The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 16th, 2013 (01:10 PM).
sh1nyzorua
zorua♥&♥zoroark

Nature: Quirky
Ever since the Dream World came back from that LOOONG maintenance I haven't been able to tuck in a Pokemon. Every time I go to Game Sync it tells me it'll take one day to recharge. It's said that for four days in a row. Does anyone know what's going on? :/
Old October 16th, 2013 (03:11 PM). Edited October 16th, 2013 by Sooyun.
Sooyun
Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU

Location: Sleeping with Cyndaquil, Torchic, Charmander, and Pokabu
Nature: Sassy
The Dream World is slowly but surely being discontinued for BWB2W2 and the server will be shut down for good, come 1/14/2014. GF has already started to shut things down bit by bit now that X & Y has been released, so at this time, there's really no guarantee that there will be complete functionality cause they're currently readying the Dream World for this generation (which is incompatible with 5th gen). For the second link, even though they have dates of when certain things will shut down, they still could shut things down earlier than anticipated.

http://www.nintendojo.com/news/pokem...ued-january-14

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/about/e_notice/

Current Challenge(s):

B.I.N.G.O - Kanto - Love @ 1st Sight - LG

Current Challenges on hold:
UMC (Fire) => Fire Red Soul Silver Emerald Platinum Black

Complete Challenges:

Event: Green, Gold, and Booze☆ - St. Patrick's Challenge Event!
Event: Challoween - Halloween Event
Lyrics Challenge (Rhianna -Sell Me Candy)
Dream Theme - Survival Of the Fittest

The Hippie Challenge - Blastoise//Sandslash//Fearow//Lapras

Future Challenge(s):
Old October 16th, 2013 (03:31 PM).
OffRoadSP
Exploring Kalos

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
So far, I have not been experiencing any problems with the B/W/B2/W2 Dream World. I've been going in every day since Monday with no issues.
Mountain Kalos Pokédex: Seen 47 Obtained 22
Kalos Medals: 80
Kalos Ribbons: 9

Old October 16th, 2013 (03:32 PM). Edited October 16th, 2013 by Khrysta.
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Only slight correction before I lock this. The Dream World is no longer available. They stopped allowing people to tuck in Pokemon weeks ago and the PGL that is up no longer carries the full data for the Dream World. It is being completely removed and will not be appearing in the new Generation's PGL.

The new PGL will have the gaming time line and will be able to host a different set of Mini Games for new currency called Pokemiles, which are used to buy items to transfer to your game. But the Dream World is no longer in existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRoadSP View Post
So far, I have not been experiencing any problems with the B/W/B2/W2 Dream World. I've been going in every day since Monday with no issues.
That's interesting. I received a notice saying it was already down and haven't been able to access it myself since the 1st. I don't get the recharge statement, mine says that it cannot connect to the server. Though, with this timeline set

December 10th the Dream World officially closes to make way for the new PGL PokeBank and other new contraptions on it.

You can either PM me if you wish to discuss this being opened, otherwise you are free to use the Quick Questions thread in our gen 5 section.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links