Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls
Reload this Page Which Eeveelution did you like the most?

For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Old September 6th, 2013 (2:31 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Calm
Which Eeveelution did you like the most?

I probably like Vaporeon the most. :3
First of all, it's sooo kawaiii! xD;
It's moveset is very useful, so you could say it looks good and it is good. How awesome is that? :)
Well, what about you? If you want to say so, please post a comment below! :D
Old September 6th, 2013 (7:39 PM).
We can't go home, not anymore
Super Moderator

Seeing as grass is my favorite type, it's a fitting choice. The nostalgia value is what makes it earn my vote, despite the fact that I've tried battling with it, and it didn't work out. Competitively, Jolteon is my favorite because it's the only eeveelution I've used competitively for an extended period of time.
PairPC sister
Old September 6th, 2013 (7:56 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Relaxed
Glaceon has my favorite color scheme out of the Eeveelutions. Also, the hat thing on its head is pretty cool-looking.
Old September 6th, 2013 (7:56 PM).
Reality? Or a dream?
Nature: Jolly
hmmm I dunno. they are all ADORABLE Though(especially sylveon.) hmm I want to say sylveon but I havent tried it yet. so I am gonna say espeon seeing as I love cats.
Looking toward a brighter future
Old September 6th, 2013 (8:11 PM).
I want to see the world with you.
Nature: Quiet
Leafeon. Surprisingly though, as I'm not a fan of Grass-types. I find Leafeon way more adorable than any of the other Eeveelutions. Its leafy ears and tail somehow just makes me happy when I look at them. It must be because I love nature a lot. :3

Old September 6th, 2013 (8:54 PM).
Platinum Tier
Nature: Serious
Jolteon looks the coolest in my opinion. I like Espeon, too, it has some sort of charm that I can't quite explain it.
FC: 1203-9327-2949
IGN: Serena (X), Landon (OR)
Old September 6th, 2013 (9:44 PM).
I am legend
Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
I personally loved Vaporeon (like 80% of the general Pokéfans) more than anything else ever since the first generation because of two things. Speed and Special Attack. And the best part comes around charging a killer Ice Beam. Plus, like atif said it is also pretty kawaii and hard not to adore over, even though in that aspect every Eeveelution till date is that cute, except for Eevee, who is even cuter.
Old September 6th, 2013 (11:32 PM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
Why the past tense...? o.O
Well... okay... I liked Jolteon first but now I like Espeon. Especially because of Game Cube games.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 7th, 2013 (12:41 AM).
Vaporeon is my favourite. It's always reliable in-game.
Old September 7th, 2013 (1:25 AM).
Nature: Lonely
Glaceon, she's cute and cuddly.
I'd rather have her as my pet and only us together.
~ Pair | Character | Previously L96 ~
Old September 7th, 2013 (1:40 AM).
A Scene In Between
I'm a big fan of Espeon. It's small, it's pink, and it's cute. If I was ever given the chance to turn a few Pokémon into real-life animals, Espeon would definitely be one of my picks. Espeon is not that bad of a Pokémon when it comes to battling. With its Dream World ability, Magic Bounce, this Pokémon is able to throw any types of hazardous moves back to the opponent, such as Stealth Rock, Toxic, and Thunder Wave. It's got decent Special Attack, and after a boost, it could take down many of your opposing Pokémon. Espeon's got a poor Defense stat, though, so you'd have to be very careful with it when your foe has a physical-attacking Pokémon out on the field, such as Lucario.
Old September 7th, 2013 (6:14 AM).
Nature: Jolly
Umbreon. I just simply liked its dark design and its moves were beast for me when I used it in Pokémon Colosseum.
👻 🎃 Happy Halloween 🎃 👻
Old September 7th, 2013 (6:20 AM).
Kalos Queen
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
Vaporeon of course!

Me being a fan of Water-types was an obvious reason behind this answer. It's got usable stats and like almost all other Water Pokemon, can use Ice Beam to deal with Grass-types. Plus it has the most beautiful tail of them all!
Old September 7th, 2013 (6:45 AM).
I'm still breathing
Platinum Tier
Espeon, they're all cute but I think out of all of them Espeon is the best looking, has the best moves and typing.
Old September 7th, 2013 (7:21 AM).
Nature: Bold
It's a tie between Vaporeon, Glaceon and Umbreon. Sylveon looks amazing, so I may end up falling for the fantastic four Eeveelutions instead. :/
Life without water would be no fun
Old September 7th, 2013 (7:25 AM).
Don't you trust me?
Platinum Tier
Nature: Timid
Glaceon! Glaceon! Glaceon!

Glaceon's my all-time favorite Pokémon. It being Ice Type (which is my favorite type btw) and an Eeveelution (I love the entire Eevee family) adds up to the ammount of awesomeness that cute thing holds in
Up until Glaceon was revealed, Flareon was my favorite Eeveelution, but now it comes on second place xD

If you'd like to play with me, you better be sure you know the game.

Old September 7th, 2013 (7:54 AM).
Free to dream, free to smile
I'm with the others as well. Glaceon, it's the first Ice-type Pokémon I always carry along. I don't always use a standard Ice-type Pokémon because I usually use Quagsire, Kingler or Golduck for Ice attacks.
Old September 7th, 2013 (8:13 AM).
Grilled Steak
Nature: Adamant
Cute as they may be, most of them are very poor when it comes to useability. I prefer Jolteon over the bunch because of it's breakneck speed and decent movepool.
Old September 7th, 2013 (8:45 AM).
Magikarp is terrifying
Nature: Lax
I would have to say Leafeon. Grass being my favorite type, I like this little guy. Leafeon can take physical hits well and has a nice speed and attack stat. This guy is definitely one of the better Eeveelutions.
They laughed at my splash so I Hyper Beamed them to ash
Old September 7th, 2013 (11:32 AM).

I like its type more than the others. I also like its design the most and I usually evolve Eevee into an Umbreon when I play Gale of Darkness. I also like that it can illuminate its rings. It looked cool in the anime.
Old September 7th, 2013 (12:51 PM).
knight of time
Nature: Naive
I think I like most of the eeveelutions in different ways OMG THERE IS A FLY STUCK IN MY LAMP okay I've calmed down now. Back on topic.

Leafeon and Flareon, I like a lot because of their design. Never used them in-game, but that's not what matters most when I pick favorite pokémon. Umbreon and Espeon are also pretty cool, I guess I was always a bit annoyed with so many people liking Umbreon that I refused to do it myself haha. But I actually do, especially its shiny blue form. In the games though, Jolteon is an often used pokémon of mine so that one deserves a mention too, even though I'm not overly fond of its abrupt design :3 It apparently has a tail but where is it xD

social media teamster on Facebook
Roleplay Theatre
Doctor Who fanclub
Homestuck fanclub

Old September 7th, 2013 (1:50 PM).
can I have a Pokepuff?
Gold Tier
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Poke Fox
Out of all of them I like Leafeon the most. Love it's design. It's the main Eeveelution I use the most out of all of them. (Vaporeon is second due to my fan of water types)
I Fire Foxes and Cats!! - Double Doubles team:

Old September 7th, 2013 (2:36 PM).
Pokemon Collector
Nature: Naughty
I personally adore Flareon. Mostly because I'm a big fan of fire types, but also because I find it to be absolutely adorable with all of its fluffiness.

The fact that its inner body temp can reach over 3000 degrees Fahrenheit is pretty cool too. Not really useful for gaming purposes but an interesting fact nonetheless.
"Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it is stupid." -Einstein

"What if Canada was real?"

Magikarp? More like Magiking.
Old September 7th, 2013 (3:06 PM).
Nature: Timid
Espeon. I've always loved its Typing, and my love for it grew for it when its Dream World Ability came out: Magic Bounce.
There's a Beast in all of us...
Old September 7th, 2013 (6:20 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier
I've always loved the Eeveelutions, but my favorites would be Leafeon, Espeon, Flareon, and the newest addition, Sylveon. I think Leafeon would have to be my top one 'cause of its design, though I haven't captured one in any game. Boohoo.
“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links