The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 2nd, 2013 (07:29 AM).
BlueNwz

As long as Greninja is not Fraokie's final evo i will be happy. I would even take Gallantoad with open arms but not that vile creature. So i am just waiting for the confirmed final form.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (07:33 AM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNwz View Post
As long as Greninja is not Fraokie's final evo i will be happy. I would even take Gallantoad with open arms but not that vile creature. So i am just waiting for the confirmed final form.
Well they are apparently fake so you might still be in luck. I didn't like Greninja's design that much anyway, because I still want Froakie's final evolved form to still have that bubble scarf but maybe a bit longer than Frogadier's.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (07:42 AM).
BluuArrowz

Well if the guy streaming gets far enough in the game then we will see Frogadiers final form tonight. He left for work when he got it to level 21. 15 levels left.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (07:43 AM).
Dedenne
The Antenna Pokémon

Nature: Jolly
DOES ANYONE HAVE A NEW LINK TO THE PICTURES.
I MISSED EVERYTHING AGAIN.
I KEEP MISSING SPOILERS THIS ISNT EVEN FAIR IM LIKE THE MOST IMPATIENT HUMAN ON THIS PLANET I JSUT AEPIOFJASODVINJAOEUFHAOSDFHU ASOPijopgasdfuiv

k. im ok. im... OK.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (07:44 AM).
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

I really hope though that Chespin's final evo form is something better and epic as well, as Quilladin looks to be a bit of an embarassment if you ask me.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (07:47 AM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Spoiler:

Frogadier's stats at level 18. And it's the fast one, indeed.

Old October 2nd, 2013 (07:49 AM).
HaphazardAsylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Gym Leader View Post
The instagram guy can't leak anymore pictures. Nintendo threatened him.
we still have the streamer and the new instagram leaker
Old October 2nd, 2013 (07:54 AM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
Spoiler:

Frogadier's stats at level 18. And it's the fast one, indeed.
Just as I expected. I had hopes Froakie would be the speedy starter this time around and I'm glad because finally we get the Water-type to be the fastest of the trio! And going by this screenshot, it appears Froakie's line specializes mostly in Speed, with Attack and Special Attack close behind so I guess this confirms their status as a mixed attacker as well. Funnily I predicted it would be a speedy mixed attacker so yeah my prediction turned out true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
I really hope though that Chespin's final evo form is something better and epic as well, as Quilladin looks to be a bit of an embarassment if you ask me.
You know, seeing all those fake starter evolutions does at least give some idea on what Chespin's final stage could look like. I'm hoping its design comes close to the fakes we've seen but maybe put more emphasis on the rumored knight theme and I'm hoping for part Rock or Steel-type as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedenne View Post
I KEEP MISSING SPOILERS THIS ISNT EVEN FAIR IM LIKE THE MOST IMPATIENT HUMAN ON THIS PLANET I JSUT AEPIOFJASODVINJAOEUFHAOSDFHU ASOPijopgasdfuiv

k. im ok. im... OK.
You mean Kosthedin? He sadly had to take his pics down due to receiving a notice from Nintendo but there's still that other person that someone found earlier as well as JustinTV's stream. But on the plus side, Kosthedin did leak two new Pokemon - Espurr (Meowstic's pre-evo) as well as the evolution of Fletchling, called Fletchinder. And it appears to be the middle stage between Fletchling and Talonflame.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (07:58 AM).
HaphazardAsylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedenne View Post

k. im ok. im... OK.
xandero saved all the images from kosthedin if you want to go back through this thread and find his links
Old October 2nd, 2013 (08:07 AM).
Sabrewulf238

For all the leaking that's been going on it hasn't really been that exciting. I mean we haven't got a leak that really makes you take notice like a new pokemon line or some new gameplay feature.

I remember there was a rumour posted on reddit a few days ago that said Nintendo would have people leaking the game. It was probably fake but it has made me more suspicious.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (08:19 AM).
Sceptile14

Frogadiers stats seem to show that it is a mixed attacker, as it is not bad in either SP. Atk, or Atk. To my knowledge, most fighting types are good in atk, but poor in sp.atk. Maybe Froakie won't become fighting type like we all anticipated?

Friend safari: Fire type

Charmeleon Flechinder ??? (If you know please tell me)

My youtube(not much here):
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3c2c8xExPrjG-mTdbao_Yw
Old October 2nd, 2013 (08:32 AM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Yeah I do admit Quilladin may look derpy but cute at the same time. Its final evos' typing seems harder to speculate compared to the other two especially given he was seen using Mud Shot on Pangoro in one of the trailers. But still, I'm hoping it turns out great so the Chespin fanbase can be saved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptile14 View Post
Frogadiers stats seem to show that it is a mixed attacker, as it is not bad in either SP. Atk, or Atk. To my knowledge, most fighting types are good in atk, but poor in sp.atk. Maybe Froakie won't become fighting type like we all anticipated?
I was predicting the same thing as well, and I think he may not be Fighting-type after all. I'm thinking Dark as a possible second type for the final evo in Froakie's line, but pure Water won't be too bad either.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (08:49 AM).
HaphazardAsylum

the instagram user posted lvl 20 amaura stats http://instagram.com/p/e-MP-cqfFb/#
Old October 2nd, 2013 (08:55 AM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaphazardAsylum View Post
the instagram user posted lvl 20 amaura stats http://instagram.com/p/e-MP-cqfFb/#
So it appears to mainly focus on special-based stats, that's interesting. And then again it's usually rare to see a Rock-type primarily focus on Special Attack given most we've seen are physical-based. I was expecting it to be slow given Speed is shown as its lowest stat. And it's revealed to learn Mist, Take Down and Icy Wind in addition to Aurora Beam which was already confirmed via a trailer which showed it using it on Tyrunt.

Apparently the person said she won't be posting anymore, but not because Nintendo asked her.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (08:57 AM).
HaphazardAsylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
So it appears to mainly focus on special-based stats, that's interesting. And then again it's usually rare to see a Rock-type primarily focus on Special Attack given most we've seen are physical-based. I was expecting it to be slow given Speed is shown as its lowest stat.

Apparently the person said she won't be posting anymore, but not because Nintendo asked her.
i think you misread she is gonna power level and post stuff later when she is off work and then post stuff
Old October 2nd, 2013 (08:59 AM).
Livewire
The Young Wolf

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Livewire
So great news, we still get sprites on the menu screen! (Like that Amaura)

Rejoice!

Not really that impressed with the leaks so far. But as people progress, I think that will change. I hope so.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (08:59 AM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaphazardAsylum View Post
i think you misread she is gonna power level and post stuff later when she is off work and then post stuff
I wonder if this means we might see more information coming? Bit surprised Nintendo hasn't caught her yet unlike that other dude that leaked before.

So yeah, going by the screenshot of Amaura's stats it appears to mainly have focus on special-based stats, but it's lacking in Attack, Defense and Speed. About time I saw another Rock-type that focuses on special attacking, since almost every single Rock-type I've seen so far is a physical attacker other than a select few.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (09:00 AM).
Cyndafan
The Danish Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to Cyndafan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Here's a video of interesting footage regarding Team Flare's leader or something, idk I'm not watching it.

Spoiler:

if you lokk at the badge holes you some symbols and on the pokemon website when you look at the gymleaders "you have challenge ......." theres the badge in the background
i saw grants badge at the second position which must mean grant is the second gym
Old October 2nd, 2013 (09:03 AM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndafan123 View Post
if you lokk at the badge holes you some symbols and on the pokemon website when you look at the gymleaders "you have challenge ......." theres the badge in the background
i saw grants badge at the second position which must mean grant is the second gym
Yeah Grant will apparently be 2nd Gym faced. Also, going by that pic it shows that Korrina will be 3rd Gym (her badge is the one to the right of Grant's) while Clemont will be 5th. The other four are still unknown. I'm not counting Viola here since her type specialty and being 1st Gym is confirmed.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (09:10 AM).
HaphazardAsylum

Quote:
I wonder if this means we might see more information coming? Bit surprised Nintendo hasn't caught her yet unlike that other dude that leaked before.

So yeah, going by the screenshot of Amaura's stats it appears to mainly have focus on special-based stats, but it's lacking in Attack, Defense and Speed. About time I saw another Rock-type that focuses on special attacking, since almost every single Rock-type I've seen so far is a physical attacker other than a select few.
well if she power levels fast enough before ole nintendo find her we may get fennekins final evo and maybe other stuff hopefully when it evolves it gets decent defense or speed
Old October 2nd, 2013 (09:22 AM).
Master Trainer Empoleon

Nature: Bold
Apparently the Nintenfeds are knocking on doors and confiscating games. One of the leakers said not only did Nintendo give him a cease and desist but also confiscated the game. O_O

Old October 2nd, 2013 (09:25 AM). Edited October 2nd, 2013 by Opposite Day.
Opposite Day
too old for name changes

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Opposite Day Send a message via Skype™ to Opposite Day
Quote:
I do have to admit that the Mega Charizard X will be OP indeed. He'll not only have extremely strong physical attacks thanks to his Tough Claws ability, but Dragon and Fire as you said is a near-unresisted STAB combination that appears only to be resisted by Empoleon I think, and also a few other ones I may have missed. Also, Dragon STAB will be walled by any Fairy-types but thankfully as you said it will have other moves to get around them. I know that Fire/Dragon typing has been used already, on Reshiram but it definitely gave Charizard the love he needed.

An Outrage and Flare Blitz coming from this thing is sure gonna hurt.
Whether or not Mega Charizard X is going to see use is dependant on a few things, notably;

1) How big is the Attack increase? / how much does Tough Claws boost contact moves? (enough to make up for a lack of held items, such as a Life Orb? / Choice Band? etc)
2) Whether or not it is better than other Mega evolutions
3) Also, it still has to deal with having a 4x weakness to Stealth Rock as it switches in, unless something has changed with the mechanics, so it would be really annoying.

If we are lucky, Tough Claws will act as a free LO boost, which would then make it quite feasible as Zard still has Dragon Dance as an egg move, but still, it's too early to say whether or not it will be overpowered or not.

(also Empoleon doesn't resist Fire/Dragon, literally the only things that resist it is Heatran (Flash Fire) and any [Fire resist]/Fairy types :x)

In-game anything goes. ;) bellyzard
+Anti: his team looks like a salad
Old October 2nd, 2013 (09:30 AM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Trainer Empoleon View Post
Apparently the Nintenfeds are knocking on doors and confiscating games. One of the leakers said not only did Nintendo give him a cease and desist but also confiscated the game. O_O
Yeah, that dude in question (Kosthedin) also had to take down all his images relating to the in-game footage. But still there's been another person leaking on Instagram yet Nintendo hasn't cracked down on her yet.
Old October 2nd, 2013 (09:33 AM).
Sven

Nature: Relaxed

Lol if this is true....Fennekin I choose you! Lol, but doesnt look that bad. To human like in my opinion
Old October 2nd, 2013 (09:33 AM).
HaphazardAsylum

Quote:
Yeah, that dude in question (Kosthedin) also had to take down all his images relating to the in-game footage. But still there's been another person leaking on Instagram yet Nintendo hasn't cracked down on her yet.
yeah but he was kind of the first and had posted more and had a tonne more followers so they might not have noticed her just yet
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links