The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 27th, 2013, 10:30 PM
New Eden
Ascension to heaven
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
I consider myself bad at MOBAs, as well as RTS games. They're not my cup of tea to begin with, but goodness I'm terrible at them.

Old September 27th, 2013, 10:34 PM
«Chuckles»
I'm a self aware man, I'm also borderline narcissistic

Nature: Brave
in Addition I am very poor with games that change my mouse's sensitivity especially when it is lowered since I am more suited to very sensitive movements it can become a hastle playing some games when I need to throw my mouse through the window in order to get across the screen.

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
Old September 28th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
I'm horrible with any FPS games. Ugh, I just can't.

I'm not particularly skilled with fighting or sports games that require you to know different control combinations either. I'll just end up smashing a bunch of different buttons until something happens.
Old September 28th, 2013, 03:54 PM
pompayyy
Forever and Ever

Nature: Relaxed
Practically any fighter game that isn't Super Smash Bros. As much as I'd LOVE to memorize a string of button presses and combinations, I don't have the mental capacity to do so.

Pink Moon is on its way.

Old September 30th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Just like most of you, I'm pretty bad at first-person shooter games. I still like to play them though, especially Call of Duty. It's fun to be able to outsmart your opponents and shoot them before they get the chance to shoot you, and it always brightens up my mood whenever they make some sort of a reaction on the mic. Haha.

I'm also not that great when it comes to playing games that require you to think a lot, such as Yu-Gi-Oh. When you're playing Yu-Gi-Oh, you always have to put a lot of time and effort into your deck. Even if you have only one card in your that doesn't go too well with the others, then you may end up losing a duel just because of it. Duels are an extremely important aspect of YGO video games, and you must always do whatever it takes in order to win them.
Old October 1st, 2013, 12:28 PM
Brendino
Oh good grief.

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by My profile
Just don't make me play a first-person shooter, unless you want to see me throw my controller through the window.
That basically sums it up. I've got no problem with any game that has third-person shooting, but for some reason I'm absolutely awful at FPS's.

(reduced activity through december, poke me if you need me)
Old October 2nd, 2013, 01:28 AM
Airhead
Merry Christmas because I DON'T KNOW

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl. My strategy is to rush towards the foe, my heart full of Adrenalin and my mind full of nothing but raw thoughts of shredding Mario. The next thing I know, I'm being launched across the screen. I'm so predictable. :X
Old October 2nd, 2013, 09:03 AM
ShadowE
Competitive RTS gamer, also drunk
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Im horrible at games like The Sims, i just seem to kill everyone in no-time xD
Old October 2nd, 2013, 09:12 AM
Spinosaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl. My strategy is to rush towards the foe, my heart full of Adrenalin and my mind full of nothing but raw thoughts of shredding Mario. The next thing I know, I'm being launched across the screen. I'm so predictable. :X
But it's impossible to bad at Brawl.

Melee, on the other hand...
Old October 2nd, 2013, 11:33 AM
Kanzler
naughty biscotti
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Rhythm games and RTS's hahahaha. Guitar Hero is a no go zone, as is Starcraft 2. Also is Dota and games like that.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 03:32 PM
Penta Penguin
The biggest underdog in the world

Any fighting games I'm terrible at, and any of the modern day FPS's. I think I mentioned this in another thread, I prefer to run around and shoot freely, rather than aiming and shooting all the time. Hell, the gun even missed from point blank range when not aiming.

to anyone who likes FIFA, I am so terrible at these games. I can't even win a game on amateur, I lose so badly. I could be winning 2-1 at half time then go on to lose 9-2.

Next project: Pokemon Dark Nebula?

~Youtube~
Old October 2nd, 2013, 04:10 PM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airbourne Bubblun View Post
to anyone who likes FIFA, I am so terrible at these games. I can't even win a game on amateur, I lose so badly. I could be winning 2-1 at half time then go on to lose 9-2.
Thank you for reminding me about this too. Sport games. I am not a big enough fan of sports in general to play these games seriously. I don't understand Football plays, I don't understand stealing in Baseball, I don't understand substituting in Basketball. Etc.

And when I play a game I like be semi-competitive, you know, like I know the inner-working of the games. For example, I don't play much MvC anymore because I don't know those stellar combos and feel like I'm not playing the game to it's fullest.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 10:18 PM
Airhead
Merry Christmas because I DON'T KNOW

I gotta warn you guys, I am a god at Guitar Hero. It's games where I have to aim with a lousy joystick and a gun which gets stuck, now THAT is my weakness. Plus I'm predictable as hell, so don't challenge me to Brawl. If you do, your mean.

We dance alone tonight because we dance to a different disco, honey!
Old October 3rd, 2013, 12:14 AM
pokemasta92
3rd Gen. Enthusiast

Nature: Naughty
Any and all sports games.
I don't use "uber" Pokémon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old October 24th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Bruce Banner
hi
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Bruce Banner
Guitar Hero and shooting games in general. :c

I could only play a few songs on hard mode in any Guitar Hero game. Although, I've beaten many shooters I'm just not that good at them online.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links