The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 18th, 2013, 06:55 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Asilsa Driesse
Galvez Prison

Asilsa's eyes opened slowly and she groaned. Her head was pounding and she felt like she had been hit by something heavy. She was on her back, laying on rocky ground that was covered in filth. At least that's what she could tell through her blurry yet clearing vision. Sitting up she put a hand on her head and stood slowly, carefully. It was dark, her eyes having to adjust to it in order to see. She could see the shapes of several others laying on the ground as well. They knocked us out and put us down here she thought frowning as her head flared with pain again.

"h-hey!" She called out to the others in the room. "is anyone else awake!"

Old September 18th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid

Gothax "The Cold Slasher" Nakamura

Gothax slowly opened his eyes, his head was terribly aching. These guys were cowards, hurting them while they were asleep. He couldn't adjust to his surroundings as his vision was blurry. He had difficulties getting up so he decided to gather some strength before trying again. As the fog in his eyes cleared a little more, he could see he was in what resembled to a cave. The walls were rocky. He didn't let the pain put him down, he faced worse in his life. He heard a woman talk. "I am there! A little sore but I'm alive. How are you?"

no, you gotta get it inside
you push it back down, you push it back down

Old September 19th, 2013, 07:18 AM
Yamagi Sosuke
Dragon Of A Different Age

Nature: Hasty
Grazel Cyrus
Episode 1: Reign Of Diaz

" The Bring Of Hope. Hmp, some title I have. " thought the Blonde man as his mind awoke from its temporary slumber. He could feel the cold stone of the ground up against his face and felt his armor scrape against it as his moved his leg. " They must have used some kind of sleeping magic on us. " He slowly pushed himself up onto his butt, one leg under the other's thigh while the other was bent at the knee.

A throbbing pain made itself known at the top of his head, making him look downward to cease its annoying banging. He groaned slightly until it subsided then looked around him to get a better bearing for his surrounding. A few others were standing but among them, the man from carriage, the one that he had noted of being above average strength was speaking. He was about to stand up and join them when a rather young woman had addressed him.

" Lord Grazel ? " she asked with uncertainty in her dainty voice. " L-Lord Grazel is that you ? "

Grazel raised up from the ground, standing a good three or four inches over her. " Yes, its me. " he answered, grabbing the tail of his navy-blue cloak and patting the dirt off it casually. He could tell that the woman was a bit poor to begin with and though she was overall pretty, that her days of working had worn her features down.

She curtsied herself in respect and Grazel couldn't help but stop her from doing so. He touched her shoulders mid-way down and raised her back up. " This is not the time for that. Plus, haven't you heard. I'am no longer a Knight in Diaz's Empire. " he explained to her. She simply stared at him for a moment then bow and apologized. He knew that his name had become widespread across the country of Salos and even more in Grandora, so it was to be expect for people to admire him. He would have to deal with it in the meantime.

" D-, " she started to say but embarrassingly halted. Then slowly its rushed out in a quite hush. " Do you believe that we can escape ? " The emotion of fear was clear in her voice.

Grazel placed his hand on her shoulder, the Knight in him not allowing him to see her in pain without condoling her. " We will make it out alive. Endure what you can and you'll live a long life. " His words carried meaning and comfort in them, his voice carried sympathy. " Now hurry along to the others. I'll join you in a little. " he gently turned her and pushed her in that direction and smiled at her whenever she stole glances over her shoulder at him.

Grazel walked over to a young man, no older than fourteen and helped the kid up. " Move towards the man speaking. " He commanded softly. Before long he had gotten everyone up that was around him, others that was spread out among the room were already up and about, seemingly thinking or already moving towards him themselves. Really it made no difference, cause he would make sure they all stuck together. Grazel walked over to the group that had assembled around the man, his presence instantly interrupting the flow of the group around him. He caught the glances of the woman, the fourteen year boy, and a few others. It may had been rude but he ignored them and listened to the man in front of them. " This is the right thing to do. We need to stick together and if this man had caught on to that so quickly then it might do us some good to follow him. " he thought to himself.

"I will never give up... I will never give up! As long I'm still breathing in this world... As long I'm still standing, I will never give up!!!"
Old September 20th, 2013, 09:29 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Gaston Ceruleus - Dungeons

Gaston' eyes slowly opened and the view that they took in displeased him. He was laying down on the floor of a dungeon or prison or something. As he slowly got to his feet, gaining his bearings again, he brushed himself off and noticed with shock that his wristbands are gone! Where were they? Did someone take them off of him before throwing him down here? He HAD to find them! First things first, though...he had to get out of there somehow.

That was when he noticed that there were others near him. A few others were thrown down here, too, it seemed. Was this all coincidence? Or was this something else entirely? It seemed that they were huddling into a group. Maybe they were planning an escape...if they were, Gaston figured, maybe he could help out. Then he could find what he lost. He made sure his mask was on and adjusted so it wouldn't slip and slowly approached the group.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:37 PM
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

Malik Augustus

A woman's voice roused Malik from his fitful sleep. "H-hey! Is anyone else awake?"

Grunting from the pain of attempting to rise, he heard a man's voice next. "I am there! A little sore but I'm alive. How are you?"

Looks like I'm not here alone, Malik thought. Now, to figure out where 'here' is! He opened his eyes, wincing. His whole body hurt. They must have beat him up pretty badly to make him hurt this much. Even opening his eyes made him grimace. He moved to get a better image. Ow. That hurt too.

He appeared to be in a dungeon or prison of some kind, and from what he could see there weren't any guards around. There were some people around him, in various states of awakening. "I'm here as well. Though my head hurts like the blazes. I'm Malik, by the way."
Old September 20th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Jegretis

Nature: Jolly
Galvez Prison
Artus Callum & co.

It wasn't long before the others were up and about. Artus stood there listening to the old man, who was busy whimpering away at their current situation. However, Artus was more focused on the people who seemingly gathered around like they were about to discuss something important. He looked around to glance at everyone. There the 'Lord' Grazel as he was called, some guy with a mask, and the ghostly looking man along with the old man, a lady and young boy. "Guys, we need to get out!" The old man yelled frantically, pointing into the darkness of the corridor in front of the group. Artus was incredibly uneasy about venturing around this chamber, but it was either that, or they just stood around until they died of starvation or dehydration. "C'mon, what're we waiting for?!" The old man kept pointing at the corridor.

"Oy, just shut up old man." Artus said. He wasn't usually this upfront about things, but this situation was different. It was literally life or death, and he didn't want the latter. The man immediately stopped talking as soon as Artus commanded him to. "..But he's right. I, for one, am not staying around here. And I'm pretty sure unless you guys want to rip each other up for food, I think you may want to come as well." Artus walked past the group towards the dark path, and turned around. "See? It's nothing. As long as we stick together, we'll be good." Artus could feel a little bit of his mana regenerating, but it would still take a little more time for him to fully recover, and that's assuming he wouldn't put any overexertion on his abilities. However, any mana was better than nothing, and he was certainly not going to waste it on protecting others when he could just defend himself. "So shall we go? Or do you have any better ideas?" He asked the group.
Old September 21st, 2013, 04:21 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Kallet Genesis: The Ghost
A New Destiny

Kallet awoke with a light head and a sore back. I'm not dead...No surprsie. Kallet meant what he said when he slipped into unconciousness. He would not die. No way in Hell. I have earned a second chance...I'm going to use this chance to earn back my honor. I will bring down Diaz...I will give my life to do so. He stood up immediately and looked around at his fellow captives: A young women, the stronger lad, an older man, a masked man...and Grazel. Damn. I was hoping to get through this with starting anew, but quite frankly...I might enjoy his presence. Kallet's blades weren't on him. They were taken the second he surrendered to the guards. He could access his magic, surely.

Kallet heard several voices. The strong one spoke, as well as the old man and Grazel. He approached their huddle but said nothing. The group seemed to be...diverse if anything. That man appears to be stronger than the normal man, a good soldier, but maybe not the best thinker. That old man will probably be wiser than most of us, but he is feeble and weak. Grazel is too naive...Yes, he is a good fighter and tactician, but we need more than that, still a good man. That man...He looked to the man with a mask and studied him carefully. He will be a concern. I don't trust him. Not as far as I could throw him. He decided to speak up, but only a tiny bit. "I agree. We leave immediately." His quiet voice could barely be heard throughout the large cavern.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 06:26 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Asilsa Driesse
"I am there! A little sore but I'm alive. How are you?" a voice responded to her call and Asilsa sighed in relief.

"I'm here as well. Though my head hurts like the blazes. I'm Malik, by the way." another male voice replied. so far no one is seriously hurt she thought slowly moving towards the first voice she had heard.

"I'm bruised, sore, and extremely ticked off" she said so both could hear her. "by the way I'm Asilsa" she added looking around. She noticed through the dark a few more people standing making their way toward the sound of her voice. "listen we need to get out of here, and we need to stay together. If we do that we might actually stand a chance" she said deciding to take charge for now. As she looked around she spotted a dark path leading away from where they were currently. Asilsa also felt some of her mana returning. Not a lot but more would come back over time. "I see a way out of this room"

Old September 22nd, 2013, 07:42 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Everyone seemed to be okay from what he gathered of informations. Suddenly, they began saying their names too. Well it was better than nothing for him. They showed some social abilities which wasn't a bad thing seeing the current atmosphere of fear in certain people's head. Glad he wasn't the only one who kinda kept his cool. The woman known as Asilsa seemed to try to take charge of things, interesting. He liked women who had authority, but why was he thinking of that? "I'm probably gonna die and I'm thinking of women. Just great." He got up, feeling that a slight part of his mana was back. But no overuse this time. He started to walk towards Asilsa but not without some pain. "You shouldn't rush like this, it might be an ambush. I'll go scout I think. I have no problems dying since I have nothing to achieve and no one waiting for me but I won't let you guys die. Not as long as I'm alive." He was smiling, just like his dad before he died. "I think I'm proud of myself right now."

Old September 23rd, 2013, 05:01 AM
siiadams

Gaston Ceruleus - One way out?

As Gaston came up, he felt the cold stare of someone nearby. Another prisoner in here gave him a look of distrust, which was something other people usually did to him in his presence. He simply shrugged it off, knowing he'd prove himself later...after their escape. Another man in the group pointed towards a dark path, which seemed to be a way out. Not wanting to stand around any further, Gaston simply walked past the group into the corridor to scout ahead.

He slowly walked as he kept a hand on the dirt-and-mold covered wall, feeling around for traps, which there was none. He kept moving until he got to the corner, where he immediately crouched down. He slowly peeked around the corner to see...nothing. No guards, nobody was down here...or were they? Further down, he thought he could hear other voices. They seemed friendly enough, so it surely couldn't be soldiers. Maybe other prisoners? Gaston turned to look back down the dark corridor he just walked down and simply summoned a small fireball to help others see. He made a motion with his free hand, trying to say it was clear.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old September 23rd, 2013, 06:43 AM
Yamagi Sosuke

Grazel Cyrus

The man who was standing in front of everyone had said just about all he could think of. Albeit with a few choice of words, Grazel could see the man being a great leader one days. So with that thought out, Grazel could see no more need for talking. After.. Artus, if he had remembered the man's name correctly had walked out in front of them, Grazel felt a slight nudge on his back. He looked over his shoulder at the girl from before, a light smile brightening her face.

" I would feel better if I knew you were leading Lord Grazel. " she whispered. The girl started to raise her hand but Grazel swiftly gripped it in his own and brought it back down. He spoke soothingly and calm to her. " If you want me to protect than I will but this is trivial compared to our current predicament. Their is no need to cause a scene. " His black-cotton made gloves released her hand before he shuffled through the crowd to the head of the group. He was just about certain that everyone was with them so he looked towards Artus and nodded. " Then let us go, I'm sure they didn't throw us down here just to get knots on our heads. Its probably best if we don't wait. " he told them. Grazel raised one of his hands chest-level, palm turned upwards before using a small portion of his regenerating magic to create a coin-size orb of yellow light in his palm. " The path is dark so I will lead the way. "

With that he walked over beside Artus, his body faced towards the dark path and his back towards the group. He felt that the people didn't need to know what he was about to say and regardless if they felt a certain way about it, their was nothing they could do. " I'm sure you feel it too but this isn't over. Whatever they are planning, its much more than just holding us here. I would prefer if you were to walk with me and provide support in case something was to happen. " He turned to the side and looked at the group. " They need leaders and I think if we work together we can give them that. " Then a flame was lit in the dark corridor and Grazel took a step forward.

If Artus had agreed then he would lead on beside him but if he hadn't then he would simply close his eyes in disappointment and walk ahead of the others. So far it would seem they were the logical choices, a farm boy with the decision making of a leader and a former Knight with the bearings of a King.. or atleast that's what he's been told.

"I will never give up... I will never give up! As long I'm still breathing in this world... As long I'm still standing, I will never give up!!!"
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:57 PM
Jegretis

Galvez Prison
Artus Callum

The masked walked right past Artus, towards the dark corridor. Artus just watched, as the man had come back, motioning the group that the coast was clear. He conjured up a small fireball as he lit the way ahead of the group. Alright then, let's get going. As the group slowly started to move, Artus took a look back. He saw Grazel talking with a woman in the back, until he looked at Artus and spoke. "Then let us go, I'm sure they didn't throw us down here just to get knots on our heads. Its probably best if we don't wait." Artus didn't speak, but rather just nodded. He looked at ghost of a man who spoke earlier about leaving, and nodded his head motioning him to let him know they were leaving. As the group started to walk into the darkness, Grazel also illuminated the way with some yellow light.
"The path is dark so I will lead the way." He walked over to Artus, who was still near the middle of the group as they continued to walk amidst the darkness. The light made it easier to see, but there honestly wasn't much to see, other than the rocky walls they were walking through. "I'm sure you feel it too but this isn't over. Whatever they are planning, its much more than just holding us here. I would prefer if you were to walk with me and provide support in case something was to happen. " Grazel looked behind at the group. "They need leaders and I think if we work together we can give them that."

Artus honestly had no intention of saving anyone other than himself. This is wasn't a place where we has willing to just risk himself for others, especially those he did not know. "You're right about them not killing us...they must have something bigger planned in the long run." Artus took a pause. "..But I don't think I could be a good leader." He frowned slightly, looking at the different people in the group. Why him? Surely there could be others more capable of this 'leader' role. He leaned over to Grazel. "Honestly, you're gonna risk your life for them? I'm not forcing you to do anything, but if I were you I'd work on saving my own a*s first before saving anyone else. Half of these people look shady." He whispered into Grazel's ear, pointing at the masked man ahead of them, and nodded towards the ghostly-looking man. He looked at Grazel in the eyes, before looking back ahead. "Like I said, I'm just telling you what is best."
Old September 24th, 2013, 02:42 PM
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

Malik Augustus

"I'm probably gonna die and I'm thinking of women. Just great,"Said a man, rising from the floor. He started to walk towards Asilsa. "You shouldn't rush like this, it might be an ambush. I'll go scout I think. I have no problems dying since I have nothing to achieve and no one waiting for me but I won't let you guys die. Not as long as I'm alive."

Malik stood as well, mentally checking his mana levels. They were only back slightly, just enough to cast the most basic of spells. Still, no use wasting what little he had. "I'll come with you," Malik said, his usually deep voice a little shaky after having just awoken out of unconsciousness. "In fact, we might as well all come. Sure, we might be ambushed, but its better if we stick together so that we can protect each other. No use saving one of us only to have yourself get injured."
Old September 27th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

A man named Malik seemed to try his hand at reasoning him. Except that escaping from this prison without any harm at all was way easier than reasoning him. He was stubborn at times. But if everyone wanted to go, it would be better that he doesn't try to object. He sighed. "If you guys are sure about coming all at once then let's go I guess. But be silent and careful. We're not safe yet." He lifted his head, it seems serious things were about to begin. Instinctively, he searched for his sword, only to realize it wasn't there. "I'm really a derp sometimes". He coughed. "Erm, any of you can fight or protect themselves decently?"

Old September 29th, 2013, 03:41 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Asilsa Driesse
"You shouldn't rush like this, it might be an ambush. I'll go scout I think. I have no problems dying since I have nothing to achieve and no one waiting for me but I won't let you guys die. Not as long as I'm alive." one of the men said walking over to her. Once she could kind of see him through the dark she recognized him as Gothax.

"I'll come with you," she heard Malik say in response to Gothax. "In fact, we might as well all come. Sure, we might be ambushed, but its better if we stick together so that we can protect each other. No use saving one of us only to have yourself get injured."

At this moment she tuned the boys out a minute. She felt her wrists, the ropes were off now. But she was still bleeding a bit. "Erm, any of you can fight or protect themselves decently?"

"I can" Asilisa said looking up from her wrists. "I'd probably be able to try to distract any guards as well"

Old October 1st, 2013, 06:18 AM
Yamagi Sosuke

Grazel Cyrus

Artus' response wasn't unforeseen, it was the appropriate answer to the weight Grazel had just proposed be placed on his shoulders. He walked on with the small group, a bit behind the man with the flame in his hand and only a foot or so ahead of Artus. " Yes I will, " he started, his voice in a calm whisper and set so that only Artus could hear. It may had been a bit difficult to believe that one would place the life of others above their own, but being a former Knight of the people it had become all to natural for him to do so. He had become use to leading others and guiding them in the right direction. So use to it that it may had become his own downfall.

His face had become a bit harsh in the light and shadows of the conflicting elements around them. " I-.. " he paused for a moment, contemplating on the words he would use to describe his sense of responsibility. " I have been raised in the court of the King and brought up as the ideal soldier of Grandora. I can't leave them alone. It would be like spitting in the face of the goddess herself. " he told Artus while looking straight ahead.

He looked over his shoulder at Artus his amber eyes smothering under the dampened light of his magic. " Besides, Kallet isn't half as shady as he looks and not even the most vile of man would light the way for strangers in such a dire situation as this. " he muttered. He realized that he was speaking in such a noble tone that his voice could very well be depicting a royal background. Even if he sounded much more youthful than his vocabulary would ever display.

It wasn't until he had begin to lose sight of a couple of feet ahead of him did he feel he should increase the radiance of his light just a bit. He walked up behind the masked man and placed his hand on his shoulder lightly. " Hold for a moment. " he asked kindly. Behind him the feet of the group shuffled to a stop. He peered through the darkness, his senses pricking up on his skin. At times he would get a chilling feeling where the no coldness belonged but it was usually some rat in a dark corner or an exceptionally chilly wind on his neck. On rare occasions however, it was something a lot less friendly aiming for him or his companions.

Old October 1st, 2013, 08:58 AM
siiadams

Gaston Ceruleus - Leaders of the Pack?

Gaston kept his flame going as they traversed the corridor, trying to find a way out. He overheard the conversation going on behind him, which perked his spirits up a little. It seemed that his actions had caused the others to at least tolerate his presence for the moment. He proved himself, at least in this light. He kept going until someone placed a hand on his shoulder and asked him to wait a moment. He turned his head to one of the guys that was talking earlier. He simply nodded to the man, but kept his flame going in his hand. He was starting to turn around when he thought he heard movement in front of the group. Gaston turned back and kept his eyes focused in front of them. The flames intensified more in his hand as he waited to see if there was any enemies coming towards them.

Old October 1st, 2013, 09:43 PM
Jegretis

Galvez Prison
Artus Callum & co.

"Yes I will," Grazel replied. Artus widened his eyes. He wasn't sure if he should be feel sympathy or grateful that someone was willing to risk their life to save them. This is a deathwish...he's really just gonna risk himself to save these strangers? " I-.. I have been raised in the court of the King and brought up as the ideal soldier of Grandora. I can't leave them alone. It would be like spitting in the face of the goddess herself." Artus looked at him as Grazel kept his head forwards. He didn't say anything, as Grazel seemed set on his decision. "Besides, Kallet isn't half as shady as he looks and not even the most vile of man would light the way for strangers in such a dire situation as this." Artus remained quiet, and watched as Grazel walked up to the masked man and put his hands on his shoulder, saying something. The group came to a small halt.

"What? Why'd we stop?" Artus said slightly annoyed. The group looked ahead into the darkness.

"They say...there's a beast down here. The prison keeps it as a sort of pet." The old man walked near Grazel, talking loud enough for the group to hear. "...if we happen to run into it, we're done..." He frowned. Artus kept a watchful eye in front of the group. He didn't say anything in response to the old man, but was getting slightly worried at the fact that Grazel and the masked man stopped.

"Screw the beast, that's just rumor..." Artus said, with a hint of doubt in his voice. Suddenly, steps were heard echoing in the cave. We're still...that means someone's coming this way... Artus' heart dropped for a second, and in an instant, Artus felt something grab him by the throat from behind. "Aghh-" His screams were cut off, by the feel of two hands squeezing his throat.

"Hey! Help!" Artus fell to the ground, as he heard the old man screaming for help. His vision was limited, due to being too focused on getting whatever was grabbing him, off. Damn it... With a struggle, Artus grabbed the two hands clutching his throat, and slowly but forcefully pulled them apart. Looking up, he saw a man presumingly another prisoner. "Get off!" Artus stumbled upon getting up, leaning against the walls of the cave. He looked at the old man, who was getting strangled by another rogue prisoner, this time wielding some sort of sharp edged rock, hovering it above his head. Artus put up his fists and was about to run to the old man's aid, until a swing of a fist skinned him. Damn, I got to get rid of this guy first...
Old October 2nd, 2013, 02:29 PM
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

Malik Augustus

"Erm, any of you can fight or protect themselves decently?"

"I can" Asilisa said. "I'd probably be able to try to distract any guards as well"

Malik grinned. "Of the three things I do well, fighting ranks... near the top. Granted I'm not the best hand-to-hand, but if I get a weapon then it's lights out for the enemy. And I'm not too shabby at magic either."

Summoning a small flame that cost him almost no mana, he said, "I'll light the way. The faster we can get out of here, the happier I'll be." And he proceeded along the dank corridor, nervous energy flowing through his veins.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 03:26 PM
siiadams

Gaston Ceruleus - Combat in the Jail

Gaston heard a commotion behind him as he was keeping watch. He turned to see a couple of other prisoners attacking their group. He also noticed that one of them pinned the old man and had a rock that, he assumed, would crush in his skull. They had to get out of here...ALL of them. No one was going to get killed in there if HE had anything to do about it! After all, he was trained for this by Thoromir. And what use was his abilities if he never got to use them?

Gaston rushed forward and kicked the prisoner with the rock square in the side of the head, causing him to fall off the old man. While the prisoner was reeling, he helped the old man to his feet and signalled for someone to make sure he was ok. Right when that happened, he felt something hard hit him on the back of the head. Turning, he saw the prisoner standing there with his eyes wide in terror. The prisoner threw the rock and hoped to knock him out! It would take more than that to stop him! Gaston rushed forward to meet him and had to block a couple of punches before he could retaliate. Another punch actually hit, but the mask helped absorb the blow, so it didn't hurt much. Another fist flew at him, but Gaston caught the fist with his left hand and held it tight before using his right hand to knock the prisoner back little by little until they reached the wall. It was then that he summoned the ball of flames again and thrust it into the prisoner's face, causing the rogue to scream and stumble back. The prisoner could barely open his eyes and tried to attack while blind. Gaston moved his head away enough to avoid the fist and as the prisoner kept spinning, he grabbed the hair on the back of the rogue's head and used it as a handle to shove his head hard into the wall. He heard a gentle crunch as he did and released the prisoner, causing him to fall to the ground...dead.

Gaston slowly approached the group again and placed a shoulder on the old man to see if he was ok. Hopefully, he was able to help him in time.

Old October 2nd, 2013, 06:21 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Kallet Genesis: The Ghost
Redemption in the Eyes of the Meek

Kallet listened carefully as the debate went on. It was obvious that either Grazel or that Artus fellow would be the leaders. He frowned when Grazel made the comment about him and the quiet lad. He's too naive. For all he knows, I could be a cold blooded killer, and the other man could be a rapist or a murderer. He trusts too easily. He had his doubts, but he followed the group just the same.

The group was making good progress when Kallet heard the commotion. Damn...This far in? Now? Of all times? Before anyone could find him, he seemed to disappear almost instantly. Somehow a 6'7 albino managed to vanish into thin air...Or so it had seemed. The Ghost was truly ten feet ahead, letting his eyes adjust to the darkness. I like the darkness...Quite soothing. He felt a pang of guilt in his heart. Will I ever see the stars again?

After his eyes grew accustomed to the dark, he scanned his surroundings. There was truly nothing except for the fight behind him. I'm not going to fight. Not yet. These men are innocent in my eyes. They are held by a tyrant who cares for nothing more than his own power. If I'm attacked, I will knock the aggressor unconscious. In the meantime... He sat down with his legs crossed and clasped his hands, meditating.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 03:27 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

It seemed some of them were decent fighters enough. Good because there'd be more people to protect the weak ones. Even if he wanted to save them all, it'd be hard because a lot of them were old and weak and thus unable to fight or protect themselves. And since he only had two hands and no sword, he wouldn't be able to protect them as he wanted. "Okay then, let's roll! I'll be ahead of the group. Is it okay for you guys?" Why was he suddenly so kind to these people that were total strangers to him?

Old October 5th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Jegretis

Galvez Prison
Artus Callum & co.

As soon as Artus was ready to fight, the masked man was able to knock the prisoner out, helping the old man. Artus quickly ran to help him. "You okay old man?" Artus asked quietly, as the old man nodded weakly. Grabbing him by the arm, he helped him stand up. Artus watched as a quick match between the masked man and the other rogue prisoner unfolded. A girl started to shout a bit, demanding they stop. The masked man unleashed a quick fireball at the man's face, rendering him blind for a few seconds, before grabbing his hair and finally smashing his head into the rocky wall. The man fell to the ground with a bloody mess all over his face, as Artus watched with a hint of horror. This guy…knocking him out should have been more than enough. The masked man walked back to the group. It was quiet for a few seconds, until Artus decided to say something. “As much as I appreciate you protecting everyone, don’t you think killing him was a bit much?” He looked at the masked man, and then at Grazel, hoping for some support. Artus didn’t really like the idea of travelling alongside a murderer, and his mask was creeping him. Almost shady, as if he were hiding something.
Old October 7th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Yamagi Sosuke

Grazel Cyrus

A skirmish had developed all around him and honestly Grazel wasn't prepared. He looked over his shoulder where it had all begun and knew that his senses were pointing in the direction of the rogue prisoners. He ran off to get the old man free but the masked man had handled it all too quickly and gruelingly. Grazel picked up the old man, his back nestled in my arms. He asked the old man no questions, for his eyes were pinned on the masked man and his brutal instincts for battle and bloodshed. How was it that he had the heart to do what he had, to server a man's life with regret or hesitation. It was a bit much for the eyes of the under ones.

Grazel gently handed the old man to Artus before stepping up and standing to face the masked man. His face was composed and calm, only the slightest of frown pulled his lips down. He thought quickly on what he would say. It was obvious that the man's intentions were good but now Grazel had to question the man's morals. If he could kill that man with such ease, then was possible for him to turn his flames on them as well. His hands were loose at his side as Artus spoke, giving him a little more time for a response.

" He's right, " Grazel agreed, his voice firm. " What you did back there was undue and cruel. " He took a step forward, closing a bit of the gap between them. " But.... regardless we owe you thanks. " he ended, his amber eyes still hard and tense as he looked him over.

Artus was right about the masked man, not that he was shady or untrustworthy but that he was a bit unusual. Grazel had the sinking feeling that their was more to the guy then he was letting show. He wasn't sure if he'd like it or not but he would have to cross that road when it came.

" Try not to be so out of hand next time. We have younglings in the crowd as well. " he reminded the masked man before turning to help the old man up. " Shall we continue forward ? "

Old October 7th, 2013, 03:14 PM
YellowGardevoir
Expert Breeder

Malik Augustus

"Okay then, let's roll! I'll be ahead of the group. Is it okay for you guys?" Gothax asked. He seemed to be a reliable companion to Malik, though he had no idea of the man's background. He could be a killer or a thief and Malik would have no idea unless he questioned him. But there was time for that later. Right now they needed to escape.

"That's a good idea," Malik said. "Just make sure you stay within shouting distance, we wouldn't want anything to happen to you."
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links