The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 19th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Krazzikk

Nature: Relaxed
I can host League of Legends, Dota 2, and TF2, if you need help with any of those or you need a backup, and I can also host Terraria I suppose. I've hosted a few GT events before so I have some experience already
Old December 19th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Libra
We sustain the Epsilon.

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura Blackquill View Post
Its been made! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=315347

I hope you guys will join!

Thanks for helping out ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazzikk View Post
I can host League of Legends, Dota 2, and TF2, if you need help with any of those or you need a backup, and I can also host Terraria I suppose. I've hosted a few GT events before so I have some experience already ^^
Allright, will add you to the hosts section, but next time please VM/PM me, makes it easier for me to notice it so it can be done way faster ;)

Paired to Supernova
Mod of Video Games
Sig by Aquacorde
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old December 19th, 2013, 08:52 PM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
If there's enough people interested, I can host a Left 4 Dead 2 event also. I can ask Carchar0din if he wanna host with me.

Edit: For PC ofc
Old December 19th, 2013, 08:53 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Hm...I'd have to reinstall L4D2 and move some mods around, but I'd probably be interested.
Old December 19th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I would be up for L4D2 Thats a game I really love. Could use some practice on it also haha.
Old December 19th, 2013, 09:27 PM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Iirc, L4D2 takes like 1-2 hours max to install it (for me)

It should be fun killing zombies with fellow PC members! :D
Old December 23rd, 2013, 03:50 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Nature: Brave
With the megaman mega buster challenge why not a metroid version?

PairTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old December 23rd, 2013, 03:57 PM
Dragon
shadows

Nature: Gentle
Sure!
Ah but, you guys are more than welcome to create your own video game challenges for members too. :3 If you'd like to create emblems for them, I'll be happy to help!
Old December 29th, 2013, 11:30 AM
OddStodd

Retro Gamers Unite

Hello, all, my name is OddStodd, and I want to play retro Pokemon games with everyone! Let me explain: we get on skype while playing these games, record them, and post them to our respective YouTube channels. Eligible games? Look below.
To join, simply PM me with your Skype name, and age, telling me why you want to join. Its that easy! Now for some rules.

1. You don't HAVE to have a YouTube channel. Its great if you do, but its not required.
2. The recommended age is 16, but if you are younger than that, I ask that you check with your caretakers first. This is mainly due to the fact that there will be older players (I'm 20) and I want to make sure not to offend anyone.
3. While we are on the topic of offending people, there is to be NO harassment or attacking other players. Its not fun when people start to take things seriously.
4. The good games are RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, GOLD, SILVER, CRYSTAL, POKEMON STADIUM 1 & 2, RUBY, SAPPHIRE, EMERALD, FIRE RED, AND LEAF GREEN. Also, hacks of these gens will sometimes be played. AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE POKEMMO PLAYED TOO! POKEMMO MODS FIRE RED AND TURNS IT INTO A GREAT MMORPG!
5. If I think of more, I will post below!

Let's have some fun, people!

youtube.com/user/OddStodd
Old January 1st, 2014, 02:39 PM
Dragon
shadows

If you guys can please place your votes for this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=313946
That'll be great on trying to revive the LP board. :3

I also plan on making a review competition, if anyone is interested in that? o:
Old January 1st, 2014, 02:42 PM
Libra
We sustain the Epsilon.

Quote:
If you guys can please place your votes for this: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=313946
That'll be great on trying to revive the LP board. :3

I also plan on making a review competition, if anyone is interested in that? o:
It would help me a lot to stop being lazy and actually doing one which i planned with either Starbound or Kane's Wrath... i dont even remember anymore which one actually *facepalm*

Paired to Supernova
Mod of Video Games
Sig by Aquacorde
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old January 1st, 2014, 02:44 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Jolly
Due to my long and complicated illness, I was unable to stick to do any sort of event as I planned or participate in any, unfortunately. I'm gonna be fully recovered tomorrow so should be more active again (hallelujah!).

Anyways, Shawn, I would be up for the reviewing thing, I have quite a lot of time on my hands in the next few weeks/couple of months so writing a handful of reviews will be fun!
Old January 1st, 2014, 02:47 PM
Dragon
shadows

Good to hear! I'll make that soon. :3

Mmm, well, I'd say the Winter Event was successful, yes? How about we start hosting Online events for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights?
Old January 1st, 2014, 02:50 PM
Libra
We sustain the Epsilon.

Quote:
Good to hear! I'll make that soon. :3

Mmm, well, I'd say the Winter Event was successful, yes? How about we start hosting Online events for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights?
It was quite successful indeed, especially with LoL. I can help with hosting those events, especially since i have a ton of games now thanks to those previous events :3

Paired to Supernova
Mod of Video Games
Sig by Aquacorde
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:34 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity

I wouldn't mind having a day of the week dedicated to a game such as Terraria where people can pop on and play, it might be more organised if there was a time on that day when it would be. Remember TF2 Fridays? That was successful and a lot of people were involved! We need a game like that where quite a few people play it and are active in doing so.
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:35 PM
Dragon
shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaas View Post
I wouldn't mind having a day of the week with a game such as Terraria where people can pop on and play, it might be more organised if there was a time on that day when if would be. Remember TF2 Fridays? That was successful and a lot of people were involved! We need a game like that where quite a few people play it and are active in doing so.
In that case, would you be interested on hosting TF2 on a certain day of a week? I tried, but I literally have no idea how. :3
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:39 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity

Okay I could get that sorted out. Steve hosts the server so I just need a chat with him and I'll get some CSS off someone who is able to make it! I might just make it a Fortress Friday again just because it worked so well and I'm sure a lot of people would love to see that again, might need to dig around and find the old thread.
Old January 1st, 2014, 04:44 PM
Dragon
shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaas View Post
Okay I could get that sorted out. Steve hosts the server so I just need a chat with him and I'll get some CSS off someone who is able to make it! I might just make it a Fortress Friday again just because it worked so well and I'm sure a lot of people would love to see that again, might need to dig around and find the old thread.
Oh, you don't have to do the CSS part; this is part of a gaming schedule that I wanted to plan for quite some time now, so, TF2 Fridays can be a part of that~ :3
Old January 1st, 2014, 05:38 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I work Friday through Sunday Nights most weeks but after I get off I would love to join in when I get the chance to.
Old January 2nd, 2014, 01:02 AM
Libra
We sustain the Epsilon.

Im free on all those days and got games like LoL, Terraria and StarCraft, though people have to be interested in them to play it, before ill actually host them :3

Paired to Supernova
Mod of Video Games
Sig by Aquacorde
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old January 2nd, 2014, 06:57 AM
Dragon
shadows

I have finished creating the Online Games Gaming schedule! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...37#post8018137

So, if you have ANY games that you'd like to host on certain days or nights from a day of the week, feel free to say so in that thread, and I hope you'll enjoy yourselves with this. :3
Old January 6th, 2014, 01:12 AM
Libra
We sustain the Epsilon.

I feel like i should do a SC2 tournament on PC for 2014 just for fun xD
and i might win it again

Anyone would be interested? (it'll begin in February cause i dont have high hopes in Blizzard doing anything right atm with patches XD)

Paired to Supernova
Mod of Video Games
Sig by Aquacorde
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old January 8th, 2014, 05:17 AM
Dragon
shadows

Heeeey, ShadowE has made the PC'S SC2 Tournament 2014 so please join up! <3
Old January 17th, 2014, 03:21 PM
Kakarot1212
Awesome as always...

Nature: Naughty
Why don't we make a Dota 1 or Dota 2 2014 competition? Using garena acc. for Dota 1 and Steam for Dota 2.

Like the PC'S SC2 Tournament 2014.
Just an idea.

楓 弘詩
“ Programs must be written for people
to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute. ”
Pair Pair | Facebook | Showdown | PHO | Twitter
| The Prediction Game |
Old January 22nd, 2014, 09:20 AM
Sortiariux
Pokémon Wizard

Ello, if you guys ever do anything involving LoL I'd love to join. I'm also down to play Maplestory, Osu!, and the Megaman BN challenge sounds awesome. I don't own SC2 and I'm gawd awful at Dota 2. L4D2 I do own (Thanks to Steam on Christmas <3) but I'm unsure how it can work on my computer. Additionally, Blizzard's Hearthstone just released Open Beta yesterday and it's an absolutely terrific game (Very similar to that of Magic: The Gathering). Due to the simplicity and fast paced nature of Hearthstone perhaps that could be another game to consider?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links