The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 27th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
"A Pokémon of a Different Color!" || "Ibuki and Iris! The Different Colored Crimgan!!"
Airdate: 26 October 2013 || 1 August 2013

Synopsis

So a blast from the past this time- Clair is back! Iris is obviously interested, and Cilan decides the girls' Dragonite are a different kind of interested in each other. And then Clair goes and catches a frickin' shiny Crimgan uhhhh guess not wtf is this thing Druddigon.

It was nice to see Clair again! It feels weird to have this version of Ash remembering Johto though tbh. :x

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection

Last edited by Anna; October 27th, 2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: crimgan is much easier to spell than druddfumpkin
Old October 27th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Wobbu
Yee

Nature: Relaxed
What is this 'Crimgan' that you speak of? :P

I don't have a whole lot to say about this episode. That Johto flashback looked kind of awkward with the BW art style imo. I'm still confused as to why every other episode is using the Episode N intro. Lol at Cilan calling out the Dragonite romance, although barely anything happened between the two. I found it more surprising to see Rockets' Amoonguss and Woobat than seeing Clair xD. Their appearance is more scarce than it should be.
Old October 28th, 2013, 02:25 AM
ilias_

Nature: Calm
It was a nice episode!! I like it. I haven't seen the episode where Ash meets Clair and all but it was a nice thing that they remembered each other! Oh and Iris' history with a Druddigo was interesting!!

I liked that Clair caught the shiny Druddigon.

Friend Safari:
Type: Fire.
Pokémon: Slugma, Magmar & Braixen.
Old October 28th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Wobbu
Yee

Nature: Relaxed
I forgot about Iris's flashback haha, I was going to talk about it in my original post. So that was a fun little fact, finding out that Iris didn't always want to be a Dragon Master. I like how it's always Scolipede that goes ape when someone's running through the woods. It's like this series's version of Ursaring/Beedrill. I'm surprised that Iris doesn't have her own Druddfumpkin, considering how influential it's been for her.
Old October 29th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
A nice episode. It was great seeing Clair again, and honestly, I think I needed it too. I still can't get over my dislike for her in the games. Haha! The extra Iris back story worked well with the story and I liked how it tied back to what was happening in the present. I actually found myself surprised that Iris didn't always want to be a Dragon Master at first.

Another plus, Team Rocket wasn't as bad in this episode. Rather than be the focal issue of the episode, they were just the instigators. The real problem of the episode was trying to tame Shiny Druddigon and I liked that. Although, I would have liked to see Clair actually battle Druddigon before capturing it, I did like how tough she acted.

I missed Alexa though!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here