Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:24 AM
Maxew555
You can call me Max :D

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Skyla replied by making a side remark about Jacques name and decided she would call him Jake.

"Acctually, I would prefer Jack, said in a French accent if that is alright with you?" Jacques said, really trying to push Skyla to the edge. "Anyway, what are we waiting for, should we go and practice with the instruments or not, or, do you have more of your plan to tell us?" Jacques said once again seriously.

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:28 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

"Oh shut up Jya-ka" She emphasized the word jack to sound overly french.

"Yeah yeah, but I'm not as inconsiderate as you. I think we ought to learn everybody's name first." She turned her back to him before a few seconds later unexpectedly turning around and kicking at his feet, knocking him back to the ground.

"Serves you right." She says with a smug look.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:38 AM
Sheraku

Nature: Quiet
I look back out the window to see the boy who Skyla re-killed walked away from his position around the school yard then out of view, his lack of return didn't surprise me in the slightest, but roused the question, as to where he thought he could go? However my full attention was brought once again to Skyla as she began scribbling a box aith three people on top. Soon the drawing came to life as the three stick figures each played instruments.

Apparently we all have retained the same skills as when you were alive, if only I could remeber if I even had any. Her plan was worded in a way that was somewhat hard to follow, but the main focus was to create a distraction. If that was all that they the students had to do, he was sure theat Skyla would handle the rest. Probably the reason she replied to another boy who introduced himself as Jacques, in such away that she did.

It was becoming clear why it was difficult for her to make friends. She finished up by asking if there was any other questions. Lifting myself up not to be standing, yet sitting straight. I didn't really have any questions, I was quick to accept my fate, but still. "Same question, when are we to participate in this...concert?" I question randomly, figuring a deadline on preperation would be a convientent thing to know.
RP's I'm In
PokemonGC: Shadows of Orre
-Snagger Seth Zypher
-Team Rocket Kumori Sheraku
Pokemon: Dissappearing Souls
-Corrupt Champion Tsuya Tougen
Pokemon: Hollow Shadows
-Mawile Knight Marek Reiketsukan
Monster Art Online [Remake]
-Grinder Tabris (Cody Martin Ascher)
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:41 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Skyla's eyebrows raise at the silent boy's question. He seems deep in thought. He asks when we start this concert, obviously intrigued by the idea.

"Tonight, I got it all set up already!" She says brightly. She had taken an interest to the boy's behavior, and much preferred him to the rude boy and Jack. The questions raised and all, perhaps further details were necesary.

"My hopes ride upon that at least one of you as musical talent - therefore no practice is necessarily needed. Do you all understand? Oh and your name is?"
Old September 23rd, 2013, 08:52 AM
Sheraku

I nod slightly to show that I had followed, understanding entirly, figuring that we'd just grab ahold of intruments and see if we could play it or not, rather simple enough...If that was all that our play in the distraction was. I actually hoped that I lacked musical talent as the thought of preformong infront of an unknown number of people we were not to converse with was a little unsettling, maybe it was just the fact of preforming in general that led me to think that way. Though I couldn't remeber anything, I had a feeling that I wasn't really a people person. Skyla then insisted on a name. "Reiketsukan Aisu." I reply in a rather plain way.
RP's I'm In
-Snagger Seth Zypher
Old September 23rd, 2013, 12:53 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I sat silently in fear of this girl. "W-well..." I said nervously, "I feel like I can play the guitar, but I don't remember why..." I thought about who could possibly be more dangerous than this girl here, and I decided on the lesser of the two evils. After all, I was already dead. I walked timidly over to a chair to sit down in, but I tripped and I fell on it. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, which was gone almost instantly as I blacked out.

I saw a flash of light and was down at the fountain. I screamed at first, remembering the pain, but then realizing it wasn't there. "Did I just kill myself?" I wondered out loud. I contemplated running away, but realized it wouldn't be possible if I was an amnesiac dead person. I walked back to the room with everyone and sat safely on the ground. "M-my name is Larvett, but my last name is Specs..." My name sounded like an insect, fitting for somebody that just died from tripping. "Can you tell me why I can't remember anything?"
College Bound, Mentally Sound.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old September 24th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

The boy who announces his name as Larvett manages to kill himself and reappear rather quickly asking why he can't remember anything. Skyla shrugs, admitting that she knows nothing. Then he states he can play guitar.

"Well practice down by the music room later on. I got work to do so you can all go yourself. Unless of course you fancy writing up posters and spreading them around school?" She laughs afterwards and begins to walk away.

"Stay in plain sight, stick together. You'll be fine!" Those are her final words before walking outside and shutting the door. She walks towards the canteen, down the stairs to grab herself a snack, thinking if theres' anytime it's now. She was wrong.
Old September 24th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Maxew555

Jacques pulled himself to his feet as Skyla walked out of the room, just after answering the boy who had called atop of him earlier as he managed to kill himself. Skyla had said something about a music room downstairs and the gang sticking together.

"Ok guys, when your ready should we go and try playing some music?" Jacques asked the group openly. "I guess we all try and play these 'instruments' and whoever can't will just make posters?" He continued, looking around at the boys all wearing the exact same uniform as him.

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old September 24th, 2013, 11:14 AM
90FC3C
original character, do not steal

Nature: Lonely
I noticed that it was getting dark rather quickly now, and that it would probably be a good idea to get inside. I wandered into another entrance to the building from earlier, and not too long, I ended up in a canteen, where I came across, of all people, Skyla. For some reason my mind told me that it would be best to apologize, since I would be around this girl for the rest of my afterlife.

"Hey, Skyla..." I started, walking towards her, "...I'm sorry about what happened earlier. It was my fault." Of course, it wasn't all my fault - it was mostly hers, in fact - but it was what she would want to hear, and anything else would go pretty badly.
Old September 24th, 2013, 01:08 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Darren Hayes - Concert Practice

Skyla told everyone to go to the music room to see what we could do as far as instruments go. She also said to stick together and stay in plain sight before leaving the room. Darren was a little excited about the music room, but wasn't sure why. One boy seemed to be ready to go, so he stood up and stretched before nodding his approval. "Well, I'm ready to go. First things first, though...we gotta find the music room," he said before heading towards the door slow enough for the others to follow him, "Would anyone have an idea about where to start?"

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
RPs I'm in:

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old September 24th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Maxew555

One boy stat Heed he was ready before standing up and stretching. Jacques looked at the other boys that the duo were waiting for before asking:

"And your name is?" He asked the boy that was ready, trying to sound polite.

Old September 24th, 2013, 01:53 PM
siiadams

Darren Hayes - Introductions

Darren looked at the boy who addressed him and smiled. "I'm Darren," he replied, "Darren Hayes. And from what I gathered from your exchange with Skyla, you are...Jacques? I don't know French but did I pronounce it correctly?" He offered the boy a hand for them to shake. It was only polite, after all.

Afterwards, he turned to the rest of the group. "Is anyone else gonna follow us? After all, it may be best for us to all be lost together," he inquired aloud, chuckling to himself at his attempt at humor. He decided to open the door and start walking that way. Hopefully, others would decide to follow him, though he had no idea where to go.

RPs I'm in:

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old September 24th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I sighed, it couldn't be helped that she knew absolutely nothing about me. Then I began to wonder if there was anybody that actually did. Was I a musician before death? I wondered, Maybe I died after a concert, maybe of an act of bravery. I fantasized about being a hero, and I knew it was not true. If I died a hero, why would I appear here? This isn't a grand afterlife... I sighed, I felt somewhat sad thinking about death.

"I-I'll follow..." I said quietly, leaving after him. Why is it this scary for me to talk to people? I thought solemnly. I followed him very closely, as he seemed to be the only one who would be nice. I didn't say anything though, I just trailed him like a puppy, afraid of getting separated.
College Bound, Mentally Sound.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old September 25th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nate approaches apologizing for earlier. Skyla almost blushed with embaresment understanding that it was truly her that was the cause for this.

"No it's-" She stopped, and turned slightly, staring in a direction with fierce eyes. She stood out of her chair furiously, not looking at Nate.

"Get back now!" She says before pushing him away. She stands on top of a table quickly and reaches into her blazer pocket.

"My name is Angel." A white haired girl, THE white haired girl has given a name. "I don't-" "Shut up!" Skyla yells. 'Angel's voice is dull and emotionless. There is no expression on her face and she wears a white blouse. "You shouldn't be here!" Skyla yells again.

"I don't-" Angel tries to talk again, but Skyla pulls out 3 knifes from her pocket. Angel doesn't react when they head in her direction, instead she mutters some words including a shield. The knifes, once they reach Angel, instead of piercing her, they bounce off into random directions. Skyla shields her eyes from the knife attack. Nobody was hit.

"How did you?" Skyla says.

"Every time I use these powers there are major consequences in this world," Angel says in her dull voice before walking off. Simple as that.

What could be these major consequences?

Skyla, now in slight panic, grabs Nate's arm and pulls it along. She attempts to go to the music room, and in her haste, she bumps into something - although there is nothing in sight. Startled, she lets go of Nate and places her hand into the air, only to feel it be contacted by a smooth surface. It's a giant wall, and Skyla and Nate are on the wrong side.
Old September 25th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Sheraku

I didn't say anything to the others but moved myself from the back corner, and proceeded to follow, Darren and 'Jack' out the door into the unknown hallways of the school. I looked around cautiously as we walked, this was appearently not a safe place to be, even for the dead, with the only rules being to not talk to pretty much any one, and listen to Skyla, who was no longer around to give orders, any way.

I seen a flight of stairs and figured it best to go down them, since the only directions we had recieved was to go downstairs. I moved slowly so that the others could see my heading off, but didn't look back or particularily wait up for them.
RP's I'm In
-Snagger Seth Zypher
Old September 25th, 2013, 08:46 AM
90FC3C

Skyla didn't even have enough time to respond when another face appeared, who must have been 'the white-haired girl' because, well, she was a girl with white hair. She declared her name as Angel, and I had to put the religious connotations aside for the moment because Skyla was going crazy. Gee, that was a surprise.

Angel was weird though. When Skyla tried to kill her (yes, that escalated pretty quickly, but that's just what she does), the knives just deflected off of her. Skyla grabbed my arm and tried to run, but we hit an invisible wall. Angel's doing. Something told me that I had to step in.

So, of course, I was forced to act as the voice of reason.

"Hey, Skyla!" I yelled, trying to grab her attention. "You don't even know what she wants and you're trying to kill her?!"
Old September 25th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nate states that Skyla doesn't know what she wants - acting like the voice of reason

"I tried to kill her because she can stop us moving to the net life!" It was enough said to Skyla, she didn't bother saying much more - she had to find a way out of this wall.

The wall surrounded the whole canteen, and most of the classrooms, however everyone was on the other side of the wall. Skyla and Nate were stuck with the recently dubbed Angel.

"Try and find a way through the wall!" Skyla yells at Nate.
Old September 25th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Maxew555

Jacques had seen all three of the other boys leave the room, so he decided he would run ahead and find the room, he made his way down the stairs and looked though the glass in the doors and into the rooms to see what was inside of each, first he saw a room full of desks, the second was the same, however, the third that he peered into contained the instruments they were looking for. Jacques darted into the room, glancing backwards quickly, but taking no note of who, if anyone, was behind him.

Jacques planted himself in front of a Yahoma Keyboard and attempted to play, a catchy tune was played, though the tune itself sounded as if it was from the 1600s, a tune usually played on a organ. 'At least I know I can play though, even if not all that well. Maybe one of the others will be able to teach me a more modern song?' Jacques thought to himself before playing the same tune once again.

Old September 25th, 2013, 03:44 PM
siiadams

Darren Hayes - Revelations Through Song

Soon, the group made it to the music room. Jacques ran inside and sat behind a keyboard and played a small tune, which made Darren smile a little. At least, until he saw an electric guitar that made his heart pound fiercer than before. It was a beautiful instrument with a cherry red paintjob and the body was shaped like an upside-down V. Wasting no time, he made a bee-line straight for the guitar, feeling like it was calling to him.

As soon as Darren picked up the guitar, a shockwave hit his brain hard, causing him to shut his eyes and grit his teeth for a few seconds from all this activity. He pictured himself with a few other boys that had their instruments on them. They were getting ready to practice a song that they heard on the radio. As his memory continued, Darren (with eyes closed shut) played the intro to the Scorpions' song, "Rock You Like a Hurricane". When he finished, he opened his eyes as a tear streamed down his cheek. "I...I remember this," he said numbly, still recovering from the shock, "I can play...and I miss it so much." Without thinking, he quickly shred a couple of times before grinning bigger than the Cheshire Cat!

RPs I'm in:

Old September 25th, 2013, 07:21 PM
90FC3C

Skyla's answer to my question was rather useless, as seemed to be becoming the norm with her. I was feeling more tolerant at that moment than I had been earlier, but I still cut in by grabbing her wrist.

"Skyla. Could you please, seriously, calm down for once? It's the only way were gonna be able to find a way out of here."

I then released her wrist and leaned back against the invisible wall, rubbing my forehead. "Ugh, god, I don't deserve any of this... Not only have I apparently died, but the afterlife I was sent to is a sick and twisted one and I just want to go back to whatever home I might have come from." For some reason, though, I got a sort of weird, uneasy feeling as I said that. It was almost as if the life I had come from was worse than the life I was in...
Old September 25th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Sheraku

Aisu followed Jacques and Darren down the stairs and into the room. Jack instantly ran to the keyboard and played a little old-school tune, and it wasn't half bad. However when Darren shreaded on an exquisite electric guitar, a weak smile actually came over Aisu's as since depressive expression. Though he still didn't say anything. As he passed by a drum set he tapped one with his finger, not feeling any particular urge to try it. He then looked ahead at a platnium flute. He held it in his hand and felt a cool shiver run through his body.

Taking a seat next to the instrument he brought the mouth piece to his lips. and placed his fingers, he didn't know what he was playing, the notes just came to him. The tune was played in a low tone, cold and rather depressing, yet somehow equally calming. He pulled the flute away to look at it. 'So...I can play...' He thought a moment before continuing the tune.
RP's I'm In
-Snagger Seth Zypher
Old September 26th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Skyla folds her arms and leans against the wall. She looks down at the ground, staring at her shoes in embaresment. Nate was right - she wasn't calm, but she needed to be. She, in truth, wanted to confess and ask for Nate's help but she couldn't ruin her own pride.

"I'm sorry." She says simply. Her voice is now calm and low as she says, "The wall was created when Angel used that strange spell. She must have rigged it herself, made a trap to get one or two of us away from a group, then take us out with her strange contraptions. She's odd I'll tell you that." She pauses for a moment, even though her voice is slow enough to not need it. "I think we ought to find the others. They will be on the other side of the wall, upstairs, and they need to understand our situation. Nate, this is your first mission - find a way through this barrier!"

Skyla picks up hr hand and walks in a direction. She puts up her hand and signals Nate to follow her. She comes to a staircase in which they both climb and walk along a few corridors. After a while they come to the one corridor they can't go through.

"Down this corridor and to the left is the music room. I have a feeling this wall is sound proof considering I don't here music - but then again that's just an assumption."

She turns to Nate with a question - "If I presented you with 6 colours, would you choose, yellow, red, blue, green, purple, or orange?"
Old September 26th, 2013, 03:25 PM
90FC3C

I was fairly surprised that Skyla actually calmed down. For a brief moment, I was able to take control of the situation. Skyla apologized, and began to figure it out... before, once again, instructing me to find a way through the barrier.

Not before long, though, she went off in a direction that apparently wasn't blocked off, and I followed. We went up a flight of stairs and kept walking until we came to another wall. Then she turned around and hit me with an awfully cryptic-sounding question about colors. I was barely prepared for it, but I still took a few seconds to think about the choices listed.

Yellow... not really. Red, maybe, as was also blue. I wasn't particularly fond of green and purple, but...

"Orange," I answered. It just sort of slipped out of my mouth, but when I said it, I got this strange feeling...
Old September 27th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

"Orange, colour of sunshine, happiness and flavor." She doesn't say much more after that for a while. She once again leans against the invisible wall, resting your shoulders and back once more.

"Sometimes, people's colour represents what they did in their past life - as sometimes it may not be your favorite colour, or the colour you remember seeing the most. For me it was black, which I honestly don't find too appealing, I much prefer such colours like purple. What i did their as give you a limited choice of colours. Now tell me, out of every colour, what colour comes into your head straight away when I ask you?"
Old September 27th, 2013, 06:30 AM
90FC3C

Again, I took a couple seconds to think. "Really dark blue," I answered, oddly specifically. Perhaps it was just the color I was looking at at the time; I don't really know. What I did know was that my answer of orange was weird. Skyla said it could have to do with my past life, but even in the afterlife I didn't see myself as a particularly bright or happy person. I tried to dig a little deeper in my thoughts, but got nothing.

A while passed, and I turned to Skyla with a question. "Do you remember anything about your past life?"
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here