The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 13th, 2014 (07:47 AM).
darkrai1381
Where I am

1. Yes Im using version 2.7.
2. I dont think my winrar program has any problems,i even copied the text in all the ini files and pasted them in my extracted data but it still says cant read the table.ini file.

Thank you very much!
Old July 13th, 2014 (12:41 PM).
Soul-Order

Hey I am having trouble downloading this. Is there anyway you can put it on mediafire or something?
Old July 13th, 2014 (05:39 PM). Edited July 13th, 2014 by Kurapika.
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrai1381 View Post
1. Yes Im using version 2.7.
2. I dont think my winrar program has any problems,i even copied the text in all the ini files and pasted them in my extracted data but it still says cant read the table.ini file.
Ok, please make a screen of the error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul-Order View Post
Hey I am having trouble downloading this. Is there anyway you can put it on mediafire or something?
I'll upload it in Mediafire now.
Done.
Old July 14th, 2014 (10:43 AM).
darkrai1381
Where I am

i solved the problem with another program for extracting rar files. sorry for disturbing you.

Thank you very much!
Old July 25th, 2014 (06:46 PM).
Prixy
Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak

Nature: Timid
Concerning Anti-Exploud:

After loading rom and clicking on Anti-Exploud I click the Custom Offset and load a set from there. Some give the message "Progress 100% Done!" and some give the "Progress 100% Nothing Found"

I assume this is a end-user mistake, and not a bug, since I haven't seen anyone else mentioning this. (Searched thread using search function)

Perhaps I missed something important?

Also, thank you so much for creating and providing these tools! De-capitalization is incredibly important to me, so having a tool that does that, and nothing else, is extremely useful for me personally! Thank you so much!
Old July 26th, 2014 (08:33 AM).
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

Anti-Exploud's de-capitalisation is executed as a background task to not make the tools freeze during the process. I am not experimented with programming background tasks that's why the tool sometimes does not find anything to decapitalise I guesss.

With which rom are you having this issue?
Old July 26th, 2014 (02:58 PM).
Prixy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
Anti-Exploud's de-capitalisation is executed as a background task to not make the tools freeze during the process. I am not experimented with programming background tasks that's why the tool sometimes does not find anything to decapitalise I guesss.

With which rom are you having this issue?
BPRE

First I tried it with a hack in progress, then I tried with a clean ROM and the same results occurred. It was after both of these attempts that I finally decided I'd better just check the thread.

Also, I was checking in a Hex editor, searching for certain terms to manually decapitalize, and I couldn't find anything :/ It was a bit weird.
Old July 28th, 2014 (09:01 PM).
Mikekillkill
Musket Marine

Nature: Hasty
Can you make a type editor?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 2nd, 2014 (08:28 PM).
phantomness

I have a question. Is there a way to simply type in the amount of prize money a Trainer gives out, when making a new trainer, or do you have to change the money rate?

Thank you very much.
Old August 3rd, 2014 (08:32 AM).
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

No phantomness. The game calculates the Prize Money as follows:
Prize Money = The last Pokémon's Level * Money Rate * 4
Exemple:
Spoiler:

In the picture above, the last Pokémon this trainer has is a Level 40 Weavile and the trainer's Money Rate is 1 so:
Prize Money = The last Pokémon's Level * Money Rate * 4
Prize Money = 40 * 1 * 4
Prize Money = 160 pokédollar
Old August 3rd, 2014 (10:43 AM).
phantomness

Thank you very much for the explanation, kurapika.

I would also like it if you added a manual save button to the next version.

Thank you for making such a good tool.

Sincerely,
Phantomness
Old August 4th, 2014 (05:22 AM).
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

You're welcome.

Good news to all of you guys who had issues with Anti-Exploud. I managed o fix it completely. But the next version will not come any soon since I am working on adding more stuff to the Pokémon Editor and Trainers Editor as well as the possibility to add a Types Match-up Editor and probably a donation button.
Old August 5th, 2014 (12:43 AM).
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I have a question...
Spoiler:

Your tool's move effects are extended... (I haven't added new move effects...yet.)
Are the effects automatically written into the ROM, or did you just forget to set it back to normal? :/
I kept on forgetting to ask you this question...
Old August 5th, 2014 (10:47 AM).
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

No. I just derped and uploaded my own custom files, redownload the latest version to have the default values.
Old August 5th, 2014 (12:02 PM).
tzujm33

Quote:
You're welcome.

Good news to all of you guys who had issues with Anti-Exploud. I managed o fix it completely. But the next version will not come any soon since I am working on adding more stuff to the Pokémon Editor and Trainers Editor as well as the possibility to add a Types Match-up Editor and probably a donation button.

Is the stuff you want to add for the Trainer Editor giving trainers pokemons Evs, Dvs, natures and abilities? If not could you implement it sometimes? This Feature would be total phamtomness!
and great work so far!
Old August 5th, 2014 (12:11 PM).
Prixy

Quote:
You're welcome. :)

*cries* SO HAPPY!

No worries on time constraints~ I'm busy IRL anyway lol. But you definitely gave me another reason to hurry up and get things taken care of so I can get back to hacking!

Thank you so much for fixing it! Looking forward to the update!
Old August 6th, 2014 (02:03 AM).
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzujm33 View Post
Is the stuff you want to add for the Trainer Editor giving trainers pokemons Evs, Dvs, natures and abilities? If not could you implement it sometimes? This Feature would be total phamtomness!
and great work so far!
No. The Trainers Editor will know the addition of a "Default Moves" feature. A feature that I am certain a lot of you gonna love and find extremly practical.
As for making the tool give EVs, Abilities, ... etc it's simply not possible since that can only be done thourought ASM hacking. There is tough a very solid ASM hack done by a member known by DoesntKnowHowToPlay which allows editing EVs, natures and IVs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Prixy View Post
*cries* SO HAPPY!

No worries on time constraints~ I'm busy IRL anyway lol. But you definitely gave me another reason to hurry up and get things taken care of so I can get back to hacking!

Thank you so much for fixing it! Looking forward to the update!
You're welcome. It only makes me happy to know that my tools are actually appreciated by people.
Old August 6th, 2014 (07:45 AM).
Prixy

Quote:
You're welcome. It only makes me happy to know that my tools are actually appreciated by people. ^^
Over saturated capitalization is my biggest pet peeve in Pokemon games, and Anti-Exploud looked like it was the perfect fix for my problem, then I run into an issue and it flat out doesn't work. I tried directly editing the hack in hex but that yielded no results either, so when I heard that AE was getting a fix... I almost jumped out of my chair yelling random syllables incoherently. Almost.

Anti-Exploud's GUI is extremely easy to use and understand, and if it works as intended it will solve one of my biggest issues with hacking, and with relative ease. So it goes without saying that the news you gave us was extremely well received by me personally. I'm really looking forward to getting back to hacking with this update~

Now if only I could find a way to add custom types with such ease as well.. That would be a huge plus. Well, that and having a map editor that doesn't crash every 2 hours lol. (AMap 1.92, still waiting for MEH to reach full release state)

Anyway, thanks for the updates and replies! Keep up the great work!
Old August 7th, 2014 (07:45 AM).
Honz

Really useful all-in-one-tool, great work!

I have a question (and potentional idea for an add-on in the next version):

I used karatekid552's GenIII Hacking Suite to improve my rom's max Pokémon number and obviously I am not able to load the rom with your tool afterwards. The problem is, that I don't know which values in the ini files have to be changed to get it working again. Do you have any hints for me?
(A bunch of other tools to change small things (like the advanced starter editor) don't work as well but there isn't even an ini-file to edit...)

Maybe you can add support for enhancing the pokémon/pokédex number in your tool, too!?
Old August 20th, 2014 (11:04 AM).
Simpleton

Huge thanks. Very useful for making ROM hacks.
Probably something I'll use
Old August 26th, 2014 (06:51 AM).
alex-silva-311

Humm, hey... I'm probably being the stupidest guy on this forum thread XD but every time I try to change the accuracy of a move [Double Slap 85% -> 90%] in your Moves Editor it acts like I haven't done anything at all. So, how do you save the chances you make in the moves again? <.<
Old August 26th, 2014 (08:15 AM).
Prixy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex-silva-311 View Post
Humm, hey... I'm probably being the stupidest guy on this forum thread XD but every time I try to change the accuracy of a move [Double Slap 85% -> 90%] in your Moves Editor it acts like I haven't done anything at all. So, how do you save the chances you make in the moves again? <.<
I had the same problem when trying to give Blizzard 160 Power and 50% Accuracy. It acted like I hadn't changed Accuracy. (Hard to tell if damage increased, was ohko'ing everything lol)
Old August 26th, 2014 (10:44 PM).
ShyRayq
Unprofessional Unprofessional

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prixy View Post
I had the same problem when trying to give Blizzard 160 Power and 50% Accuracy. It acted like I hadn't changed Accuracy. (Hard to tell if damage increased, was ohko'ing everything lol)
Did you guys enable saving? Its on the first window I believe. If you did...then well..try again?
Live Pokedex (Y) Completed as of 02/03/14 (718), 10/11/14 (719)
Live Pokedex (OR) Completed as of 25/12/14 (719)
Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
Old August 27th, 2014 (05:35 AM).
Prixy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyRayq View Post
Did you guys enable saving? Its on the first window I believe. If you did...then well..try again?
Haha, yes. I learned about that the hard way when I was trying to use Anti-Exploud the first time.
Old August 27th, 2014 (05:45 AM). Edited August 27th, 2014 by Magic.
Magic
Guardian of the Great Rift

Downloaded the 2.7 file and I get the exact same table.ini error I'm using Windows 7.

Tried unzipping with 7-zip, WinRAR and some random one I downloaded as a third option >< all the same error.

Sponsored Links