• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Unova Exploration! [OOC + SU]

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
I think so. I looked it up, but the bulbapedia description was kinda ambiguous by saying "some patches of grass." Haha. But I guess that it's safe to assume that it's a forest of some sort.

Edit. Oh. Okay. Gotcha'

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I can see me and Matthew becoming rivals lol. That should be interesting. Dragons vs dragons.... how epic would that be Lol.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
6 days!!!!! Sorry, I haven't been posting a lot recently, I am so wrapped up in that rumours thread for X and Y and never remember to post. :/ Oh well, time for Ryan to go to a concert!

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
You people are on a roll. Heh~

It would be fun for some challenge though. Well, I guess it's too early for that, with low-level and few Pokemon and all.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Damn it Daisuke, why are you making me come up with the plot for our adventure here!
C'mon think up something.

Also, Max, would it be fine if I found a family of ghastly withing Wellspring cave?
hehe That'll cause some trouble for the group.

ALSO - Later can the Sinnoh style contests come around, like they do in the anime? I really wanna do a contest :)
Also I love crossing things out

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Damn it Daisuke, why are you making me come up with the plot for our adventure here!

Also, Max, would it be fine if I found a family of ghastly withing Wellspring cave?
hehe That'll cause some trouble for the group.

ALSO - Later can the Sinnoh style contests come around, like they do in the anime? I really wanna do a contest :)
Also I love crossing things out

Hmm that actually sounds pretty awesome about the contests. Don't think I have ever seen a RP with contests. That would be interesting.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Name:Duncan Brottlefield
Hometown: Nacrene city
Personality:Adventorous,social undeveloped
Appearance:Like the backpacker
History:I lived for 12 years in lonelyness in my hometown of Nacrene city.I now happily embark on my jouney to catch pokemon in my homeregion
Starter Pokemon:Sewaddle
Other Info:N/A

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Hanana's - that reall doesnt help. From that I have no idea what your character is like at all. You need to develop your ideas in detail, such as for personality, explain likes dislikes in as much detail as possible, and your history has to be well develop[ed, with as many plot turns as you like, but obviously keep it sensible. If you don't do this your character will be hard to understand.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Name:Duncan Brottlefield
Hometown: Nacrene city

Personality:Duncan is an adventorous boy that has not much friends.He has a warm heart for most pokemon and likes to draw in the garden outside. His parents never let him out of town so he never knew much of the outside world. He is socialy undeveloped , as thats what the doctors say to him.

Appearance:Like the backpacker from B2W2

History:Duncan is this boy who everyone picks on, the boy who hasn't got much friends. He lived for 12 years in lonelyness. Thanks to his parents , who never let him out of town, he hasn't got any friends at all. One year ago he tried to play suicide, but he failed. Thanks to his granpa he got the special invitation to go on a journey to the outside world.

One week ago proffesor Juniper came to see him and he got two pokemon with him: Venipede or Sewaddle. He knew a sewaddle that always hang out in his garden but that thing dissapeared three weeks ago. Now he knew where his pal went. He decided to go for Sewaddle as he knew it already very well.

Starter Pokemon: Sewaddle
Other Info:N/A

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
You guys are aware signups are closed, right?

Also, is it okay if Logan finds an Shinx in Chargestone Cave?

I pretty much have his full team planned. :D 'Course he won't have all 6 for a while.

(Crimison, he just has to do some chores in that area. He'll still be heading east.)

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
@Hananas Accepted! There are still a few grammatical errors, also SUs are currently closed for this RP, however I can see you are new to PC, so Welcome to the site and this RP! :D

I wish I knew how to cross things out D:

Wait I got i! :D

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023

Noo! I'm too lazy to! Haha. Kidding I'll think of something soon enough. Probably after the whole Well- Spring Cave fiasco. Since you did mention them being attacked by a horde of Ghastly. Oh, and I'm in the whole Pokemon contest spiel, if it happens.

@Iceman. Haha. Dragon V. Dragon does sound pretty gnarly. I'm in! :D

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Hmm...

Hey, any suggestion for the last member of my team? I'm going for a Water/Psychic team, this so far is what I have.

• Jigglypuff (Dango)
  • Starmie
  • Metagross
  • Kingdra (Nagisa)
  • Lunatone

I need one more Water-type. Osaka's going to get a Delibird, but simply to pass on letters. Kinda like that Delibird in Master Quest.

Maxew555

Years
@Crimson, yup, no problem with the Ghastly horde is ok, and I too do really like the idea of the contests! I will let you all know where and when the contests will take place as I have an idea, mwahahaha!

@Rune, is it ok if I call you that? If not please let me know. Umm, how about Golduck? Azumarill? Jellicent? Alolamola? Dewgong? Crawdaunt? Lapras? Just a few ideas? lol Or Corsola?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
@Rune, is it ok if I call you that? If not please let me know. Umm, how about Golduck? Azumarill? Jellicent? Alolamola? Dewgong? Crawdaunt? Lapras? Just a few ideas? lol Or Corsola?
No problem at all. It's quite the familiar nickname actually.

Corsola? I've always liked them, and prefer that to Golduck. Still I-

Oh, right. I remember who to get now. Ludicolo. Huh, all of Osaka's Pokemon are Dual-types except for Jigglypuff.

Now that I think about it, isn't Jigglypuff a Fairy-type?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Uhh... since nobody answered me even though Max posted twice, I'll just take that as a yes.

Don't see a problem with it. I got a Charmander lol.

Remember guys, you can have more than 6 pokemon, but can only carry around 6.

Max, I thought a saw a post in the IC from you where it was starting to get dark or something? I may have misread, but when do you plan to go onto the next day? I think I got a pretty nice idea, but it would be better to make the posts during the night (RP time.)

Last edited:

Maxew555

Years
@Iceman, You did not misread, I did plan to, though it doesn't matter, its up to you if you want this to be the first night, I was gunna say that the others couldve been real time and Ryan was slightly in the past and wouldve got into real time when the boat arrives in Castelia, so its up to you really.

@GoldenRaquaza, yup, should be fine. Sorry, I mustve missed your post. Sorry again.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 21, 2015
Thanks for letting me in!
Im just going for most of my Unova team:
(Emboar) replaced by Tangrowth
Zebstrika
Leavanny
Swanna
Krookodile
Haxorus

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Okay. Daisuke. I HAVE TO KNOW NOW. What does albeit even mean!!! Is it like, 'with,' or something. I can tell its an adjective - heh english skills.

Anyways, apart from that, I guess I'll do the story for the while. Also, max, considering theres no gyms, is there still gym leaders hanging around? Also, what do you think the normal gym leader for Nacrene city would be doing :D (forgot her name)

So many ideas to consider :)

Also, for, *cough Maya, yes your npc Daisuke, I'm going to have a little something, nothing major, but a little something for the future (mwhahahahaha, I think if you think ard about it, you can kinda guess what it is)

Back