The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page Amphros' Apartment

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 15th, 2005 (8:22 PM).
HAIL HYDRA!
Platinum Tier

Well this is an idea that I got from another board (non pokemon) where you start "apartments" and then get "Roommates" to join! Well I am starting PC's first and basically just a place for all the roommates to get together and chat about the topic of the moment.

I know that you are gonna say but this is just like DDC but this is really an "exclusive" DDC. I am only accepting 5 applications for roommates right now...

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 15th, 2005 (9:01 PM).
absurdities..

I am joining, and last time something like this came up it went to the Funtime section. I dunno, I need another roommate.
Old March 16th, 2005 (1:37 AM).
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to IceKitten
My apartment is in FTiP, have I done something wrong? o.O;;

-=You won't see me much here, now @ Gaia=-
Old March 16th, 2005 (4:36 AM).
HAIL HYDRA!
Platinum Tier

Oh...I didnt even know that anything like this was already on PC. If someone would contact a mod+ then they can move it...sorry for the inconvenience ;

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links