The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game > TCG Deck Reviewing

Notices

TCG Deck Reviewing List cards of your card decks here to get them rated!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 18th, 2013, 08:22 AM
char64

Advertise here
Pokemon

chandelure EX x 3
Mr. Mime x 2
Deoxys EX x 4
Sableye x 2
Sigilyph x 2
Mewtwo EX x 4

Total Pokemon : 17

Energies

Double Colorless x 4
Plasma Energies x 4
Psychic/Dark Blend x 2
Psychic x 4

Total Energies: 14

Trainers:

Ultra Ball x 4
Team Plasma Ball x 3
Colress Machine x 2
Team Plasma Badge x 4
Colress x 3
Juniper x 3
Dowsing Machine x 1
Cilan x 3
Hypno Toxic Laser x 3
Verbank City Gym x 3

Total Trainers 29

strategy: is to get mewtwo with team plasma badge, with deoxys on my bench early, ideally double colorless will be attached by turn one and if i have atleast two deoxys on turn one mewtwo can hit for atleast 60. if mewtwo can not got out early thats what chandluer ex is for. I will mainly use the first attack "curse drop". Mr. mime is to protect my bench from pokemon like darkai. Saybleye will help me get plasma badges from my discard pile if necessary. Sigliph will help me against ex pokemon and will be my attacker against pokemon like sucine and sigilph.

Thats the deck list, tell me what you guys think

Last edited by char64; September 18th, 2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old September 18th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Profen

dont waste your time with putting plasma badges on mewtwo. it doesnt need it. Mewtwo is usually meant to be more of a quick counter that you dont see coming. It does more than enough damage on its own. It can already do 40 damage turn 1 if you add a DCE to it. 60 if your opponent has gone before you and dropped an energy as well. 2 DCE already does 80 damage + 20x their energy count as well. It doesn't really need deoxys to do huge damage.

Besides the inconsistency that plasma badges provide just so you can do 10 maybe 20 more damage isn't worth it. Not to mention mewtwo doesn't even need to be in a psychic deck.
Old September 30th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Child Of Christ
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
um well ide like to see the cards would you tell me the card numbers if you do i can tell you what i think.

that whoever
believes in him Should not perish
but have eternal life."
John 3:16

Old October 3rd, 2013, 06:38 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profen View Post
dont waste your time with putting plasma badges on mewtwo. it doesnt need it. Mewtwo is usually meant to be more of a quick counter that you dont see coming. It does more than enough damage on its own. It can already do 40 damage turn 1 if you add a DCE to it. 60 if your opponent has gone before you and dropped an energy as well. 2 DCE already does 80 damage + 20x their energy count as well. It doesn't really need deoxys to do huge damage.

Besides the inconsistency that plasma badges provide just so you can do 10 maybe 20 more damage isn't worth it. Not to mention mewtwo doesn't even need to be in a psychic deck.
This this this. So much this.

Drop the Plasma Badges in favor of 3 Skyla. Then give yourself another Colress Machine.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here