< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon Anime Spoilers Opening Pokémon XY [ANIME]

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Reply Post Reply
Old October 13th, 2013 (6:45 PM).
Originally Posted by Famon View Post
I think , Ash might get himself a Lucario .
After all, Considering Ash has a Domain ability as a Aura User , Lucario always seem to a pokemon meant to be capture by Ash.
I mean , The Opening could show Charizard or Mewtwo's Megevolution accept Lucario's .
The way The Opening Showcase Lucario Megevolution , I think Mega Lucario might has a important role to play .

Yes he does !!!
Plus , doesn't other cast got way more spotlight then Ash already since AG series ?
The Whole BW Series was focus on other character accept Ash.
There even was joke about BW Series being Iris show starting Trip .
I think Ash step back long enough for other character .
May be it time he get full attention like any other main character of Kids Anime gets.

Famons you need to relax.

BW series did a good job with Ash's rival's.

I don't see Ash getting a Lucario at all, but i do see him getting a Skiddo and Litleo since these two pokemon can fill the role of Ash having a fire type and a Grass type on the Kalos team.

There is noway that this series will be anything like the AG/DP series, but i do believe the XY series will be a mix of all the other Pokemon sagas since the Kalos region has a lot of connections to the other past regions.
Old October 14th, 2013 (12:16 PM).
Pikachu used Quick Attack on a Honedge.... Honedge is a Ghost Type.... Pikachu is OP
Old October 29th, 2013 (10:16 AM).
You know , I don't think there any point in keeping those Gym-leader in silhouette because everybody with the game Or Internet already knows their identity .
I rather prefer if the opening show Rivals in Silhouette .
May be it could happen in the 2nd opening .
Imagine , Korrina grandfather reveal to Ash that there are 6 or 7 ''Challenger'' who can perform Megevolution. Then the next opening show those 6 Or 7 trainer/rival in Silhouette
It would more interesting then showing Gym-leader in Silhouette .
Because Unlike Gym-leader , Rival are Anime exclusive character .
So , Nobody will have single idea about them until they make their appearance one by one .
That will make the show more interesting .
The True Beauty of Anime

Old October 29th, 2013 (10:40 AM).
→ ring a bell
Nature: Gentle
There are actually people who don't play the games and don't look around for spoilers who watch the anime so that's not true. There are people who are unaware of who the new gym leaders are and won't find out until they see them in the anime.

And I don't see how a change in the opening would make a whole anime be more interesting tbh.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links