The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
I know I'm not the only one that noticed that Blaziken is half-latias in that picture. xD; But I do agree that a Mecha Dragon would be an ideal megaevo for Hydreigon!
Old September 16th, 2013, 08:49 PM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
How many GEN6 pokemon will have Mega-Evolutions? That's a good question. Do we know if that mega-list is fake or not?
Old September 16th, 2013, 09:02 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Yes, it'll be cool to see Mecha I mean Mega Hydreigon :3!
Old September 16th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowpointQuincy View Post
How many GEN6 pokemon will have Mega-Evolutions? That's a good question. Do we know if that mega-list is fake or not?
They did confirm the list as fake, but I was kinda suspecting it because there's a chance a Kalos Pokemon could have a Mega Evolution. But I don't they'll reveal the full list of Mega Evos until the games are out I suspect.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old September 16th, 2013, 09:33 PM
The '???'
The Arceus God

Mega Gengar, Mega Alakazam, and all the Mega Pseudos... my dream has coome true!

Join My PokeGames Forum and Support Me Please!
"Pika pikaa pi pikachu pika" - Pikachu
Old September 16th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by The '???' View Post
Mega Gengar, Mega Alakazam, and all the Mega Pseudos... my dream has coome true!
That list that was posted on Tumblr? It's fake sadly. They probably won't reveal any more until the games come out I think. We'll have to discover them ourselves like with the final evo starters, Game Freak usually like to surprise us with some of the new Pokemon.

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter

Old September 16th, 2013, 09:50 PM
The '???'
The Arceus God

so far the list was true, I'd like to keep my faith there..
it looks pretty neat too

Old September 17th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Community Supporter

The list being fake opens the gates for a Farfetch'd, Pinsir, and Dunsparce Mega evolutions :3
Old September 17th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Slaying Moon

Nature: Quiet
Personally, I'm really looking forward to Mega Garchomp and Mega Blaziken. All that's missing is Mega Gardevoir.

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
MegaStantler.

Just because that thing is forgotten and outclassed horribly by every other decent normal-type, so why not?

...Even I forgot Stantler existed until just now. xD;
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:44 AM
BeefTaco

Nature: Relaxed
2 Pokemon I recently realized would be awesome with a Mega Evolution would be Nidoking and Nidoqueen. Both of this pokes only need a stat boost here and there to be able to wreck everything since they have great offensive versatility.
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
MegaStantler.

Just because that thing is forgotten and outclassed horribly by every other decent normal-type, so why not?

...Even I forgot Stantler existed until just now. xD;
Same here...until you mentioned it Dx

I agree, NidoKing and NidoQueen would benefit from one. Also it'll help if they made them more associated with ground in their Megas as sometimes one forgets they are part ground.
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Are we getting a MegaEvolution for Delibird? If not, then I'd so like to see one! Mega Delibird could have longer beard, maybe, and its belly could be a little more extended. This would make this Pokémon look even more like Santa Claus, and it would help with its popularity as well. Many kids would be in love with it. (: I imagine Mega Delibird to be slower than its original form, but its defensive stats would be raised dramatically.
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Jet Pilot
I killed Spiderman.

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I hope they give Raichu and Clefable Mega Evolutions. Those two aren't all that strong and quite popular.
Pikachu + Light Ball > Raichu
Haze, Delibird was made as a joke. I highly doubt they'd give him a Mega Evolution.

Honestly this whole mega evolution thing has made me not want to buy X or Y, I mean Pokemon is easy enough as it is. They could've gave it a much better name too, other thank "mega". It sounds very childish.

Do YOU want a spam section?
Vote for POKESpam2014.
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdition Haze View Post
Are we getting a MegaEvolution for Delibird? If not, then I'd so like to see one! Mega Delibird could have longer beard, maybe, and its belly could be a little more extended. This would make this Pokémon look even more like Santa Claus, and it would help with its popularity as well. Many kids would be in love with it. (: I imagine Mega Delibird to be slower than its original form, but its defensive stats would be raised dramatically.
Also they should give it thick fat to match with the santa theme. Also that'll make it resistant to ice moves (which do 1x damage) and nerf it's fire type weakness. Leaving it with only rock, steel, and electric as weaknesses which sounds better than having four.
Old September 17th, 2013, 08:43 AM
The '???'
The Arceus God

why are you guys thinking about mega evolutions of those pokemons who are forgotten?? I mean see the trend, all the popular ones are getting a mega evolution ..

Old September 17th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Typhon
W a v e ~

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Typhon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
They did confirm the list as fake, but I was kinda suspecting it because there's a chance a Kalos Pokemon could have a Mega Evolution. But I don't they'll reveal the full list of Mega Evos until the games are out I suspect.
It's most likely that Kalos-native Pokémon will get Mega Evolutions, as the officials did state that the Mega Evolutions were discovered in Kalos. It wouldn't make much sense if there weren't any Kalos Mega Evolutions.
Old September 17th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
It's most likely that Kalos-native Pokémon will get Mega Evolutions, as the officials did state that the Mega Evolutions were discovered in Kalos. It wouldn't make much sense if there weren't any Kalos Mega Evolutions.
Perhaps the majority of Megas in these games will be Kalos natives with only a small handful of Pokémon each generation getting them.
Old September 17th, 2013, 10:53 AM
MoreLike Zack

Ugh I'm kinda hoping a mega evolution for a Sableye and Glalie would be super awesome too! :D but for now it's Mawile all the way ^.^
Not even a adventure time reference!
That walked down the escalator quickly!
These sentences are getting longer and longer i wonder when it stops you know the sentences!
HERE
oh and check out the Pokemon universe challenge, it it ever gets approved
Old September 17th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreLike Zack View Post
Ugh I'm kinda hoping a mega evolution for a Sableye and Glalie would be super awesome too! :D but for now it's Mawile all the way ^.^
Me too, also one for Froslass. MegaGlalie should gain the Dark or Steel type...even though give it a 4x weakness...2 in the case of Steel...
Old September 17th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Decimosoma
Free to dream, free to smile

Originally Posted by MoreLike Zack View Post
A Mega evolution for Glalie wouldn't make much sense, if anything if they consider to make a Mega evolution of that line it'll probably be Froslass that will be getting a Mega evolution and not Glalie.

Unless i'm wrong and that Glalie and Froslass are both final evolution forms of Snorunt than I said nothing. xD
Old September 17th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decimosoma View Post
A Mega evolution for Glalie wouldn't make much sense, if anything if they consider to make a Mega evolution of that line it'll probably be Froslass that will be getting a Mega evolution and not Glalie.

Unless i'm wrong and that Glalie and Froslass are both final evolution forms of Snorunt than I said nothing. xD
Lol, yes they're both final evolutions (well at least as of Gen V as neither has evolved further).
I'll like to see a Mega Huntail. It just seems like one of those Pokémon that can really shine if given the chance. It can be Water/Dark while MegaGorebyss is Water/Psychic.
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:43 PM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
I hope all starters do get a mega. A lot of starters are in the "Never Used" tier. You would think iconic pokemon like these would at least be "Under Used"

Plus ALL of the started get shafted with the worst ability in the game. (Blaze variants). The dream world abilities allowed each Starter to be unique, but YOU CAN'T GET THEM WITHOUT CHEATING!

GEN6 should make ALL DW abilities legal and available to breeding. Second, each Started gets a Mega because they deserve to at least be ALMOST good enough for competitive play.

CONSIDER the FOLLOWING: Mega Blaziken's Ability is the same as it's dream world ability. BUT, Mega Venusaur's ability is different from his DW ability.
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Which list? The one with the pictures of Pokemon from each generation except Gen 6? Who confirmed it was fake? The person that posted it or are you saying it was confirmed fake because of posters saying its fake?
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowpointQuincy View Post
I hope all starters do get a mega. A lot of starters are in the "Never Used" tier. You would think iconic pokemon like these would at least be "Under Used"

Plus ALL of the started get shafted with the worst ability in the game. (Blaze variants). The dream world abilities allowed each Starter to be unique, but YOU CAN'T GET THEM WITHOUT CHEATING!

GEN6 should make ALL DW abilities legal and available to breeding. Second, each Started gets a Mega because they deserve to at least be ALMOST good enough for competitive play.

CONSIDER the FOLLOWING: Mega Blaziken's Ability is the same as it's dream world ability. BUT, Mega Venusaur's ability is different from his DW ability.
Imagine a MegaSerperior with Contradiction...it'll be the best Mega ever! And it'll make this Serperior love her very happy :3

@ Xander The same list you posted earlier in this thread. Not sure who confirmed it was fake though...it did seem suspicious though...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here