Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Reload this Page "Lost my interest—stopped playing this game ages ago."

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old October 31st, 2013 (08:21 AM).
Has a tendency to figure things out

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Darkrai Lv.1000
It's actually Xenoblade Chronicles for me, honestly. I don't even think I'm 25% done, and apparently it takes around 100 hours to beat. I'm around 24 hours in currently, but most of those hours were from running around doing sidequests. I play it every now and then, but it's quickly overshadowed by other recently released games and put to the side until I'm finished with those. I don't think I've played it since June. It seems like I have to be in the mood to play it. I don't hate the game, I like most-if not all-of the things about it. I just don't play it too often.

Funny thing is, the way I play it is the inverse of how most people play games. I don't play it often, but when I do, it's for maybe 4-7 hours at a time. Most people I know seem to play games frequently, but for like 1-3 hours at a time. xD
Old November 3rd, 2013 (09:43 PM).
Hurr, Mah 3DS Is Blue

Nature: Hasty
i used to play a ton of TTT for Gmod. I got to the point where i became an admin for a server i was frequently on. The game itself got really boring and most of the players were very immature and ruined the good parts of the game. 380 hours later and i quit. You couldn't pay me to play TTT again
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)