The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 13th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Yo-yo-oh
I am the alpha and the omega!

Nature: Timid
Hey all, Yo-yo-oh here, Just though I'd say "hello" My favorite Pokemon are Ninetales, Umbreon (Clearly!) and Mew! What are yours?

Anyway, I have been working on my pokemon game "Pokemon: Pink" purely programmed in C# (XNA not a rom hack!)

Here is the peek at the battle screen. (What do you think?)
i.imgur.com/rWRnDfN.jpg
Old September 13th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Sheep

Hi Yo-yo, welcome to PC! :) Your favorite Pokemon are awesome and are some of my favorites too. But I especially adore Whimsicott, the Snivy line, Mareep line, and other cool ones like Wartortle. So hard to pick since there are so many great ones. <3 I don't think I could ever settle for just one favorite haha.

That's an awesome-looking battle screen, too! Great job. If you want to share information about your upcoming fangame you should stop by Game Development as all non-hacking games go there. It's a great little place with wonderful resources and helpful regulars, so you'll likely love it there. I'd suggest checking the Progressing Games subforum; it has a sticky there called "your game ideas" where you can tell others about your game ideas as well as receive feedback and the like. There are also a lot of great tutorials to check out over in Game Dev. so that's another reason to poke around. Go and take a look!

Enjoy your staaay and feel free to friend request me anytime. Cheers~!

Old September 13th, 2013, 09:46 PM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Nature: Brave
Hey there, what the hell is going on in that picture I see like 3 windows open and everything

Good to see a pokemon game being made that isn't a rom hack :D I will definitly give it a try when alpha/beta is released shoot me a PM when it is

PairTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old September 13th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Yo-yo-oh
I am the alpha and the omega!

Thanks dudes! I guess that screenshot does look a bit random VERY random.
I also love the "slogan" on PC it made me lol.

Oh and

Most right window = Debug console.
Purple window = Game window ,Changes to purple and stops drawing while the game is paused/in battle.
Last window = Battle window.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links