Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Old December 10th, 2013 (05:55 AM).
PokemonGiratinaX
2015 Edition.

Nature: Modest
Did Bella Twin and John Cena just win the Slammy Awards?! That is so wrong. AJ Lee should win the Slammy Award. And CM should win because his match against the Undertaker at WM29 is better that The Rock vs Cena.
Old December 29th, 2013 (12:05 AM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

It's just a matter of opinion, really. I guess more people liked the match between Rock and Cena, and that's how they won? That, or they might've rigged the vote for storyline purposes... either way, I'm fine with them winning Slammy. I personally feel that it was a great match; they deserved it.

Are any of you guys looking forward to Batista's return on January 20th? Also, what should he be—a heel or a face? Batista does play his role better when he's heel, but in my opinion, he should probably return as a face. We have way too many heels on the roster right now anyway, so if he does turn out to be a heel, he may have a hard time trying to fit in while not taking away others' spotlight.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links