Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page [Other] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2013 (12:03 PM).
Arx
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Arx
This means we can go berserk on the IC thread?
Old November 7th, 2013 (12:07 PM).
DLMuerte
Cookies are a necessary evil.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Well, I meant I was using PC's own albums, actually- and it's showing up on my screen. I could try Photobucket though, if that's the case.

Also, it should be on my profile itself, under the only album with "DeLaMuerte" in the title, and it's also the only picture there.

I might not be dead! I might be. I dunno. Nachos.
Old November 7th, 2013 (12:12 PM).
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!

Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
I use TinyPic and Imgur for my picture hosting. Photobucket just sucks, while the former two are quick, simple and best of all, clean. PB is too messy and slow.
Old November 7th, 2013 (12:19 PM).
DLMuerte

Just tried Imgur, see if that works?

also my god that registration was fast

Old November 7th, 2013 (12:23 PM).
Songbird

I see it perfectly fine now. :3
Old November 7th, 2013 (12:25 PM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
@ JNathan: I suppose. One little bit of information regarding the fields first. Each field has a unique appearance, and are as followed:

Fire Specialty: This field is notable for having several torches that surround it. These torches provide an excessive amount of fire to be used for spells, which reduces the strain on Pyromancers.

Metal Specialty: A large metal cage (think wrastling, lol) encompasses this field. The metal makes it harder to escape and can be used for transmutation or any other altering spells belong to the metal element.

Earth Specialty: There are boulders, lots and lots of boulders. It makes it harder to navigate, along with giving Geomancers plenty of resources to use for spells.

Wind Specialty: The. Floor. Is. Made. Of. Industrial. Strength. Fans. High powered winds attempt to alter a character's balance on this field. This can be countered by controlling the air around them or simply levitating, but either way Aeromancers have the advantage.

Water Specialty: This field is arguably one of the harder ones to master. It consists of a fairly large pool-like structure with several platforms placed on it's surface. Balance is not guaranteed as these platforms can move and flip over. Additionally, the large quantity of water makes it is easier for Hydromancers to cast their spells.

Hopefully these special types of terrain give some creative ideas.

@ DeLamuerte: Much better! With that you are accepted. My only question is would you like to wait for Pink's acceptance, or would like you be evaluated by a teacher? Either way there aren't enough fields for everyone to have their battles all at once...

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old November 7th, 2013 (12:29 PM).
Songbird

Quote originally posted by Colony:
Either way there aren't enough fields for everyone to have their battles all at once...
We only have four pairings right now (not counting Mork and Sapphy's character), and five fields. We could easily double up the fields in case two different pairs want to have the same elemental advantage, too.
Old November 7th, 2013 (12:38 PM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Good point. Oh, but there are actually five pairings, I just didn't mention the fifth which is Zane versus Christian. I would have mentioned it earlier, but I didn't know Dements' character's name. I'd prefer to limit the amount of elemental fields though, but this is a high class place. SO, twice the fields for twice the fun!

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old November 7th, 2013 (12:39 PM).
DLMuerte

Normally I'd say to be evaluated by a teacher, but since by doing that I'll be forcing Pink into an evaluation with a teacher as well, I'll just wait for her sign up.

In the meantime, I'll probably make a post to describe Mor- I mean, Sytano's first impressions.

Old November 7th, 2013 (12:50 PM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

That's perfectly fine. I wasn't really expecting the IC to be accepted so fast, which if it wasn't it would have given everyone more time to discuss their matches and what not, not to mention additional time for SUs. Unfortunately that was not the case, but at least everything can really get started now.

Old November 7th, 2013 (02:06 PM).
Dualik
Eloquent Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
There we are. Indigo's opening post is submitted! I'm eagerly awaiting reading everyone else's. ^-^
Old November 7th, 2013 (02:07 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Well, we posted simultaneously, so there's always that.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 7th, 2013 (03:21 PM).
Songbird

First post: complete!

Now to wait for other people to make their posts so Indy can get his ass kicked. (▨_▨¬)
Old November 7th, 2013 (04:07 PM).
DLMuerte

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Sytano's name wasn't announced (so that I can make a post that isn't extremely short).

Old November 7th, 2013 (04:08 PM).
Songbird

Assume it was, but you couldn't hear who his opponent was because Sapphy's character isn't submitted yet. Students being loud and annoying could justify the muffled name for Mork's opponent.
Old November 7th, 2013 (04:11 PM).
RecursiveAcronym

Posted. I made Aris even more flighty than I first intended in my profile of her, but it works well.
Old November 7th, 2013 (05:08 PM).
Nakuzami
Okay.
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I'm still debating whether or not I intend to join this roleplay, but . . . I'd like to reserve a spot. As an aeromancer. I should have my sign up done after the long weekend, if I end up joining.

I probably won't be able to be an active participant, though.
Old November 7th, 2013 (05:25 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
First post as Jason. This'll be interesting.

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old November 7th, 2013 (05:25 PM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Okay, Nakuzami you're reserved. Don't worry if you aren't able to be extremely active, whatever you can manage is fine.

Old November 7th, 2013 (05:33 PM).
ChaosCrystal
黒竜 影

Everyone seems to like to wait to find their sparign partners =P, and everyone seems to be gathering near the earth field, either to watch the first duel, or just wait for their partners to show up. =P

This is indeed going to be fun.
Old November 7th, 2013 (05:44 PM).
Songbird

Quote originally posted by ChaosCrystal:
Everyone seems to like to wait to find their sparign partners =P, and everyone seems to be gathering near the earth field, either to watch the first duel, or just wait for their partners to show up. =P

This is indeed going to be fun.
Two earth fields. There should only be four people going for them. Shion and Indigo are two. >_>
Old November 7th, 2013 (05:50 PM).
ChaosCrystal
黒竜 影

Quote originally posted by Songbird:
Two earth fields. There should only be four people going for them. Shion and Indigo are two.
I meant that everyoen else is getting closer to the field where Shion and Indigo are heading to, since it seems you are the only partners ready for battle, everyone else is either waiting to be found by their partner or looking for them. (Or just havent posted yet )
Old November 8th, 2013 (01:40 AM).
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Can I make a fire magic user instead then? :o
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 8th, 2013 (01:45 AM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

@Pink: Since chuckles is on a two week IC hiatus, fire will be fine. I just hope whoever takes one of the last spots picks earth, 'cause earth is the only one that doesn't have more than one person using it.

Also, ignore Dements... He's about to prove he's not very smart :/

Old November 8th, 2013 (01:51 AM). Edited November 8th, 2013 by Dements.
Dements
What the duck?

Nature: Calm
LEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLELDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLEDLE
That is all

Sponsored Links