The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:21 PM
PhoenixSoul
I gain strength from my ashes

Nature: Brave
Hello! My name's PhoenixSoul or Soul for short and decided to join the community after a few months of just lurking around. I enjoy writing so I guess I'll spend my time int he Role playing section. ()
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Whisbii
→ Persistence

Welcome to PokéCommunity, PhoenixSoul! Nice to see you register and hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to message me if you want to chat. Have fun!
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

Welcome to the forums, PhoenixSoul. <3 It's a pleasure to meet you! The Roleplay Corner is one of my favorite sections, and I visit there quite often...although I haven't roleplayed in a long while. Blame school & stuff lol. But anyways, are you interested in creating your own roleplay, or are you just looking forward in joining a roleplay? There are a few roleplays that are looking for people to join in, so it doesn't hurt to browse. :) Roleplaying is so much fun, especially Pokemon roleplays, where you can imagine your own character and pretend you are part of a Pokemon adventure. :)

& don't forget to visit other sections we have here. It's a lot of fun and if you're following the Pokemon XY speculation, we have new information coming out like hot bread! <3

Anyways, It's great to meet ya, and I hope to see you around the forums being all active & stuff okay! Don't hesitate to ask questions, and have fun <3
11/21/2014 / Staff Collab 2014
Old September 11th, 2013, 12:59 PM
PhoenixSoul

Flashpoint: Thanks for the greetings. I hope I will and guess I'll see you around. :D

Meganium90: Thank you for the warm welcome! Yeah, school can be a pain when it comes to being active on a site. Umm at first I'm thinking of joining one and after that maybe create one of my own. I enjoy Pokemon Rps as well and the whole character creating, but don't really mind stepping out of my comfort zone and trying other Rps. I've been browsing and reading Rp's for the last hour XD. Glad to meet you too and I'll do my best to be as active as possible :D.

Old September 11th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Sheep
im actually a foot model

Nature: Timid
Heya Soul, welcome! I love your signature. ♥ I'm so very excited for X and Y, haha. Glad you seem to be as excited as the rest of us!

Well, the RP boards are great to get into and appear to be very newbie friendly from what I've noticed. I personally don't RP yet but lots of members do around here.. Roleplay Corner seems to be one of our more loved boards. Joining an existing roleplay is a great way to get your feet wet and get used to things here, so that's a great choice. I'd probably be a little too shy to create my own at first, too. But you're definitely going to enjoy it there as it's so very fun, as Meganium said. Lots of great people who share your interests to meet as well.

Great to hear you plan to be active - be sure to stick around for a long, long while! Things keep getting better here and the community is lovely. If you need a friend or some help you're free to message me anytime. I'm always around to help, as are the rest of us. :D

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
Old September 12th, 2013, 12:59 AM
PhoenixSoul

Hey Cirno! Thanks for the welcome. Yeah I think I may be to excited sometimes XD , but with all the new and innovating stuff I can't help it.

Yeah everyone here is very friendly so it makes newbies like me feel really welcomed and at home here. Yeah, I'm gonna wait and see how things work here before I create my own Rp, I'm satisfied with just joining one for the moment. Thanks again for the warm welcome and glad to know that I have friends here. ♥

Old September 12th, 2013, 01:13 AM
Rentoray

Great to see another role player here. Welcome to Pokecommunity. Have fun with role-playing!

Old September 12th, 2013, 01:34 AM
PhoenixSoul

Glad to be here! :D Thanks for the welcome and that's what I intend to do.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links