The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Polls

Notices

Pokémon Polls Express your opinion in straightforward polls and questions about Pokémon that would otherwise fit in Pokémon General if they weren't so, well, straightforward. Vote away!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 10th, 2013, 02:24 PM
white_shadow37
white_shadow37

Nature: Mild
Hello! I'd like to know which is your favorite legendary and the reason why you choose that legendary.
Old September 10th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Castform
Fortune doesn't favor fools!

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
Mine is Articuno. I have stated in various threads before that I just adore this bird. I fell in love with it on my original Blue version and things have been the same ever since. It is beautiful, powerful, and has a great moveset. Overall it is the perfect legendary Pokemon.

Old September 10th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Endless
& by looking through

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
For me, it would have to be Lugia. I've been a fan of it since I was a little kid, and it was the first legendary Pokémon that I have ever captured. I love its design, and it's a great Pokémon to use if you're battling in the Uber tier. Its defensive stats are extraordinarily high, making it a great wall. It wouldn't need any defense-boosting moves to survive. Its Speed stat is very high, which allows it to outrun many other legendary Pokémon. Also, with its Dream World ability Multiscale, it's able to halve the damage of the opponent's moves when it's at full health.
Old September 10th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Thundurus, because of its awesome typing, cool looks, great ability and great moves, and a cool but relevant cry too!
Old September 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
My all fierce legendary is Kyurem while Victini is my all time cute Pokemon legendary
Old September 10th, 2013, 11:19 PM
adventure
trust your doctor

Nature: Naive
This is more of a Pokémon Voting Polls question, which I'm sure you can realize if you read the rules a bit more closely ;) And as it is, we have several topics asking what legendary pokémon you'd pick in different situations already. But no general favorite-legendary-topic, so I guess we can leave this open - if people promise to write out their explanations for choosing a particular favorite! Giving reasons is a PVP rule, after all.

-moved
Old September 11th, 2013, 05:50 AM
white_shadow37
white_shadow37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
This is more of a Pokémon Voting Polls question, which I'm sure you can realize if you read the rules a bit more closely And as it is, we have several topics asking what legendary pokémon you'd pick in different situations already. But no general favorite-legendary-topic, so I guess we can leave this open - if people promise to write out their explanations for choosing a particular favorite! Giving reasons is a PVP rule, after all.

-moved
I'm sorry, I didn't notice that! I'll read the rules more carefully, thanks for noticing that

Mine is mew. I don't have a specific reason. Maybe because it's cute and it can learn all moves so it can be really powerful, ever since I was a little kid I loved mew but I couldn't catch it anywhere, I haven't played much red/blue or yellow, I first started with fire red and then with crystal

Last edited by white_shadow37; September 11th, 2013 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links