< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting Pokémon  Unova Exploration! [OOC + SU]

Notices

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply

Old September 29th, 2013 (4:57 PM). Edited October 6th, 2013 by Blackey448.

Nature: Quiet
Sorry for taking so long. Hecticness and little inspiration make for one heck of a writer's block.

Name: Lily Zaborav (*EDIT: I accidentally typed the wrong name. Janice is her middle name :/.*)

Hometown: Anville Town

Personality: Outgoing and usually upbeat, but holds grudges like no one's business.

Appearance: She has grey tennis shoes, long blue jeans, and a pink-on-white long sleeve tee under her white and blue windbreaker that's always on. She also wears thick white socks, a quick smile on her light pink lips, and her father's vintage aviation goggles (without the matching hat). She carries with her her mom's brown old pharmacist bag that smells of herbs. Her light brown, wavy hair is always up in a ponytail, but some falls down her face anyways. She has hazel eyes and a fair complexion.

History: She was born to Marie and James Zaborav on October 7, 1999. She has lived in Anville her entire life, and developed a knack for befriending Pokemon because they were the only things she could play with because her mom and dad were full time pharmacist and aviator respectively. She was raised to be kind and courteous to all. At age 10, she lost her mom to pneumonia, which struck a big blow to her self-confidence and overall personality. She became depressed and began to daydream about the day she'd get a Pokemon. However, she eventually got over her mother's death somewhat, but covered up her remaining pain with her cheerful outwardness.

Two years later, when she heard that the Hero was making Gyms redundant, she was shocked, at first. Then, she was angry. Did they know how many childhood dreams they were ruining? How many Trainers they were denying a chance to shine? How many friends could've been broken up because of this?! This was why she opposed Team Plasma in the first place! Aside from being utterly insane, they were trying to give an uneducated kid ultimate power. What kind of crack were they on, anyway? Plus, this ruined her previous daydreaming about going on an adventure to see the world because she'd never been out of Anville Town. If there were no Gyms or League to conquer, what reason would the Professor have to hand out the Starters? And since her dad wouldn't let her go with just any Pokemon, it had to be a starter. But besides, the Gym Leaders had always acted like 'hall monitors' in that they helped the city/town combat crime. Without them, towns and cities could become crazy dangerous, assuming the inhabitants weren't all murdered first.

However, despite her misgivings, when Proffessor C. Juniper offered her a Pokemon, she jumped at the chance to finally explore the region and to see what kind of chaos ensued.

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott

Other Info: She keeps her family heirloom-a book with all kinds of herbs in it- with her at all times. She has a very serious vendetta on the Hero and will stop at nothing to find them.

(On the topic of the Hero, who's it gonna be? Girl or boy? Will they be from BW or B2W2? Zekrom or Reshiram [or maybe Kyurem]? I'd really like some more details.)
There's a realm above the trees
Where the lost are finally found
So touch your feathers to the breeze
And leave the ground~
-Owl City

This is how to be a heartbreaker
Boys, they like a little danger
We'll get 'em falling for a stranger
A player
Singin' la-la-la-love you~!
-Marina & the Diamonds

Friend Safari:Normal: Eevee, Dunsparce, unknown
3DS FC: 0662-2697-0041
Hit me up for Hidden Ability Pokemon! Five boxes may mean I've bred a few too many...nah!

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 30th, 2013 (6:00 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
@Max - I already accepted goldenrayquaza if you read bu on another note good to see you again.

Old September 30th, 2013 (7:49 AM).
You can call me Max :D

@Crimson: I know thanks, lol. Also, it feels like I havent spoken to you in ages.

@Blackey448: Accepted. And to answer your questions I wasn't going to bring the hero into the RP until a lot later if at all, and I hadn't really decided when I set up the RP but at the moment I am leaning more towards the Hero being male as we have more female characters in the RP at the moment. Also, the Hero from B2/W2 is the Hero I refer to. Also, you'll have to wait to see what legendary Pokemon he owns :D

Also, I'm going to close sign ups soon

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old September 30th, 2013 (5:19 PM).
Magical Evil Role Player

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Rune Alchemist
Sorry about that Starlight. Just managed to think up a response to your Post. You don't mind if I capture the Staryu, do you?

Ugh, I just realized that my character's in for a capturing spree. Several of the Pokemon I'm thinking of placing into Osaka's team are near her location. It wasn't intentional. I didn't even notice the Giant Chasm until Mia mentioned it.

Maybe I'll get Lunatone on a later date...

-finalizing IC post-
Old September 30th, 2013 (5:30 PM).
Resident Moon Fairy

Send a message via Skype™ to Starlight Sprite
I just had nothing else to post about, and I know you said you wanted a Staryu. I figured you were going to catch it. Mia might catch something in the Giant Chasm too. I honestly I haven't finalized her team yet. Poor her though... thinking Minako is the Trainer. xD
"Time for my appearance!"

Gym Leader Korrina
Old October 1st, 2013 (8:45 AM).

Ohh, a week on Saturday til Pokemon X and Y!! Who else is excited? I know I am! :D

Please Check out The What Squad on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWhatSquad
Old October 1st, 2013 (4:29 PM). Edited October 2nd, 2013 by IcyIce.
Fictional Writer.

Hey I am back and will have a post probably tomorrow. I am a bit tired from the long trip. I will try to catch up on reading tonight though and if I feel like it, make a post.

I think I have decided that my pokemon I catch will strongly be around Dragon and Flying types. I will catch some that are not of any of those types though.
Pokemon Trainer Academy RP: Characters and Pokemon.
Dalex Yukashi: Treecko, Red Fletchling, Froakie, Rufflet,
Ariane Dracon: Noibat and Togepi

Redux: The Sinnoh Stories
Tatsumi Serotagi: Shiny Froakie and Seedot.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (11:14 AM).

Yay, good to have you back Iceman. Also, I just wanna warn everyone, I will probably be completely inactive for quite a while after Pokemon X and Y comes out.

Also, Sign ups are now closed, however I might let more people join if they really wnat to.

Old October 2nd, 2013 (11:15 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Your inactive anyways >

Old October 2nd, 2013 (12:56 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxew555 View Post
Yay, good to have you back Iceman. Also, I just wanna warn everyone, I will probably be completely inactive for quite a while after Pokemon X and Y comes out.

Also, Sign ups are now closed, however I might let more people join if they really wnat to.
I think this will be everyone Lol.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (5:56 PM).
Magical Evil Role Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Rune Alchemist
I do not have a 3DS, so I won't have X & Y :/

Ugh... I feel so left out. I have the 4th Generation only partly finished, the 5th Generation still at low levels, and now 6th Generation's starting up. Guess I'll catch up on the 7th Generation then, when I actually have a paying job

Here, let me make an IC post...
Old October 4th, 2013 (5:54 PM).

You can't even begin to comprehend how excited I am for X and Y.

Oh, and on the subject of X & Y, I'm assuming that we can catch 6th Gen Pokemon, right? (I just want to double check)
And leave the ground~
-Owl City

A player
-Marina & the Diamonds

Hit me up for Hidden Ability Pokemon! Five boxes may mean I've bred a few too many...nah!

Old October 4th, 2013 (6:48 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackey448 View Post
You can't even begin to comprehend how excited I am for X and Y.

Oh, and on the subject of X & Y, I'm assuming that we can catch 6th Gen Pokemon, right? (I just want to double check)
In another RP both me and Max have both used 6th Gen pokemon, however it is up to Max. I don't see it being a big problem for the RP, but I would wait for him to give an OK on it. That is just my 2cents. I have also been wondering this same thing though. So I will ask as well.

Can we at least catch 6th Gen pokemon? And can we use Megalutions?

My main reason is for some of the new pokemon that have come out that would match my character.
Old October 5th, 2013 (12:11 AM).

Yes, both gen 6 Pokemon and Mega evos are both allowed, however try not to have too many Kalos Pokemon as this is set in Unova, but don't worry about it too much.

Old October 5th, 2013 (12:57 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Guess what? I'm not having a single Kalos pokémon! Already pretty much got my team, which is actually just dark and ghost types.

As follows - da da da daaan (may change later)

Zorua - Zoroark
Ghastly - Gengar
Drifloon - Drifblim
Frillish - Jellicent
Houndour - Houndoom
Deino - Hydreigon

BOOF! Well, what do you think?

Old October 5th, 2013 (5:43 AM).
Fictional Writer.

I like it crimson. I plan to use mostly dragons and flying lol. I also plan to have more than 6 and switch out. I am a bit surprised you don't have Mightyena Lol.

Don't worry, I probably will only get 2 or 3 different Kalos pokemon unless more are reveled at the moment.

Did I break the RP by the way lol. When I came back, everything slowed down. Just kidding. Haha

On the note of X and Y, I can't wait for the games. It will be fun restarting from scratch and catching all the pokemon, because I am probably not going to use PokeBank.
Old October 5th, 2013 (6:58 AM).

Personally, I find PokèBank to be pretty gimmicky and not worth my time. But what I did find interesting is that one of Nintendo's people (I forgot who) said that this will enable you to pass down your Pokèmon-to your grandkids. If that isn't cool, I'm not sure what is.

But, getting back to the RP, when can we start?
And leave the ground~
-Owl City

A player
-Marina & the Diamonds

Old October 5th, 2013 (6:59 AM).
rollin' around at the speed of sound

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Luster Purge
Sorry I went inactive for the week. I'll have a post up later today.

the purge

pair | showdown | claims | <3 Eevee | Latios is awesome

Old October 5th, 2013 (7:32 AM).
Fictional Writer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackey448 View Post
But, getting back to the RP, when can we start?
It has already started. IC thread is up

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...=309097&page=2
Old October 5th, 2013 (10:18 AM). Edited October 5th, 2013 by Nate.
Evil Cute Thing

U were inactive for a week now? (hehe) GoldenRayquaza, since Kio and Mathew shall be posting together, It is also up to Daisuke, but would you care to join us in our adventures later on in the story!

(its ironic because both of my characters are fairly similar hehe only GoldenRayquaza knows what I'm on about!)

I'm trying too hard to write fancy to match Daisuke's posts, its not fair, I can only write proper stories with excellency. Daisuke's style is something I would love to learn. How do these words remain in your head! Anyways, sorry for not posting recently, I keep forgetting people have posted on a thread. I'm so silly.

Old October 5th, 2013 (10:49 AM).
Fictional Writer.

Haha, yeah I love Dai's writing as well. I don't try very hard when fancy words when it comes to Pokemon Rps and such.
Pokemon Trainer Academy RP: Characters and Pokemon.
Dalex Yukashi: Treecko, Red Fletchling, Froakie, Rufflet,
Ariane Dracon: Noibat and Togepi

Redux: The Sinnoh Stories
Tatsumi Serotagi: Shiny Froakie and Seedot.
Old October 5th, 2013 (12:25 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson0191 View Post
(its ironic because both of my characters are fairly similar hehe only GoldenRayquaza knows what I'm on about!)
Yes. Yes I do. Since it looks like I'll be traveling with both of them. *hint hint*

I'd love to join. So, how much later are you thinking?

the purge

Old October 5th, 2013 (12:38 PM).
Evil Cute Thing

Whenever our paths cross, or when the hands of time rotates in such a manner, that they bring them together by pure chance, or perhaps the spacial rift will collapse, pulling them two into a seperate universe where they exist only, and to escape they must work together and form a natural bond between them.. OR MAYBE, they bump into each other by accident in Castelia city?

Old October 5th, 2013 (12:42 PM).

Exactly what I was thinking. The Castialla part, I mean.

the purge

Old October 5th, 2013 (1:01 PM).
Evil Cute Thing

I preferred the space collapse.

Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links