• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Hi, everyone!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 1, 2019
I'm Blues7, as you can see up there, and I'm a guy who played Pkmn since little.
I love discussing about pokemon and I'm very active, so I hope to make quite some friends here and I love to post around.
I play semi-competitively but I got a couple of trained pokemon.

Played every version excluding Red, Ruby and Heartgold. (Note, I played Blue, Sapphire and Soulsilver, just not the counterparts.)

Currently playing: White II :D So good to play in a version with pokes I don't know, so much nostalgia.

I love to talk and meet people, so it's nice to be here!

Good luck guys

Oh, to let you know, my favourite pokemon are Escavalier, Simisear/Infernape and Weezing. Just love Simisear a bit more because he is a derpier version of the MonkeyKing Sun-Wu-Kong :D Infernape looks too serious to be the MoneyKing.

Years
Hello Blues7! Welcome to the world of PokeCommunity!

I agree, its so much fun to play Pokemon. There's just so much to do and so many ways to play each game, that you literally pour in hours and hours of game time, and still not get bored. Every generation has its up and downs but that doesn't take a way the fun of being in an adventure and capturing them all. I'll be seeing you around, have fun while you're here and make awesome friends. :D

Now here's a Raichu for you:

7411.raichu.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 1, 2019
Wow that Raichu is... dat look!
Thanks a lot Negix! :D You're so right, pokemon games are awesome and it unites us pkmn fans!
and thanks for the raichu too :D

Years
Hi Blues and welcome!

I have to say, interesting batch of fave Pokemon you've got there. I love those monkeys from 5th Gen and I think they need more love. Glad to see you're doing well in White 2, I loved B2/W2 a lot and if you want to discuss the games or get help feel free to stop by the Fifth Generation Gaming section, and we also have Battle Center if you want to learn more about competitive battling. And we have a Pokemon Showdown server as well so feel free to pop by if you love battling and chatting!

But yeah, those are just suggestions to keep you busy, but take some time and explore the forums and you'll learn a lot during your time here. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask the staff such as Cirno, or even experienced members such as myself and we'll be sure to assist you with anything. Have an awesome time at PC and I hope to see you around here and on the Showdown server!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity! We have a greatcmunity and ton of people who would love to talk to you. If you want to play some of the nostalgia games, but mum be bored of doing the same things. I suggest checking out our challenges section. It will make those games even harder. I'm currently dominating a FireRed solo challenge with an Alakazam.

Anyways, if you have any questions, you can always ask me, or anyone else really. Any f the members in blue are moderators and would love to hear your questions. Our welcoming committe one is Cirno. She'll probably welcome you here soon and she loves to talk to new people, so feel free to message her as well.

Enjoy your stay, Mario. And try and slay the Monkey King and rescue Peach!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
RftA_Ema_Skye_Happy_2.gif

Aw, I was playing pokemon since I was a scientific lad myself~ Pokemon Yellow was my very first pokemon game, and it was a joy to play! In any case, I'm happy to see you aboard, Blues!

RftA_Ema_Normal_2.gif

Feel free to visit our many pokemon boards! We do have loads of em' for being a Pokemon forum, y'know. For example, we do have a board for competitive battles, if you want to check that out! And you're right - pokemon has a tendency to unite us all in one way or another, y'know? Like, there are more pokemon fans than we may even think! In any case, I'm really glad that you've played Ruby and HeartGold; I love those games! The Hoenn region is amazing, and the Johto region is never forgettable! I do hope you'll enjoy Pokemon White 2; it was pretty fun to play!

RftA_Ema_Skye_Happy_2.gif

Escaviler is pretty awesome; liiike a real knight pokemon! And yeah, I'm really happy to meet a Weezing fan too; Weezing is a pretty underrated pokemon! Personally, my favorite pokemon are MIlotic, Roserade, Nidoqueen, Arcane etc, etc, there are loads of em', but, the list will go on! Anyways, once again, it's really nice to meet you, and I hope you'll have a fun time during your stay! And for joining iiiin:

tumblr_ma9lex9dSW1r6weo0o1_500.png

treat yourself to a complementary lilligant and escaviler!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 1, 2019
Thanks everyone! I'm so happy that you guys are welcoming me so soon as I posted the thread! :)!!
I really appreciate this, and I will check out PC's showdown servers and center :) If I got questions I won't doubt to ask you guys, thanks alot!
And happy to see a Weezing fan here :D (Wow, those gifs are something I haven't seen before, nice idea :D!) nice pic of Escavalier and Liligant :)
I did some challenges before and I love doing them. Thanks for the recommendation!

:D

Back