The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 27th, 2013, 08:35 AM
Zetsuen
A M B I E N T

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
It hurts me so much to only joining a Pokémon forum now, when I've loved the series since Gen 1. So I thought I'd join during the X and Y hype!

Anyway, the name is Stefan, 17, male; and I'm looking forward to chilling out here! :]

And don't worry, I'm very familiar with forums, so I won't be the one to go around butchering all the rules! Heh.
Old October 27th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Dark Shadow 6
Kιηg Oƒ Hєαятѕ

Nature: Lonely
Hmm Welcome To Pokècommunity and your old fan of pokemon so have lot of boards to talk and also if you any questions feel free to ask to Moderators,Super Moderators and staffadmins he is here to help you...
Old October 27th, 2013, 08:53 AM
ghostgirl

Nature: Sassy
Welcome! I am new here, too!
Old October 27th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Nature: Brave
Awesomeness! The hype with XY is getting bigger and bigger here and the friends are being made here every day :D Welcome to the forums, Stefan :)

I really like your avatar and siggy btw, especially your siggy...it looks so cool. You should visit the XY forum where you can join in on the hype...share your friend code, trade, battle, and so much more! There's literally a lot to do here and it's neverending. Go on ahead and share your FC on your signature, since it's the most appropriate and more people are going to see it. You pretty much gain more friends that way.

Anyways, should you have any questions, you can contact the staff members in bold! They're really nice. :) Have fun and see ya around!
Old October 27th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Zetsuen
A M B I E N T

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
Awesomeness! The hype with XY is getting bigger and bigger here and the friends are being made here every day :D Welcome to the forums, Stefan

I really like your avatar and siggy btw, especially your siggy...it looks so cool. You should visit the XY forum where you can join in on the hype...share your friend code, trade, battle, and so much more! There's literally a lot to do here and it's neverending. Go on ahead and share your FC on your signature, since it's the most appropriate and more people are going to see it. You pretty much gain more friends that way.

Anyways, should you have any questions, you can contact the staff members in bold! They're really nice. Have fun and see ya around!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgirl View Post
Welcome! I am new here, too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerMusaddiq View Post
Hmm Welcome To Pokècommunity and your old fan of pokemon so have lot of boards to talk and also if you any questions feel free to ask to Moderators,Super Moderators and staffadmins he is here to help you...
Haha, thanks guys! And, I'll get to all those things.
Old October 27th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Heya, welcome to the world of PC! Nice to meet you, Stefan! <33

Since you're familiar with forums I'm sure you'll settle in that much quicker, nice to see you appear to already be meeting people too. I had forum experience upon rejoining in 2011 but it took a short while to understand the general idea of how these places worked.. but now it's so easy to understand. Maybe you can help newbies out who are in need in the future? They'd very much appreciate it. :o

Hope you enjoy our X & Y board as well as all the hype going on here; always good not to miss out on that. Don't think I've ever seen so much hype for a Pokemon game since.. well, ever, haha. Have a blast and welcome once again!

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here