Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page Bird Destinies (GEN I Legendary bird trio)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old October 8th, 2013 (07:46 AM). Edited October 26th, 2013 by Dark Shadow 6.
Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
Friends Till The End
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nimbasa City Unova
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 488


THE BIRD TRIO



Introduction : Hello i am Musaddiq the New Owner of this Pokemon Club and i am here to see how much lover are here in PC of the legendary birds from GEN I.

One of the greatest Legend are these birds and I hope all of you will obey the rules here. For signing up you need to complete some things I will tell you that. And you need to first complete the signing up agreements then the topic to join in this club. And its not a club for talking about Making hacks, talking how to cheat etc etc. Please read the rules of the forum and talk to the moderator if you need to ask something about this forum and any other thing about this club you can just PM me. Its a place to talk about how you caught this legendary birds what is your feeling, What you think about one of them etc.



Rules Of Sky
1) Don't SPAM (Don't post any meaningless or none topic things in post)
2) Don't use any sexual or any hard languages.
3) Please don't try to judge anyone and please respect each other.
4) Please don't write any negative thing either to this club or any other club.



Join Kings Of Sky
1) Your name :
2) your partner legendary bird
3 Favorite One :
Why you wan't to join?




Members Of Sky
1.Rhytham (Founder)
2.TrainerMusaddiq (Owner)
3.Ganeshwar (Captain)
4.CloysterOyster
5.IndianCharizard#
6.Crino
7.chuckleslucifer
8.Maxedoutfreaky
9.Banz
10.ShinyHuntahh#TeamChespin


Current Topic: Which Legendary Bird Is Powerfull In Your Opinion?

  #2    
Old October 8th, 2013 (11:36 AM).
CloysterOyster's Avatar
CloysterOyster CloysterOyster is offline
Master of Ice
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Posts: 806
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner: Articuno
Favorite legendary bird: Hard choice, I love them all, but Articuno gets my vote

Answer the following questions

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck. Zapdos

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower. Moltres

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back. Moltres

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam Articuno

No, I never used a Master Ball, I used Ultra Balls to capture all three.
Articuno is my favorite because I am an Ice-type specialist and Articuno is one of the most powerful Ice-types.
I don't remember which one caused me the most trouble, but I think Moltres might've
__________________
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
  #3    
Old October 9th, 2013 (02:37 AM). Edited October 11th, 2013 by AluminiumOxide.
AluminiumOxide's Avatar
AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
Aka Ansirent
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 874
MOLTERS





Do you know ? --- Moltres made its first true appearance in The Power of One. Lawrence III wanted to capture the three legendary birds as well as their master Lugia. Moltres also appeared in All Fired Up where it defeated Team Rocket. It reappeared in a flashback in Round One - Begin! and in another flashback in Friends to the End.
Moltres appeared in The Search for the Legend where Butch and Cassidy attempted to capture it.
Minor appearances
A robotic Moltres was shown chasing Jessie, James, and Meowth in Island of the Giant Pokémon.
Additionally it was mentioned in The Fortune Hunters where James mistakenly believed that it was his "Inner Pokémon" and dressed up in a Moltres costume.
A Moltres appeared in An EGG-sighting Adventure! as part of Team Rocket's fantasy.
A Moltres made a cameo in the intro of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, The Rise of Darkrai, Zoroark: Master of Illusions and Arceus and the Jewel of Life.


Molter Pokedex entries in GEN I AND I

Red &
Blue:Known as the legendary bird of fire. Every flap of its wings creates a giant dazzle of flashing flames.
Yellow:A legendary bird Pokémon. As it flaps its blazing wings, even the night sky will turn red.
Stadium
A legendary bird Pokémon known as the "fire bird". Every time it flaps, its wings flare and burn brightly.

Generation II

Gold: This legendary Pokémon scatters embers with every flap of its wings. It is a thrilling sight to behold.
Silver: This legendary bird Pokémon is said to bring early spring to the wintry lands it visits.
Crystal: Legendary bird Pokémon. It is said to migrate from the south along with the spring.



GAME LOCATION IN GEN I AND II

Generation I
Red Blue: One Victory Road
Blue (Japan): One Victory Road
Yellow: One Victory Road
Generation II
Gold Silver : Time Capsule
Crystal: Time Capsule


Picture of GEN I AND II Molters

Red and Blue :

yellow :

Green, Red (J) :

GEN II

Gold :

silver :

crystal :

AWARD !!!


Now guys i want to add something new this are AWARDS, And for coming in one of the position of Club you need to have the award Here is the list and then the description.

1) Leader (First is founder then the leader)

2) Captain

3) Co-Captain

4) Commander

5) Co- Commander


Description : Leader - The leader is before the founder, The leader is junior in position then founder. His first and main duty is to see that is all the members are following the rules or not, The leader can also post and discuss here. His second duty is when the founder is not online so its his job that he should help other member and also discuss with members so the members will not feel alone. That's it.

Captain: Captain is junior in position to Leader and Founder, The first duty of captain is Accepting people or give permission to the members or you can say the captain need to see the signing up agreements of the people who register to this club and if its perfect if the captain thinks so captain accept him or join him in the club. That's it.

Co- captain: A co captain has nothing much to do. The co-Captain only need to give the captain a helping hand mean The co-captain need to help the Captain.

Commander : Commander will try to make the members happy the main thing a commander need to do is posting very well and if member ask anything about Legendary bird trio or other thing so the commander will help them (Commander just need to post well and help other people on any discussion)

Co-Commander - A co - Commander will do the job of any Positional member if that member is absent ( Means if any Positional member means Captain,Commander,Founder and Leader were absent so the co commander will do the job of the member who is absent

Founder : The founder can do anything.

And to get one of this reward at any day i will write some question and topics and people need to complete it (Not required to already sign up A person that is not a member of this club can also answer it and can get to one of these positions) And who will answer all of the question and i will like the topic answer they write will be choose one of this position (Just answer it and the founder will give the position as Perfect writing wise )











Quote originally posted by CloysterOyster:
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner: Articuno
Favorite legendary bird: Hard choice, I love them all, but Articuno gets my vote

Answer the following questions

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck. Zapdos

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower. Moltres

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back. Moltres

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam Articuno

No, I never used a Master Ball, I used Ultra Balls to capture all three.
Articuno is my favorite because I am an Ice-type specialist and Articuno is one of the most powerful Ice-types.
I don't remember which one caused me the most trouble, but I think Moltres might've
You have a very good choice Articno is a very cool and very beautiful legendary Pokemon and you are correct on all the question SO WELCOME TO POKEMON CLUB The Bird Destinies !!! Thanks for being a member of this club.
__________________

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

  #4    
Old October 10th, 2013 (05:48 AM).
TheUltimateG.J's Avatar
TheUltimateG.J TheUltimateG.J is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bihar,Darbhanga
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 105
Username : Ganeshwar

2) your partner legendary bird : Moltres

3 Favorite One : Moltres

* The answers to the following questions are as follows:-

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck.-ZAPDOS

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower.- MOLTRES

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back.- MOLTRES

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam- ARTICUNO

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds ?

Ans- Yes but only for Moltres other two I caught with the help of Ultraballs.

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird ?

Ans- My favourite one is Moltres as its burning feathers gimme ambition passion to rise up in life.

* What bird you find to catch very hard ?

Ans- I found it very hard to catch Moltres as I lost all my Ultra balls in attempt to catch it and hence I used Master Ball.
__________________


A lover of Pokemon and their Hacks this is no other than?

Only he can be----->G.J
  #5    
Old October 10th, 2013 (06:49 AM).
Astraea's Avatar
Astraea Astraea is offline
The Storm of Friendship
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Otago, New Zealand
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 2,096
Send a message via Skype™ to Astraea
username : IndianCharizard#

Your partner : Zapdos

favorite one : Molters

* The answers to the following questions are as follows:-

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck.-ZAPDOS

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower.- MOLTRES

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back.- MOLTRES

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam- ARTICUNO

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds ?

- No i didn't use Masterball but i used a lot of Ultra balls

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird ?

- zapdos, With its amazing cool spiky wings it look like a king of thunder, Its great.

* What bird you find to catch very hard ?

- I found Molters too much hard to catch its a really good fire type Pokemon.
__________________

'There is no age for evolution, when it comes to evolving yourself into a better person'
  #6    
Old October 10th, 2013 (07:15 AM). Edited October 10th, 2013 by AluminiumOxide.
AluminiumOxide's Avatar
AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
Aka Ansirent
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 874
Quote:
username : IndianCharizard#

Your partner : Zapdos

favorite one : Molters

* The answers to the following questions are as follows:-

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck.-ZAPDOS

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower.- MOLTRES

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back.- MOLTRES

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam- ARTICUNO

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds ?

- No i didn't use Masterball but i used a lot of Ultra balls

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird ?

- zapdos, With its amazing cool spiky wings it look like a king of thunder, Its great.

* What bird you find to catch very hard ?

- I found Molters too much hard to catch its a really good fire type Pokemon.

Quote:
Username : Ganeshwar

2) your partner legendary bird : Moltres

3 Favorite One : Moltres

* The answers to the following questions are as follows:-

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck.-ZAPDOS

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower.- MOLTRES

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back.- MOLTRES

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam- ARTICUNO

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds ?

Ans- Yes but only for Moltres other two I caught with the help of Ultraballs.

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird ?

Ans- My favourite one is Moltres as its burning feathers gimme ambition passion to rise up in life.

* What bird you find to catch very hard ?

Ans- I found it very hard to catch Moltres as I lost all my Ultra balls in attempt to catch it and hence I used Master Ball.
I HAVE ONLY 2 WORDS FOR YA ! WELCOME TO Club!!!!
__________________

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

  #7    
Old October 10th, 2013 (08:14 AM). Edited October 10th, 2013 by Astraea.
Astraea's Avatar
Astraea Astraea is offline
The Storm of Friendship
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Otago, New Zealand
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 2,096
Send a message via Skype™ to Astraea
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
I am a new member!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggestion for catching any legendry bird without cheat is that:-
1) Save your game before encountering any , so that you can reload the game if fail.
2) buy lots of ultra balls x30(maximum)
3) don't use your ultra ball at once its hp is down.
4) give it a status problem (best frozen so it can't move)
5) get his hp to 1/6 and then ultra balls
6) It will get caught on first to fifth ball.
__________________

'There is no age for evolution, when it comes to evolving yourself into a better person'
  #8    
Old October 10th, 2013 (09:27 AM).
TheUltimateG.J's Avatar
TheUltimateG.J TheUltimateG.J is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bihar,Darbhanga
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 105
The steps i used to catch zapdos and articuno which i suggest too are:-

i)i used my gengar hypnosis,curse
ii)i threw alot of ultra balls almost 10
__________________


A lover of Pokemon and their Hacks this is no other than?

Only he can be----->G.J
  #9    
Old October 10th, 2013 (09:34 AM).
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep Sheep is offline
dance of swords
AdministratorCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Beach City
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 14,635
1) Your name: Cirno
2) Your partner legendary bird: Zapdos
3) Favorite One: Zapdos! I love electric types and his design. Articuno and Moltres are both beautiful too but nothing compare to the awesomeness of Zapdos. I loved him in Pokemon 2000. :)

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck.
Zapdos

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower.
Moltres

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back.
Moltres

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam
Articuno

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds? Please explain it.
As a kid I'm pretty sure I did, since I was getting fed up with chucking Ultra Balls at them. xD; But later on I saved my Master Ball and just waited patiently until I caught the birds another way!

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird? Please explain.
Zapdos is my very favorite. Like I said before, I love electric types and he had an awesome role in the second Pokemon movie. He's a fearsome foe to reckon with.

* What bird you find to catch very hard? Please explain.
I had a really hard time with Moltres in LeafGreen. Must have taken me at least three tries, and I had 50 or so Ultra Balls on me. He just kept popping out and it almost made me want to break my GBA SP haha.
__________________
  #10    
Old October 10th, 2013 (09:19 PM). Edited October 11th, 2013 by AluminiumOxide.
AluminiumOxide's Avatar
AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
Aka Ansirent
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 874
Quote:
#9 Report Post
Unread Today, 09:34 AM
Cirno's Avatar
Cirno Cirno is offline
ModeratorCommunity Supporter Tier 2

Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Posts: 5,304
1) Your name: Cirno
2) Your partner legendary bird: Zapdos
3) Favorite One: Zapdos! I love electric types and his design. Articuno and Moltres are both beautiful too but nothing compare to the awesomeness of Zapdos. I loved him in Pokemon 2000.

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck.
Zapdos

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower.
Moltres

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back.
Moltres

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam
Articuno

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds? Please explain it.
As a kid I'm pretty sure I did, since I was getting fed up with chucking Ultra Balls at them. xD; But later on I saved my Master Ball and just waited patiently until I caught the birds another way!

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird? Please explain.
Zapdos is my very favorite. Like I said before, I love electric types and he had an awesome role in the second Pokemon movie. He's a fearsome foe to reckon with.

* What bird you find to catch very hard? Please explain.
I had a really hard time with Moltres in LeafGreen. Must have taken me at least three tries, and I had 50 or so Ultra Balls on me. He just kept popping out and it almost made me want to break my GBA SP haha.
ONLY 2 WORDS FOR YOU CRINO WELCOME TO POKEMON BIRD TRIO CLUB THE BIRD DESTINIES !!! AND YOUR ANSWER ARE CORRECT WELCOME WELCOME.

IndianCharizard# and Ganeshwar thanks for your suggestion but if you use a cheat and buy 999 masterball and catch it will be easy but by catching them with no cheating your guys suggestion is very good.

Any updates ? Yes soon will. Anyway read this for now.


ARTICNO







Articuno (Japanese: フリーザー Freezer) is a dual-type Ice/Flying legendary Pokémon.
It is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.
Along with Zapdos and Moltres, it is one of the three legendary birds of Kanto.

Biology -

Articuno is a large avian Pokémon with predominantly blue plumage with large wings said to be made of ice. It has a head crest that consists of three, darker blue rhombus-shaped feathers on its forehead and circular red eyes. Its beak is short and gray, and its long, thin legs are gray. It has a long, streamer-like tail that is longer than its body and the same shade of blue as its crest.
When Articuno flaps its wings, it can chill the moisture in the air around it, making snow fall. It flies from icy mountain to icy mountain. According to legend, it appears before doomed travelers lost in icy regions. As seen in the anime, Articuno sometimes aids travelers and guides them to safety. Articuno lives in cold, isolated locations, such as mountain peaks.


Major appearances

Articuno first appeared in the second movie. Lawrence III attempted to collect Articuno and the two other legendary birds in his scheme to capture Lugia.
Noland's Articuno
Also, the Frontier Brain Noland uses an Articuno against certain challengers, as seen in the episode Numero Uno Articuno and The Symbol Life, when he accepted Ash's challenge and battled against him.


In manga -

In the Magical Pokémon Journey manga:

Articuno appears in the eighth chapter of the Magical Pokémon Journey manga, The Legendary Articuno!. In The Legendary Articuno!, there is an Articuno atop a mountain used by a ski resort. This Articuno is rumored to spirit away the lives of lost travelers, but in reality, it is a friendly Pokémon that runs a Snowcone shop. Pikachu, Clefairy and Jigglypuff enter a Snowcone-eating contest at Articuno's shop, and Articuno also rescues an injured Hazel.

In the Pokémon Adventures manga -

Articuno is shown to seal itself in a block of ice when it senses the presence of an enemy. It strongly dislikes confrontation. However, in Pokémon Adventures volume 3, Team Rocket was able to temporary get hold of it, together with Moltres and Zapdos. It was used by the then-Rocket Executive Koga to try to finish Red and Blue and succeeded in freezing them, but that turned out to be a strategy to let the ninja master's guard down and attack him from behind when Blue's Charizard unfroze them. After his defeat, it is called upon by Sabrina's Kadabra with Zapdos and merged to form Thu-Fi-Zer, a combination that proved almost unstoppable until Saur, the Ivysaur it knocked out of the wall, saved its Trainers with a web created using Vine Whip and evolved to Venusaur to deliver the final blow with Charizard and Blasty. It at last regains its freedom after the defeat and splits from its fellow birds.
Much later, in the GSC saga, it reappears under Green's possession with its fellow birds and is lent to Red in the battle against Will and Karen, who nearly overwhelmed the three with Ho-Oh and Lugia. Since it has not been seen since, it has either been kept in the box or released, its true status unknown.

In the Pokémon Pocket Monsters manga-

Articuno debuted in Will You Risk Your Life To Play The Magic Game?! and was caught by Red in the next chapter.

In the Pokémon Zensho manga-

Blaine catches an Articuno with Satoshi's help.

In the Pokémon Gold & Silver: The Golden Boys manga-

Falkner has an Articuno which debuted in The Legendary Pokémon Appears!. It went up against Gold's Pikachu after it came from another time.



Under normal battle conditions in Generation V, this Pokémon is:
Damaged
normally by:
Normal 1×
Fighting 1×
Flying 1×
Poison 1×
Ghost 1×
Water 1×
Psychic 1×
Ice 1×
Dragon 1×
Dark 1×
Weak to:
Rock 4×
Steel 2×
Fire 2×
Electric 2×
Immune to:
Ground 0×
Resistant to:
Bug ½×
Grass ½×
Notes:
If Gravity is in effect, this Pokémon is given an Iron Ball or a Ring Target, or it is affected by Smack Down or Ingrain, the effectiveness of Ground-type moves is 1×.


TM Move Type Cat. Pwr. Acc. PP
TM05 Roar Normal Status — 100% 20
TM06 ToxicPoison Status — 90% 10
TM07 Hail Ice Status — 10
TM10 Hidden PowerNormal Special — 100% 15
. TM11 Sunny Day Fire Status — —% 5
TM13 Ice Beam Ice Special 95 100% 10
TM14 Blizzard Ice Special 120 70% 5
TM15 Hyper Beam Normal Special 150 90% 5
TM17 Protect Normal Status — —% 10
. TM18 Rain Dance Water Status — —% 5
TM21 Frustration Normal Physical — 100% 20
TM27 Return Normal Physical — 100% 20
. TM32 Double TeamNormal Status — —% 15
TM33 Reflect Psychic Status — —% 20
TM37 Sandstorm Rock Status — —% 10
TM40 Aerial Ace Flying Physical 60 —% 20
TM42 Facade Norma Physical 70 100% 20
TM44 Rest Psychic Status — —% 10
TM48 Round Normal Special 60 100% 15
TM58 Sky Drop Flying Physical 60 100% 10
TM68 Giga Impact Normal Physical 150 90% 5
TM79 Frost BreathIce Special 40 90% 10
TM87 Swagger Normal Status — 90% 15
TM88 Pluck Flying Physical 60 100% 20
TM89 U-turn Bug Physical 70 100% 20
TM90 Substitute Normal Status — —% 10
TM94 Rock Smash Fighting Physical 40 100% 15
HM02 Fly Flying Physical 90 95% 15
Bold indicates a move that gets STAB when used by Articuno
Italic indicates a move that gets STAB only when used by an evolution of Articuno
Click on the generation numbers at the top to see TM moves from other generations
[/FONT]

__________________

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

  #11    
Old October 17th, 2013 (06:57 PM).
Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
Friends Till The End
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nimbasa City Unova
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 488
1) Your name : TrainerMusaddiq
2) partner legendary bird: Moltres
3 Favorite One : Moltres


* Answer the following questions

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck. Zapdos

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower. Moltres

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back. Moltres

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam. Articuno

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds ? Please explain it.
Yes i use master ball to catch Moltres because i low his HP and throw many ultra balls but i can't caught it then i use master ball to caught it..

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird ? Please explain.
My favorite bird is moltres because when i see moltres first time in fire red i fall in love with him because his design and power..

* What bird you find to catch very hard ? Please explain.
Moltres is very hard to catch because when i low her hp then i think i catch it easyly but its very hard to catch.....
__________________
  #12    
Old October 19th, 2013 (12:05 AM).
AluminiumOxide's Avatar
AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
Aka Ansirent
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 874
Quote:
1) Your name : TrainerMusaddiq
2) partner legendary bird: Moltres
3 Favorite One : Moltres


* Answer the following questions

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck. Zapdos

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower. Moltres

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back. Moltres

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam. Articuno

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds ? Please explain it.
Yes i use master ball to catch Moltres because i low his HP and throw many ultra balls but i can't caught it then i use master ball to caught it..

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird ? Please explain.
My favorite bird is moltres because when i see moltres first time in fire red i fall in love with him because his design and power..

* What bird you find to catch very hard ? Please explain.
Moltres is very hard to catch because when i low her hp then i think i catch it easyly but its very hard to catch.....
yeah molters is really to hard to catch and rise and many people used Masterball cause they had no choice left to catch it and yeah the Flying legendary birds the warrior of fire Molters is great and look really good. It attract us with its fire feathers

so 3 words - WELCOME TO CLUB
__________________

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

  #13    
Old October 19th, 2013 (12:33 AM).
Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
Friends Till The End
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nimbasa City Unova
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 488
Thanks and i think we need a new topic to discuss
__________________
  #14    
Old October 19th, 2013 (12:41 AM).
«Chuckles»'s Avatar
«Chuckles» «Chuckles» is offline
I'm a self aware man, I'm also borderline narcissistic
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Morioh
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 1,528
1) Your name: Chuckles

2) your partner legendary bird: Zapdos

3) Favorite One: Zapdos
  • What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck.
  • What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower.
  • What bird has a flaming feather on its back. none of them have a flaming feather
  • The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds ?
No I did not use the master ball it would have been a massive waste if I had.

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird ?
Zapdos, gives good voereage against water and flying types since I normally turn my eevee either into vaporeon or umbreon

* What bird you find to catch very hard ?
None, just paralyze it sleep it then get it to red before spamming ultras
__________________

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
  #15    
Old October 19th, 2013 (01:15 AM). Edited October 19th, 2013 by AluminiumOxide.
AluminiumOxide's Avatar
AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
Aka Ansirent
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 874
Quote:
1) Your name: Chuckles

2) your partner legendary bird: Zapdos

3) Favorite One: Zapdos
What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck.
What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower.
What bird has a flaming feather on its back. none of them have a flaming feather
The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds ?
No I did not use the master ball it would have been a massive waste if I had.

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird ?
Zapdos, gives good voereage against water and flying types since I normally turn my eevee either into vaporeon or umbreon

* What bird you find to catch very hard ?
None, just paralyze it sleep it then get it to red before spamming ultras
a great answer bro Zapdos is also my favorite it has a really good attraction right ? and all the answer are correct i also liked your topic answer thanx for joining

WELCOME TO CLUB AMIGO !!!

So guys does anyone has a Suggestion how to catch Articno with a little cheat ? or without cheat ? I would like to hear all of your suggestion
__________________

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

  #16    
Old October 19th, 2013 (04:27 AM).
GreyVirgo's Avatar
GreyVirgo GreyVirgo is offline
•=ØInfinityØ=•
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: With Miley...... Twerking!
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Posts: 237
1) Your name : MaxedOutFreaky

2) your partner legendary bird: Articuno

3 Favorite One
: Articuno

And here are the topic :

* Answer the following questions


1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck. Zapdos

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower. Moltres

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back. Moltres

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam
Articuno

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds ? Please explain it. Yes I did but it was on Articuno my first one.

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird ? Please explain. Articuno because it really has a nice and beautiful design and in fact that I'm not a fan of Pokemon that has high Base Stats and can take a few hits for me I like the design so I plan what Pokemon to catch when I play the game.

* What bird you find to catch very hard ? Please explain. Well it was Moltres because When I was new to playing Pokemon I didn't really know the locations of the Legendary Pokemon well I found it really easy for Articuno and Zapdos because a friend of mine told me where and when I found Moltres it took like 6 Ultra Balls for me to catch it and that's the story on how I caught Moltres.

Dats all bai!
__________________
Pair: Saturnus

Other Forums Im In:

EGC Account: Grey
PHO Account: XLR8
LV Account: Grey

Contact: PM or VM

"I love making out with lamps!" - Nigahiga
  #17    
Old October 19th, 2013 (04:47 AM).
AluminiumOxide's Avatar
AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
Aka Ansirent
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 874
Quote:
1) Your name : MaxedOutFreaky

2) your partner legendary bird: Articuno

3 Favorite One : Articuno

And here are the topic :

* Answer the following questions

1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck. Zapdos

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower. Moltres

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back. Moltres

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam Articuno

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds ? Please explain it. Yes I did but it was on Articuno my first one.

* What is your favorite birds and why you like that bird ? Please explain. Articuno because it really has a nice and beautiful design and in fact that I'm not a fan of Pokemon that has high Base Stats and can take a few hits for me I like the design so I plan what Pokemon to catch when I play the game.

* What bird you find to catch very hard ? Please explain. Well it was Moltres because When I was new to playing Pokemon I didn't really know the locations of the Legendary Pokemon well I found it really easy for Articuno and Zapdos because a friend of mine told me where and when I found Moltres it took like 6 Ultra Balls for me to catch it and that's the story on how I caught Moltres.
Yeah I also find too hard to catch the warrior of fire Molters and yeah really you are right articno is a really great Pokemon i like him not my favorite but i like him

Thanks for joining in the club Bird Destinies !!

WELCOME WELCOME !!!
__________________

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

  #18    
Old October 20th, 2013 (01:03 AM).
Banz's Avatar
Banz Banz is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: MH, India
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 394
1) Your name: Banz

2) Your partner legendary bird: Zapdos

3 Favourite One: Zapdos


And here are the topic :



1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck? Zapdos

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower? Moltres

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back? Moltres

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam: Articuno

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds? No I saved it for Mewtwo.

* What is your favourite birds and why you like that bird? Zapdos

* What bird you find to catch very hard? Articuno because it always killed my False Swipers.
  #19    
Old October 20th, 2013 (02:46 AM).
AluminiumOxide's Avatar
AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
Aka Ansirent
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 874
Quote:
1) Your name: Banz

2) Your partner legendary bird: Zapdos

3 Favourite One: Zapdos

And here are the topic :



1) What bird has spiky wing on its back and the bird can learn drill peck? Zapdos

2) What bird is hot and it can learn flamethrower? Moltres

3) What bird has a flaming feather on its back? Moltres

4) The bird that can freeze you and can learn the move ICE beam: Articuno

* Did you use a master ball to catch one of these birds? No I saved it for Mewtwo.

* What is your favourite birds and why you like that bird? Zapdos

* What bird you find to catch very hard? Articuno because it always killed my False Swipers.
Welcome to Club !



And NEW TOPIC : What is your favorite Move that can learned by Zapdos and Articno post atleast 5 Move names
__________________

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

  #20    
Old October 20th, 2013 (03:02 AM).
Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
Friends Till The End
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nimbasa City Unova
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 488
Answer to a topic:
Zapdos Favorite Moves
1. Thunder - its very powerfull
2. AncientPower - Another Powerfull move
3. Rain Dance - Thunder Not Missed
4. Sky Attack - Powerfull Move
5. Heat Wave - Powerfull move

Articno Favorite Moves
1. Sheer Cold - Powerfull Move
2. Hurricane - Cool Move
3. Hyper Beam - Very Powerfull Move
4. Giga Impact - Very Powerfull Move
5. Frost Breath - Cool Move
__________________
  #21    
Old October 20th, 2013 (04:15 AM).
AluminiumOxide's Avatar
AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
Aka Ansirent
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 874
Quote:
Answer to a topic:
Zapdos Favorite Moves
1. Thunder - its very powerfull
2. AncientPower - Another Powerfull move
3. Rain Dance - Thunder Not Missed
4. Sky Attack - Powerfull Move
5. Heat Wave - Powerfull move

Articno Favorite Moves
1. Sheer Cold - Powerfull Move
2. Hurricane - Cool Move
3. Hyper Beam - Very Powerfull Move
4. Giga Impact - Very Powerfull Move
5. Frost Breath - Cool Move
Hey these moves - Frost Breath, Giga impact, Hurricane, Sheer cold, Thunder i also like these and i don't think Zapdos can learn Heat wave through
__________________

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

  #22    
Old October 20th, 2013 (04:24 AM).
Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
Friends Till The End
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nimbasa City Unova
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 488
Zapdos can be learn Heat Wave attack
in Pokémon Black 2/White 2 from
move tutors
__________________
  #23    
Old October 20th, 2013 (04:29 AM). Edited October 20th, 2013 by TheUltimateG.J.
TheUltimateG.J's Avatar
TheUltimateG.J TheUltimateG.J is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bihar,Darbhanga
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 105
What are your favorite moves that Zapdos & Articno learn ? Write at least 5 moves?

Here are the respectively 5 moves that zapdos and articuno learns:-

Zapdos

i.AncientPower
ii.Thunder
iii.Discharge
iv.AncientPower
v.Light Screen

Articuno:-

i.Gust
ii.Ice Shard
iii.Ice Beam
iv.Blizzard
v.Hurricane

do u konw how i caught my legendry birds in firered?

Zapdos and Moltres were easy catches for the most part for me. I used the same strategy for all three birds though, Carizard hit them for major damage once or twice, then I swapped in Marowak for False Swipe and took them down to 1HP, switch back to Gengar, Hypnosis, then start throwing Ultra Balls. Moltres took16 or 18 total. Zapdos took around. . .10 to 12 I think, and Articuno was the most easy to took like, 4 or something I just love them
__________________


A lover of Pokemon and their Hacks this is no other than?

Only he can be----->G.J
  #24    
Old October 20th, 2013 (05:06 AM).
AluminiumOxide's Avatar
AluminiumOxide AluminiumOxide is offline
Aka Ansirent
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: India
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 874
Quote:
Originally posted by Ganeshwar :What are your favorite moves that Zapdos & Articno learn ? Write at least 5 moves?

Here are the respectively 5 moves that zapdos and articuno learns:-

Zapdos

i.AncientPower
ii.Thunder
iii.Discharge
iv.AncientPower
v.Light Screen

Articuno:-

i.Gust
ii.Ice Shard
iii.Ice Beam
iv.Blizzard
v.Hurricane

do u konw how i caught my legendry birds in firered?

Zapdos and Moltres were easy catches for the most part for me. I used the same strategy for all three birds though, Carizard hit them for major damage once or twice, then I swapped in Marowak for False Swipe and took them down to 1HP, switch back to Gengar, Hypnosis, then start throwing Ultra Balls. Moltres took16 or 18 total. Zapdos took around. . .10 to 12 I think, and Articuno was the most easy to took like, 4 or something I just love them
Thay's a very good strategy thanks for you suggestion Captain ! and throwing a lot of Pokeball or ultra balls will waste a lot of our time so how bout using a Gameshark code and bought at least 3 balls and catch all in once ? But i would like to do the way of Ganeshwar cause the Game played with cheat isn't called a game.
Quote:
originally posted by TrainerMussadiq : Zapdos can be learn Heat Wave attack
in Pokémon Black 2/White 2 from
move tutors
oh sorry i didn't knew that cause i haven't played HearthGold yet !
__________________

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

  #25    
Old October 20th, 2013 (07:01 AM).
Dark Shadow 6's Avatar
Dark Shadow 6 Dark Shadow 6 is offline
Friends Till The End
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Nimbasa City Unova
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 488
Club Update

New Topic: Which Legendary Bird has best design?
__________________
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:47 PM.