The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Advertise here

Old October 10th, 2013, 06:25 PM
MiniMinun
Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Nope, never been to it and I don't expect to visit anytime soon... It is apparently harder to find then a shiny.

"Hope is like a piece of string when you're drowning. It just isn't enough to get you out by itself." -Perrin Aybara
Old October 10th, 2013, 07:04 PM
gabriel_wt

Nature: Bold
I have never been myself, but my brother did on my Emerald game.
Old October 12th, 2013, 04:39 PM
[TTOTD]maxie526
Leader of the TTOTD clan

I haven't been there, but I didn't ask the old man every day. I first heard about it on Serebii but didn't think it was worth my time.
Old October 12th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
I've been there once. I was just surfing, going to pocifilog (or however it's spelt) one day and BOOM! Mirage island appeared on the route. (I haven't talked to the guy before hand either.)
Friend safari: Normal •Pokemon X/Y: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well. You wanna talk, then let's talk.
Old owner of: Red like roses ~ RWBY fan club
Recent owner of: Pokémon breeders club
Alpha Sapphire!!
Old October 14th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Penta Penguin
The forgotten/ghost member of PC

I've never been to Mirage Island. I don't think there was ever one time where it did appear. Getting the Leichi Berry would have been great.

Looking for a scripter desperately for Pokemon Dark Nebula. If you
would like to help, drop me a PM or VM.
It's a Romhack btw.
~Twitter~ ~Youtube RH~ ~Youtube Music~
Old November 1st, 2013, 04:30 AM
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
MIRAGE ISLAND

About it more descriptively :
Mirage Island is found on Route 130 in Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. However, it can only be visited under highly rare circumstances. It is visited mainly for the one Liechi Berry that it hosts.
Every day, a random number between 0 and 65535 is generated by the game. If this number matches the last two bytes of the personality value of any of the Pokémon in the party (that is, the remainder when their personality value is divided by 65536), Mirage Island will appear for that day. The number is generated at 0:00 hours every day and it is active for 24 hours. Even though play time has nothing to do with the real-time clock, a game that has reached the maximum time of play (999 hours and 59 minutes) will not generate Mirage Island numbers anymore.[citation needed]
Whenever a Mirage Island number is generated, it will not change within the time it is valid, and the player is able to freely move Pokémon from the boxes to the party or vice-versa until the Pokémon that has the same personality value as the island appears. This makes Mirage Island's appearance even rarer than encountering a Shiny Pokémon, although the probability of making it appear increases with the number of Pokémon the player has.
A man in Pacifidlog Town will tell the player whether or not he can see Mirage Island each and every day, thus determining if the player can reach the location.
The island is inhabited by Wynaut which range from level 5 to level 50. It also bears a tree where one Liechi Berry can be picked. This is the best Berry for Pokéblocks, and will produce Gold Pokéblocks.

Differences :

Mirage Island

same place without the Island

item obtainable :

a Liechi Berry

Pokemon :

Wynut with a 100% Of encountering rate.

My experience :

Well i haven't got a chance to went there. Cause i didn't even knew how to went there but now i know cause i have found it in PC. Well since i knew it I Have started to search it every time i try to talk the old man but nah... not at all. Though I know that a 50 lvl (Or something) Liechi Berry is obtainable there and the Pokemon Wynaut in a rate of 100% of encountering it. But i didn't get the chance as of now... but I am trying to find it, I always talk with that old man.. just it depend on my luck right ? well maybe someday i'll find it. And whenever I found it i will take the Liechi Berry and give it to My Blaziken as it made a high level PokeBlocks, Maybe a gold Pokeblock right ? and i think i can won many tough Contest with it.
Old November 1st, 2013, 04:35 AM
GreyVirgo
•=ØInfinityØ=•

Nature: Serious
I did got to go to Mirage Island but I used the cheats so I can just get the Liechi Berry so I can make it to a PokeBlocks for my Swampert.

Other Forums Im In:

EGC Account: Grey
PHO Account: XLR8
LV Account: Grey

"I love making out with lamps!" - Nigahiga
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here