and seek, burying a rare item or an amount of bells and it's a race to find it. Finders keepers. Me and my sister have played that a bit ourselves just for fun.
*~Take me to the sun
I feel I'm chasing rainbows~*
Old December 6th, 2013, 04:54 AM
CliCliW

I love all the event ideas here!! :D Unfortunately my 3DS won't connect to the internet to play games (I can do the eshop thing, I've looked it up and apparently it's a router thing...) so I'm stuck. For now.... I will get online eventually.

Edit: I don't want to add to the post count, plus I don't want to double post. I got a router and apparently setting up for online play is more difficult than first anticipated, cause I'm still not able to connect for online play... :/ Plus I'm a networking n00b so I don't have any idea how to work this out even after reading tons of online tuts.... Does anyone know a good place where I can ask about this where I'll actually be given decently understandable replies please?

Deceased:

Last edited by CliCliW; December 9th, 2013 at 06:29 AM.
Old December 10th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Tetra
shining star
Community Supporter

Username: Zeratul <3

In-game name: Hey, it's Atif. :>

3DS Friend Code (Optional): 4313-0508-5078

1. Which are your Favorite Animal Crossing Villagers?

I don't know why; but I've really bonded with Agent S. She seems really funny and friendly, and she rarely gets mad. Actually, she's never gotten mad with me luckily! I keep getting scared on the thought if she leaves the town, and I would dread that. I don't wan't another villager replacing her, as she is amazing! Her helmet is amusing too ;_;

2. What are your current Public Project(s)?

Hmm... well I have a lot, so I can't really list all of them. But my favorite outta all of them is definitely the fountain! Yeah, it's a cheap one and all; it's beautiful though! I like how the water flows out of it, and the sound it makes. It even makes some beautiful scenery if you decorate around it with some flowers! <3
paired to Nathan
Old December 11th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
So I finally turned my ACNL on after over a month. And.. I was shocked to see that no one moved out! Expected at least three of my villagers gone with new ones to replace them. But perhaps someone was in the process of moving so I should check to prevent that. :x

And welcome, new peeps!

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Old December 16th, 2013, 02:30 AM
CliCliW

So yesterday while playing I say one of my animals, Rory, fall into a pitfall.
My god, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen (yes, I am that sad......).

Poor Rory, I just stood there taking a picture while he struggled to get out of the hole.

Speaking of which, do many people use the picture-taking facility in the game?

Deceased:

Old December 17th, 2013, 12:45 AM
Brendino
#fpt2014

I'll take a screenshot of anything that I find even mildly interesting, which has resulted in somewhere close to 1000 screenshots since I started playing back in June. I should probably go through and delete a bunch of them, as half the time I question why I took a screenshot in the first place, haha.

And I love that it's started snowing in my town. I also like that the cedar/pine trees in the northern half of town are all wrapped in Christmas lights. I honestly wasn't expecting that, but it was a nice little surprise to stumble upon.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: DARK // NORMAL
Old December 17th, 2013, 06:02 AM
CliCliW

That's a lot of screenshots

I agree, it was really nice to see the trees in town wrapped in lights! :D It really just adds an atmosphere to the place! :D

Deceased:

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here