The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Old October 23rd, 2013, 05:03 PM
XxCassiexX

Does anyone know any good training spots post-game for SINGLE BATTLES?

I know that the restaurants in Luminose are good, but I don't really favor double/triple/rotation battles. I'm looking for a place where I can build experience. =)
Trade Reviews!
Diamond FC: 4596 6015 4110
White Friendcode: 0948 6449 9609
Old October 23rd, 2013, 05:08 PM
Hinokage
Ghost Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hinokage Send a message via Skype™ to Hinokage
Some people prefer grinding in Victory Road still post game, some find bullying the Elite Four repeatedly to be easier, and then there's the handful of people that rank up in the Battle Chateau near the daycare center. Once you get to a high enough rank you can slap a Lucky Egg on the Pokemon you want to train and just rake in the experience along with some extra change. At the highest rank you'll be rebattling Elite Four members that come looking for you, Gym Leaders with buffed up Pokemon, and a couple of lovely lady trainers that only use 2 or 3 Audino against you. Those Audino really haul in the experience with your Pokemon having high affection for you while holding a Lucky Egg.

Honorable mentions that couldn't be added to the trainer card at the moment: Jack the Gourgeist, Cherry the Trevenant, and Crest the Aegislash
Old October 23rd, 2013, 05:49 PM
XxCassiexX

Trade Reviews!
Diamond FC: 4596 6015 4110
White Friendcode: 0948 6449 9609
Old October 23rd, 2013, 06:01 PM
Hinokage
Ghost Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hinokage Send a message via Skype™ to Hinokage
No problem. I'm sure someone else will give their two cents about post game training eventually, but if not don't be afraid to look around in some older threads too. I think it's been discussed before.

Honorable mentions that couldn't be added to the trainer card at the moment: Jack the Gourgeist, Cherry the Trevenant, and Crest the Aegislash
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links