The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

View Poll Results: What Career(s) Story did you pick?
Trainer (no added Careers) 3 5.17%
Trainer/Researcher 4 6.90%
Trainer/Gang Member 9 15.52%
Trainer/Seeker 9 15.52%
Trainer/Gang Member/Researcher 7 12.07%
Trainer/Seeker/Researcher 26 44.83%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #276    
Old March 30th, 2014, 08:13 PM
TheShinyBlaziken's Avatar
TheShinyBlaziken
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male

Advertise here
I love how it's like I'm on the edge of my seat for Version 2 to come out! I love this hack. I like it because it's Pokemon, but it isn't really Pokemon if you know what I'm saying (Always you do gyms and become the best) but this is a whole new experience! (I want to patch another FireRed to do the crime career). Anyways a point of issue I'm having, I think I'm not the only one, but I can't seem to get my rival to move so I can get my surf license. I have a level 22 Quagsire, maybe it isn't a high enough level? I just want to be able to do the "Kingdra" seeker quest. Thanks!
__________________

X and Y animatedSprites

Pokemon Vortex Version
Reply With Quote
  #277    
Old March 31st, 2014, 03:20 AM
Trainer VyNk's Avatar
Trainer VyNk
Cursed Hemophillic.
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Universe->Earth->India
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Wow, Nice Progression and I did liked the idea of gyms as Optional.. didn't Saw this in any hack now-a-days.
looking forward to BETA 2! YAY!
__________________


"Sorry for the mistakes in my posts, I just have a old PC to attend my beloved PokeCommunity."
>>>About My Disease HemoPhillia<<<
Pokemon Z Version! (Dragon ball Z Demake)
Pokemon Platinum Red & Blue (NDS Styled tiles)
Pokemon Mirage of tales: A new Age dawns
1MB Sub-Circuit (Solution)-> (New!)--->Click HERE.
ROM Patching Tutorial For Android & IOS->Click Here
ROM Patching Tutorial For Windows->Click Here
Reply With Quote
  #278    
Old March 31st, 2014, 07:49 AM
KazukoHimura's Avatar
KazukoHimura
I'm not a punching bag!
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: You think I'd tell you that?
Gender: Female
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Yahoo to KazukoHimura
Quote:
Originally Posted by avaramoon View Post
What are MIDI files? Sorry haha I'm still new =P


I wasn't intending to include these things before, but now that I have more plans for the game I think I'd really like to do it after all!


Currently looking for someone to help me with inserting new tiles and maybe music, if anyone is interested in helping/knows someone who may be. =)
MIDI files are a small file that tells a <computer, digital instrument, etc> what notes to play. I have a couple programs that use/can export MIDI files, so I can see what I can do. My best bet is 3MLE, though, as the other programs add their own little bit of code.
__________________
I am ALWAYS looking for a good roleplay!
Just a romhacker/rper/fanfic writer/MMO Gamer/Vocaloid fan/MMD video and model maker that isn't a corrupted loon.
Founder of the Chaos!AU and the Vocluster team.
Huge gijinka fan, and addicted to lab-based stories with them.
My OC is Kazuko Himura, and I swear to god she's an animated actor with a black hole for a stomach.
Reply With Quote
  #279    
Old March 31st, 2014, 01:22 PM
TroyKing's Avatar
TroyKing
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Where does the 1.5 beta end? Am not sure if am done with it but last thing I did was go to iron hollows and beat Tristian and then I beat ally he trainers in the cave but I don't see the steelix that is on the screenshots. Am I missing something? I know we can't get our surfing license and that Mt.Ore isn't open so am lost lol
Reply With Quote
  #280    
Old March 31st, 2014, 03:55 PM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sogen Suburb, Avlar
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyKing View Post
Where does the 1.5 beta end? Am not sure if am done with it but last thing I did was go to iron hollows and beat Tristian and then I beat ally he trainers in the cave but I don't see the steelix that is on the screenshots. Am I missing something? I know we can't get our surfing license and that Mt.Ore isn't open so am lost lol

When you battled Tristan, did he have a Steelix? And Did you go to Lethean City before you went to Mt. Ore?
If so, you've missed it. Onix evolves into Steelix at level 50 if you really want one. =)


Sounds like you've done everything in 1.5 haha. You could always start a new save file and try another career =P
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #281    
Old March 31st, 2014, 04:56 PM
TroyKing's Avatar
TroyKing
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by avaramoon View Post
When you battled Tristan, did he have a Steelix? And Did you go to Lethean City before you went to Mt. Ore?
If so, you've missed it. Onix evolves into Steelix at level 50 if you really want one. =)


Sounds like you've done everything in 1.5 haha. You could always start a new save file and try another career =P
I don't really want a steelix I just thought it was part of the story. Btw I saw a bug in lethean city right under the hotel you can walk through the stairs and go to the small lake that surrounds the gym
Reply With Quote
  #282    
Old April 1st, 2014, 05:59 PM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sogen Suburb, Avlar
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave



~ Some new Trainer sprites ~
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #283    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 05:56 AM
Twiztedreamz's Avatar
Twiztedreamz
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Funny though, how trainers used Identify on my AZRADON, while Im a researcher , I was like well please tell me what type this is
__________________


Hack I've completed
Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Adventures :Red Chapter
Pokemon Adventures :Green Chapter
Pokemon Mirage Of Tales: A New Age Dawns
Im looking for someone who is good with art
Pm me
Reply With Quote
  #284    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 06:22 AM
Twiztedreamz's Avatar
Twiztedreamz
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I have multiple savefiles but they just offered me to join the seeker career (would this abandon my trainer career )
__________________


Hack I've completed
Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon Adventures :Red Chapter
Pokemon Adventures :Green Chapter
Pokemon Mirage Of Tales: A New Age Dawns
Im looking for someone who is good with art
Pm me
Reply With Quote
  #285    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 06:47 AM
DoYouKnowHowToPokemon's Avatar
DoYouKnowHowToPokemon
noob rom hacker/beta tester
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: cape coral fl
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiztedreamz View Post
I have multiple savefiles but they just offered me to join the seeker career (would this abandon my trainer career )
No it won't. I'm working three jobs:
Trainer(default)
Researcher
Seeker(working on increasing my good alignment for legendary dogs event to get entei)
Reply With Quote
  #286    
Old April 2nd, 2014, 11:49 PM
Aliencommander1245
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiztedreamz View Post
I have multiple savefiles but they just offered me to join the seeker career (would this abandon my trainer career )
I believe it note somewhere here that you can decline the seeker job to be offered the criminal one (Or decline them both)
Reply With Quote
  #287    
Old April 3rd, 2014, 08:54 AM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sogen Suburb, Avlar
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
My biggest problem right now is trying to fix the unorganized Pokedex, by trying to put it back to the default Kanto dex then re-doing it. No promises though =/ so the Dex may still not be fixed for Version 2, but I'll try my best =P
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #288    
Old April 3rd, 2014, 11:40 AM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sogen Suburb, Avlar
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Apologies for the double post, but coming with another slight update...


So, after lots of debating the idea, I've decided to add a little something in for those who do decide to battle the Gym Leaders after all!


I have removed my original 'Gym Leader Mini-Career' script (since TBH it kinda sucked) and have decided that you'll be be able to apply to become a Gym Leader when you beat all 8. It makes more sense than just beating the Tournament then being asked to be one, like I had it before.


So, once you beat the final Gym Leader, you can become one, and you'll start at Clifftop Town Gym. Then, once you 'progress' as a leader, you'll become the Leader of one of Cape Moor's Gyms, then maybe Lethean City Gym, and so on.


Any opinions on this feature are welcome! I've already got the first few scripts done, but I'd be open to suggestions on which Gyms you get to take over. I'd rather not do all 8, but maybe just in the towns with least activity. What do you guys think?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #289    
Old April 3rd, 2014, 03:28 PM
Trainer VyNk's Avatar
Trainer VyNk
Cursed Hemophillic.
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Universe->Earth->India
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by avaramoon View Post
Apologies for the double post, but coming with another slight update...


So, after lots of debating the idea, I've decided to add a little something in for those who do decide to battle the Gym Leaders after all!


I have removed my original 'Gym Leader Mini-Career' script (since TBH it kinda sucked) and have decided that you'll be be able to apply to become a Gym Leader when you beat all 8. It makes more sense than just beating the Tournament then being asked to be one, like I had it before.


So, once you beat the final Gym Leader, you can become one, and you'll start at Clifftop Town Gym. Then, once you 'progress' as a leader, you'll become the Leader of one of Cape Moor's Gyms, then maybe Lethean City Gym, and so on.


Any opinions on this feature are welcome! I've already got the first few scripts done, but I'd be open to suggestions on which Gyms you get to take over. I'd rather not do all 8, but maybe just in the towns with least activity. What do you guys think?
its a very innovative idea.. you rock!

Now back to Topic.

If you have any trouble Updating or expanding Pokedex then ask a Moderator.. they'll be pleased to help you.
__________________


"Sorry for the mistakes in my posts, I just have a old PC to attend my beloved PokeCommunity."
>>>About My Disease HemoPhillia<<<
Pokemon Z Version! (Dragon ball Z Demake)
Pokemon Platinum Red & Blue (NDS Styled tiles)
Pokemon Mirage of tales: A new Age dawns
1MB Sub-Circuit (Solution)-> (New!)--->Click HERE.
ROM Patching Tutorial For Android & IOS->Click Here
ROM Patching Tutorial For Windows->Click Here
Reply With Quote
  #290    
Old April 4th, 2014, 01:43 PM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sogen Suburb, Avlar
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Good news!
After getting through lots of testing and fixing, I think it's safe to say this...


The release date for Version 2 will be the 15th of April 2014.


=D
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #291    
Old April 5th, 2014, 06:13 AM
classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
I don't see Charizard in the Pokemon Typing Changes spoiler anymore. Does that mean that Charizard is no longer Fire/Dragon?
__________________
Come play The Great Super Duper Pokemon Battle 2 right here:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!




Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Reply With Quote
  #292    
Old April 6th, 2014, 10:29 AM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sogen Suburb, Avlar
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
I don't see Charizard in the Pokemon Typing Changes spoiler anymore. Does that mean that Charizard is no longer Fire/Dragon?


Yes. I changed Charizard back to Fire/Flying because it fits better with Aries's story, who is the only character in-game to use one =)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #293    
Old April 6th, 2014, 12:26 PM
Trainer VyNk's Avatar
Trainer VyNk
Cursed Hemophillic.
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Universe->Earth->India
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by avaramoon View Post
Good news!
After getting through lots of testing and fixing, I think it's safe to say this...


The release date for Version 2 will be the 15th of April 2014.


=D
Yay! Version 2 I'm coming for you!

I'm happy you fixed Unorganized PokeDex.

So how long version 2 will be?
__________________


"Sorry for the mistakes in my posts, I just have a old PC to attend my beloved PokeCommunity."
>>>About My Disease HemoPhillia<<<
Pokemon Z Version! (Dragon ball Z Demake)
Pokemon Platinum Red & Blue (NDS Styled tiles)
Pokemon Mirage of tales: A new Age dawns
1MB Sub-Circuit (Solution)-> (New!)--->Click HERE.
ROM Patching Tutorial For Android & IOS->Click Here
ROM Patching Tutorial For Windows->Click Here
Reply With Quote
  #294    
Old April 6th, 2014, 12:34 PM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sogen Suburb, Avlar
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer VyNk View Post
Yay! Version 2 I'm coming for you!

I'm happy you fixed Unorganized PokeDex.

So how long version 2 will be?


Sorry - the unorganized Pokedex is still not fixed. I've just fixed things that beta testers have reported back to me that I can! The dex seems to be quite badly messed up so it will be really time consuming but I'm sure I can do SOMETHING... Maybe for Version 3 =P


Version 2 will contain the game's first legendary encounter, a new Reference, introduce the Breeder Side-Career and basically most of the events that come before the League/Tournament. =)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #295    
Old April 6th, 2014, 01:47 PM
Trainer VyNk's Avatar
Trainer VyNk
Cursed Hemophillic.
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Universe->Earth->India
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by avaramoon View Post
Sorry - the unorganized Pokedex is still not fixed. I've just fixed things that beta testers have reported back to me that I can! The dex seems to be quite badly messed up so it will be really time consuming but I'm sure I can do SOMETHING... Maybe for Version 3 =P


Version 2 will contain the game's first legendary encounter, a new Reference, introduce the Breeder Side-Career and basically most of the events that come before the League/Tournament. =)
Its ok, take your time.

is anti-cheat function is used in this hack?

Because my friend played this and he said cheat doesn't work on Mirage of tales,
is it true?

'cause I don't have time (don't have cheats also) to cheat a game.

Sorry for bothering.
__________________


"Sorry for the mistakes in my posts, I just have a old PC to attend my beloved PokeCommunity."
>>>About My Disease HemoPhillia<<<
Pokemon Z Version! (Dragon ball Z Demake)
Pokemon Platinum Red & Blue (NDS Styled tiles)
Pokemon Mirage of tales: A new Age dawns
1MB Sub-Circuit (Solution)-> (New!)--->Click HERE.
ROM Patching Tutorial For Android & IOS->Click Here
ROM Patching Tutorial For Windows->Click Here
Reply With Quote
  #296    
Old April 6th, 2014, 07:33 PM
DoYouKnowHowToPokemon's Avatar
DoYouKnowHowToPokemon
noob rom hacker/beta tester
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: cape coral fl
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer VyNk View Post
Its ok, take your time.

is anti-cheat function is used in this hack?

Because my friend played this and he said cheat doesn't work on Mirage of tales,
is it true?

'cause I don't have time (don't have cheats also) to cheat a game.

Sorry for bothering.
You can use cheats, just google pokemon fire red gameshark codes or code breaker. I only use cheats
to help me lvl up pokemon that normally takes forever to gain a level.
Reply With Quote
  #297    
Old April 7th, 2014, 05:17 AM
wilsonzyx
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Gender: Male
creating original pokemons must be a hard work! but these pokemons shown above are really fascinating!
Reply With Quote
  #298    
Old April 8th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Kurapika's Avatar
Kurapika
Grudgebearer
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Lavendar Town - Morocco
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
I just started playing it and got the 1st Badge, the only things that annoyed me are:
- No Special/Physical Split and the moves are not updated to matche Gen 4+ moves.
- Pokéballs are a little too expansive. Aww! (Maybe when I'll progress later in the game the price won't matter?)
- After defeating the Examiner, talking again to that NPC will start again the script and take you again to the Examiner and you'll rebattle him, can be done over and over.

Other than that the game is pretty much original and fun to play.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #299    
Old April 8th, 2014, 10:25 AM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sogen Suburb, Avlar
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
I just started playing it and got the 1st Badge, the only things that annoyed me are:
- No Special/Physical Split and the moves are not updated to matche Gen 4+ moves.
- Pokéballs are a little too expansive. Aww! (Maybe when I'll progress later in the game the price won't matter?)
- After defeating the Examiner, talking again to that NPC will start again the script and take you again to the Examiner and you'll rebattle him, can be done over and over.

Other than that the game is pretty much original and fun to play.

'Badges' don't exist in the game, plus this is my first hack so my knowledge isn't the best. Keep in mind that I am doing this project by myself, I don't have the knowledge to implement the PSS/4th gen moves on my own, and the patch that can do it was released long after work on this hack started... sorry for the inconvenience...


Thanks for reminding me of the beginning game glitch. I'll be sure to re-script it. =)
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #300    
Old April 8th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Trainer VyNk's Avatar
Trainer VyNk
Cursed Hemophillic.
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Universe->Earth->India
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouKnowHowToPokemon View Post
You can use cheats, just google pokemon fire red gameshark codes or code breaker. I only use cheats
to help me lvl up pokemon that normally takes forever to gain a level.
Thanks I'll give him "his" special news.

Anyway, Azradon evolves to which pokemon? does it changes form?
I mean its starter moves are random.. so what's the type of Azradon.
__________________


"Sorry for the mistakes in my posts, I just have a old PC to attend my beloved PokeCommunity."
>>>About My Disease HemoPhillia<<<
Pokemon Z Version! (Dragon ball Z Demake)
Pokemon Platinum Red & Blue (NDS Styled tiles)
Pokemon Mirage of tales: A new Age dawns
1MB Sub-Circuit (Solution)-> (New!)--->Click HERE.
ROM Patching Tutorial For Android & IOS->Click Here
ROM Patching Tutorial For Windows->Click Here
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.