The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 6th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Anna
pants on the floor
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
"Capacia Island UFO!" || "Shining Flying Saucer! Ohbem's Town!!"
Airdate: 6 October 2013 || 4 July 2013

Synopsis

After a strange night, everyone's faces have been replaced with the face of Beheeyem with the exception of Ash and Team Rocket!

That's really basically all it is lmao. I love when Ash gets to work with the Rockets though. <3
Pairs +
Family +
Nakama +
Signature +
Old October 6th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Wobbu
ຯອອ

Nature: Relaxed
This episode was one of the more entertaining fillers from Adventures in Unova and Beyond imo. The episode was very mysterious and I thought that it was really cool how the Beheeyem 'transformed' the citizens' faces. I was confused on a lot of things, though. The episode had the Episode N intro sequence, which seems to happen during every other Beyond episode for some reason. Pikachu somehow shook itself out of hypnosis, but no other person did. During the morning when everyone became Beheeyem, Iris and Cilan acted normal at first but kind of turned into zombies a minute later. This last bit seems to happen quite a lot - Ash and co. missed another ship's departure. I'm guessing that you're right about the multiple ships.

"I'm afraid idiots are hard to hypnotise."
One of the best quotes ever.

Elite Four Drake would like to battle!
Salamence (Lv. 55) - Intimidate - (Dragon Rush, Zen Headbutt)
Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: FINALE
November 21st and 28th / Staff Collab 2014
Old October 10th, 2013, 05:24 AM
ilias_

Nature: Calm
Yeah, that episode was funny. I really liked that Ash worked with Team Rocket and yeah that quote "I'm afraid idiots are hard to hypnotise." was everything hahaha

Pokémon X
Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Old October 10th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Gogoat Rocks!
The Mount Pokémon

Nature: Timid
I loved the episode because ash was freaking out the whole episode. I guess the anime developers wanted to have some fun with ash.
Alpha Sapphire(Game + Delta Episode Complete):
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links