The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Advertise here

Old September 2nd, 2013, 05:16 PM
Altair
Incognito

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
I didn't even know what braille was back then! I was definitely confused when I saw the random lines of dots. I did end up using the internet to solve the puzzle though.
Old September 18th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Negix

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Negix
I did get stuck at getting them when I was a kid. I didn't knew what was braille, and what I needed to do to get them. I wish Gamefreak would give us more hidden legendaries like this, making you try hard to get them.Back then, I had to rely on a guidebook and friends spoiling/lying to annoy me as I tried to figure it out, since they already knew how to do it. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ︵ ┻━┻ *table flip*
Old September 24th, 2013, 06:46 PM
CalienteFire

Nature: Relaxed
I never even knew about the Regis in the game until a few months ago. I'm going to be doing this soon though..

✰ Goldfins ✰
Old September 24th, 2013, 06:59 PM
LiteSandwich
Big things come in Nice packages.

Nature: Quiet
actually no. When i first saw the braille on the wall,i grabbed my pocket dictionary. turns out it had the braille alphabet in the back! from there,i just used my brain for the puzzles. :]
Old September 24th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Rizardon

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Rizardon
The first time I've played this, I had no idea what to do. At first, I thought it was some made up Pokemon alphabet lol.
Old September 25th, 2013, 12:22 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
I never knew the Regis even existed or how to get them, the internet was my guide on this.

I also never actually went into the effort off getting to them though, they look ugly as hell imo...

Last edited by AnonygooseD; September 28th, 2013 at 09:08 AM.
Old September 25th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Sven

Nature: Relaxed
"Ugh, what? Dots? All this for a bunch of dots? Sure, whatever".

Google was my friend on this one, also, I am pretty sure I had no idea what Regis are too.
Old September 25th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Zivlok

Nature: Naughty
Wait you had to get a relicanth to get the regis? I didn't remember that. I just remember really enjoying the Braille puzzles, because it reminded me of the Ruins of Alph, my favorite location in Johto.
Old September 28th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Ari Niko
Sincerity

Nature: Bold
Relicanth were the most annoying things ever

When I finally got one I just used it and traded it to my Leafgreen cart so I could trade it over to my Ruby and Sapphire later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivlok View Post
Wait you had to get a relicanth to get the regis? I didn't remember that. I just remember really enjoying the Braille puzzles, because it reminded me of the Ruins of Alph, my favorite location in Johto.
Yea, you needed a Relicanth and a Wailord. I personally like both Pokémon, so I wasn't too bothered with raising them. It's just finding them that is a pain.

Last edited by Ari Niko; September 28th, 2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here