The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Fiction and Writing Submit your stories and poems.


Advertise here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old October 11th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Cmanblast3's Avatar
Cmanblast3
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Dimensions is a interactive story where you make suggestions for what Cameron should do. I rate it 13+ for profanity and violence. I will try to update as soon and whenever possible. I may not be able to update sometimes because of school. Please bear with me because i'm a bit new to writing stories and these such things. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Disclaimer: I own nothing Pokemon. My characters are original creations of my own.
---------------------------------------
"Where am I?" You ask yourself.
You look around and you find yourself in a strange white room.
There is one door in front of you. You look around and don't see any others.
You wonder how you got here and what you will do.
----------------------------------------
Area: White room with one door.

Suggestions: Examine room.
Try to remember why you're here.
Go through door.
__________________
Check out my interactive story, Dimensions Prolouge: Dreams:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309914

Last edited by Cmanblast3; November 30th, 2013 at 10:16 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old October 18th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Cmanblast3's Avatar
Cmanblast3
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Since it's been a week with no posts, i'm going to move the story ahead a little.
---------------------------------------------------
›Examine room
You look around the room and notice small indentations in the walls where it would seem like there are more rooms.
›Try to remember why you're here
You start to think about how you got here. It doesn't seem to be working. In fact you seem to be having trouble remembering much at all. You live in Twinleaf town with your mom, your dad is a scientist, and...there are two other people. You can't remember who they are or how they are associated with you. You resolve to figure it out once you get out of wherever you are.
›Go through the door.
You decide to go through the door since there is nothing else of interest here.

When you step out of the door, you find yourself in a bazaar. You seem to be in a desert town with a castle looming in the north of the town. Looking around, you find a map of the town. You wonder what you should do next.
--------------------------------------------------
Area: Desert Town
You are in the marketplace.
There is a castle to the north.
The rich district is in the east.
The middle district is in the west.
The poor district is in the south.

Suggestions: Eavesdrop on people.
Look around the districts.
Go to castle.
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old October 27th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Cmanblast3's Avatar
Cmanblast3
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Another week with no posts...Come on people! Need some help here!
-----------------------------------------------
›Eavesdrop on people.
You think it would be a good idea to get some infomation by listening to some bazaar gossip. You lean against a wall to look inconspicuous and listen in on two men's conversation.
"I know. I won't be able to afford the tax either now that the spoiled brat raised them."
"He get's everything he ever wants, but it's still not enough. He has to have total power, so he goes and kills his parents. He's one sick bastard."
"I do feel sorry for his younger brother, prince Ba'ku. All alone with that crazy madman Absolence."
"Hmph. I better get back to work or else i won't be able to turn a profit today."
"Who is making these days, my friend? Good luck to you!"
With that the two men parted ways and went back to their lives as usual. You on the other hand, contemplate this new information. It might turn out to be very usefull.
-----------------------------------------------------
Area:Desert Town
You are in a marketplace.
There is a castle to the north.
The rich district is to the east.
The middle district is in the west.
The poor district is in the south.

Suggestions: Go to the castle.
Look around the districts.
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old October 27th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Crystalanachrony's Avatar
Crystalanachrony
ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Jersey, USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Hardy
> Check to see if you actually have any money on you.
> Regardless of whether you do or not, go to the poor district. Maybe you can haggle for some food.
__________________



thank you for waiting!
we've restored your pokémon to full health.

dark monotypeart credit
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old October 29th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Cmanblast3's Avatar
Cmanblast3
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Thanks for helping out crystal!
------------------------------------------------------------
›Check to see if you actually have any money on you.

You are startled when you hear a voice that seems to come out of nowhere. You think for a second and decide the voice is trying to help you. You check your pockets and lo-and-behold you have...a strange piece of paper? It does look like the currency the people were using in the bazaar. You put it back in your pocket for later if you want to buy something.

›Regardless of whether you do or not, go to the poor district. Maybe you can haggle for food.

You agree that it would be a good idea to go to the poor district, but you don't think it would be that good of an idea to haggle for food there. They won't have much of anything anyway. You head over to the poor district and look around. You see a old man, a sad child and a young couple amidst the small and broken houses. Perhaps you can find out more about the town and it's inhabitants by talking to the people.
--------------------------------------------------------
Area:Desert town;Poor District
There is a castle to the north.
The rich district is to the east.
The middle district is to the west.
The bazaar is in the middle of town.

Suggestions: Talk to the people.
Go to the bazaar and ask about the money.
Go to the castle.
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old October 29th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Crystalanachrony's Avatar
Crystalanachrony
ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Jersey, USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Hardy
> It might not be such a good idea to ask the people in this district what the piece of paper is; it could be valuable, and they would probably steal it. Go where no one can see you, take it out again, and examine it closer. Is there any language or picture on it that you can understand?
> If you absolutely need to ask about the money, go to the middle district. Ask a friendly-looking shopkeeper what the paper is. People in the poor district would steal it, and people in the rich district would probably be snobs to a foreigner like you.
__________________



thank you for waiting!
we've restored your pokémon to full health.

dark monotypeart credit
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old October 30th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Cmanblast3's Avatar
Cmanblast3
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
›Go where no one can see you, take it out again, and examine it closer.

You duck into a somewhat dark alleyway, take out the paper, and look at it closer. There is a man in a robe on the front and the writing on it is completly unintelligible to you. Definitely a different language. But how are you able to understand what the people are saying? You sigh as the questions keep piling up.

›Ask a friendly-looking shopkeeper what the paper is.

You go back to the bazaar and look around for a nice shopkeeper. You observe the different vendor's attitudes towards the customers. After a while you find a young shopkeeper who seems really eager to help other people out. You approach him and ask him about the paper.
Cameron"Hello there sir. I seem to have gotten some sand in my eyes. Would you mind reading this paper to me?"
Man"Of course, my good sir! Mmhh...It says it is to be a writ of transit for an audience with the great king, Absolence. You are to arrive at the castle at 8. It's 6 right now, so you have a while until you have to be there. You must be very important to have such high markings on this ticket, Sir Cameron. I would advise that you keep it very well guarded. Also, the ticket has a small balance with it. There is enough for maybe a couple of oranges, perhaps some bread too."
Cameron"Thank you for the help sir. Good fortune to you!"
Man"And to you as well!"
As you walk away, you compliment yourself on copying the dialect that the self-important upper-classmen use. You also wonder why you would possibly have this writ of transit. You should probably go to the castle when it's time. You wonder what you should do with the rest of your time.
------------------------------------------------------
Area:Desert Town Bazaar Time:6:00
The castle is to the north.
The rich district is to the east.
The middle district is to the west.
The poor district is to the south.

Suggestions: Go to the poor district.
Buy something.
Go to the other districts.
__________________
Check out my interactive story, Dimensions Prolouge: Dreams:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309914
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old November 6th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Cmanblast3's Avatar
Cmanblast3
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
A week with no posts so i'm moving it along.
-----------------------------------------------------------
›Go to the poor district

You go over to the poor district and look around again. The boy, the couple and the old man are still there. You decide to talk to the old man. Before you can say something to him, he starts babbling about some random stuff. He suddenly grabs a sword that was behind him and hands it to you. He then resumes talking to himself and you leave him to it. You go over to the couple and start a convesation. The couple turns out to be the poor district's apothecaries. They tell you about a young man who came to them recently. He had a large sword wound on the bottom right side of his stomach. After a while of nice conversation, you leave the couple. The boy is still there. You wonder if you should talk to him.
---------------------------------------------------------
Area:Desert Town Poor District Time:6:30
The castle is to the north
The bazaar is in the middle of the town
The rich district is to the east
The middle district is to the west

Suggestions: Talk to the boy
Go buy something
Go to the other districts
__________________
Check out my interactive story, Dimensions Prolouge: Dreams:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309914
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old November 23rd, 2013, 12:55 PM
TurtleKing's Avatar
TurtleKing
Turtles > You
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Gender:
>The boy is still there? That's definitely creepy. Well, may as well talk to him right? Maybe we could buy something after we finish talking to him, eh?
__________________

Elite Academy - A Pokemon Academy fan-fiction by TurtleKing
Volume One | Volume Two
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old November 30th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Cmanblast3's Avatar
Cmanblast3
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
>The boy is still there? That's definitely creepy. Well, may as well talk to him right? Maybe we could buy something after we finish talking to him, eh?

You go over to the boy and ask him what's wrong. He tells you that his brother was injured recently and that he hasn't been able to afford food this week. You feel sorry for him and go to the market and buy him some bread. He then invites you into his house to meet his big brother. As you go inside, you see a slender, dark-haired man with a serious face standing in the the middle of the room without a shirt on. Before he puts his shirt on however, you notice a large scar on bottom right side of his stomach. He scolds his brother for bringing someone into the house without his permission. The three of you sit down and they introduce themselves. The older brother's name is Brayon and the younger one is Chase. You wonder what kind of questions you should ask the brothers while you're here.
-----------------------------------------------------
Area: Desert Town, Poor district, Brayon's house
Time: 7:00

Suggestions: Ask about Absolence
Ask about the town
Ask about the wound
__________________
Check out my interactive story, Dimensions Prolouge: Dreams:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309914
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.