Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Reload this Page Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2013 (01:18 AM).

Quote originally posted by EternallyAnna:
It's kind of funny that you claim the anime team has been making terrible mistakes for fifteen+ years when the fact is that it's still going pretty strong after fifteen+ years. That's a long-ass time, bro.

The only problem with Ash's agelessness is that it was officially stated. The only mistakes made were stating his age and and dumbing him down to Kanto-esque proportions while losing the sass and charm of that version of him. And that was only three years ago, not sixteen.

As of XY, it seems as if they are reverting to implicit ageing that served well in Hoenn and Sinnoh, since they have obviously realized the BW reset didn't really have the intended effect.

In regards to my previous post, I maintain that "adventure" is the theme. Ash has a goal, sure, but nobody knows what that goal even is. Like I mean, he wants to be a Pokémon Master. But what does that mean? Does it mean beating the strongest trainers in every region? Cause he's missed out on a lot of E4 and Champions. Does it mean meeting every single species of Pokémon? He's done a lot of that, but what's it worth? Does it mean competing in every region's League? But what about winning them? His goal is stated, but its meaning never has been. Maybe it's just a 10yo's way of saying "I wanna be the best that ever was." But how do you do that? There's always going to be someone better than you, something new you can learn. And what do you want to be the best at, anyway? Everything? Good luck with that; you really can't learn everything in a lifetime.

The point of Pokémon is not for the characters to achieve a goal. It is about their journey on the way to achieving their dreams.

Hopefully in XY we'll get to see some new dreams resulting in a variety of themed adventures. I mean, Serena wants to be a Rhyhorn Racer, right? What the hell is that? How does she train for it? How does it factor in to her travels? I want to watch her adventure unfold.
First of All , The Recent rating prove Pokemon Odd time .
Pokemon's rating kept on dropping with every series .
In BW Series , Pokemon had it worst rating which was 2.2% .
If this going on then Gen VIII Pokemon Anime will not get any rating at all.
Plus , It was the Assistance Director of the Show who said that during his Interview at ''Imagine-Nation'' .
Its not something I made up ! I guess he want the same rating Pokemon use to got during Original series which was 16% to 18% !!!

Second of all , Ash already explain what he want to do at the end of DP Series .
He said his goal is to Participate in ''Champion League'' and face Cynthia to become a ''Champion Master''.
And to do that , He need to win a Regional League Conference.
Now , Ether Ash has 2 different goal Or ''Champion Master'' is a alternative name for ''Pokemon Master'' .

Third of all , If Pokemon again tries to use ''Meaningless Adventure'' as a Theme then XY Series will be as Plot-less at BW Series .
I also maintain my own Believe , Pokemon is not same category as ''Dragon tales'' Or ''My little Pony'' which focus on some children going on an Adventure with their cute animal friend.
Pokemon is in same category as Beyblade ,Scan-to-go , Yugioh and Shaman King which focus on ''A Protagonist who's involve in an imaginary sport'' .
Actually that What made Pokemon Unique at the first place .
It was about An Underdog reaching the Top !
That what inspire Kids at the first place and made Pokemon different then all other Adventure Kids Anime .
But now , Pokemon seem to be About An Underdog becoming a bigger loser and failing to achieve his goal .
Its like The Whole Show mocking Underdog & Loser to have big Dream and telling that dream are for Child Prodigy.
Trust me ,

If Poekmon made a filler saga about Ash participating in 26 episode long Tournament with new/old rival , Fierce Battle & Evolution of his Oaked/Unova Pokemon then it would get better rating then Pokemon DA Journey got even if Writer ditch ''Adventure'' for it.

A 26 episode long Tournament isn't that unique . There are a lot of Kids Anime that revolve around a 51 long Tournament .

Old October 8th, 2013 (03:17 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Famon:
Hopefully , Director/Writer learned their mistake after 15 odd year and they will treat Pokemon XY Series like a Forth category Kids Anime !!!
I also want to live this mistake that allows me work for 15 years as animator for cool cash.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 8th, 2013 (05:20 AM).

I wanted Serena's personality to be more like Mitsumi (Pokemon DPA).
She by far the best Female traveling companion of any Pokemon Franchise !!!

Off Course , She didn't had a Goal and her Job is simply to Babysit Hareta But She's much more fun character then all Poke-castgirl .
Plus , Mitsumi was an awesome straight-man and battler !!!
Let see , If Hareta's inspiration was Goku (DBZ) Then Mitsumi's inspiration was probably Bulma (DBZ).
Accept , Mitsumi Powerful enough to fight equally against a E4 champion like Cynthia .
Unfortunately , Serena seem too cheerful ! I don't think she can match Mitsumi.
You know , The Highest rated Pokemon episode was ''The Flame Pokémon-athon!'' Which was about a Race .
I also point that out on Mr Iwane's blog .
I wonder if They made Serena a Rhydon-racer for that reason .

Old October 8th, 2013 (05:24 AM).
Writer // Roleplayer

Nature: Quirky
Anybody looking forward to Bonnie calling Ash ''Satoshi-ni chang''

Oh , It seem its haven't posted yet -

Ka-ka-kawaaii, actually it will be such a normal thing to call satoshi with 'satoshi nii-chan' but you sure it's going to be.. 'satoshi nii-chang'?
Probably, it's gonna make my heart explode -w-)/

Quote originally posted by oshawottlover13:
that title theme song sounds amazing. i hope we have a really good theme song like from the beginning of the series to the first season of the diamond and pearl series. i dont like how its all about friends now i like it when its about becoming a pokemon master and GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Woah!
Yeah, agree. But really, the gotta catch em all thingy sometimes rather make me feeling off. Why don't change the quote or whatever, well, this idea is rather unrealistic even for me..

Quote originally posted by AzuGazer:
Woah there, Oshuwatt had plenty of Development, He was clearly the love-struck show-off who is always tooting his own horn, always coming out of his pokeball like Psyduck except he was alil more animated. he was also the comedian of the 3 pokemon. he did have battle development too. Now if u ask me, Emolga is the Pokemon who was annoying. EVEN in the tournament in the movie she used Volt switch

that being said, I wonder how serene gonna tackle ash. She gotta realize that there are at-least 2 other women (May and Misty) who Want That boy...
Yeah, i mean like oshawott is one the pokemon that 'gentleman wannabe' but a bit of failing, it's rather idiot, but sometimes like the episode the one that it's scallshop (i forgot the name) losts. It's like that the comedian can go serious too!

Serena? Well, from the trailer,.. unlike Misty that a bit of tsundere and May that don't show many lovey-dovey things.. Serena is rather straight-forward for me and it will be such of a shoujo manga girl thingy.
For ex, like indirect-kiss, hugging and ect. But surely cause this is anime for kiddies, there's many lovey-dovey thing that don't show up.

I wonder what's the trailer saying while showing both Original Ash & XY Ash.
Is kind a give off ''The Boy who started his journey 15 year ago finally going to reach his destination'' Vide !!!
Is there going to be some sort of Marathon of Pokemon Kento series in TV-Tokyo.
And ,
I still believe A female rival like Rika Nonoka (Digimon Tamer) will play a better role then Serena in the main plot !!!Including Her shipping with Ash .
I say ,
Give Ash a tough Female Rival with Delphox and A male rival with Chesnaught ! Then center the whole series on all 3 of them !!!
Just like I said , Focusing on 3 different character traveling together trying to achieve 3 different goal , Thats not how Kids Anime work .
Kids Anime has to be about all character trying to achieve one goal .
Take ''Pokemon Adventure'' for example .
Do you think it focused on everybody's goal , NO !
Pokemon Adventure Focus on only one thing , And thats ''Pokedex-holder saving the world from Bad guy'' !!!
That Why Pokemon Adventure has better plot then the Anime.
No, PokeSpe is rather not confusing because they're seperating every character by arc. You see like the part with DPPt one is got a different goal.
But the goal of all character doesn't show up every chapter and the character only show up at an arc that focused on that character. That's make the plot became straight-forward rather than the anime one.

Quote originally posted by AzuGazer:
Well, The Adventure is each saga of Pokemon Ash is leading up to the Tournament. u guys were wondering all up until the end of Pikachu vs Latios if pikachu is gonna win and/or pull of a Hail mary trail of victories. Even in BW u were thinking even if ash Doesn't win this league, he isn't gonna lose to a 5 pokemon team. Then Riolu evolved, Healing dramatically and gaining immense strength. Then who knew what was gonna happen?

also, there is the Evil organization Plot he needs to foil (Team rocket using Meloetta to control the 3 beats Pokemon, Plasma trying to control Reshiaram) the reshiam one arguably begun at the beginning of the show (with Zekrom zapping Pikachu of all of it's electricity where all of its power is located, making it losed or tire out in battle with a snivy who was clearly not a beginner because it knew leaf storm)
What Pokemon really lacks is a Common goal share by all character's .
A goal that bring all the character together , A goal that connect all of them.
Example : Pokemon Adventure
In PokeSpe , All Character has different goal & Dream But at the end they share One common goal that bring them together.
And that is ''Defecting the Evil Team'' .
Pokemon XY Anime need something like that.
Pokemon XY Series need a common goal that will be shared by All The Character and bring them together .
I guess that Common goal should be Defect Team Flare !!!

That's why Pokemon Anime had 10 odd year .
I'm not the One said that .
The Assistance Director of Pokemon admit it during his interview at ''Imagine-Nation''.
They actually thought turning Ash into a rookie will bring back the same joy People felt during original series.
But I guess Pokemon Anime end up having even Odder Year due to their stupidity during BW Series.
Pokemon isn't ''Dragon Tales'' and Pokemon can't never be like ''Dragon Tales'' because people see Pokemon as different Anime .
I mean, think about it !!!
People been making fun of Ash agelessness and there are a lot of stupid theory about it .
But Protagonist of ''Doreamon'' , ''Chidi Makuro-chan'' and ''Sazae-san'' doesn't age ether so Why doesn't anyone make fun of them ???
Because People doesn't see them same way .
''Doreamon'' is First category Kids Anime & ''Chidi Makuro-chan'' and ''Sazae-san'' is Third category Kids Anime .
So They can go endlessly without aging the character and nobody will say a thing like ''The Simpson'' .
But ''Pokemon'' is a Forth category Kids Anime which is near to Shouene .
And Forth category Kids Anime are meant to end . They can't endlessly .
That why People question Ash's agelessness.
Hopefully , Director/Writer learned their mistake after 15 odd year and they will treat Pokemon XY Series like a Forth category Kids Anime !!!
Actually, pokemon got the bully because of the age of Ash, it was caused by the story itself. The Doraemon never go to other region and start out their journey and meet others. The Doraemon plot is stuck and just that and THAT!

Pokemon go to another place and shows that the time actually should be going and not stuck. Pokemon is an adventure and adventure need time, Doraemon is like everyday life fantasy and that's make the timeline would be alright if it stuck.

«Pixie Circle!»
Unpaired ☆ Sobta' Brown
Old October 8th, 2013 (05:46 AM).

I hope ash gets lot of cool pokemon and that he evolves them Its really dumb to see how Ash's snivy or oshawott haven't evolved yet after 2 seasons. Also lets get Ash all of the starters again. Gives him a sort of popularity

Currently playing Pokemon Red

(5/8)
Old October 8th, 2013 (07:39 AM).

Quote originally posted by hananas59:
I hope ash gets lot of cool pokemon and that he evolves them Its really dumb to see how Ash's snivy or oshawott haven't evolved yet after 2 seasons. Also lets get Ash all of the starters again. Gives him a sort of popularity
Nah , its better if Ash have one starter or else XY series will be like BW Series.
Plus , Kalo region has both great non-starter Grass & Fire Pokemon which are marketable even after their evolution .

Old October 8th, 2013 (07:58 AM).
she's a killer
ModeratorBSCS

Nature: Modest
Nah , its better if Ash have one starter or else XY series will be like BW Series.
Plus , Kalo region has both great non-starter Grass & Fire Pokemon which are marketable even after their evolution .
Hm? But Ash had all the starters from Kanto & Johto well. And they were pretty good seasons too. But even if he only has a Froakie, that'd be cool too.

Well, I do think that maybe Ash can liven up his pokemon party and have more characteristics for each of them. If out of the blue, Ash gets a ghost type in Kalos, that'd be cool, imo~
Old October 8th, 2013 (08:11 AM). Edited October 8th, 2013 by Famon.

I believe , Orange League Ash was the Best Ash .
I wonder if Ash can revert back to his Orange League personality.
I think , The Director of the show mess up Maturity with Competency.
It doesn't matter if a protagonist act immature as long as they are competent & Strong.
For Example : Gold (PokeSpe) , Dia (Pokespe) , Hareta (Pokemon DPA) , Goku (DBZ) , Luffy (One Piece) & Natsu (Fairy tail).
Does all of them act mature ? Nope !!!
They usually act immature & Childish most of the time .
They simply show their competency when they need too.
Thats how Ash has to be .
Ash doesn't need to act mature & Adult-like all the time . It doesn't matter if he act immature & Childish As long as he's competent & Strong .
That what BW series did wrong .
They not only made Ash immature , They also made him incompetent and Weak .

Quote originally posted by LGDArm:
Hm? But Ash had all the starters from Kanto & Johto well. And they were pretty good seasons too. But even if he only has a Froakie, that'd be cool too.

Well, I do think that maybe Ash can liven up his pokemon party and have more characteristics for each of them. If out of the blue, Ash gets a ghost type in Kalos, that'd be cool, imo~
Actually , Most people believe That Pokemon started to get boring from Jotho Series.

Old October 8th, 2013 (08:33 AM). Edited October 8th, 2013 by Ash.
→ treasure any encounter
ModeratorCS

Nature: Gentle
Please note that this is my opinion and I do not wish to have a billion sentences at me saying that I'm wrong. Not that you'll listen to these bolded words but meh.

I don't want Ash's personality to go back to Orange League. Personally I think that would almost be resetting him and frankly people are tired of him being reset in some way shape or form. He wasn't really competent in Orange League. He was almost given most of his badges. His personality wasn't completely set because they were still testing some things out before solidifying what type of trainer he will be and what his personality will be. One primary example is the episode with Giselle. That was a big testing ground that they decided to discard because they don't want romance to be any type of focus with Ash (unless it's him getting one Pokemon to notice another Pokemon haha).

What they need to do in Kalos, or rather what I wish they would do, is build from what Ash is rather than reverting him backwards is that they need to keep going forward. Ash kind of did both in Best Wishes so it made it awkward. There were times when you realized that Ash has grown more competent from the beginning on his journey and then there were other things when you realize that 'oh... what the hell happened'. It would be great if we got less of the latter moments and more of the former moments. Even better if those former moments could be for his own Pokemon just as much as Pokemon he decides to help.

Hopefully the fact that there is Bonnie there he will get more chances to show how far he's gotten when it comes to training Pokemon and show her the ropes. Even if she's not old enough to have a Pokemon yet. If she's not a know-it-all like Max either I think it would really help.

(also side not and also an opinion: People probably didn't bother with more Pokemon after Johto because of the ridiculous about of fillers in that region. They were tired of it. I was tired of it. But watching it more recently made me realize that I was wrong.)
that's what you have taught me,
and that's why I travel
there's only light ahead
Old October 8th, 2013 (09:29 AM).

I wonder who will be a Leader of the main group this time.
Usually , The older Male cast such as Brock , Tracy & Cilan played the role of the Leader.
It made sense because they were older.
However , Thats not the same case with Ash & Clemont .
I don't know how long Clemont travel but I don't think it was as long as Ash So I think Ash should play the role of Leader & Strategist .
Ya, Clemont will be more Knowledgeable Then Ash but Knowledge & Wisdom are 2 different thing .
So this how thing should work , Clemont has vast knowledge but he doesn't has the wisdom to use it properly So Its up to Ash to come up with a plan using the knowledge from Clemont .
Basically ,

Clemont = Knowledge
Ash = Wisdom .

Like A team !
Ash shown to be competent enough to come up with his own Plan During Kento saga.
Remember '''Showdown At Dark City'' .
It was Ash who made the plan to each those 2 arrogant gym-leader a lesson , Not Brock.
Furthermore , I believe Ash should be pro at handling Bad guys .
He already deal with so many bad guy Such as Team Rocket , Team Rocket Aqua & Magma , Team Galactic ,Hunter J , Team Plasma etc.
Even the most idiotic protagonist become a pro at handling Bad guy if he/she has experience of dealing with That many Bad guy .
Its completely normal for Ash to be good at handling Evil Villain like Team Flare.

Old October 9th, 2013 (03:39 PM).
Spread the bean buns

Nature: Sassy
I'm guessing Serena has a wee bit of a crush on Ash. I don't know, I'm probably wrong on that. I think it would be interesting if one of the others got the regional bird and Ash didn't, perhaps that will happen. I also speculate that Ash and Clemont will get along really well, and later on become best bros (or something like that.) It was kind of obvious in the trailer that Ash is picking Froakie as his starter. Not sure if he'd catch the other starters later on though.
Old October 9th, 2013 (04:01 PM).
Power Seeker

I honestly do not like Ash having a romantic relationship it just dont fit. I remember watching the orange islands and in more then one occution some guy hit on Misty and Ash was a bit jealous but not in the way someone usually is. It was more on a friendship level like he wanted her support.
After that they have made remarks to Ash and a female protaganist having a romantic relationship but never taking it far. In my oponion they should just keep it on the platonic Ash treasures friendship and pokemon above all else.

As for what character im most looking forward to it must be Clemont. I guess i am one of few but i seriously wanna see what they will do with this guy as a gymleader and a traveling companion.

In overrall i wan the focus to be on Ash making the most of the journey gaining a intresting rival and evolve is battling strategie. But if they make this season to a love fest with Serena chasing Ash i will leave the pokemon anime forever...
Old October 9th, 2013 (11:58 PM).

You know In Pokemon DPA , Hareta gone though Cyrus by reminding him the fun of Pokemon Battle .
Red did the same thing with Giovanni in Pokemon The Origin .
So I hope Ash also go though Team Flare Boss Lysandre by reminding him the fun of a Pokemon Battle !!!

Old October 10th, 2013 (12:48 AM).
Writer // Roleplayer

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by hananas59:
Well, yeah that i think they should do something about evolving. But really, one of the starter should be a great moodmaker at the team, pick Chespin pleease!
Cuties like chespin is rather go for a moodmaker rather than battling, and somehow i'm a bit of dissatisfied of chespin's evolutionary line ;3

Quote originally posted by LGDArm:

Yes, that's would be great to have a ghost type!
Like back at the kanto, Ash befriends gastly line before he fights Sabrina and the three is super funny!

I wonder who will be a Leader of the main group this time.
Usually , The older Male cast such as Brock , Tracy & Cilan played the role of the Leader.
It made sense because they were older.
However , Thats not the same case with Ash & Clemont .
I don't know how long Clemont travel but I don't think it was as long as Ash So I think Ash should play the role of Leader & Strategist .
Ya, Clemont will be more Knowledgeable Then Ash but Knowledge & Wisdom are 2 different thing .
So this how thing should work , Clemont has vast knowledge but he doesn't has the wisdom to use it properly So Its up to Ash to come up with a plan using the knowledge from Clemont .
Basically ,

Clemont = Knowledge
Ash = Wisdom .

Like A team !
Ash shown to be competent enough to come up with his own Plan During Kento saga.
Remember '''Showdown At Dark City'' .
It was Ash who made the plan to each those 2 arrogant gym-leader a lesson , Not Brock.
Furthermore , I believe Ash should be pro at handling Bad guys .
He already deal with so many bad guy Such as Team Rocket , Team Rocket Aqua & Magma , Team Galactic ,Hunter J , Team Plasma etc.
Even the most idiotic protagonist become a pro at handling Bad guy if he/she has experience of dealing with That many Bad guy .
Its completely normal for Ash to be good at handling Evil Villain like Team Flare.
Nooo, you completly such of forget about Team flare's evil objective.
Quote:
Team Flare appears in X and Y. Their goal is to make money, while also aiming for a "beautiful world".
Although it's already changed at the main website of pokemon x and y, but i'm thinking about bonnie will somewhat going to interfering this such matter. Well, actually, Ash is a bit childish rush but he has heart to begin with and that's make him understand evil.
Clemont maybe will help about strategies and others, but make their heart go melt out is using Ash's. Ash doesn't have wisdom, but he got heart. I just want to somehow straight it up..

Quote originally posted by Pickle-Spaghetti:
I'm guessing Serena has a wee bit of a crush on Ash. I don't know, I'm probably wrong on that. I think it would be interesting if one of the others got the regional bird and Ash didn't, perhaps that will happen. I also speculate that Ash and Clemont will get along really well, and later on become best bros (or something like that.) It was kind of obvious in the trailer that Ash is picking Froakie as his starter. Not sure if he'd catch the other starters later on though.
Serena is a yandere, well that's mean maybe Ash need to be careful now :v
Clemont x Ash would be much perfect, Clemont got the thing or two from brock and cilan (well, maybe.. Because it's not such a hard way to make Clemont's personality go reverse :V) but he got age maybe around Ash and that's make some pair :love:

«Pixie Circle!»
Unpaired ☆ Sobta' Brown
Old October 10th, 2013 (10:09 AM). Edited October 10th, 2013 by Famon.

Behold new Trailer-

Spoiler:

Intro

Part I

Stupid Ash !
He took charizard when he didn't even needed him and now that he need him , he ditch him for Pikachu who letting him down once again !

here's part II

Final

Old October 10th, 2013 (12:59 PM).
The Hype is Real

Nature: Timid
Behold new Trailer-

Spoiler:

Intro

Part I

Stupid Ash !
He took charizard when he didn't even needed him and now that he need him , he ditch him for Pikachu who letting him down once again !

here's part II

Final

Awesome!
The anime looks great.
Even though I don't see a rival there could still be one.
And what about Team Flare? maybe their in the next XY series.
I think that when ash jumps over the edge of the building to save Pikachu, Mega Blaziken swoops in and saves them.
Old October 10th, 2013 (01:46 PM).

Nature: Modest
Clemont looks incredible, seems like the best character of the new trio of characters. Him being a probable crack inventor, is going to be awesome. I've always liked characters that have that "creepy/insane" character quality of the glare over their glasses. Him silently looking at Ash entering his gym was pretty cool, and he seems pretty lively in battle too. He's the 5th gym leader, so I'm looking forward to him the most. Bonnie is adorable of course, looking forward to see her in action.

Ash seemingly not remembering Serena is no surprise. When giving him the cloth to clean himself up (why does he look so beat up), she ask him if he remembers her. He looks on confused. Poor girl. Anyway, it kinda sucks that all we know about her is that she know Ash and likes fashion...we need more info plz.
Old October 10th, 2013 (02:53 PM).

i think ash might have caught that fletchling that was batting the froakie. I saw the opening of the series and it showed serena with fennekin clemont with chespin ash with froakie and bonnie with dedenne. so its like ash's oshawott how it followed him for a few episodes. and how froakie saves pikachu from that big electro ball. i think the froakie wants ash to get him but not without a fight!

Completed National Pokedex in Pokemon X on 8-5-2014
3ds FC: 3308-4678-2953 Trades and Battles anyone?
YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/leavsidchiptric13
Blogger Account: https://www.blogger.com/home
Old October 10th, 2013 (03:16 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
Love the trailers. Really can't wait till the anime starts. I just need to get up in time to watch it. Looks like Ash will be catching Fletchling and Froakie. So far. I would say Blaziken will save Ash from falling. When Pikachu falls off because of Garchomp. I am sure Ash will meet some rivals. We usually see the first one fairly early so it could be Serena. One can hope that he has a rival traveling with him. I would say they might do it in a similar way to Unova and have like 5 rivals pop up throughout the series.

Darker Than It Seem..
ShadowFighting/Fire)
Party: Noivern, Lucario, and Eevee
PC: None
Old October 10th, 2013 (04:31 PM). Edited October 11th, 2013 by Gogoat Rocks!.
The Hype is Real

I found a XY trailer so i've posted it up.
It doesn't tell us much but it's good to post it.

I know it's not the best quality but at least its there.
Old October 10th, 2013 (04:40 PM).

heres the opening for the X and Y anime in japan. it just came out this morning.

http://youtu.be/splj4pVPZDk

Old October 10th, 2013 (04:52 PM).
Spread the bean buns

Nature: Sassy
The thing is, Clemont just really reminds me of Tails from the sonic the hedgehog games. So he'd be the tails to ash's sonic i don't know xD I strongly believe that Ash x Clemont will be my new brotp.
Old October 10th, 2013 (05:04 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
Lucario might very well be Ash's or one of the people he is travel with because:

Spoiler:
The player get's a Lucario with it's Megastone in the game. I know Ash doesn't always get gift pokemon from games. But I really hope this is what will happen.
Old October 10th, 2013 (05:17 PM).

so...has anyone seen the opening that i posted? lol

Old October 10th, 2013 (05:25 PM).
The Hype is Real

Quote originally posted by oshawottlover13:
so...has anyone seen the opening that i posted? lol
I sure have.
Pikachu looks cute at the beginning.

Has anyone seen my video I posted right before oshawottlover13's trailer post?

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)