The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 13th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Dusk White
Terra's Protege

Nature: Hasty

Advertise here
I was sike about getting the game and having a froakie!
Old February 14th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Ruyu
Gliscor's Biggest Fan

Just started my game, soft-resetted for a female Froakie, didn't catch any other pokes up till route 4 where I searched for a ralts (which SUCKS by the way so hard to find!) but luckily the first one I found was female so was good! As of now I'm soft resetting for a female charmander which is also taking forever will let you all know how it goes

- Playing Pokemon Y -
Trainer Name: Ruyu
3DS Friend Code: 1521.4458.8387
Old February 15th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Ruyu
Gliscor's Biggest Fan

Soft-resetting for that female charmander took over 3 hours! I really started to doubt that 12.5% chance for female. I decided to bail on my female ralts and instead I am going to catch a female Espurr on route 6 to make my team 3, consisting of Frogadier, charmander and Espurr, then on route 7 will catch a Roselia to evolve to a Roserade later on so my team hopefully at full evolutions will currently be ALL females and look like this:

- Greninja
- Charizard
- Meowstic
- Roserade

Looks like quite the awesome team so far! Will update you guys later on my Playthrough! Still haven't gotten my second badge yet and am on route 5 running!

Thanks for reading! Look for updates soon!

- Playing Pokemon Y -
Old February 15th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Saphyre

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Saphyre
I've been finished with the storyline for awhile, and now I've started working on filling my Pokedex. I'm working on it by section, focusing first on the Central Kalos Pokedex.

Right now, I'm 130/150. The only Pokemon I'm missing are some evolutions, but right now I'm trying to get a Sharpedo from GTS. I'm working on evolving Golbat, Scraggy, and Psyduck.

Meanwhile, I'm working on leveling up my event Blaziken, who is right now at 55.
Old February 20th, 2014, 03:10 AM
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
February 13, 2014

I decided to go back and explore more of Miroir Way. I stepped into the tall grass, and soon had my first wild Pokémon encounter on the route. It was a horde of Nidoran! Four were male and one was female. Since the female was the odd one out, I decided that would be the one I would try to catch. I had Squirtle use Bubble to take care of the male Nidoran, and weaken the female one. Then I had Plusle use Thunder Wave to paralyze it, and I caught it no problem with a single Poké Ball!

“Nidoran female, the Poison Pin Pokémon. Female Nidoran are small and very docile. They protect themselves with their small, poisonous horns when attacked. Females have smaller horns.”

“Nidoran male, the Poison Pin Pokémon. Male Nidoran scan their surroundings by raising their ears out of the grass. These large ears are flapped like wings when they are listening to distant sounds. They extend their toxic barbs for protection or when angered.”

122. Nidoran(F)

Catching the Nidoran reminded me of an old friend. Fourteen years ago, when I was in the National Park in the Johto Region, I came across my first every shiny Pokémon, a little female Nidoran. That Nidoran travelled with me for the rest of my Johto journey, but unfortunately, its Great Ball was damaged long ago. (i.e., there’s no way to transfer it out of Gen.2.) So it stayed with Professor Elm in New Bark town, but it will always be remembered as my first shiny encounter. I’ve been fortunate enough to have several since then. Every region that I have visited since then, I’ve found at least one shiny Pokémon.

After that I battled against a Pokémon trainer with a pair of psychic Pokémon. My Squirtle was a huge help in winning the battle with its Bite attack. After the battle, it evolved into a Wartortle!

“Wartortle, the Turtle Pokémon, and the evolved form of Squirtle. Wartortle are said to live 10,000 years. When tapped, they will pull in their heads, but their tails will stick out a little bit. These furry tails are popular as a symbol of longevity.”

123. Wartortle

I then found another Nidoran horde in the grass nearby. This time, I caught one of the male Nidoran in the group.

124. Nidoran(M)

A little later I found another horde of Pokémon. It was a horde of Stunky! I remember these from the Sinnoh region. It took all my Pokémon to battle the horde due to all the Poison Gas that was getting spread around, but I finally defeated all of them and caught the last one. After the battle, my Ledyba evolved in a Ledian as well!

“Stunky, the Skunk Pokémon. Stunky protect themselves by spraying a noxious fluid from their rears. Their stench spreads over a mile radius, driving Pokémon away. The stench lingers for 24 hours.”

125. Stunky

126. Ledian

February 16, 2014

I was very sick the last few days with probable food poisoning, so I wasn’t feeling up to much training. This morning, however, I’m starting to feel better, so I went back out to Miroir Way to see what else I could find. After a little searching, I ran into a horde of Starly! These are the bird Pokémon of the Sinnoh region, but apparently they live here too. I picked one out and had Hippopotas and Plusle defeat the others. Then I had Plusle paralyze it with Thunder Wave, and I tossed a Poké Ball, but it popped out after a single rock. Plusle was getting tired so I switched to Ledian, put up a Reflect wall to block the Tackles and Quick Attacks, and then tossed another Poké Ball. This time I caught it!

“Starly, the Starling Pokémon. Starly flock in great numbers around mountains and fields, chasing after bug Pokémon. Though small, they flap their wings with great power. Their singing is noisy and annoying.”

127. Starly

After returning to the Pokémon Center to recover my Pokémon and send my Starly to Cassius, I returned to the route to explore more of the tall grass. I quickly encountered a Staravia, but it escaped immediately with a Whirlwind attack.

“Staravia, the Starling Pokémon, and the evolved form of Starly. Staravia live in forests and fields. They maintain huge flocks, although fierce scuffles break out between various flocks, especially over territory.”

Next up I found a wild Pikachu. Wait, no, that’s too small for a Pikachu… and it has whiskers? Who’s that Pokémon? I immediately threw a Poké Ball and caught it!

“Dedenne, the Antenna Pokémon. Dedenne use their tails to absorb electricity from power plants or from outlets in houses, and then they fire the electricity from their whiskers. These whiskers serve as antennas that send and receive electrical waves to communicate with others over vast distances.”

128. Dedenne

Next I found a more familiar Pokémon, a Chingling! But I wasn’t able to catch it. I also encountered a wild Nidorino.

“Chingling, the Bell Pokémon. Chingling have an orb inside each of their mouths. When they hop, the orb bounces all over and makes a ringing sound. They deafen foes by emitting high-frequency cries.”

“Nidorino, the Poison Pin Pokémon, and the evolved form of a male Nidoran. Nidorino are aggressive Pokémon that are quick to attack. They raise their big ears to check their surroundings. If they sense anything, they attack immediately. The horns on their heads secrete a powerful venom.”

After a little further searching, I finally found another Chingling that I was able to catch.

129. Chingling

I some more training, and came across a rather unexpected sight. A wild Hariyama! That’s a powerful evolved Pokémon, and I don’t think I ever saw one wild before. And shortly after that, to no surprise, I found a wild Nidorina as well.

“Hariyama, the Arm Thrust Pokémon, and the evolved form of Makuhita. Hariyama love to match power with big-bodied Pokémon. They stomp on the ground to build power. They can knock a truck flying with their arm thrusts.”

“Nidorina, the Poison Pin Pokémon, and the evolved form of a female Nidoran. Nidorina have gentle temperaments. When feeding their young, they first chew their food into a paste, and then spit it out for their offspring. They emit ultrasonic cries that have the power to befuddle foes.”

I received a message from Professor Sycamore on the Holo Caster. He informed me that he had heard that there was someone calling himself the Mega Evolution Guru in Shalour City, so he asked if I could check it out to see what I could find out about. I’m heading in that direction anyway, so I told him I’d be sure to look into it.

February 19, 2014

Finally, I get a day off from work! First thing in the morning I had Kangaskhan, Lunatone, Machop, Woobat, Bagon, and Swirlix sent to me. Time to train on Miroir Way. During the afternoon, I found a wild Throh! It knocked out half of my Pokémon, but I eventually was able to catch it.

“Throh, the Judo Pokémon. Throh use vines to weave their own belts. They change these belts as they get stronger. When they encounter foes bigger than they are, they want to throw them.”

130. Throh

I trained that team the entire afternoon, then returned to the Pokémon Center and rotated six more Pokémon. This time it was Scraggy, Spoink, Doduo, Spritzee, Pancham, and Pikachu. I also received a handful of items from earning some Pokémiles in the Pokémilage Club. And I also received a new medal last week that I just noticed today.

Medals: 58
A-042-2 Adventure Egg Breeder A Medal to prove the decent parental instincts of people who hatched 10 Pokémon Eggs. 02/13/2014
Mountain Kalos Pokédex: Seen 22 Obtained 4
Kalos Medals: 71
Kalos Ribbons: 6

Old February 20th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Candyspider
The cotton candy archanid

Just started Pokemon Y two days ago and I love every minute of it. I've always been a fan of the franchise and the only one game I don't own (yet) is Black or White 2 when I took a major hiatus after losing my copy of Platinum in a move (so many lost shinies and event pokemon...so much sadness).

Feb 19 2014

Joined Pokecommunity and instantly liked to site, I'll probably stick around so I'll start hanging curtains any day now.

Learned that Vivillon has 18 different color schemes so that will keep me awake at night. This game preys mercilessly on my magpie nature. I'll have at least two of each version and the shinies by the time I'm even remotely satisfied.

I've already beaten the first gym leader and picked Charmander. My current team is now:

Flabebe/Celebi/Pikachu/Fletchinder<3/Bunnelby/Frogadier

I'm now compulsively trying to raise EVs through Super Training. At this rate I'm never getting to the Elite Four.

Old February 25th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Ruyu
Gliscor's Biggest Fan

Im not sure where to post this but just mentioning this:

Changing your DS time DOES ruin time events! I ruined my save file so now I had to restart at 7 badges i now dont even have a character left anymore :/ showed me how bad restartjng sucks :/

- Playing Pokemon Y -
Old February 26th, 2014, 12:01 PM
Burcol

Nature: Naughty
So I have started working on having a complete Pokémon collection with each Pokémon and their evolutions. I've started with the Kalos dex. I needed to catch a few Flabebe so I chained for them. On the second chain I found a shiny! :D

My safari is grass type with Sunkern, Swadloon and Quilladin. If you're interested in my safari, send me a message and we can exchange friend codes.

Safari Ditto Trade Exchange:

I have access to a Ditto safari and I am looking for someone NOT from the United Kingdom to trade their foreign safari Dittos with. If you're interested in this proposal, send me a message and we will discuss it further.
Old February 28th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Zekrom
not a genius tactician

I finally completed my Vivillon collection today. I now have one of each of every Vivillon pattern. Yay! I think I got roughly 1/3 of the Vivillons from people here on PC, so thank you all.
Old March 1st, 2014, 04:06 AM
The Fourteenth Doctor
The little... Daleks

Started playing Pokemon X again the other day, I'm just entering Reflection cave after defeating the second gym leader

My Team:

Pidgeotto (Bird Jesus) Lv35
Nidorino (Moon King) Lv28
Lapras (Air Jordan) Lv25

I decided to nickname my team after the twitch plays pokemon Red stream, I have an Omanyte egg which I'm waiting to hatch (It's status is "It doesn't seem close to hatching" at the moment)

John Hurt:What I did, I did without choice

11th Doctor: I know

John Hurt: in the name of peace and sanity

11th Doctor: But not in the name of the Doctor

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old March 1st, 2014, 04:15 AM
Tetra
faraway island
Community Supporter

I've restarted my extra copy of X that I barely used, and I've planned to do a third playthrough of X/Y. But this time choosing like suuper rare Pokémon like Taillow etc. Right now I've gotten to Cyllage, and this is my team:

Thorn (Qualladin or whatever it's called)
Threat (Swellow <3)
and a Venipede. I have no idea why I didn't nickname this thing ;-;
Old March 1st, 2014, 10:10 AM
The Fourteenth Doctor
The little... Daleks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
My Team:

Pidgeotto (Bird Jesus) Lv35
Nidorino (Moon King) Lv28
Lapras (Air Jordan) Lv25
Just defeated Korrina and received the 3rd badge, I did a fair bit grinding before the battle to help Lapras and Nidorino catch up to Pidgeot a little
Team update:

Bird Jesus (Pidgeot) Lv40
Moon King (Nidorino) Lv36
Air Jordan (Lapras) Lv34

I plan to head back to reflection cave to look for a moon stone to evolve Nidorino once he reaches level 43

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old March 1st, 2014, 01:53 PM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
Saved 300,000 PokeDollars with the Discount Coupon!
Old March 2nd, 2014, 03:10 AM
The Fourteenth Doctor
The little... Daleks

Just defeated Ramos and obtained his badge, Omanyte hatched from it's egg and has the nickname "Lord Helix".

Team update:

Bird Jesus Lv42
Moon King Lv41
Air Jordan Lv41
Lord Helix Lv28

Update 18:42 GMT:

Bird Jesus Lv46
Moon King Lv46 (now a Nidoking after evolving at Lv43 so it could learn Poison Jab and Earth Power)
Air Jordan Lv45
Lord Helix Lv34

Deafted Clemont earlier and got the badge from him, heading to Laverre city where I hope to try and hatch the two Chikorita eggs I got from the daycare (the hatched Chikoritas will then be traded for other starters on the GTS)

Last edited by The Fourteenth Doctor; March 2nd, 2014 at 10:45 AM. Reason: update
Old March 5th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Zekrom
not a genius tactician

I bred my first 6IV Pokemon today: a Cranidos. Yay! Now I'm trying to breed a 5 or 6IV Gible...
Old March 5th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
I got my free downloadable Y version the other day. I chose Chespin; and caught a scatterbug and Espurr, brought my Zoroark from my white, an received a squirtle from professor Sycamore. Got 2 badges, and my current team is:

Quiladin (Knight) lvl 28
Wartortle (Jedi) lvl 27
Vivillon (Sierra) lvl 26
Meowstic female (Synce) lvl 28
Zoroark lvl 33
Friend safari: Normal •Pokemon X/Y: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well. You wanna talk, then let's talk.
Old owner of: Red like roses ~ RWBY fan club
Recent owner of: Pokémon breeders club
Alpha Sapphire!!
Old March 7th, 2014, 06:19 AM
Kratosx
Flareon Master

Nature: Modest
Currently doing a sort of dog theme challange on Y the team Im using is in the picture in my signature, Im also trying to breed for a shiny Furfrou

Currently doings:

Breeding for Shinys

My friend safari pokemons: Shuppet, Pumkaboo, Drifblim

my 3DS FC is:
0216-2224-5730
Old March 11th, 2014, 03:48 PM
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

February 21, 2014

I woke up a little early so I had Magikarp, Burmy(2), Hoppip, Nincada, Meditite, and Helioptile sent to me to start of some weekend training.

That evening, my Hoppip evolved into a Skiploom!

131. Skiploom

Then I thought about my other Pokémon that may be close to evolving, and remembered something from my days in the Hoenn region. I returned to the Pokémon Center and left on of my Pokémon with Nurse Joy so I had a free space in my party. Then I went back out to train. After one battle, I had a double evolution. My Nincada evolved into a Ninjask, and my Burmy evolved into a Sandy Cloak Wormadam! And of course, I checked one of my Poké Balls, and it contained a Shedinja, the ghost-type remnant of Nincada’s evolution!

“Ninjask, the Ninja Pokémon, and the evolved form of Nincada. Ninjask move so quickly that they are almost invisible. They congregate around tree sap. Their cry leaves a lasting headache if heard for too long.”

“Shedinja, the Shed Pokémon. Shedinja are discarded bug shells that came to life. These peculiar Pokémon can appear in a Poké Ball when Nincada evolves. Peering into the crack on their backs is said to steal one’s spirit.”

132. Ninjask

133. Shedinja

The next battle after that, my Magikarp evolved into a much more powerful Gyarados!

“Gyarados, the Atrocious Pokémon, and the evolved form of Magikarp. Gyarados are rarely seen in the wild. Huge and violent, they are capable of destroying entire cities in a rage. In ancient literature, there is a record of a Gyarados that razed a village when violence flared.”

134. Gyarados

February 22, 2014

I took my team of newly evolved Pokémon to the Battle Chateau. We battled lots of trainers there, and I was awarded a new title due to all the battles I’ve won. I now have the title of “Marquis” and can battle even stronger trainers that show up there.

I also learned the Hidden Power types for my Meditite and Sandy Cloak Wormadam. Meditite’s Hidden Power is flying-type; Wormadam’s is water-type, just like my Trash Cloak Wormadam, ironically.

One of the trainers I battled at the Battle Chateau had the largest Pokémon currently known. She had a Wailord! Good thing we were in a large hallway!

“Wailord, the Float Whale Pokémon. Wailord are the biggest of all Pokémon. They can dive to a depth of almost 10,000 feet on only one breath. They can sometimes knock out opponents with the shock created by breaching and crashing their large bodies onto the water.”

After a lot more training at the Battle Chateau, I rotated in the next six Pokémon: Charmander, Ferroseed, Chespin, Mothim, Gulpin, and Litleo.

February 23, 2014

I did some battling at the Battle Chateau today. After a battle with my Chespin, it started to evolve! Who’s that Pokémon? It kind of looks like a grass-type version of Pignite. It’s still pure grass-type though, unlike Pignite which became part fighting-type.

“Quilladin, the Spiny Armor Pokémon, and the evolved form of Chespin. Quilladin strength their lower bodies by running into one another. They are very kind and won’t start fights. They rely on their sturdy shells to deflect attacks, and then they counterattack with their sharp quills.”

135. Quilladin

After that, I sent my Charmander out to have a battle against another trainer. It won the battle, and then evolved into Charmeleon!

“Charmeleon, the Flame Pokémon, and the evolved form of Charmander. Charmeleon elevate the air temperature to unbearably high levels when they swing their tails. They knock down foes by lashing about with this tail. They then tear up the fallen opponent with sharp claws.”

136. Charmeleon

I battled a lot more at the Battle Chateau with the entire team, and then returned to Geosenge Town.

February 24, 2014

The next team of Furret, Bibarel, Taillow, Dwebble, Tyrunt, and Drifloon was sent to me in the evening after work.

February 26, 2014

I battled at the Battle Chateau, and eventually I ran into Viola, the Santalune City Gym Leader! Her Pokémon were much stronger than before, and her Surskit had evolved into a Masquerain. So I had my Cubone sent to me to battle her. It was a good opportunity to have my Cubone show off its recently learned Rock Tomb attack, which helped me win the battle with ease.

Back at Geosenge Town, I trained a bit more outside the town and then had Espurr(M), Floette, Venipede, Minun, Kirlia, and Absol sent to me.

March 1, 2014

During some training, my Venipede evolved into a Whirlipede!

“Whirlipede, the Curlipede Pokémon, and the evolved form of Venipede. Whirlipede are usually motionless, but when attacked, they rotate at high speed to fight back. Protected by a hard shell, they spin their bodies like a wheel and crash furiously into their enemies.”

137. Whirlipede

March 9, 2014

Finally, after a busy few weeks I get to do some Pokémon training! I’m on vacation this week, so I hope to maybe reach the next city and earn my next gym badge before the week is over.

While I was training the team outside of Geosenge Town, my Espurr started to evolve! It doubled in size and looked like a dark blue cat standing on two legs. Who’s that Pokémon?

“Meowstic, the Constraint Pokémon, and the evolved form of Espurr. Meowstic have eyeball patterns on the interior of their ears that emit psychic energy. They keep the patterns tightly covered because that power is too immense. When in danger, they can release enough psychic power to grind a 10-ton truck into dust.”

138. Meowstic

I finished training the team, and then made a journey to Lumiose City. Professor Sycamore contacted me on the Holo Caster and said he had some important things to tell me.

March 10, 2014

When I arrived at Professor Sycamore introduced me to Brigette, a researcher in Pokémon transport and storage.

“You may have met my little sister Lanette who lives in the Hoenn region,” she explained. “We’ve been studying the concepts that Bill from Kanto first developed and have been working for many, many years to come up with a way to transport Pokémon from far away regions. I’m happy to say that we’ve finally been successful!”

“Really?” I asked, astonished. “So I could have any of my Pokémon from other regions transported here to Kalos?”

“Absolutely!” Brigette answered. “And this little mythical Pokémon was discovered one day when we were testing the process for the first time!”

Brigette held out a Luxury Ball, and out of it appeared a Celebi!

“The time-travel Pokémon!” I exclaimed.

“Yes, and after talking to Professor Sycamore here, I’ve decided to leave its Luxury Ball with you.” She handed it over to me.

“Thank you, Brigette,” I said as I accepted the gift. “Man, I can’t wait to see some of my old friends again! I have to contact Professor Birch in Hoenn, and Haley at the Pokémon Ranch, and…”

“There’s no need to hurry,” she assured me. “Just contact me when you’re ready, and I’ll fire up the Poké Transporter. I hear you have hundreds of Pokémon, so I imagine the process will take a while!”

Excited by the news, I left the lab, and stopped in Camphrier Town to visit Cubone and my other Kalos Pokémon. I took six more with me: Zigzagoon, Kecleon, Whismur, Beedrill, Aerodactyl, and Luvdisc.

On my way back to Geosenge Town, I decided to stop in the Battle Chateau since I was passing by. After one of my battles there, my Whismur evolved into a Loudred!

139. Loudred

March 11, 2014

Shortly after midnight, while I was training on Miroir Way, I came across a Starly horde. What’s noticeable about this is that when I had my Zigzagoon use Sand Attack, it actually worked on one of the Starly. That means it didn’t have its normal ability of Keen Eye, so it must have its hidden ability, Reckless! I decided to capture it after defeating the others.

After a good night sleep, I awoke to a beautiful sunny morning. I went back out to finish training my current team, and my Zigzagoon evolved into Linoone!

“Linoone, the Rush Pokémon, and the evolved form of Zigzagoon. Linoone charge prey at speeds over 60 mph. However, because they can only run straight, they have a tough time with curved roads.”

140. Linoone

After that, I rotated my Pokémon and took Binacle, Ducklett, Oddish, my regular Cubone, Budew, and Zubat with me. I took a quick detour to Cyllage City, where I took my Budew to get a massage to hopefully help it to evolve. After a few battles, however, it still did not evolve. I happened to have some Qualot Berries on hand, so I fed some of those to Budew.

I did a lot more training this beautiful, sunny afternoon, and several of my Pokémon evolved! It started with my Oddish evolving into Gloom, but my Budew and Zubat evolved soon after that.

“Gloom, the Weed Pokémon, and the evolved form of Oddish. Gloom drool honey from their mouths that smells so atrocious, it can curl noses more than a mile away. However, around one out of a thousand people enjoy sniffing their nose-bending stink.”

141. Gloom

142. Roselia

143. Golbat

A-004-3 Adventure Hard Cycling A Medal given to outstanding cyclists who have ridden a Bicycle 100 times. 02/26/2014
B-012-3 Battle Marquis A Medal for Trainers who have been granted the title of Marquis at the Battle Chateau. 02/23/2014

Old March 15th, 2014, 06:18 AM
Kratosx
Flareon Master

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruyu View Post
Im not sure where to post this but just mentioning this:

Changing your DS time DOES ruin time events! I ruined my save file so now I had to restart at 7 badges i now dont even have a character left anymore :/ showed me how bad restartjng sucks :/
you do not have to restart to restt timed event you only need to wait for 24 hours

Currently doings:

Breeding for Shinys

My friend safari pokemons: Shuppet, Pumkaboo, Drifblim

my 3DS FC is:
0216-2224-5730
Old March 15th, 2014, 10:00 PM
XpokeX
I'm a ninja and im..... gone

Nature: Lonely
I decided to breed my newly evolved swampert and after getting a 5 iv one i was happy,and when I was gonna remove my swampert out there was an extra egg the guy wanted to give me an i just hatched it. It's a female perfect 6 IV Mudkip!

"Pokemon is my escape from reality,no one to judge or fight,it's just me having fun"
Old March 16th, 2014, 02:02 AM
mangamusicfan
The Lost one.
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Relaxed
I'm filling up Mij pokedex and breeding some pokemon's.
Trading and stuff like that.

Timeghoul is absolute Awesomnes!
Old March 16th, 2014, 03:11 AM
Candyspider
The cotton candy archanid

Mar 16

Finally defeated the Elite Four, great ending. This was probably the easiest version of Pokemon that I've ever played, but that didn't make it any less fun. I'm enjoying the Friend Safari right now. If anyone wants to add me and tell me what my type and what kind of pokemon are popping up in my Friend Safari, send me a pm so we can share friend codes.

I also just finished transferring most of my Pokemon from Version Black to Y. I spent a while looking at the new polygon models. The only model I'm disappointed in is Eelektross, which was my favorite Pokemon in Black. It looks too insubstantial now, not nearly the big bulky monster it was in the previous generation.

Old March 19th, 2014, 04:39 AM
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Professor Sycamore told me that there was a mega-evolution guru who lived in Shalour City, and asked if I could pay him a visit since I was on my way there. So I rested up my Pokémon, and crossed the rest of Miroir Way, and finally entered Reflection Cave!

The cave was fairly cool environment. The walls of the cave must be made out of highly pressurized rock that became smooth over time, because many of the walls acted as mirrors, giving the cave its name. I saw some wild Solosis in the cave and battled a few trainers, and then I found a moving rock. It’s too shiny to be a Geodude or a Roggenrola, and has what looks like clear gems all over its body. Who’s that Pokémon? It was a tough battle, apparently its defenses are very high, and it resisted many Poké Balls. But I finally caught it!

“Carbink, the Jewel Pokémon. Carbink have slept underground for hundreds of millions of years. Born from the temperatures and pressures deep underground, they fire beams from the stones in their heads. They’re occasionally found during the excavation of caves.”

144. Carbink

Interesting, it’s a rock and fairy-type Pokémon. That’s an interesting combination. And I got to meet a new Kalos region Pokémon! I can’t wait to see what else might be in this cave!

I battled a trainer and her Throh and Hawlucha. Man, what is it with these tough trainers? I had a real difficult time with the double battle right outside the cave against the Machoke and Mr. Mime. My Ducklett was able to defeat her Throh, but her Hawlucha easily wiped my party. So I decided to leave to do some more training, but on the way out, I ran into a Roggenrola that I very easily caught!

145. Roggenrola

I went all the way back to the Battle Chateau to train my team. Once I was satisfied, I returned to Reflection Cave to try again against that trainer. But on my way to find her in the cave, I ran into wild Wobbuffet! Now there’s a Pokémon I haven’t seen in an extremely long time!

“Wobbuffet, the Patient Pokémon. Wobbuffet hate light and shock. To keep their pitch-black tails hidden, they live quietly in the darkness. If attacked, they inflate their bodies to build up their counterstrikes. They are never first to attack.”

I then had my rematch. I won, but at a hefty price. Four of my Pokémon were knocked out, and Golbat was barely hanging on. Cubone was the only one with a little strength left. I was leaving the cave to bring them all to the Pokémon Center, when I ran into a horde of Pokémon. It was a horde of Mime Jr! Thankfully, Cubone had the energy to battle, and I managed to catch one with a little effort.

“Mime Jr, the Mime Pokémon, and the pre-evolved form of Mr. Mime. Mime Jr habitually mimic foes in attempts to confuse their enemies. Once mimicked, the foe cannot take their eyes off this Pokémon. They then try to escape while the enemy is entranced.”

146. Mime Jr

I gave my hard-working Pokémon to Nurse Joy to relax and recover for the night.

March 12, 2014

I made one last trip to Reflection Cave with the current team, and I caught a Solosis while we were there! Its Hidden Power was easy to determine as ground-type, because it had no effect on my Ducklett.

147. Solosis

I took another team of six with me to Reflection Cave: Riolu, Pansage, Farfetch’d, Butterfree, Onix, and my female Espurr. I did some more exploring in the cave and saw another Pokémon I haven’t seen since the Hoenn region, a Sableye!

“Sableye, the Darkness Pokémon. Sableye dwell in the darkness of caves. They use their sharp claws to dig up gems for nourishment. Their diet of gems has transformed their eyes into gemstones.”

I then battled a tough Ace Trainer. She had three Pokémon with her, and one of them was a Granbull! What made the battle tricky was my forgetting that Granbull is a fairy-type now, now I was caught off guard when my Riolu’s Force Palm attacks weren’t very effective. After the battle though, my Riolu evolved into a Lucario!

“Granbull, the Fairy Pokémon, and the evolved form of Snubbull. Granbull can make most any Pokémon run away simply by opening their mouths wide to reveal their big fangs. They are timid in spite of their looks. If they become enraged, however, they will strike with their huge fangs.”

148. Lucario

March 14, 2014

I continued to explore Reflection Cave, and battled many strong trainers while battling against wild Pokémon in between. Several of the trainers I battled had Pokémon I hadn’t seen yet in Kalos. And after my battles, my female Espurr evolved into a Meowstic! But this Meowstic looked a bit different from my other one. According to the Pokédex, male and female Meowstic not only look different, but they also learn significantly different moves. I look forward to training both to see the differences firsthand.

“Sawk, the Karate Pokémon. Sawk tie their belts to get them pumped and make their punches stronger. Desiring the strongest karate chop, they seclude themselves in mountains and train without sleeping. Disturbing their training angers them.”

“Chimecho, the Wind Chime Pokémon, and the evolved form of Chingling. Chimecho use the sucker on their heads to hang from a tree or from eaves. Emitting ultrasonic cries, they float on winds to travel great distances. They can produce seven different tones.”

“Pinsir, the Stagbeetle Pokémon. Pinsir swing their long pincer horns wildly to attack. They grip prey with these pincers until the prey is torn in half. What they can’t tear, they toss far. During cold periods, they hide deep in forests.”

I then finally emerged from the other side of Reflection Cave, and finally reached Shalour City! I went right to the Pokémon Center because all of my Pokémon were quite worn out from all the battling. After having Nurse Joy treat them, I asked her to send them to storage. Meanwhile, I took the last group of six Pokémon for this round of training. Finally! The last six Pokémon are Vivillon, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Zangoose, Ralts, and Furfrou. Then, I went back to Reflection Cave, because there’s one more Pokémon I want to catch in there before I move on.

After a Pokémon battle with a trainer in the cave, both my Bulbasaur and Fennekin evolved!

“Ivysaur, the Seed Pokémon, and the evolved form of Bulbasaur. Ivysaur have a plant bulb on their backs. When these buds start swelling, a sweet aroma wafts to indicate the coming bloom of flowers. As they absorb nutrients, the bulbs will blossom into large flowers.”

149. Ivysaur

150. Braixen

March 16, 2014

Finally, first thing in the morning, I was able to find and catch a Sableye!

151. Sableye

Then I thought about who I would use to battle at the Shalour City Gym. Since it’s a fighting-type gym, my newly evolved Meowstic should help out with its psychic-type attacks. Vivillon might be a good choice as well defensively, since both bug and flying-types resist fighting-type moves. Of course, I’ll use Cubone against Korrina’s Lucario. I finished training my current team, and then had my shiny Cubone and my male Meowstic sent to me, and kept Vivillon with me.

March 17, 2014

I explored a bit more of Shalour City. There was a huge tower on the coast overlooking the entire city. I ran into Tierno and Trevor who said it was the Tower of Mastery, where the Mega Evolution Guru that Professor Sycamore told us to find resides. We entered the tower, and were soon joined by Shauna and Serena. Inside the tower was a huge statue of Lucario, except this Lucario looked very different than the ones I’ve seen before.

Once inside, we learned that the Mega Evolution Guru’s name is Gurkinn, and he’s the grandfather of the Shalour City Gym Leader, Korrina. He explained what he knows about mega evolution to us.

“Mega Evolution is a transformation of Pokémon that were thought to be unable to evolve any further. It's a whole new level of power!” Gurkinn explained. “Mega Evolution differs from Evolution because it ends after a certain amount of time. In other words, it's a temporary Evolution.”

“Pokémon that can evolve past their final stage,” I reiterated. “That’s amazing. What causes a Pokémon to change like that?”

“To make Mega Evolution work,” answered Gurkinn, “You need two items: a Mega Stone for the Pokémon and the Mega Ring, which has a mysterious stone set in it, for the Trainer.”

“A Mega Stone,” I said as I reached into my bag. “Like these?”

Gurkinn examined the stones that Professor Sycamore gave me. “Yes! Those are Mega Stones. As for the Mega Ring, I’d love to give each of you one, but… I only have one to give at the present moment.”

Trevor, Tierno, and Shauna all gave reasons as to why they did not want to receive it. That left Serena and I. We decided to battle for it! It would be great practice for the Shalour Gym. We had a three on three battle.

The first match-up was quite ironic, because we both led off with a Meowstic! Mine was male and hers was female, so it was easy to tell them apart. We also both started off with the same move, Light Screen. Beyond that, it was an even match, with both Pokémon slowly doing damage with their psychic-type attacks. Finally, my Meowstic was the victor.

Next up Serena used an Absol, so I wisely chose my Vivillon to battle next. I thought it would be an easy win, but Absol landed a harsh Crunch attack, which almost knocked out my Vivillon. Luckily, one Struggle Bug attack later from Vivillon caused Serena’s Absol to be unable to battle.

Last up was Serena’s strongest Pokémon, her Braixen! There’s no doubt who I used against it. My Cubone led off by slowing it down with its recently learned Rock Tomb attack, and then finished it off with its signature Bonemerang.

Having won the battle, Korrina said that before I can have the Mega Ring, she wanted me to defeat her in a gym battle! I followed her to her gym which was essentially a humongous indoor skate park. Time for some gym battle training!

March 18, 2014

I battled many of the trainers in the gym in preparation for my match against Korrina. They all had a variety of fighting-type Pokémon, and one in particular had a very strong Heracross that we got to battle against!

“Heracross, the Singlehorn Pokémon. Heracross thrust their prized horns under their enemies’ bellies, and then lift and throw them. With their Herculean powers, they can easily throw around objects that are 100 times their own weight.”

Cubone and I also did some training at a nearby Super Training facility, and it won its 13th medal for passing the first Super-Secret Training test. Having passed the 12 other training regimens, each test passed now will make Cubone eligible for newer, more difficult challenges.

Old March 27th, 2014, 03:07 AM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
My dream team, it's kinda important before we go on~

Snubbull (Leah): level 22.

Ledyba (now a Ledian called Amy): level 18.

Audino (September): level 22.

Chinchou (Cheesy): level 24.

Venipede (now a Whirlpede called Xacks): level 26.

Woobat (Lillie): level 22.

After a long day of catching my dream team with good personalities, I finally realized I had a dilemma: Leveling them up. xD

So, I flew to Lumiose City, caught a cab, went to Cafe Le Yeah and BAM, level thirty Pokemon were too much for my lovely Pokemon in their twenties. D: So, after a wipe out, I reset, went to Cafe Le Nah and battled the Element Monkeys and inherited like, 130 XP and even less for the Pokemon which didn't compete. I was kinda fed up after wasting 18000 Poke there (i am now poor after shopping for clothes, haha) so I saved, pet my Snubbull, played Head It on Unlimited and got 600 points! :D
Old March 28th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Ardos
Community Supporter

So I started up my digital copy of Pokemon X today that I got for free from the Nintendo promotion going on. Did all the intro stuff. Decided to be the girl protagonist this time, because I was the guy last time and I heard the girl has more opportunities for customization!

I picked Fennekin and named it Pheonix. I caught a male Pidgey named Aerial Ace and a female Caterpie named Argent while on the way to the first gym. I just beat the first gym n_n

The team is:

Argent
Level 11

Aerial Ace
Level 11

Pheonix
Level 13
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here