The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 7th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Terabyte

Nature: Jolly
Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?

I have evolved my Eevees asap but that's because I just happened to have the proper stone on me. And for keeping one as an Eevee, maybe if I put it up in storage, I have. I have most certainly bred Eeveelutions into new Eevee, though.
Old September 7th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Paige Berlitz
HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY

Nature: Naughty
Hey Twilight Blade this is reniersnyder on my alt account. Could you change it to this one or do I have to re-sign up?

Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?

I evolve them when they reach level 100 and I do keep them as an eevee too.
Old September 12th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Heartouch
Count the stars between us

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
I'm usually evolving my Eevee asap, but after I find the place/stone required for it to evolve. And I did keep some of the Eevee as it is, too.
Old September 12th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Nature: Quirky
I tend to evolve them as soon as possible so they'll start learning their own elemental moves right away. Eevee's always been a huge pain to train due to its weakness and lack of good moves to play around with so I much prefer to train the evolution itself. Sometimes I'll wait for Eeevee to learn a specific move before evolving it but in general I like to get it out of the way as soon as possible.

Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?
Old September 12th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Olli

In the instances in which I've used Eeevee, I've usually gone ahead and evolved it as soon as possible. I mean, Eevee is a cute Pokemon, and I like it and all, but as a Pokemon, I don't really feel like it has much to offer, and have never really seen any point in keeping it as an Eevee, if I've been able to evolve it into the eeveelution I want. But then again, I've never really looked into the moves Eevee has been able to learn before evolving, but I've already experienced the pain of leveling up a Clefairy to 45 before evolving it, just to get Meteor Mash, and I still don't know if it was worth it :p So going through it with Eevee is probably not something I'm likely to do ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I usually don't mind it, as I don't recall ever finding the process of training Eevee hard or tiresome in any way, but as I've already said, I don't see any point in keeping it an Eevee, if you have the ability to evolve it, and thus I haven't ever really had to use it for that long before evolving it. I never really used it in second generation, so the task of actually getting the stones wasn't hard either, so yeah :p I imagine it'd be a bit tougher when you got a bit higher up in levels, but again, something I have yet to try ;)
Old September 12th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Miss Fortune
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Miss Fortune

Not really. I guess sometimes I don't mind training an Eevee some because it so just so damn cute, but other than that I am just ready to evolve it. He has a horrendous movepool, terrible stats, and is just so hard to train in general. However, once he evolves, he is much easier to train and actually becomes fun to do so with.

Old September 12th, 2013, 10:16 AM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

omg I didnt even know their was an evee club. I can still join in right?
Username: xseed
Eeveelution Partner: sylveon
Answer a topic: lets see the current topic is..........
I think the one jellicent fan wrote...Okay to answer your question not really. Of course evee is adorable but it has much better forms with better moves and stats. still I try to train it to at least lv. 20 lol
Old September 12th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid

I used to keep mine around until it learned Bite since I didn't know if it would learn that move when evolved (as it was during the G/S/C days). Nowadays I evolve mine as soon as I have the stone so I don't miss out on any good moves from its evolved form~

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Old September 22nd, 2013, 11:36 AM
BillyTheBumGamez
Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!

Awsome! A Eevee fan club!
Name Btb
Partner: Espeon
Topic: (What's your favorite Eevee evolution?) Espeon. I've Always loved Psychic Pokèmon and when I got my Espeon I've had it on my Diamond team ever since!

Call me Btb because me and a buddy share this account. :3

Its so true.

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicGameBums
Old September 22nd, 2013, 01:21 PM
Dark-Ghost

Nature: Adamant
Username: Dark-Ghost
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Answer a topic:-
- Which Eeveelution has the best design?
Although Umbreon is my favorite eeveelution, I think Leafeon has the best design, and Sylveon has the most detailed and most impressive design.
- What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Umbreon, because dark is my second favorite type, and that Umbreon has the coolest name, and shiny form out of all the Eeveelutions.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:17 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Calm
Welcome, Btb and Dark Ghost!

Hmm not exactly. It's fairly weak, so I often used exp share to speed up the process. I'm more excited about using its evolved forms and those elemental moves. <3

Something I thought up just now haha How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:50 PM
«Chuckles»
KANEDA!

Nature: Brave
- Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?

I love my shiny eevee I am never going to evolve him unless mega evolutions are permanent and eevee gets a mega that would be epic.

do shiny pokemon stay shiny when they megaevolve?

PairMy Let's PlayTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:53 PM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
Welcome, Btb and Dark Ghost!

Hmm not exactly. It's fairly weak, so I often used exp share to speed up the process. I'm more excited about using its evolved forms and those elemental moves. <3

Something I thought up just now haha How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
how would I react? well I would be quite suprised actaully lol.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 03:22 AM
BillyTheBumGamez

Hmmm... A mega evolved Eevee...
It would be cool but it would be shocking as well!
I hope Eevee does get a Mega though.

Its so true.

Old September 23rd, 2013, 04:39 AM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Peitharchia
Unfortunately, I don't. ): Eevee doesn't have good offensive stats, so it always gets a hard time when it comes to taking down other Pokémon. I've once been in a match against a level twenty-nine Roselia with one of my Eevee, who was at level thirty-six. This Pokémon was a little more powerful than Roselia since it had a higher level, but it took nearly eleven turns to have its foe completely defeated. That's a lot of turns, isn't it? If I was using some other Pokémon, then I would've been able to beat Roselia ten-times faster.

How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
That'd depend on how it looks. xD If it had longer legs, bigger eyes, and shorter ears, then that would've made it look a lot cuter in my opinion, and I would have absolutely loved it.

Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:29 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
As cute as it is, I usually don't even get to stare at its cute pictures in the game during battle much anyway since I train mine (usually) via Exp. Share. It's a lot less painful of a process. So no, I don't really enjoy it too much... :( But I hope I can use one in my next unevolved challenge run!

It would take me a while to get used to it. I'm still not used to the mega evolutions X and Y have brought us so seeing one of my very favorite cute Pokemon get a mega evolution when I personally don't feel it needs one yet might be tough. That's not to say I'll dislike it though! A mega evo would probably fit well with its ability to evolve into so many different Pokemon.

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:03 AM
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon? They have released at least 1 Eeveelution each generation (except for Generations 3 and 5) and Eevee still has no Rock, Ground, Bug, Poison, Fighting, Ghost, Steel, Dragon or Flying evolution.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:10 AM
DarkEmeraldRarity
Love-Crazy and Music Mad

Nature: Relaxed
Username: DER
Eeveelution Partner: Slvyeon
Answer a topic:
- Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?
I do,I like to do my EV training as eevee then evolve it
Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:30 PM
Hikamaru
→ make a wish

Nature: Quirky

While Eevee is cute and all, the main problem with training it is the fact its stats aren't enough to allow it to hold itself in battle, forcing me to use an EXP share on the thing. But it's well worth it when you finally evolve your little Eevee! So yeah, I usually don't enjoy it because training it is hard.

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:07 PM
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloysterOyster View Post
Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon? They have released at least 1 Eeveelution each generation (except for Generations 3 and 5) and Eevee still has no Rock, Ground, Bug, Poison, Fighting, Ghost, Steel, Dragon or Flying evolution.
if they did it will have to be:
steeleon or poison as that beats fairy OR
dragoneon or champeon(sounds better than fighteon lol) as fairy beats that.
Old September 24th, 2013, 04:09 PM
BillyTheBumGamez

Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?

I hope that a new Dragon type Eevee comes along with Sylveon. I've always been a fan of fire and dragon Pokémon so I also hope the fix flareons horrible stats or make a new fire type Eevee.

Also ever notice how none of the Eevvelutions are multitypes? I think they should add new multi type Eeeveelutions!
Spoiler:
Maybe the dragon Eevee could be a flying type as well! (Kill two birds with one stone 0.0)

Its so true.

Old September 24th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Peitharchia
// and finite incantatem

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Peitharchia
Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
I'm not exactly sure if they will, but if they do, then that would be great! Personally, I would like to see a steel-type Eeveelution. It would have a sharp and metallic body structure, kind of like Skarmory. It would be a bit shorter in size compared to the rest of the Eeveelutions, and its eyes would be more wide. Since it's short, I would imagine it being able to run fast, so it would have extremely high Speed stat. It would have decent offensive stats as well. I would want its ability to be Quick Feet, so that it'd be able to run even faster when it's hit by some sort of a status-altering move such as Thunder Wave, Stun Spore, and Will-O-Wisp. Either that, or it could gain the Insomnia ability, which would prevent it from ever falling asleep. Whenever you have a Spore-abusing Breloom on the opposite side of the field, you will always be able to switch into this Pokémon and counter it immediately. xD

Last edited by Peitharchia; September 24th, 2013 at 06:01 PM.
Old September 24th, 2013, 05:59 PM
«Chuckles»
KANEDA!

Nature: Brave

Yeah I wouldn't mind a ghost type or a dragon maybe a steel type

PairMy Let's PlayTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old September 25th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Terabyte

It could be possible, considering how in the 2nd and 4th Generations when new Eeveelutions got introduced, they came in pairs.. I'm hoping that we'll see a steel or a ghost type as well, but I can't quite imagine a dragon type just yet.
Old September 25th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Olli

It'd be interesting to see what kind of design they could think off, but I'm not quite sure how I'd react to it. Surprised probably, considering there wouldn't really be much to it. I mean, they wouldn't be able to change its typing, as that would kinda break the entire eeveelution pattern. I know it's not an actual evolution, but still, there's not really any other type that would fit with Eevee, so I think it'd make more sense for the eeveelution to each get their own mega evolution, but all cases are highly doubtful. Eevee is representative of evolutions, but I think mega evolutions is something it should stay away from, as it just doesn't fit into the pattern of the Pokemon that are currently rumoured to get mega evolutions. So yeah :p

It's definitely a possibility, especially considering how Eeveelutions usually come in pair, but then again, I kinda doubt that's actually going to be the case. At first thought I kinda thought it to be unlikely, as I found it weird that they only revealed one eeveelution before release, if there were gonna be more in the game, but then again, Sylveon was pretty much there to advertise the Fairy type I guess, and because they knew people were gonna be seriously wondering about its type. But I kinda have a hard time thinking of, what type they'd cover. I mean, I see Flying or Fighting to perhaps be the most likely, because they're two of the few they have left, which I don't picture to be hard "Eevee-fying", whereas I can't really picture a cute Ghost or Rock type Eevee at all. And in any case, I expect Ghost & Poison eeveelutions and Rock & Steel eeveelutions to come in pairs, since it'd just make sense :p Then there's still Bug, Ground and Dragon though hnnggg
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links