Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Reload this Page 3rd Generation: THE FIRST LVL 100 POKEMON !!!!!!!!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Old October 30th, 2013 (06:25 AM).
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Yeah... as the title said what is your first LVL 100 Pokemon ? and what was your feeling that time ?

My first am...... Maybe Charizard yeah it was Charizard and i was too excited when i reach its level to 100 first of all i tried to give up and i didn't even tried for 3 days well it was happen -

Charizard was my first starter in Leaf green (My first gen 3 game) and i trained it too much too many hard trainer battles in Seven island by VS Sreek then after it reach lvl 90 it was tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard tooo hard to reach it lvl hard trainer battles doesn't done anything so i went to the league and start a rematch again (the 4th time) and all were 70 or 60 lvl opponent and it was much better then trainer after doing those rematch for more then 6 times finally my Charizard reach 100 lvl then whenever i battle with him not a single exp he gain (I know there isn't any lvl or exp point to obtain after lvl 100)

My Club |Paired With IndianCharizard |
"I CAN'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!!!"

Old October 30th, 2013 (07:47 AM).
•=ØInfinityØ=•

Nature: Serious
The first Pokemon I got to level 100 is my Venusaur called Green and yes He is my starter and the second was the Blastoise that my friend traded me Pikachu (He never caught a Pikachu.) and then the Charizard that another friend traded me for an Arcanine.

Other Forums Im In:

EGC Account: Grey
PHO Account: XLR8
LV Account: Grey

"I love making out with lamps!" - Nigahiga
Old November 16th, 2013 (01:36 PM).

Nature: Calm
My legitaminte first lv 100 pokemon was Mewtwo in firered.
He beasted through the elite four to the point I hardly needed others on my team, it was a good feeling. sometimes I would beat the elite four completely and not go up a single level.
Old November 16th, 2013 (01:52 PM).
Blue Communist Santa?

My first Level 100 Pokemon was Charizard in Firered, since I was an idiot when I first played the game and apparently leveling my Pokemon equally was a foreign concept to me xD I used it for defeating pretty much everything, though the only real good thing about the Charizard was it's high level. I think it's moves were Blast Burn, Focus Punch, Fly and Rock Smash. So yeah, like I said earlier, the only good thing about it was it's high level, since I was an idiot when I first played Firered. Having an absurdly overlevelled Charizard did have some drawbacks though, and by that I mean that my other Pokemon were all really underlevelled (even though that didn't really matter since I could solo everything with Charizard).
Old November 16th, 2013 (01:59 PM).
Pokkens

Nature: Modest
Are we counting only third gen here?

My first non-starter Lv.100 was Azumarill. My Azumarill-Swampert combo was pretty deadly back in the day. The Azumarill was a Modest natured one that didn't even have Huge Power! Natures didn't matter too much to me then.
MAL
RYM
Old November 16th, 2013 (02:08 PM).
eRepublik Player

Nature: Quiet
Oh.. Mi first lvl 100 pokemon is.. hmmm... My thinks is venusar... or maybe zapdos.. really i dont know :D One of these at 100%

But i remember my happiness.. no comment I'm really happy

[CENTER]

Pokemons are an­gels who lift us to our feet when our win­gs ha­ve troub­le re­mem­be­ring how to life[COLOR=Red]™
Old November 17th, 2013 (06:57 AM).
Tsunderes forever

Nature: Naughty
my first lv 100 I think was my Mightyena or Flygon maybe even Raichu hard to remember really
Old November 17th, 2013 (07:23 AM).
I need no introduction.

Nature: Serious
The first Level 100 that I ever got was an Exploud. some of it was done through Rare Candies, however.
Old November 17th, 2013 (09:41 AM).

The first one I got was an empoleon called ninja
Old November 17th, 2013 (09:44 AM).
I've got a ****ed up view.

Nature: Relaxed
Mine was also Charizard, i was ecstatic! Then shocked that I couldn't level up anymore LOL
Old November 17th, 2013 (11:27 AM).
turn up the engine
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to s0nido
I remember the first Pokémon I raised to level 100 was my Kyogre in Sapphire, followed by Arnaldo shortly after.
Old November 17th, 2013 (07:50 PM).
& having to receive it

My first level one-hundred was Blaziken in Ruby, as it was the only Pokémon that I bothered training before completing the storyline. This Pokémon was able to defeat the champion and Elite Four all by itself, but needed some help of a few recovery items like Full Restore, Ice Heal, Paralyze Heal, etc. This Pokémon had great Attack stat, and since it had an Adamant nature, it was even better. With its Attack, it was able to take good advantage of all physical-based moves that it had access to, such as Rock Slide, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, ThunderPunch, and so on. Thanks to this Pokémon, I was able to defeat many of my friends as well when we were battling against each other. (: Post-game, though, Metagross was probably my first level one-hundred. Either that, or maybe it was Gardevoir. I just don't really remember; sorry.
Old November 17th, 2013 (08:50 PM).
Willpower

Nature: Quiet
My first ever Level 100 was Swampert in Emerald Version. I can remember feeling really excited when it was on 99!
I was evolving other Pokemon using the Exp. Share while fighting the league. It was for Pokedex entries.
Old December 2nd, 2013 (05:10 PM).

Quote originally posted by Trainer_Altair:
My first ever Level 100 was Swampert in Emerald Version. I can remember feeling really excited when it was on 99!
I was evolving other Pokemon using the Exp. Share while fighting the league. It was for Pokedex entries.
Same here, mine was my starter Swampert.
Old December 2nd, 2013 (05:51 PM).

The first Pokemon I ever got to level 100 in Gen 3 was my Blaziken. It got to that level because I did the Elite 4 a lot, and you can sweep 3/5 of the Pokemon League in Ruby/Sapphire with Blaziken, so it got lots of exp.
Old December 3rd, 2013 (11:26 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Mine was Nidoking. I caught nidoran at the beginning of the game and then beat the whole thing with him alone. He was level 84 when I got to the elite four for the first time lol
Old December 4th, 2013 (01:04 AM).
Let the legend begin.
CS

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Osiris
I'd only managed to level up 2 Pokemon to level 100 back on FireRed, neither of which were actually mine to begin with. The two were Charizard and Blastoise (I picked Bulbasaur on my main FireRed save), and both of them were at least level 50 when I got a hold of them.

The closest I can remember levelling one of my own Pokemon to 100 was on Sapphire, and it was my Wailord. I can't remember exactly what level I caught it at in the wild, but by the time I transferred it over to my HeartGold, it was at level 87 or so.
Old December 4th, 2013 (01:18 AM).

First level 100? That was quite a long time ago and my memory does not reach very far... the first one I remember was snorlax though.
Old December 4th, 2013 (05:06 AM).

My first on my first playthrough was Charizard many many years ago

Few years later I played it again and got Zapdos to 1000

They were the only 100s I had, but I started playing again about a year ago and I have a few now first on it though was Charizard again haha followed by jolteon
Old December 9th, 2013 (12:04 AM).
Friends Till The End

Nature: Calm
My,first gen 3 lvl 100 pokemon is swampert
Old December 9th, 2013 (12:06 AM).
Aka Ansirent

Quote originally posted by Nymphadora:
My first level one-hundred was Blaziken in Ruby, as it was the only Pokémon that I bothered training before completing the storyline. This Pokémon was able to defeat the champion and Elite Four all by itself, but needed some help of a few recovery items like Full Restore, Ice Heal, Paralyze Heal, etc. This Pokémon had great Attack stat, and since it had an Adamant nature, it was even better. With its Attack, it was able to take good advantage of all physical-based moves that it had access to, such as Rock Slide, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, ThunderPunch, and so on. Thanks to this Pokémon, I was able to defeat many of my friends as well when we were battling against each other. (: Post-game, though, Metagross was probably my first level one-hundred. Either that, or maybe it was Gardevoir. I just don't really remember; sorry.
Blaziken was also my first LVL 100 only in Ruby. (Not in the whole GEN 3) And yeah it become strong. Metagross ? Great steel type.

Quote originally posted by Brendino:
I'd only managed to level up 2 Pokemon to level 100 back on FireRed, neither of which were actually mine to begin with. The two were Charizard and Blastoise (I picked Bulbasaur on my main FireRed save), and both of them were at least level 50 when I got a hold of them.

The closest I can remember levelling one of my own Pokemon to 100 was on Sapphire, and it was my Wailord. I can't remember exactly what level I caught it at in the wild, but by the time I transferred it over to my HeartGold, it was at level 87 or so.
Wailord is great strong Pokemon. And with a lvl 100 its enough to beat some of the E4.

Quote originally posted by Do The Petal Dance:
My first Level 100 Pokemon was Charizard in Firered, since I was an idiot when I first played the game and apparently leveling my Pokemon equally was a foreign concept to me xD I used it for defeating pretty much everything, though the only real good thing about the Charizard was it's high level. I think it's moves were Blast Burn, Focus Punch, Fly and Rock Smash. So yeah, like I said earlier, the only good thing about it was it's high level, since I was an idiot when I first played Firered. Having an absurdly overlevelled Charizard did have some drawbacks though, and by that I mean that my other Pokemon were all really underlevelled (even though that didn't really matter since I could solo everything with Charizard).
Me too. Charizard was also my first lvl 100 as i already said. And i really like its move Blast Burn and Focus Punch. But Focus Punch got missed too much though.

Old December 9th, 2013 (07:24 PM).
Bass Dropper

Nature: Lonely
My 1st Lv. 100? Uh...Gotta be Storm, my trusty (and awfully-named) Manectric. Dude wrecked shop against Wallace. Fo' real, bro!

"It takes someone strong to stand up for themselves, yet someone stronger to stand up for others" ~Unknown
Old December 10th, 2013 (06:58 PM).
the unimportant

Nature: Quirky
My first level 100 was my glorious Blastoise in LG where my character's name was ABCDEF(female sign) probably because I didn't feel like entering a better name :I. AND I just found out that my cousin has my blastoise in her LG and I can't wait to transfer it to gen 5! :DDDD
-Metang
-Klefki
Heres my Y FC:
4184 2997 2224 PM me before you add me

PM me for safaris I'm looking for! (I got a bunch)
Old December 10th, 2013 (08:43 PM).
Aka Ansirent

Quote originally posted by Terff:
My first level 100 was my glorious Blastoise in LG where my character's name was ABCDEF(female sign) probably because I didn't feel like entering a better name :I. AND I just found out that my cousin has my blastoise in her LG and I can't wait to transfer it to gen 5! :DDDD
Great ! Blastoise is a great designed well Pokemon.

Old December 12th, 2013 (06:41 AM).
The Storm of Friendship

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Astraea
Actually when i started playing my first rom it was Fire red!
I chose Charmander as my starter and in those days i use to kill every wild pokemon i encouter because i didn't knew about running from battles and my charizard was first to reach leavel 100 and others just around lv38 after winning the earthbadge!
ahhhh.... Those Days!!!

'There is no age for evolution, when it comes to evolving yourself into a better person'
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links