< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation Fire/Psychic: Unova Was Such a Tease

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old August 12th, 2013 (7:32 AM).
The Derpiest One Of All
Nature: Jolly
I want to start off by saying that I was probably the only who got angry at this.

Besides a Poison/Dragon, Fire/Psychic was the type I wanted the most coming into 5th gen. They're two of my favorite types, and they'd go amazingly well together. For whatever reason, I was (and still am) really passionate about getting a good Fire/Psychic. So 5th gen rolls around, and guess what? There are TWO! Wow, that's awesome! Let's see what they are.

Alas, one is a legendary unobtainable in the normal game and the other is a near useless temporary form change. You could imagine that this severely pissed me off. So now, I am still left hoping for a good, usable Fire/Psychic type.
Ermahgerd! I evolved!
My Friend Code: 4742-6506-2434
Old August 12th, 2013 (7:33 AM).
Platinum Tier
Nature: Serious
There are rumors that Fennekin might evolve into Fire/Psychic, if that's true then that's your wish granted, I guess.
FC: 1203-9327-2949
IGN: Serena (X), Landon (OR)
Old August 12th, 2013 (7:40 AM).
Still waiting on Grass Dragon and Poison Steel.
Honedge was one of my dream pokemon. So was Ferrothorn.
Im still waiting for a pokemon thats base type mirror its weaknesses. Like fire/water, Or Grass/Fire.
Grass Type Lover ~-~
Looking for a DW Bagon, 5 IV Dieno ;,; Please message me if you have one!
Have 5 IV Smeargles, and ONE 4iv ditto!
PKMN White FC = 0949 2646 1655
PKMN Y FC = 4828 4374 4469
Shiny Value : 2963 (not 834, sorry!)
Friend Me!
Old August 12th, 2013 (9:31 AM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier
Nature: Modest
I'm not getting the point of this thread other than that it's a rant, which does not at all call for it's own thread. If you wanted to do that then just make a blog about it or post it on tumblr.

Also, seriously guys, if you're going to post in a Fifth Generation Gaming forum, you'd better be talking about the Fifth Generation Gaming, and not Pokemon X and Y.

"Oh, fantastic! What did you think? My team was pretty cool, right? It's a bit embarrassing to show off, but I love to show their best sides!"
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links