The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 14th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Silri
Kimono Girl

Nature: Timid
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ♥

If you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick?

Hmmmmm, I'm going to go with Umbreon and Flareon. In my head it looks pretty much like a black Flareon with blue flames. I know Fire/Dark isn't a unique typing, but I'm a sucker for that color scheme (blue flames rock!).
Old February 14th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

So, basically, you mean a Flareon with Charizard X color scheme? Yeah, that would indeed be pretty cool; I could imagine it. :) Alongside that, it'd be nice to fuse Umbreon and Jolteon as well. It'd keep the same size, color, and shape of Umbreon, but its fur, though, would be as spiky as Jolteon. Also, happy Valentine's Day!
Old February 14th, 2014, 04:46 PM
KitEevee

Username: KitEevee
Eeveelution Partner: Leafeon
Which eeveelution has the best design: In my opinion, leafeon. I love all eeveelutions and picking just one is difficult, but I love its ears, Leafeon flows very well, it's not overdone with the grass design, it's perfect.
Old February 14th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Silri
Kimono Girl

Haha, bet you couldn't guess that I'm a fan of Charizard X.
Hmmmm, though I guess that would be fusing a shiny Umbreon with a Flareon....
Old February 15th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Shadowche

Nature: Calm
If you were given the chance to fuse two Eeveelutions into one, which would be your pick?

Hmmm, I would fuse Sylveon with Espeon. I really like fairy/psychic type combo. It would be cute and strong. White/pink with Espeon head and Sylveon marks. Espeon eyes are just hypnotizing. :D

Friend Safari - Water - Krabby - Wartortle - Frogadier
Friend Code 1864-9017-8557

Old February 15th, 2014, 01:28 PM
HotChocletyQuilava
Sayounara

Nature: Lonely
Username: LucarioPWNS

Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon

Answer a Topic Question: Do you remember the first Eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?
It was a Flareon in Pokémon Red version.
I remember when I first started playing Red when I was about... Oh... Maybe 9 years old at the time? I had always knew about Eevee and it's evolutions, though I didn't know you how you could get them in Red and Blue. So when I found that Eevee in a Pokéball in the Celadon Mansion, I was overjoyed. I immediately started training it, knowing I'd buy a Firestone and evolve it eventually. I raised Eevee to about level 40 then let it evolve.

♬I am a little bit of loneliness a little bit of disregard
Handful of complaints but I can’t help the fact that everyone can see these scars
I am what I want you to want what I want you to feel
But it's like no matter what I do, I can't convince you, to just believe this is real♬
Old February 15th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowche View Post

Hmmm, I would fuse Sylveon with Espeon. I really like fairy/psychic type combo. It would be cute and strong. White/pink with Espeon head and Sylveon marks. Espeon eyes are just hypnotizing. :D
Sylveon and Espeon would definitely be an awesome combo. They're both pink and have similar body structures, so I think it'd be pretty easy to get the job done. :]
Old February 17th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowche View Post

Going with Nymphadora here, I definitely think this would be one of the better combinations. I just feel like Sylveon and Espeon really fit each other in all aspects; color, typing, etc. ;D But like with all other combinations I can think of, it's hard to really create a mental picture of it. I reckon the Sylveon part of it would be the most recognizable though, since Sylveon has so many accessories and distinguishable features to make it stand out. I mean dem eyes, haha :p

I also think the Umbreon/Flareon combo could work well, but I feel like Umbreon's black color may be a little too faint to compliment Flareon's flames as it is with Charizard X. But of course that isn't the purpose here, so I still think it could work well :)

A choice of my own would probably be Leafon + Vaporeon, simply because I feel like the colours would clash really well. I feel like both have such distinguishable and deep green and blue colours respectively. It could turn out to be a disaster of a Pokemon, but I still imagine that something beautiful could come out of such a combination :p
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:00 AM
Recluse
The Harbinger of Solitude
Community Supporter

Yo! I'd like to join the club!

Username: Sajmon
Eeveelution Partner: Espeon

Espeon and Sylveon. I think the fusion would look really nice and both can learn Psychic and Fairy moves anyway haha!

I'd like to show you my Shiny Eeveelution family!

Spoiler:

How I got them is mentioned in Shiny Hunters Club thread, also check my album.

I think It'll make a good start post.
Old February 24th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Superstrength79
So strong, it hurts!

Nature: Quiet
Username: Superstrength79
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Answer a topic: The next Eeveelution I'd be interested in seeing is Poison or Dragon. I actually had a really good idea for Poison, but I am going to check out Nintendo's website to see if they are hiring any creative team employees before sharing the movesets and concept (hehe).

Some ways for Eevee to evolve into Poison-type:
1) Reduce happiness below starting happiness (heal with those nasty herbs a lot, or slap it in Pokeaime if it comes back) and level with the Poison status

2) Level while having both a Poison-type Pokemon and a Pokemon with the Healer ability in the party

3) Let it hold Poison Barb and teach it Frustration (consumes Poison Barb)

4) Umbreon is often described as having Toxic sweat for defense... maybe it could be the only Eeveelution to evolve twice! Eevee into Umbreon, into Poison-type. Perhaps a combo of #1 and #3, evolves while poisoned and knows Frustration. A little convoluted, but since Umbreon is my favorite, I recalled that factoid.

Completed Challenges: Pokemon Y Nuzlocke - Birthday Challenge - Random
Current Challenges: Ground Mono-type (5/8)

Pokemon X/Y Safari: Wooper/Camerupt/Palpitoad IGN: Chris (X), varies (Y)
Teams: My Poison Team - My Ground Team

Last edited by Superstrength79; February 24th, 2014 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Thought of another evolve method
Old March 2nd, 2014, 03:02 PM
ShineyEevee
Is the umbreon

Username: ShineyEevee
Eeveelution Partner:Umbreon
Favorite Eeveeloution and why:Umbreon was the first eeveeloution I got when my eevee evolved also apparent Umbreon is also my spirit pokemon and I've like the dark type pokemon and Umbreon seemed a bit like me very mysterious

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 10th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Jay_Wheels95

So I'm new to breeding for eevee and after 4 tries I have a jolteon with 4 perfect iv's and umbreon with 1 and a 0 for hp. Also a few others with 1 and 2 perfect iv's
Old March 14th, 2014, 06:38 AM
Eevee
╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Eevee
Is it just me or does shiny Eevee make me think it's ice type? xD I can just picture it prancing in the snow! <3

Anyways, has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?

I put Vaporeon on my team as a bulk type

Old March 14th, 2014, 06:46 AM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Anyways, has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?

Yeah I did, for the first time in X I actually used an Eeveelution on my team in any main game. It was a Sylveon in my case, trained him to be an all-out attacker. He's got Moonblast as his main attack with Draining Kiss in case he needs healing, Protect just for some defensive stuff, and Dig which helps him deal with the types that would resist his Fairy moves.

Plus I love playing with him in Pokemon Amie, ahh I love my Sylveon <333
Old March 14th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

I have an Espeon my main team in Pokémon Y. It plays role of a dual-screener; its job is to set up Light Screen and Reflect. It's quite speedy, so it never has any trouble doing this job. :] Also, thanks to its Magic Bounce ability, opponents must always be aware when using non-damaging moves while this Pokémon is out on the field.
Old March 17th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Eevee-Kins
Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Eevee-Kins
Username: Eevee-Kins
Eeveelution Partner: Vaporeon
What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?: Vaporeon! It's so serene and graceful. PLus it's a water type, I love water types.

IGN: Estée | FC: 2964 - 9123 - 4267 | The Adorable Shoppe of Cuteness
Old March 17th, 2014, 08:58 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Welcome to the club, Eevee-Kins! Vaporeon is indeed an amazing Pokémon. It looks extremely adorable in design, and in battling, it could make a great tank. I have one in Black 2 that knows Wish, Protect, Scald, and Ice Beam; it's impossible to explain how good it performs. It's able to withstand countless amount of hits, including physical and special. :)
Old March 18th, 2014, 06:14 PM
ACupOfTea
Tea Enthusiast

Username: ACupOfTea
Eeveelution Partner: Sylveon
Answer a topic: Yes, I currently have two eeveelutions: Espeon and Sylveon. Pokemon X is the first Pokemon game I've owned, so I haven't had an eeveelution before now.
Old March 18th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Silri
Kimono Girl

Oh goodness. For being a fan of Eeveelutions, I sure haven't used one on my main team in a long time! I think the last time I've had an Eeveelution as a main team member was when I played Gold back in the day. I had both Espeon and Umbreon, since I was really excited about the day/night mechanic and I thought it was neat that they were adding more members to the Eevee family. I used Umbreon more from what little I can remember from back then. I used both Umbreon and Espeon as attackers (even though that's not Umbreon's best role). I think that's probably the only role I would have my Pokemon play back in the day.

I haven't really used any since then because once I start using one, I have to use them all! Which is why I'm currently starting up an Eeveelution team on my newest Y run. Guess I'll see how that goes!
Old March 18th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Welcome, Eevee-kins! You have a really lovely banner~

Hello to you too, ACupOfTea. Which of your two partners did you obtain first in Pokemon XY?

Has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?
I've used on my main teams:

Blue: Bubbles the Vaporeon - My Surf user
FireRed: Faith the Flareon - Fire core
Colosseum: Espio the Espeon and Umbreo the Umbreon - Starters, special attack sweeper and status inflict-er, respectively
XD Gale of Darkness: Jules the Jolteon - Starter and special attack sweeper
Platinum: Anemone the Glaceon - Bulky special user

Old March 19th, 2014, 04:15 AM
ACupOfTea
Tea Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
Welcome, Eevee-kins! You have a really lovely banner~

Hello to you too, ACupOfTea. Which of your two partners did you obtain first in Pokemon XY?

Has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?
I've used on my main teams:

Blue: Bubbles the Vaporeon - My Surf user
FireRed: Faith the Flareon - Fire core
Colosseum: Espio the Espeon and Umbreo the Umbreon - Starters, special attack sweeper and status inflict-er, respectively
XD Gale of Darkness: Jules the Jolteon - Starter and special attack sweeper
Platinum: Anemone the Glaceon - Bulky special user
I got Espeon first, and then I evolved one of my Eevees into Sylveon after beating the Final Four. I'm considering putting together an Eeveelution team after I get a grasp on how to make the ultimate competition team.
Old March 19th, 2014, 04:34 AM
Superstrength79
So strong, it hurts!

Nature: Quiet
An Eevee challenge will likely take place on my Pokemon Y in the near-future. It won't be much of a challenge though, as I breed the heck out of them

Maybe I'll treat it like an egglocke and only grab them after I have captured a Pokemon in that area. The trick would be to replace the Pokemon with an Eevee that could/should evolve into the same type.

Completed Challenges: Pokemon Y Nuzlocke - Birthday Challenge - Random
Current Challenges: Ground Mono-type (5/8)

Pokemon X/Y Safari: Wooper/Camerupt/Palpitoad IGN: Chris (X), varies (Y)
Teams: My Poison Team - My Ground Team
Old March 20th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Olli
I wanna see you be brave
Community Supporter

I believe I've mentioned it earlier, but I did try out with a Vaporeon in one of my Firered playthroughs. I EV trained its Sp. Attack, so I guess it must've served as my special attack sweeper, but I never actually finished that playthrough D: It was definitely strong though, so I can give it that :D

Other than that, I've never actually used one on my main team throughout the game. I did get an Espeon with its hidden ability in Black 2, but that was very late game, so I'm not sure that really counts. But yeahh, other than that I haven't used any :p
Old March 21st, 2014, 06:45 AM
AoTora

Username: AoTora
Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon
Answer a topic:

-Has anyone put an Eeveelution or Eevee itself on your main teams? If so, which? What role does it play?
Yes I did! I tend to do that everytime I play and don't do challenge. I love using eeveelutions since they are awesome and they always play an equal role to the other pokemon in my party. Danny my Glaceon in my last Platinum run through for instance played an really important role in my team- he pretty much solo-ed Cynthia

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old March 23rd, 2014, 01:27 PM
Schizii
Kawaii Ghost Princess ♥

Send a message via Skype™ to Schizii
Username: Schizii
Eeveelution Partner:

- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?

Oh, I am indeed! ;D
I'm using my trusty Sylveon, Annabelle. ^^ Currently, she's lvl. 100, haha. She's kicked some major Team Flare butt and has completely owned the Elite Four well over 10 times with my original team of three. ;3
As for other versions, I have indeed. In LG/FR, I typically use Vaporeon or Jolteon. Flareon was always kind of a let down for me. o.o But, I have used it before!
In the original Gold and Silver, I used Umbreon. c: Espeon was used in Pokemon Diamond, heheh. >u>;
Then for Leafeon and Glaceon, I used them both in Platinum and transported them over to Black and White. ouo

Sponsored Links