The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old September 16th, 2013, 10:56 AM
zoroarkrules25
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famon View Post
Nobody post this yet-



So Ash & Serena knew each other !

I like to see Ash talk about a promise he made to a Childhood friend a long time of ago at the final episode of Best Wishs (Worst Wishs) ! The episode will have a Short 2 secant flashback of an Unknown who will later reveal to be Serena .







If Ash bring back Charizard for Megevolution then It gave less reason for Ash to catch a Talonflame !

From Marketing point of View , I believe Pyroar is much better choice because Kids obviously like to Ash riding on a his huge Pyroar and also giving Bonnic Or any other children a ride .


How does this prove ash knows her? Also nice theories here. Lucario would be great to still with ash.
  #127    
Old September 16th, 2013, 11:13 AM
J. D. Guy's Avatar
J. D. Guy
Pokemon Fan Forever!
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
Me too. Like at this point... if they brought Charizard back for Megas- which is probable since he didn't do much in Episode N or Decolore- then there's no point in sending him back to the valley in between. Ash should just take him on to Kalos, because otherwise they'll just have to deal with sending him back and then bringing him over again once Ash gets closer to Korrina and there's no point to that hassle.
If I may give my thoughts?

Regardless of how much worth you feel Charizard's return had, I believe that the writers brought him back, with backstory and all, to make him relevant in the coming future. I'm thinking they do indeed intend to Mega Evolve Charizard somewhere down the line, so they reintroduced him so he can be in the eye of the younger audience who weren't even born when Ash first got Charmander.

Thing is though, him bringing Charizard right at the start of his Kalos journey would cause something similar to what happened to the Johto Pokemon: not being showcased primarily in Ash's group's teams as much early on. Despite the resurgence of old Pokemon in Kalos, the new ones still have to take prime focus, and as we know, this is done in the Anime by having Ash only bring Pikachu. So I honestly don't believe they will take Charizard straight to Kalos.

What they will do, I think, is, later in the journey (not sure exactly when, maybe around Shalour City, maybe later, just sometime mid to late-ish) when it becomes relevant, they will find a reason to return Charizard so that he may go through whatever process is necessary to become MegaCharizard. It would be at a time where there'd be other Mega Pokemon to fight, so it wouldn't be too close to the beginning, though that primarily would be up to the pace of the series. (Personally, I'm hoping that we aren't back to DP-level pacing.)

If they brought Charizard to Kalos right away, they'd have to either have Ash curbstomp everything, up the difficulty of the early opponents (neither of which would properly represent the state of the early game where trainers and wild Pokemon are easy to defeat), or constantly justify reasons for why Ash doesn't use Charizard instead of other potential Kalos captures (plus, if Charizard is with Ash, don't you think he'd have used him when he and Pikachu were falling? ).

On the flip-side, since Ash's Chaizard is now in recent memory, the writers can now bring him back whenever they are ready to make Mega Evolution a completely focused concept for the main cast, while still keeping the focus on the new Pokemon up to that point unimpeded.

On a side note, depending on how much the writers are willing to showcase the new Mega Evolution mechanic in the Anime, this may encourage them to have more fully evolved Pokemon on the main cast (whether you feel that's a good thing or not), especially later on. Assuming they choose to focus on it a lot, that is. After all, Triple Battles weren't that focused in BW (there was only one in fact) and they could always do what they usually do for new Pokemon, have a Character of the Day or Recurring Character showcase them and be done with it.

Though if Ash gets to showcase a Mega Evolved Pokemon, then I hope the potential Serena does too, so as not to hog the love.

P.S.: If I'm being honest, then I gotta say, that sheer BW hate is kind of a turn-off.
__________________
The World of the Pokémon Animé is much too vast and has too much depth to focus on just a single aspect of it, like just battles or just adventure.

Last edited by J. D. Guy; September 16th, 2013 at 11:32 AM.
  #128    
Old September 16th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famon View Post
So Ash & Serena knew each other !
Where did you hear that from? I haven't seen anyone from /vp/ posting a board regarding this piece of information.

Quote:
Regardless of how much worth you feel Charizard's return had, I believe that the writers brought him back, with backstory and all, to make him relevant in the coming future. I'm thinking they do indeed intend to Mega Evolve Charizard somewhere down the line, so they reintroduced him so he can be in the eye of the younger audience who weren't even born when Ash first got Charmander.

Thing is though, him bringing Charizard right at the start of his Kalos journey would cause something similar to what happened to the Johto Pokemon: not being showcased primarily in Ash's group's teams as much early on. Despite the resurgence of old Pokemon in Kalos, the new ones still have to take prime focus, and as we know, this is done in the Anime by having Ash only bring Pikachu. So I honestly don't believe they will take Charizard straight to Kalos.

What they will do, I think, is, later in the journey (not sure exactly when, maybe around Shalour City, maybe later, just sometime mid to late-ish) when it becomes relevant, they will find a reason to return Charizard so that he may go through whatever process is necessary to become MegaCharizard. It would be at a time where there'd be other Mega Pokemon to fight, so it wouldn't be too close to the beginning, though that primarily would be up to the pace of the series. (Personally, I'm hoping that we aren't back to DP-level pacing.)

If they brought Charizard to Kalos right away, they'd have to either have Ash curbstomp everything, up the difficulty of the early opponents (neither of which would properly represent the state of the early game where trainers and wild Pokemon are easy to defeat), or constantly justify reasons for why Ash doesn't use Charizard instead of other potential Kalos captures (plus, if Charizard is with Ash, don't you think he'd have used him when he and Pikachu were falling? ).

On the flip-side, since Ash's Chaizard is now in recent memory, the writers can now bring him back whenever they are ready to make Mega Evolution a completely focused concept for the main cast, while still keeping the focus on the new Pokemon up to that point unimpeded.
Or you know, they could throw a curve ball at us and give Pikachu a Mega Evolution without having to evolve into Raichu first, which is another excuse as to why Ash will only bring Pikachu once again instead of bringing along another of his Pokemon who going to have evo/mega evolution for the current gen.
__________________
Credit goes to grundo80 from imgur for the gif
  #129    
Old September 16th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Iceman3317's Avatar
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mistralton City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I am not saying your are wrong, but how does that picture of Serena indicate that Ash know's her? I like the theory honestly I really do, it could open up a lot of backstory for Ash and possibly his father, but I just don't see how that picture indicates they know one another. Though it would also make since with Serena/Male counterpart moving to Kalos at the start of the game. But they did it with May/Brandon in RSE, but May and Ash didn't know one another. However, the manga and anime are in no way linked.
__________________
Friend Code - 2251 4942 3229
Friend Safari Pokemon - Abra, Espurr, and Duosion
Pm me with your FC so I can add you if you add me.
  #130    
Old September 16th, 2013, 04:25 PM
ZeroX5's Avatar
ZeroX5
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman3317 View Post
I am not saying your are wrong, but how does that picture of Serena indicate that Ash know's her? I like the theory honestly I really do, it could open up a lot of backstory for Ash and possibly his father, but I just don't see how that picture indicates they know one another. Though it would also make since with Serena/Male counterpart moving to Kalos at the start of the game. But they did it with May/Brandon in RSE, but May and Ash didn't know one another. However, the manga and anime are in no way linked.
It was stated that they me before by a member of Pokemon Smash show this past Saturday/Sunday when they showed her artwork, but they didn't reveal how they know each other.
  #131    
Old September 16th, 2013, 04:48 PM
J. D. Guy's Avatar
J. D. Guy
Pokemon Fan Forever!
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
Or you know, they could throw a curve ball at us and give Pikachu a Mega Evolution without having to evolve into Raichu first, which is another excuse as to why Ash will only bring Pikachu once again instead of bringing along another of his Pokemon who going to have evo/mega evolution for the current gen.
I suppose, but that would be up to Gamefreak to create MegaPikachu, not the Pokemon Anime writers.
__________________
The World of the Pokémon Animé is much too vast and has too much depth to focus on just a single aspect of it, like just battles or just adventure.
  #132    
Old September 16th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Iceman3317's Avatar
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mistralton City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Hmm, maybe I should look at Poke Smash things for this Sunday.

Anyways, I really like the idea, very interesting and unexpected.

Also, it is hard to believe that Blaziken is with a bad guy. I don't remember where and I do not remember when, but I think Fighting Types in Japan are a equivalent of a Hero, Good, and Light. So it is hard to say if Blaziken is bad or good. It could be that his trainer is lead down the wrong path and turns good later on. But a thing about heroes is that they can turn evil just like anyone else.

So I guess what I am saying is that Blaziken and his trainer are good guys or a villain that is mislead by actions.

One last thing, with Pikachu being the whole franchises mascot, they could very likely give it a Megaform.
__________________
Friend Code - 2251 4942 3229
Friend Safari Pokemon - Abra, Espurr, and Duosion
Pm me with your FC so I can add you if you add me.
  #133    
Old September 16th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Anna's Avatar
Anna
Mad Queen
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ankh-Morpork
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
If I may give my thoughts?

Regardless of how much worth you feel Charizard's return had, I believe that the writers brought him back, with backstory and all, to make him relevant in the coming future. I'm thinking they do indeed intend to Mega Evolve Charizard somewhere down the line, so they reintroduced him so he can be in the eye of the younger audience who weren't even born when Ash first got Charmander.
That's a good point. I hadn't really thought about why they were doing backstory; that makes perfect sense. I wish it had been in Decolore though and had Episode N be more N/Plasma/drama oriented.

When I say Charizard's retuen in Episode N was pointless, I don't mean it was worthless- I mean that the writers gave him no focus beyond one episode and did not use him for anything that a Unova capture could not have been used for. His initial rivalry with Dragonite was never expanded upon. The writers weren't really showcasing Pokémon personalities and connections, and those two things are what people love Charizard for (besides being badass). I mean his return was pointless in that he filled no role that could not have been filled by another Pokémon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
Thing is though, him bringing Charizard right at the start of his Kalos journey would cause something similar to what happened to the Johto Pokemon: not being showcased primarily in Ash's group's teams as much early on. Despite the resurgence of old Pokemon in Kalos, the new ones still have to take prime focus, and as we know, this is done in the Anime by having Ash only bring Pikachu. So I honestly don't believe they will take Charizard straight to Kalos.

What they will do, I think, is, later in the journey (not sure exactly when, maybe around Shalour City, maybe later, just sometime mid to late-ish) when it becomes relevant, they will find a reason to return Charizard so that he may go through whatever process is necessary to become MegaCharizard. It would be at a time where there'd be other Mega Pokemon to fight, so it wouldn't be too close to the beginning, though that primarily would be up to the pace of the series. (Personally, I'm hoping that we aren't back to DP-level pacing.)

If they brought Charizard to Kalos right away, they'd have to either have Ash curbstomp everything, up the difficulty of the early opponents (neither of which would properly represent the state of the early game where trainers and wild Pokemon are easy to defeat), or constantly justify reasons for why Ash doesn't use Charizard instead of other potential Kalos captures (plus, if Charizard is with Ash, don't you think he'd have used him when he and Pikachu were falling? :P).

On the flip-side, since Ash's Chaizard is now in recent memory, the writers can now bring him back whenever they are ready to make Mega Evolution a completely focused concept for the main cast, while still keeping the focus on the new Pokemon up to that point unimpeded.
This is what's been irking me. They brought Charizard in wayyyy too early to glide easily over to his role in Mega Evolution. But they also brought him in very late in BW late and neglected to feature him enough that his appearance would seem to be important. If they send him back now, it's like "well that was disappointing; we saw like nothing of him." If they keep him, they run into the problems you state: Ash is hella OP with both Charizard and Pika and has even less of a rotation. Like, bringing Charizard back when they planned to have a filler in Kalos would have been ideal- reintroduce him, have him hang around for a while and then encounter M!Evo. Like, I don't really think at this point that he'll be staying during region transition. But his return hasn't really been fulfilling so far and like I said, once he goes back it's just like "??? ok then"

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
On a side note, depending on how much the writers are willing to showcase the new Mega Evolution mechanic in the Anime, this may encourage them to have more fully evolved Pokemon on the main cast (whether you feel that's a good thing or not), especially later on. Assuming they choose to focus on it a lot, that is. After all, Triple Battles weren't that focused in BW (there was only one in fact) and they could always do what they usually do for new Pokemon, have a Character of the Day or Recurring Character showcase them and be done with it.

Though if Ash gets to showcase a Mega Evolved Pokemon, then I hope the potential Serena does too, so as not to hog the love.
I at least hope that Ash has more second/third stage Pokémon than first stage 'mon with him at any given time. Especially with two other trainer-age characters and multiple potential rivals, there should be no reason for him to have to showcase unevolved 'mon. I doubt many of these will fulfill Mega requirements (iirc strong trainer bond and final stage of specific species) but perhaps one or two other than Charizard. We do know there's a M!Blaziken around somewhere and a M!Lucario that's probably not Ash's. So recurring characters and CotDs may well be used to showcase these. I have a feeling we'll end up seeing them in the League at least and perhaps at various tournaments too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
P.S.: If I'm being honest, then I gotta say, that sheer BW hate is kind of a turn-off. :(
Now I know there' BW haters 'round here, but if you're talking about me- oh hell no, boy. BW is adorable and fun and has some great episodes. Cilan is my very favourite character and I have an emblem because of that and two of my alt accounts are "Dent" and "Cilan". I owned and operated the Dent/Cilan Fanclub & the CaféMochaShipping Fanclub and they had a good life when others were interested. I've got an emblem because of that, too. I wrote the first English fanfiction for CaféMochaShipping (and am still getting reviews/favs on it wth how do people even find that). I. Adore. BW. It had so much potential. It started off so well. But even though I adore it, the storytelling and depth really does not compare to previous seasons. I'm really, really upset that these lovely characters who were so strong right off the bat just stagnated and weren't expanded upon nearly as much as they could have (should have!) been. I adore BW, but it could have been so. Much. Better.
__________________
Without Regret

- Aquacorde Themes -

- Aqua/Magma Fanclub -

- RT/AH Fanclub -

- RWBY Fanclub -

- Watch-Along Club -

- Pairs - Family - Lovelies -

- Theme - Av Art - Sig Gif -

The Choice Is Made
The Task Is Set
  #134    
Old September 16th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Iceman3317's Avatar
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mistralton City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I can see that there might be a lot of Epic battles between Mega's like I said earlier, I really want to see Ash's Charizard battle a Mega Blazeiken in Charizard's Mega. Even if it isn't Harrison's which it probably isn't. Actual pokemon battleing may pay a huge role in this season, even more so than previous season with Megas.
__________________
Friend Code - 2251 4942 3229
Friend Safari Pokemon - Abra, Espurr, and Duosion
Pm me with your FC so I can add you if you add me.
  #135    
Old September 17th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Brolijah's Avatar
Brolijah
Secretly Active ;3
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: US Central
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
While I can foresee a bunch of epicness, I feel the need to press this question:
Anybody else notice how Satoshi's new hat is ALMOST EXACTLY like Red's hat?
__________________
To kill or not to kill? That is not the question. To survive and kill. That is the answer.
  #136    
Old September 18th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Famon's Avatar
Famon
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
I hope , There will be more ''Love & Hate'' relationship in XY Series .
And I love a cute girl with Pink hair & Sharp eye to be Ash's rival.
Like Gerogia.
I found her the most cutest among all BW girl .
Probably because she had Pink hair and Sharp eye .
Plus ,Since this Anime showcase Ash's oblivious personality , I believe he can use a Tsundere female rival who really want to beat him but also has a hidden admiration toward Ash. (Example Ursula , Gerogia & Carbernet) !

I can't believe that Ash's Sidekick's has rival like this but Ash doesn't !!!
And People still complain about Ash hogging all the spotlight .

Quote:
Originally Posted by elija View Post
While I can foresee a bunch of epicness, I feel the need to press this question:
Anybody else notice how Satoshi's new hat is ALMOST EXACTLY like Red's hat?
People been talking about that since the revelation of Ash XY outfit.
Now it become an Old Topic !!!
__________________
The True Beauty of Anime


Last edited by Famon; September 18th, 2013 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #137    
Old September 19th, 2013, 02:53 AM
ilias_'s Avatar
ilias_
Float like a Butterfree, sting like a Beedrill
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Greece
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
We have new info about the anime!!!!

Quote:
During the episode of the anime today, some further details of the upcoming series Pokémon XY were revealed. Within this, it showcased that Ash knew Serena when he was a child, and showed Bonnie and Clemont helping Ash when he was falling. It also showcased Ash standing off against the rampaging Garchomp on his own as the media watched.
It is also revealed that there is a new design for Officer Jenny, while Nurse Joy keeps her Unova design. In addition to that, it is revealed that Bonnie is hunting for a wife for Clemont, and she also holds onto his Pokémon. Clemont has a robot arm called the Aipom Arm in his backpack. Clemont refuses to battle Ash at the Lumiose City gym because he has no badges
(from serebii)

There is also a video! http://youtu.be/wNjZtvHqDHg

The new characters

Spoiler:


I find it very interesting that we will see Ash at a young age!
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 2595 0605 8229

Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.

Last edited by ilias_; September 19th, 2013 at 03:10 AM.
  #138    
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:07 AM
Yambo's Avatar
Yambo
Power Seeker
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Gender: Male
This new info is great. Find it intresting that Serena already new Ash. As for Clemont and Bonnie i think it will work with the whole find a wife thing to add a bit of humor.

And its seen that Ash rescues a Froakie whos hurt and that the Froakie actually is with Ash when he tries to fend of the garchomp. I think Froakie will be the starter to accompany Ash
__________________
3ds Friend code: 4098-3458-6856
  #139    
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Famon's Avatar
Famon
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male


PS : For Some reason , All the Video I posted isn't working .

Alright , So Serena did knew Ash .
It felt like She had a childhood crush on him .
Bonnie looking for a Sister-in-law !!!!!
What ??? Can't her Brother can't find a girl-friend himself
Good thing that Ash haven't battle Clemont yet . I hope Ash doesn't lose his first battle .
__________________
The True Beauty of Anime

  #140    
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:15 AM
ilias_'s Avatar
ilias_
Float like a Butterfree, sting like a Beedrill
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Greece
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
You think Serena is from Pallet Town as well? And, Clemont won't get married of course but it will be funny to see Bonnie trying to get him a wife. I bet Clemont will be really embarrassed everytime this happens lol

And yeah, Froakie will be Ash's first Kalos' Pokemon, I bet
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 2595 0605 8229

Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
  #141    
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:16 AM
ZeroX5's Avatar
ZeroX5
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Heh, looks like you may have gotten your wish EternallyAnna. It seems Ash and Serena seem to be childhood friends. Like you, now I'm wondering how it'll affect their relationship. He seemed to have left a good impression on her.

Apparently Clemont's sister is also on the look-out for a future wife for him. Lulz...Ash x Serena x Clemont love triangle?

Last edited by ZeroX5; September 19th, 2013 at 06:07 AM.
  #142    
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Yambo's Avatar
Yambo
Power Seeker
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Gender: Male
I think ilias is right Clemont wont get married. I think they are doing this to the anime like they did with brock before. I for one always laughed when Brock lost focus whenever a pretty girl was in the precense.

As for the relationship between Serena and Ash i feel i dont want it to be romantic one more then a really good relationship between friends.
__________________
3ds Friend code: 4098-3458-6856
  #143    
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Famon's Avatar
Famon
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
I hope Ash manage to free Garchamp from the Mind-controlling Collar before jumping off the tower to save Pikachu .
I just don't like the idea of somebody else stoping the Garchamp while Ash is busy jumping off the building to save his Pikachu .
__________________
The True Beauty of Anime

  #144    
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Water Gym Leader's Avatar
Water Gym Leader
Arlyn Aquos
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Pacifidlog Town
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Water Gym Leader
Wobbuffet returns in this season. He's under Malamar and Noiverm.
__________________

3DS FC: 0903-4056-8403
3DS XL FC: 0404-6887-6558
~~DIVING DEEP~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)
  #145    
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Famon's Avatar
Famon
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Gym Leader View Post
Wobbuffet returns in this season. He's under Malamar and Noiverm.
Everybody knows this already !!!

Fanfact : If Iris was here then it seem totally possible for her to Stop & Tame that Garchamp and then catching it .
But it seem totally impossible for Ash .
This prove how much glorification a female lead got compare to Ash .

Hopefully , Ash catch's a Litleo that later evolve in a Pyroar and Ash use it to win a Race .
After all , Wasn't the highest rated episode of Pokemon series involve ash winning a Race ???
__________________
The True Beauty of Anime

  #146    
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Peter Quill's Avatar
Peter Quill
Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: In deep space
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I don't know why, but Ash and Serena being childhood friends added hype for me to watch this season. The characters seem interesting. I am starting to think of a Gen III-ish adventure though. Fighting off a Garchomp makes him seem badass too, and jumping off from that tower too ;w;

Young Ash too :>
__________________

Louiecario in Miiverse | Click Kyogre to visit my gallery!
  #147    
Old September 19th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Iceman3317's Avatar
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mistralton City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I LOVE IT! Ash and Serena know one another and is very very new. Ash also looks more of a badass this this. I love it as well.

Looks like Ash is indeed older. It is possible that Serena will beat May on my favorite female companion. This is really interesting indeed. Everything looks awesome.

In Givonni got new art. Looks like Team Rocket will be playing a huge part once again.
__________________
Friend Code - 2251 4942 3229
Friend Safari Pokemon - Abra, Espurr, and Duosion
Pm me with your FC so I can add you if you add me.
  #148    
Old September 19th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Famon's Avatar
Famon
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
There going to be some new Kids Anime during this fall .
Like ''Gundam Build Fighters'' , ''Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero: Battle Spirits'' , ''Gaist Crusher'' , ''Yokai watch'' etc !
So I guess Pokemon XY series decide to go serious because if the Anime is handle like BW then Pokemon Anime might lose their place to One of those new Kids Anime .
__________________
The True Beauty of Anime

  #149    
Old September 19th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Iceman3317's Avatar
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mistralton City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I don't think they would lose their place, but pokemon has indeed always been out of place for an anime. Most animes are always targeting older kids. I would say it is going to be as serious as it can without crossing the rating line into Pg14. I am actually really excited about XY series. I haven't been this excited about the Anime since Battle Frontier arc.
__________________
Friend Code - 2251 4942 3229
Friend Safari Pokemon - Abra, Espurr, and Duosion
Pm me with your FC so I can add you if you add me.
  #150    
Old September 19th, 2013, 08:14 AM
pokerex's Avatar
pokerex
I'm awesome
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Gouda, Netherlands
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
I'm actually starting to like clemont, and i'm loving Serena. And as long as Bonnie isn't just a annoying little kid, she's fine with me.
This might be a pretty solid group to accompany ash on his journey.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:05 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.