The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old August 12th, 2013 (06:59 PM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

"We're Not Gonna Fall"

Synopsis
In the year 2013, the city of New York is one of the most prominent and successful cities in the Western Hemisphere. The lifestyle in the Empire State remains vibrant, upbeat, and fast-paced as it is hard to catch a New Yorker sitting still for a long period of time. However, strange events start to occur when there are reports of strange creatures attacking innocent people in the night. Is there any explanation for these strange occurrences? To make matters more interesting, you were attacked by one of these strange creatures, but somehow you made a friend out of the little one. Why is it that you feel... obligated to look after and nurture this intriguing creature that has befriend you, while other people are being attacked by them? This is only the beginning. This is Digimon Genesis.
Tamers
The Tamers can range from a young child to a young adult seeing as how Digimon have a tendency to shift towards youthful and dream-filled individuals. The Tamers also range in terms of personality, appearances, backgrounds, ethnicity, etc. They are a team of people from different stretches of life who eventually will come together for the greater good. Their relationships with their Digimon also can vary as well. Some may have a sibling relationship, other will have a owner/pet relationship, and others could possibly flat out hate each other on the surface but respect each other internally. It all depends on the Tamer. They each wield a transformed version of their personal cell phone, the D-Touch, but its capabilities remain to be seen outside of the fact that it shares the same qualities as a normal smart phone. One commonality is that they all are in the centralized location of New York City for a particular reason, whether if they live there, visiting, or any other valid excuse. Because I am a supporter of quality and not quantity, this RP will have either a minium of three other participants and a maximum of five.
Digimon
The Tamers can range from a young child to a young adult seeing as how Digimon have a tendency to shift towards youthful and dream-filled individuals. The Tamers also range in terms of personality, appearances, backgrounds, ethnicity, etc. They are a team of people from different stretches of life who eventually will come together for the greater good. Their relationships with their Digimon also can vary as well. Some may have a sibling relationship, other will have a owner/pet relationship, and others could possibly flat out hate each other on the surface but respect each other internally. It all depends on the Tamer. They each wield a transformed version of their personal cell phone, the D-Touch, but its capabilities remain to be seen outside of the fact that it shares the same qualities as a normal smart phone. One commonality is that they all are in the centralized location of New York City for a particular reason, whether if they live there, visiting, or any other valid excuse. As gamemaster, I will select your character's Digimon based on the application.
The Real World
The world that we live in. Most of the people of our world know it as Earth, but inhabitants of the Digital World refer to our realm as the "Real World". The relationship between the Real World and the world of Digimon, the Digital World, is unexplained at this moment, but the perceived notion that the relationship between humans and Digimon is relevant remains intact as to why the two worlds are connected. Digimon that are biomerged into the Real World no long have digital bodies, per se, but they can still suffer the effects of what would happen to them in the Digital World. Digimon have no knowledge of how the human world functions and often complain or converse about how this world is so different from theirs. For the purposes of this roleplay, the primary location for the Real World will be in New York City unless otherwise noted throughout the duration of the roleplay.
The Digital World
Similar to our world, the Digital World has a variety of features that make it unique. The Digimon originate from the Digital World and it functions differently from our world, respectively. There are some aspects that the Digital World share with the Real World including having a market place, leadership organizations, and levels of physical maturation, but we cannot for sure tell the complete story of the Digital World without experiencing it for ourselves. For that purpose alone, this space will remain shortened for the duration of the roleplay because this version of the Digital World is different from canon Digimon.
The Roleplay
Welcome to Digimon Alpha! This roleplay will serve many purposes and I will try to explain these purposes as best as I can while being as brief as possible. This roleplay will be a text-based and decision-making-based roleplay. The only 'levels' or 'leveling-up' in this roleplay will be roleplay will be handed out by the game master (and even then, leveling up or digivolving your Digimon comes with quality posts). By text-based, I mean that this roleplay will have a bit 'read and react' moments. The gamemaster will present the characters with a situation and the characters are free to read and react within the limits provided by the gamemaster (listed in the rules). By decision-making-based roleplay, I mean that that this roleplay will also have situations where the characters has to interpret one of many options that can be selected by the character. Each decision made will influence the roleplay in a different way, which makes the game as nonlinear as possible. It is my goal for this roleplay too play a bit like a story that each of us are writing, yet we don't know how it is supposed to end. More will be explained once the sign-ups are closed and characters are selected, but if you have any questions, please feel free to post them below.
Rules
Rules created by the PokeCommunity Forum and the Roleplay Section are to be followed, no questions asked. Any violation of these rules could possibly result in your removal from the roleplay or worse depending upon the PC administration.

Godmodding is absolutely not allowed due to common courtesy for the roleplay. You may not control another persons characters without the permission of the roleplayer in question. You are only permitted to control NPCs (nonplayable characters) if I allow you to (including villains, allies, etc.).
Interaction between characters is highly suggestive and will be pushed throughout the entire roleplay. Character development will be an important factor throughout this roleplay and your character cannot appropriately develop without social interaction. Be sure to quote the person(s) you are interacting with in order to let them know that you are responding to them. It makes things simpler to understand.

In-Character posts must be made at least once a week in order to keep the roleplay at a steady pace. As the game master, I will post every week at the minimum and will try to have a 'daily post' within the Out of Character thread that updates all roleplayers about what is going on. I would like for the Out of Character thread to be as active as possible, meaning I am pushing for random conversation, plot ideas, and just random conversation about anything (even if it doesn't pertain to the roleplay). Communication is an important factor in making a roleplay a successful one.

Above all, have fun with each other and try to help make this roleplay one of the best on PC!
Application
Name: A realistic human name will suffice based on the origin of your character. Nicknames are welcome, but your character must have his or her government in this category at least.

Physical Description: A nicely detailed description if not a picture.

Personality: A brief description of your character's personality. Try to elaborate as much as possible without writing too much.

Story: I am not asking for an essay, but I'm asking for three to four paragraphs describing your character's background. Please stray free from complete sob stories or dramatic backgrounds because I do NOT want an RP feels with depressed histories. Keep them as realistic as humanly possible, capiche?
Old August 20th, 2013 (09:44 AM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Sign-Ups are now open and will remain open for two weeks.

Elite Academy - A Pokemon Academy fan-fiction by TurtleKing
Volume One | Volume Two
Old August 20th, 2013 (11:20 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
I shouldn't join, but I need my muse back. Hi TK! I hope this isn't depressing. XD

Spoiler:
Name: Jayce Thomas
Nicknames: Jay, Kana
Birthday: November 9th
Family:

Elliot Thomas (Father)
Lacey Thomas (Mother, deceased)
Kayla White (Stepmother)
Dylan Thomas (Elder brother)
Nicky White (Stepsister, same age)
Elizabeth “Lilly” White (youngest stepsister)

Occupation: Online musician known as Kana, known on various message boards, cashier at a CD store in the mall, Mix Tape, full time student
Likes: Playing instruments, her own laptop, quiet time to think, oranges, the safety of her room, cleanliness, swingsets
Dislikes: mud, speaking up, yellow highlighters, the sound of slamming lockers, graves,
Dreams: To make a friend in her college, to find a nice girl/guy, maybe to be an internet sensation musically, to go through life mostly unnoticed
Fears: speeches, lice, zombies, someone realizing she’s not normal, heights (she has a severe fear that she will jump off without thinking about it)

Appearance:

Jayce is a small woman, always has been, always will be. She barely goes over the five foot mark, reaching 5’3” with a spare inch aided by her shoes. Her skin is relatively creamy, yet pale pink scars run along all of her body and tinge her glow of health to something slightly dimmer. In layman’s terms, it actually makes her look slightly sick and helpless. Thin, almost birdlike bones make her almost too skinny for women’s clothing (she can still fit in the girl’s section in everything but obviously, her breast size). She has red hair, the red the same color as marker on a white shirt. It reaches down to her shoulders and spills over, parts held up by black ribbons. Her favorite color, of course, is red. She has pale, almost pinkish eyes, done by contacts. They are actually light blue and almond shaped. Her curves are small, enough for her to prefer a sports bra. Her nails are painted light red just to match.

Jayce, being from a private school, has a long-standing attachment to her uniform. Therefore, she is wearing it most of the time. Since it is spring, she has switched early to the summer uniform. She doesn’t exactly notice it very much anyway so it’s pointless to look. So at the moment, she is dressed in a white dress shirt (male) and a plaid, pleated skirt. The skirt’s red and black plaid coloring is striking against her skin and reaches just above her knees. The end is slightly frayed from wearing. Followed by this are black, knee-high socks and brown Mary Jane dress shoes. Humble little things they are.

In a casual setting that doesn’t have her in a uniform (which is rare), she is normally found in a dark blue tank top and black jacket. Again she is in a skirt but this one is dark to work with black leggings and flats. In this outfit, her feet are bare and all of her hair is down. Instead of her ribbons, her long hair is held in a semblance of neatness by a large, dark-green beret.

Cold weather involves her in yet another type of outfit. (The actual colors vary depending on the day, but she knows her clothes). Long sleeves are everywhere and earmuffs of a varying shades of red are around her neck or on her head. She hates most hats. It’s also the only time to bust out the humble duck boots to get through the slush.

Personality:

Jayce is a girl who just wants to be normal. She takes great pains to appear that way. Small, shy, in the background, Jayce is silently wanting to join everybody but is too out of touch with reality to actually try. It takes more effort to pretend at normalcy than it is to actually be normal but that doesn’t stop Jayce from trying. She is not very good at making friends. Half her words are stuttered and murmured, despite the fact that she has very little in the way of bangs to hide her eyes. The floor or anywhere but the person’s face is her favorite place to look at. She can’t give away a single hint that that long scratch down her arm doesn’t hurt. It’s difficult, endless. However, she presses on, not sure of what else to try.

Jay has an extreme love of music and musicians. there is sheet music all over her wall and a keyboard sits, well worn and used daily, in her room. She practices with the extremity of someone who forced herself to be good at something. Jayce is not smart. She is just barely a little over average. However, to be that way is something she is not trying to change. Jayce has too much energy spent trying to remind herself what normal children do and keeping herself from collapsing every day from some silly comment or possibly getting up from having been run over by a bicycle. Because people just don’t do that. As such, because her focus is so narrow-minded, she barely has any friends, never having the development properly adjusted, not matter how her family worked at it. She was too shy to shout, too meek to lose her temper.

It takes a great deal to make her well and truly saddened by much of anything for herself. Pity is an emotion she dislikes and doesn’t understand. Being in such a way, despite how pathetic she can clearly look, is enough to agitate her to the point of childish movements such as a sticking out of the tongue or huffy pouts. Her anger is mostly petulant, quick to rise and quick to fade. The few times you get a well and good sulk out of her are mostly when you consistently fret or worry on her well-being. Boy does she hate that like a dog hates vaccuum cleaners.

Also, this chick loves the internet. Give her a laptop and some cables and despite her abysmal ability in algebra, she is a whizkid with anything mechanical and digital. She loves it, always has. It’s how she got into the school she got into. Hands-on is her forte and seeing her working with it is when there is always a smile on Jayce’s face. It’s how she got on Youtube. She could talk about it too, if she tried. Most of the time however, it has to be coaxed out of her even on instant messaging.

History:

For someone who doesn’t consider herself quite as ordinary as she would like, Jayce had a moderately normal upbringing. Born in New York to a couple of geniuses, the youngest sibling at the time, Dylan was the one who would frequently notice her cut hands or bruised knees and take a shine to fixing them. After all, it was perfectly normal for little children to have such wounds. It was not normal for them not to cry about them when they bled quite so horribly as Jayce’s own did.

Sadly, there was very little that they could do about Jay’s disability when it was discovered, except teach her to be very, very careful. Her mother was usually in the hospital as it was. It was on one of these trips that she died, hit by a drunk driver when Jayce was sick. It touched their family quite deeply. Lacey had been an eternally cheerful woman, encouraging her children to explore their boundaries and teaching Jay to play the piano. With the loss, her lovable, outgoing father retreated into a quiet, solemnly cheerful individual. Her brother grew also, incredibly more protective. Even now, despite the fact that she is nineteen, he is still called a mother hen. He might as well be one.

It took about two years for her father to start dating again. During this, Jayce was enrolled in a private school. She didn’t complain at all. However, during that time Dylan encouraged a set of rules for her to follow, to be very careful in how she lived from that moment. Private school with real teachers and no real excuses could get her in trouble if they found out she was different. Her brother happened to be entering middle school at that time and he had learned very well what the consequences of being different would be.

Despite this, Jayce did well. As well as she could. She was still crippling in her shyness and had few people to be considered friends. People talked to her a lot, but she wasn’t a shining student and never got shining attention. Well, except in the music room. However, that quickly frightened her and she soon took to practicing privately. This satisfied her through elementary school and part of middle school. It even helped her get through her father’s second marriage.

She did not hate her father for the actions he took, in fact she liked having a girl her own to admire and be all girly around her. She loved it. She also learned the wonders of the internet from this sister. It was quite amusing. They are always on Skype with each other, even to this day. Jay never considers herself quite so happy outside of music as with her stepsister.They work together to make her music videos.

Around the age of seventeen, she tried to get a job. It was hard. She honestly stuttered through most of the interview, barely preventing herself from falling over. However, it worked, just as Nicky’s persuasion toward making the videos worked. Now, a full-time college student, she spends time trying to study or smile at people from the cashier's desk. Good news: it's working!

Facts:
  • Jayce has congenital insensitivity to pain, so she’s mostly immune to the drastic changes of temperature, or it’s more that she can’t feel it. Someone may have to point out she's bleeding too, though she's learned to notice that a lot more.
  • Jay is badly allergic to lemons and lemon products.
  • She has a cat named Glitter (named by her youngest sister) in her room.
  • Jay has horrible handwriting and would get out of every handwriting assignment ever, if she could.
  • She also has a mild case of OCD that attacks whenever there are papers on the floor.
  • Kana’s talents are occasionally spoken of in school, but for the most part, they remain an internet sensation, as she has never made a music video with her face.

Old August 20th, 2013 (12:24 PM).
«Chuckles»
I'm a self aware man, I'm also borderline narcissistic

Nature: Brave
Wow another digimon Rp seems digimon is popular, don't reserve me a spot but I may or may not sign up

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
Old August 20th, 2013 (12:30 PM). Edited August 21st, 2013 by YellowGardevoir.
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

Nature: Quiet
I'd love a spot! I'll get an SU written up as soon as I can!

Spoiler:

Name: Elizabeth Berkley
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Elizabeth stands at five feet, three inches, and is rather thin, weighing in at around one hundred pounds. Elizabeth has medium-length red-pink hair, which she usually keeps tied up, either in braids or a bun, usually tied with a ribbon. She usually dresses in bright colors, tending to avoid blacks and grays in large amounts. She keeps her weight low, and extremely self-conscious about her appearance. She tends to avoid makeup, but wears it on occasion. Elizabeth also tends to avoid heels, as they make it more difficult for her to walk. She dislikes being dirty, and generally bathes everyday, whether or not it is convenient for her.

Personality:

Elizabeth is, externally, very shy. She tends to avoid large groups of people because they make her nervous. She prefers to socialize in small groups of her friends, where she reveals her outgoing side. Among close friends, she is surprisingly outgoing, making jokes constantly. She also makes fun of her friends, and a good sign that you're her friend is if she makes fun of you. She is also extremely self-conscious, though perhaps not to the point that it crosses over into vanity. She has strong opinions of the "proper" way to do things, and tends to get annoyed when people don't do things in a way similar to her.

History:

Elizabeth was raised by her parents, James and Anna, and grew up with four siblings, Nick, Jeff, Samantha, and Hanna. She is the eldest, and was always responsible for taking care of her younger siblings while her parents were working, which they did a lot of to support the family of seven. Although she interpreted "take care of" as "sit on your computer and listen for someone to scream. Then go fix the problem." In her opinion, she was a great caretaker. And who really cares about her siblings point of view? Not Elizabeth, that's for sure. There were never any serious problems on her watch. And that's all that counts right? In spite of all that, she has generally good relations with her family, and isn't too quick to argue with them.

Her family was never rich, but they never wanted for the basic needs of life. Sure, she had last year's phone, but she never went hungry or anything like that. Her father is an electrical engineer at a large company that produces audio equipment, and her mother is responsible for managing public relations at an insurance agency. She has only held minor "teenager" jobs, like being a janitor in a movie theater, or working at a fast food restaurant. They weren't exactly glamorous jobs, but they helped her buy herself a sweet PC. She always was a little bit of a computer nerd.

Elizabeth lives in New York, which is where she grew up. She's never really liked living in the big city, (She'd rather live somewhere secluded) but as long as she's dependent on her parents for tuition and food, she stays in the city. She takes classes at the local university, though she hasn't decided on a major yet. She tries very hard in school, but she is occasionally forgetful about assignments. Even still, she gets decent grades, A's and B's. She dislikes the city for several reasons, from the crowds, to the pollution, to the general cramped feeling of big cities.

Elizabeth wasn't the most popular kid in high school, due to her introverted personality. She's also not exactly a big talker at the college she attends. She does hang out with her close friends semi-regularly, so she's not a complete loner. She's just quiet. As far as "romantic" relations go, she's had little success. She's had a few boyfriends, but nothing's ever come of any of them.

EDIT: I'm all done! If there's anything you'd like me to change, just let me know!
Old August 22nd, 2013 (06:51 AM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Thanks for the Sign-Ups guys! I will look over these pretty soon!

@chuckleslucifer - I know right? Digimon has been pretty popular lately. Hope to see you sign up!

Volume One | Volume Two
Old August 23rd, 2013 (04:50 AM).
«Chuckles»
I'm a self aware man, I'm also borderline narcissistic

Nature: Brave
Before I make an SU (probably won't since I have reached my 5 RP limit) I need to clear some things up.

Where in the Digital World is the RP set? File Island? Continent of Server?

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
Old August 23rd, 2013 (11:05 AM). Edited August 23rd, 2013 by Strikit.
Strikit
Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Strikit Send a message via Yahoo to Strikit
I'm writing up an SU. I've never been able to find a good Digimon rp that's not closed by the time I get to it, so I'm pretty excited.

Spoiler:
Name: Daisy "Dee" Thurgood

Physical Description:

Around her green eyes Dee pencils eyeliner that makes the color stand out. That is the extent of her femininity. She dresses for comfort, mostly in tank tops and loose jeans held up by belts. She prefers dark colors. The gold chains she wears around her neck all hold sentimental value. Luckily her short blonde hair does not require much work to look decent, because she would not put any extra effort in even if she had to. Her first order of business when she turned eighteen was to get inked. Her first tattoo was a back piece of a stylized phoenix. After that came a jaguar on her left forearm, this one done realistically.

Personality: Dee prefers her nickname over her actual name. Though she will respond to "Daisy", she'll promptly correct the speaker. She feels that the name is too girly, and causes those she meets to treat her as such. The gender roles that society has fallen into are glaringly clear to her and are a major source of stress in her life. That's not to say she considers herself a feminist. She simply hates to be patronized by individuals who seem to believe they're better than her due to having a Y chromosome.

A real problem solver, Dee is addicted to puzzles and riddles. She enjoys finding solutions to complicated issues. If only she had the drive and organization to be a leader that skill would take her far, but instead she has a crippling case of procrastination and no desire to be a leader. Dee is more than content to settle somewhere in the middle in group situations and observe.

On the outside she appears to be confident and self assured, but in reality she has plenty to agonize over. She can't help but feel as though her life is on a fast track to nowhere, and she isn't sure how to turn it around. Though she attends college she worries that it might not be enough. She aspires to be a photographer, and in such a competitive field, what if her work isn't good enough?

Then there's the simple matter of her own identity. Dee struggles with the fact that she knows she's not attracted to men. Publicly she has not admitted this fact, but she guesses that it isn't hard to tell. Slowly she's coming to terms with the fact but she also doesn't want it to become a label. She doesn't want people to see her as "the lesbian".

Story: Dee grew up in New York City with her mother. Her mother became pregnant at seventeen to her boyfriend of a year. Predictably, the boyfriend did not stay. He has no contact with Dee or her mother. That isn't to say that Dee feels as though she missed out on anything growing up. She and her mother are very close, and have almost no secrets. Though they didn't have all that much disposable income, they lived a comfortable life with her mother working only one job. She'd had the foresight to finish school despite the hardship and take college classes to become a nurse. Going through school, Dee's grades were not as high as they should have been. She skated through every class doing the least amount of work possible to still pass. Most likely she could have been in the top ten of her graduating class but she neglected to put in the effort.

Socially she had plenty of friends, or at least acquaintances. For the most part she does not seek out companionship but she accepts it when it finds her and often she maintains relationships over long periods of time. It's mainly her quiet demeanor that makes her easy to get along with. People feel as though they can talk to her, and she will listen.

After high school Dee went to an art college, using the college fund her mother had been saving. Swiftly she assembled an impressive portfolio of photographs using the techniques she learned from her professors. However, she ran into some personal identity issues, namely her sexuality, after being assigned a partner for a project that really left her conflicted. She finished out that semester, then decided to take a year off from school to work and get her head together.

Though her mother didn't agree with that choice, she supported Dee. Most days now are spent either working or on the couch with a cigarette and a beer in her hand, mulling over life and her direction. She knows she needs a change of pace and a catalyst to move forward but she doesn't know where to start.
Old August 23rd, 2013 (02:30 PM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer View Post
Before I make an SU (probably won't since I have reached my 5 RP limit) I need to clear some things up.

Where in the Digital World is the RP set? File Island? Continent of Server?
The RP initially is not set in the Digital World, as the Digimon are somehow entering the Real World (there's a reason why which you all will find out in the RP). There will be a point where the characters venture into the Digital World, but for the first arc, the Real World is the main location.

Keep the sign-ups coming! I'm happy to see a bunch of female characters, since they usually are the less plentiful!
Old August 26th, 2013 (06:14 AM).
Yamagi Sosuke
Hope & Ambition

Nature: Hasty
I would like to make reservation, I'll try to have my SU in the next day or so.

Hero~
I'll become a author and I'll make my life worth something great //
Former RP: BEYOND THE GODS //
Bettering My Writing Skills & Looking For Help //
Old August 27th, 2013 (02:04 PM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

Sounds good! I will have my Bio posted some time this week. School has just started back for me, but I will regularly keep you guys updated on matters. I will also make a few comments on Bios this week so be on the look out for that. Keep the bios coming in the meantime!

Volume One | Volume Two
Old August 28th, 2013 (07:17 AM). Edited August 31st, 2013 by Yamagi Sosuke.
Yamagi Sosuke
Hope & Ambition

" These goggles were my kid brother's. Don't make fun of them. "

Name: Noah "Ark" Solaris

Physical Description
Noah is a thin athletically built male with toned muscles under his skin. He is quite the handsome guy, being told on various occasions by the females in his classes and the stares of even older women. He stands at a average height of 5'9" and weighs a healthy 142lbs. His peerless dark eyes sends a message of unfathomable mystery and his brows define a sense of nobility and happens to go along perfectly with his angular jaw and refined features. His ravenous lock are short and wavy, reaching only to about neck length. Its a bit unruly but it often serves to represent some evidence of Noah's rebellious nature [ In between his locks are the goggles of his kid brother]. He has inherited his mother's tan complexion but his [as mentioned above] father's regal appearance. Not many girls can resist his beauty.

Noah never enjoyed the concept of a person's status being based on their clothes. So, regardless of the money he has, he's always shopped for the essentials and affordable. When just going out with friends he usually puts on his blue hoodie, cream pants and blue and white 'Nike' sneakers. The hoodie is very simple and light in its material, while the cream pants are somewhat more rugged and survival-like. On his feet are sneakers that offer comfort but at the same time durability; their mainly blue and secondarily white.

Personality
Noah, though he doesn't appear it, is quite the thinker. He is capable of figuring out most problems, giving its difficulty, without much background knowledge on the subject at all. Now this mostly counts towards problems like real-life situations, words problems, or even a hard puzzle. Step-by-step processes like mathematical calculations are far from his grasp. He knows what he had learned so far, so if a life-or-death institution is involving math then you can probably find him sitting on the ground carelessly waiting for his demise.

While its obvious from his overall feeling that he can apathetic towards most situations, its also very obvious that he has a strong passion lying beneath the glaze of his dark eyes. If any one is ever to notice this then they are very perceptive and should be capable of earning his friendship. Which isn't easy, Noah has always been a bit introvert. He looks beyond the fact that people view as desirable and stays in his own little bubble, where he can rely on his ideals and not be swayed by others.

Besides his habit of being hermit. Noah is extremely overconfident, kindhearted, and heroic. On the outside while he appears distant and uncaring, it becomes very apparent that he is the exact opposite when he coolly claims that his body reacted on its own. He is very passionate when it comes to kids and kid-like beings. Even he doesn't fully understand it but he figures that it has something to do with the frailness of his kid brother.

Story
Noah was born to a petite Japanese woman named Asuka Yuu and a Romanian man named Adrian Solaris. The two of them lived a rather normal life in Japan, so Noah was born into a traditional home. For seven years the small family lived their lives contently before traveling to the US for the birth of their second child. Noah never knew the reason why he had to leave, all he knew was that his father was the main reason why they did leave.

His younger brother, Abel; was born a month or two into their move to the US. When Noah had turned ten his brother had fell into a sweltering coma, but came out of it a month later. Then it happened again when Noah turned fourteen. At first Noah wasn't too sure what was going on but over time he slowly begin to understand. His brother wasn't feeling his best and would need all the support he could get. So, he understood why his parents didn't have as much time for him as usual.

At the age of Fifteen he obtain his driver's permit but didn't really go any further than that. Noah went from being a happy-go-luck kid to becoming a sullen teen who could care less for any important matters. In the months too come this cold persona, along with his regal looks would prove attractive to the opposite sex. He was never capable of holding a job, always being fired for his inability to bring a chipper smile to the workplace.

Behind all the aloofness though, Noah has a kind heart. He visits Abel daily and usually shares stories with the comatose kid. He feels that if he talks to him he'd at least know that someone is waiting for him to wake up again. Throughout the rest of his life, Noah was practically alone, he only depended on his mother and childhood friend; Izumi. A girl in Japan that he continued to keep in touch with in America. She understands him more than anyone and he often acts his normal self when talking with her. He's now a full-time college student with little direction in his life. He helps out around his community whenever he can to lessen his burdens at home. He knows his parents stress enough over their comatose son, he wouldn't want them to stress over his life too.

Hero~
Old August 31st, 2013 (01:48 PM). Edited August 31st, 2013 by Yamagi Sosuke.
Yamagi Sosuke
Hope & Ambition

Finally finished lol. Took me long enough eh. So just wondering, how do you plan on going about giving us our Digimon ?

Hero~
Old September 1st, 2013 (04:59 PM).
TurtleKing
Turtles > You

That will be coming fairly soon. I'm actually looking over Bios right now and assessing who will get what Digimon. I will be PM-ing you your Digimon.

Volume One | Volume Two
Old September 2nd, 2013 (04:11 AM).
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

So does that mean we're all accepted?

If it does, I'm do excited to see which Digimon I get!
Old September 2nd, 2013 (05:54 AM).
PikaTrue

Hey im a big digimon fanatic but i've never been in a RP. Would you mind if i made an SU?
Old September 2nd, 2013 (10:16 AM).
Yamagi Sosuke
Hope & Ambition

@TurtleKing: Cool, Cool. Im super excited about getting mines though. And just a small question what kind of Digivices will we be getting ?

Hero~
Old September 5th, 2013 (12:56 AM).
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

Because I don't want this thread to die while we're waiting for TurtleKing, I'll ask everyone a question.

What is your favorite Digimon?
Old September 5th, 2013 (03:07 AM).
Yamagi Sosuke
Hope & Ambition

Hmm that's a toughie, I think my favorite Digimon is probably either Gabumon or Coronamon. Coronamon because he's sorta never seen and Gabumon because he turned into a wolf the first time I seen him digivolve lol.

Hero~
Old September 6th, 2013 (10:11 AM).
Strikit
Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Strikit Send a message via Yahoo to Strikit
Biyomon used to be my favorite but it's definitely changed to Gatomon. Gotta love a bit of a backstory.
Old September 6th, 2013 (10:50 AM).
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

My personal favorite is Rosemon. My favorite rookie is definitely Patamon.
Old September 6th, 2013 (10:51 AM).
Yamagi Sosuke
Hope & Ambition

Biyomon has an epic Mega Form and Gatomon is cool too, though I prefer the Ophanimon mega over the the Dragon-looking one.

Hero~
Old September 7th, 2013 (01:21 PM).
Yamagi Sosuke
Hope & Ambition

-secretly wonders what his Digimon will be-

Hero~