Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 20th, 2013 (11:16 AM).
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
"La la la la la la"

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Espeon because it looks so cute, looks like a cat, has high sp attack and is physic type.

Profile ---------------------------MyAnimeList---------------------------Twitter
Old November 22nd, 2013 (10:33 AM).
Tsutarja
not so smug

Nature: Jolly
What animal do you think evee and its eveelutions based of?

Hmm, I'd say that they would be based off of foxes? Because that's what Eevee is based off of.
Old November 23rd, 2013 (02:45 PM).
Pidgey
Say my name, silverflame, take control
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by ZachLMedia:
What animal do you think evee and its eveelutions based of?

Hmm, I'd say that they would be based off of foxes? Because that's what Eevee is based off of.
Is that something you know, or just something you're pretty sure of? :O Anywhere I've looked there's been a pretty hefty discussion on which animal Eevee might've been based off, and while foxes have been a pretty popular thought, there's still been tons of other suggestion. Personally, while I can agree that Eevee itself has a lot of physical features that resemble that of a fox, I can't really say the same for all of its evolutions. The main one being Vaporeon, which I'm pretty sure I referenced a lot in my last post, but then again, I reckon it's hard to really incorporate fox-y features into all of the designs with the concept they're going with. But in any case, I feel like a lot of them have more cat like facial features. But I'm pretty much still going with my thought from my last post, i.e Eevee is not based on an actual animal, but is more of an animal of its own, which all of the Eeveelutions have evolved from, following the actual theory of evolution closer, rather than just getting bigger and stronger (like, adapting to their environments and conditions of living, and thus physically changing in accordance to that :p).
Old November 24th, 2013 (03:32 AM).
Avishka
A big stick with a big nose.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Username: Avishka
Eeveelution Partner: Flare the Flareon
Answer a topic:
What animal do you think eevee and its eveelutions based off?
hmm..i think they based on foxes or something. i am not good with these kind of things xD

Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
i think we have enough eevelutions...it's getting harder and harder to choose a fave eeveelutions

btw awesome CSS blade <33 :3

| Sister | VM/PM
The sky, the sky beyond the door is blue. - Ryan Stiles. | Collab
Old November 24th, 2013 (07:12 AM).
Lesqx
eRepublik Player

Username: Lesqx
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Favorite Eeveelution and why: My favourite is umbreon. Why? Hmmm... too many talk to this :D Umbreon looks sweet sweet strong pokemon = love

[CENTER]

Pokemons are an­gels who lift us to our feet when our win­gs ha­ve troub­le re­mem­be­ring how to life[COLOR=Red]™
Old November 24th, 2013 (08:56 AM).
Frazzevous
Impulsive lil' kitty
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful
Username: SkittishHeart
Eeveelution Partner: Solaeven the Espeon
Answer a topic:
Well, as of now, my (top) favorite is Espeon. Her fur is of a beautiful lavender (okay, more of lilac, but you get the point), which is my favorite color, and she looks the most feline out of them all (I love canines as well, though). :3 Even one of my friends said that she's the perfect Pokemon for me. >w< I also love how her face resembles the shape of a butterfly, the only insect that I like. :D

Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
I think there will be; there has to be one, and I'm wishing that it's a Ghost-type... regardless of how far-fetched that may be.

Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
Yep, in fact, I'm just training my Umbreon to level fifty, and I hope that she'll be able to work well with my Espeon in the Battle Institute/Maison. :3 And yes, I've used other Eeveelutions in the previous gens.

Old November 27th, 2013 (12:29 AM).
KamikazeSSoH
Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to KamikazeSSoH
Username: KamikazeSSoH
Partner:Jolteon
Favorite Eeveelution and why: my favorite is Jolteon because i love how it looks. and when i played the original red/blue my electric pokemon was Jolteon.... and he kicked ass at elite 4 in fact the second favorite its Leafeon because it kicked ass whit me in Pokeman Emerald

Oh Yes.... maybe a ghost type of eevee or a Flying type ? idk but if a new eevee comes out i will accept and maybe like it.

@KamikazeSilver
My Two Favorite Pokémon.
Old November 28th, 2013 (12:22 AM).
Mew
The New Species Pokémon - AKA Red the Mew

Nature: Brave
Username: UltraMew
Eeveelution Partner: Sylveon
Answer a topic: - What is your favorite Eeveelution and why? I love all of them!

Mew

Old December 9th, 2013 (05:50 PM).
TwilightBlade
Protect his very soul.

Welcome to the club of wondrous Eevee, everyone~

Quote originally posted by Frazzevous:
Username: SkittishHeart
Eeveelution Partner: Solaeven the Espeon
Answer a topic:
Well, as of now, my (top) favorite is Espeon. Her fur is of a beautiful lavender (okay, more of lilac, but you get the point), which is my favorite color, and she looks the most feline out of them all (I love canines as well, though). :3 Even one of my friends said that she's the perfect Pokemon for me. >w< I also love how her face resembles the shape of a butterfly, the only insect that I like. :D
Yesss her fur is such a beautiful color! I didn't even realize this until I updated the OP that the Eeveelution family have updated party icons in X/Y.

Which do you folks prefer?

Old December 9th, 2013 (06:10 PM).
Hikamaru
modern life is rubbish
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Lilith:
Welcome to the club of wondrous Eevee, everyone~

Yesss her fur is such a beautiful color! I didn't even realize this until I updated the OP that the Eeveelution family have updated party icons in X/Y.

I love the X/Y ones better, especially the new blue shade they gave to Vaporeon and Glaceon there. Not a fan of Eevee's X/Y party sprite but the others all look good anyway.
Old December 9th, 2013 (06:43 PM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
It's too bad they won't allow me to use an Eeveelution team in Pokemon Showdown, I have quite the team lined up.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Old December 9th, 2013 (06:57 PM). Edited December 9th, 2013 by Andrew.
Andrew
멘붕

Username: Andrew

Eeveelution Partner: Midnight the Umbreon

Answer a topic:

My favorite Eeveelution, as you may have guessed, is Umbreon! I really like the design of Umbreon. It's got this cool and intimidating, yet still playful and gentle feel to it. Also, Dark types are one of my 3 favorite types (The other two are Psychic and Dragon). Umbreon is actually my favorite Pokémon right now, and I don't see that changing anytime soon :)

What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions are based of?
I'm not exactly sure. Perhaps foxes as others have said. They definitely seem to have a lot of features that a similar to common felines (cats, panthers, tigers, etc.), so I would guess they're based off of something in that animal family.

Pokémon Y:
FC: 2165-6285-6760
Name: Sapphire
Safari: Dark (Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye)
Old December 10th, 2013 (07:09 AM).
Avishka
Community Supporter

I like the X/Y one. They are kinda brighter in color
I really like the new Vaporean and Flareon sprites :3

Btw welcome to the club Andrew! :3

| Sister | VM/PM
Old December 10th, 2013 (07:37 AM).
Synerjee
The main reason I got stronger was so I’d be able to survive.

What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions based off?

To me, they look like a hybrid between foxes and rabbits. They've got the body shape of a fox, but also at the same time they possess certain features of a rabbit such as their ears and roundish head shapes. Adorable! :3

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old December 10th, 2013 (10:44 AM).
Pidgey
Say my name, silverflame, take control
Community Supporter

I definitely prefer the X&Y ones! I still really like the old ones, and I reckon they'll always carry a certain nostalgia factor (talking those sprites in general), considering those are the sprites I've seen on just about every member list over the past 2 years now :p But yeah, I prefer the brighter colour scheme that's been used, as it pretty much suits all of them. It's only really Jolteon and Umbreon that have retained their old colours, but that's probably because the colours look so awesome on them ;) The icons were also starting to get a bit outdated with the evolution of their designs, so yeah :p

I find it kinda hard to pick a favourite, because with the exception of Umbreon, which just kinda looks a bit derpy, I really like all of the designs. The old sprites looked kind of compressed, so I feel like they allowed for more details to be added with the new positions. Especially with Flareon, where the tail was barely even visible before, with a shape that doesn't even look the same as the new one. I reckon my favourites would probably be Eevee and Flareon to be honest, since they're the ones who've seen the most change and progress towards their actual designs. I mean, the old icons didn't really capture the fluffiness that's so characteristic to those two, and which kinda sets them apart from the others, and they just ended up looking similar to the other Eeveelutions. The new sprites did a great job of adding that detail to the two, so yeah :p
Old December 10th, 2013 (11:04 AM).
Tetra
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Username: Zeratul

Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon <3

Answer a topic:

- What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions based off?

I'll probably go for foxes. This is because the Eevee, is obviously based on a fox, as it looks very similar (yes!) and it's evolutions kinda do too. But I can't really see some Eeveelutions like Sylveon and Espeon being foxes. So Eevee is a fox, and it it's evolutions are probably based on other things. Sylveon for example. It's based on a sylph, which is pretty obvious due to the "Sylv" being in it's name. Other then that, yeah; Eevee's kinda based on a fox, but not so much on the Eeveelutions.

- Which Eeveelution has the best design?

GLACEON! This thing as absolutely adorable! But seriously though how can you not like it!? It's little ears dangle down, and it's fur has a beautiful baby blue-ish color. Also mentioning that it's an Ice-Type, and Ice-Type's are amazing. :> It's moves are also great, and I love how it can learn Blizzard! I love making my Glaceon use Blizzard, it just makes it look soo strong. I just wish it had more accuracy ;_;

Ooh wow yeah, the X/Y ones. I kinda liked the old ones, but seriously theese ones are amazing! They're not dull anymore at least, and that's what I'm happy about. I kinda miss the older ones too, as we'll never see them again in future titles. :o And mai Glaceon is looking better then ever! No! Just look it itt! <3
Old December 10th, 2013 (11:05 AM).
Sheep

Nature: Timid

aaaa definitely the X & Y ones. No longer do we have to see the older, more washed-out and dull versions! These new ones are wonderful. I agree with Olli in that it's hard to pick a favorite but the more I see Flareon and Glaceon the more I want to make them my pick. Flareon looks extra fluffy while Glaceon's new blue is just perfect.
Burnin’ up, we love, trust in it

cool | family | my star | twin | credit
Old December 10th, 2013 (10:33 PM).
Avishka
Community Supporter

I agree with sheep the Flareon sprite looks more fluffy.. Look at the tail <3 it's the most fluffiest part ♥ ♥

| Sister | VM/PM
Old December 14th, 2013 (07:54 AM).
Frazzevous
Impulsive lil' kitty
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Bashful

Haha, the Sugimori art shows off her beauty. :3

Anyway, I definitely prefer the X/Y ones; those of the old, as most have said, look kinda dull. At least now we can appreciate their beauty/cuteness/coolness even in that small size of an image. :bd

Old December 14th, 2013 (10:01 AM).
Wicked3DS
Let those who would destroy us step into the light.

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Wicked3DS
Username: Wicked3DS
Eeveelution Partner:
Answer a topic: Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?

I usually evolve mine as soon as I can. I commonly use Espeon in Gen II games and Vaporeon in Gen I. I never used one as just an Eevee, if it stays as an Eevee it's usually in my box being unused.

Old December 16th, 2013 (09:38 PM).
Rainbowishy

Username: Rainbowishy
Eeveelution Partner: Leafeon
Answer a topic: What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions based off?
I've always pretty much thought the Eevees were based off of little bunny rabbits all my life. That's what I'm going to continue to think of them as. They're just so gosh darn cute! <3
Old December 17th, 2013 (04:27 PM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

The X/Y ones, as their colors are more vibrant. Don't know why, but they also look more cute to me. d: Of all these icons, Espeon would have to be my most favorite. My second favorite is Vaporeon. As for my third favorite, well… that's gotta be a tie between Eevee and Glaceon.
Old December 20th, 2013 (01:35 PM).
braixen
the supreme meme

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to braixen
Quote:

i like the older ones for umbreon, espeon, and leafeon better. the colors in the x/y ones are gorgeous, though. vaporeon and glaceon look the best to me in the set

Pokemon X FC: 3566-1532-6040
Old December 22nd, 2013 (01:35 PM).
xVaporeon
"Okay?" "Okay."

The X/Y ones. I especially love Vaporeon's colouring and Flareon's new design.. they look brighter and are an improvement to party Pokemon sprites.

userbar shop
credit

friend code: 1907-9622-5659
Old December 22nd, 2013 (02:47 PM).
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
"La la la la la la"

Send a message via Skype™ to Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?

Yes normally I can normally customize the moves I want after evolution. Never kept just an eevee I prefer the look of eeveelutions.

Profile ---------------------------MyAnimeList---------------------------Twitter
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links